Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

i dont think so,is only to late when one stops breathing,anything is achievable.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

It's not too late to invest as long as the person is ready to take the risk. Age doesn't matter if you invest in crypto currencies just give your trust on it and take risks and believe. Its hard to invest into something which you don't know nothing. You need to be careful not to invest all your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable and if you fail you may lose everything.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

I think not even you're not investing then you'll get big bucks because all the coins in coinmarket have fallen so good to buy altcoin now because of cheap and fallen price

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

I don't think it's too late, but with an unstable crypto currency condition, I would not suggest to someone who is old and retired. Because I think for their health. With all possible loss and shock. But if they insist and want to understand the crypto currency. I will explain about profit and loss. So they can choose to risk their taking.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

If this is true then why Bill Gates invested in bitcoin, it is not about the age of a person if he want to invest. It is about the commitment and also the determination to invest and to build a good amount of assets on this portfolio. Even you are old but you are so eager to invest in bitcoin then it is not late but make sure that you can do it on the right way.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin even though you are now old.  It is because bitcoin did not even restricts the people who use to their age,  race, and etc.   Who knows,  maybe this is your break.  I remember the founder of kfc became successful at the age of 60 plus.  So even you are young, a teenager,  a parent, or even an old man,  you are welcome to do bitcoin related activities as long as you have the enough knowledge and understanding and you also need time and patience to do it.
Mr. Perfect

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

There its no qualification in jpining the crypto world , they just need more explaination how their investment works and profit as well . Every munite there  is a movement in price and it is  very important that they would be open minded that they take a risk for their money and its pretty sure that for their old age they already understand how investment run.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

No. As long as you can still understand and willing to know more about bitcoin , there no age matters  .
martakaszkacha

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

if those elderly people are in search for something more attractive in their life I think it is just the right moment for them to invest in markets and have a purpose to wake up.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

No age limit and the person should also introduced his children to it incase if there is any issue and the children can continue..
BCEX

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Anyone can join to invest in crypto currencies, but does the person ready to lost the money, since the elder already living with retirement money it is better to stay away from risky investments, crypto currencies is a very risky investment, if you see the chart the price movement is really wild
You are right, It's risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, because you don't know when a cryptocurrency increase or decrease, you should depend on your point of view of market. By the way, I don't think that is too late to invest in cryptocurrencies for elder, because they can even make a huge profit in 5-10 years later.
of course,it's a risky chance,but at the moment,we must believe that they are the powerful energy,can't deny
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Its not too late but even though, at least they can help their children future
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?

are you serious? you can invest it for sure, maybe your children will pray in future for you  Grin
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

scammers who actually led the financial pyramid, misled investors from 40 to 60 years old, saying that a small investment in bitcoin will lead to a profit of at least 200% in the short term. However, the money provided was not invested in bitcoin, but rather to maintain the pyramid, which operated the organizers. so this is a moot point.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

I don't think it's too late, but with an unstable crypto currency condition, I would not suggest to someone who is old and retired. Because I think for their health. With all possible loss and shock. But if they insist and want to understand the crypto currency. I will explain about profit and loss. So they can choose to risk their taking.
Well for me it is not too late to invest in crypto's even old person can still invest with cryptos, because crypto is open for everyone, everybody in this world can try and invest in crypto, and off course make money from it, and for me as long people has a money they can still invest.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

No it's never too late, it really depends on the person. If they are tech savvy then they can cope. My only advise would be not to spend their retirement savings on crypto. They can start by joining bounty until they are familiar with the market and work their way up.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

No it's never too late, it really depends on the person. If they are tech savvy then they can cope. My only advise would be not to spend their retirement savings on crypto. They can start by joining bounty until they are familiar with the market and work their way up.
I do not think that age can effect our activities related to bitcoin, we can use bitcoin at any stage. Those people who are free and do not have any day job, or those who have retired from their day job, i think that they have better chance to give more preference to bitcoin and and altcoin trading. I think that we can trade and use bitcoin at any stage.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I don't think the investment in encryption is related to age, but I still know that there is an older investment virtual currency around me. I think his son taught him that. Many people now lead their families in bitcoin.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

Whatever your current profession or condition will not hinder you to invest in crypto as long as you want to do that. Age need not be considered to start investing in crypto the important thing is you still understand also connected internet and have money you can to start and ready to bear the risk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Progressive elderly people also follow the development of high technologies. Every old man who wants to gain new experience and improve his life is never too late to invest in the crypto currency. For them, this adrenaline and the extension of the quality of life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: