Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5855 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

You can invest in Bitocin, regardless your age. The price is almost unpredictable and very volatile, the possibility of going up in few months is alawys existing. Also you can give the private keys of your wallet to the most trusted one of your family, if you re so old and you expect soon death, this way your family will benefit from your own btc.
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I think otherwise regarding this topic. Whichever the age bracket of the investor is, investing in cryptos can never be too late to anyone. As long as they are patient enough and are willing to learn new things, cryptos will surely help you...
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Investment is something that has been around since time immemorial, and is not limited by age, so you can invest in encryption at any age.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I don't think so,investing in any cryptocurrencies requires no age limit so for the elderly is not too late for them to invest in cryptos either in trading,gambling or just holding,if they are retirees or pensioner then they have the money to do that and as a matter of fact it will be a good form of relaxation for them,it can become a form of hobbies to kill time for them as they have nothing to do in life.We just have to educate or show them how cryptos works.
I beg to disagree but investment is not age related. As long as you're capable of doing it you must not lose the chance to experience it. It doesn't matter how old you are as long as you understood its principle and process. Remember that life is a series of chances and bitcoin is one of them that you should try. It doesn't matter even if you're old enough because no one will question it.

Y U MAD AT ME
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

never too late to start investing bitcoin. it will exist for long therm. believe it.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Yes, they still have a Chance and its not too late for them to invest,age doesnt matter as long as they still have ability to understand and have patience, this is for everybody whos willing to learn new things and willing to take risk.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

In my opinion no one is too old to invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrencies, because there is no age limit in these kind of investment. As long as you have the knowledge about cyrptocurrencies and you understand how everything works I think everything will go well in your investment. Also you must always assure that there is a person who knows about your wallets in case something bad happens.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Cryptocurrency doesn't really count if you are old or if you are young. People that were high school since bitcoin was implemented, invested in this cryptocurrency. So it means that it is not too late. Anyone could invest.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

If you are old and ypu can still manage to work in Bitcoin, I don't think it is too late. Being old doesn't mean being limited in investing in cryptocurrency. All you need is effort and time im order to have a great outcome.

rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Nothing is too late in life. It is better now then never is the best thing in life. If you think old people cant invest due to their age factor might die anytime this is completely wrong aspect. Now a days young people are dying more compare with old age people so what I mean is nothing is too late and at any age any one can invest in cryptos.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

It doesn't matter how old are you and when do you start to invest into crypto. The main question is whether you have enough patience for long-term investments and to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

It doesn't matter how old are you and when do you start to invest into crypto. The main question is whether you have enough patience for long-term investments and to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading.
For me even a old people can still invest in cryptos if they have money, cyptocurrency is open for everyone, anyone can invest there money with a great cryltocurrency, and for me old people should invest with cryltos so they can adopt cryptos really well.

chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Seems like you would hear the same mantra being repeated over and over again, which is it's never too late.  Of course it's never too late to partake in good investments actions. Some have said here that it might not be a good idea because the older you are the less capable you are of understanding the concept, but there are plenty of younger people who are entering into this world without the capacity to understand what crypto is and how it works. Just because one is younger does not give them the ultimate advantage of comprehending things.  The same person who doesn't understand at a young age is the same person who won't understand as they grow older.  It doesn't mean that they shouldn't perhaps seek out a good advisor to help them in investing within their means.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

No words are late, no matter how old we are then we still have the same opportunity to get profit, let alone today bitcoin prices cheaper than a few months earlier, the price today dropped to $ 6500 and seems to be going down.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Cryptos and trading have no age boundaries, if somebody wants to learn and enter in the game, he can do it, I can't see any obstacles for that
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

There is no age limit on cryptocurrency because you can always work whenever you like and you can still join trading even if your age is really high because you will still earn profit since the prices in the market is always increasing depending on the market's volatility.

fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

I thinking how many years it not important to any trading investment such as bitcoin or cryptocurrency on anything else . If you are clever in this things it is not importand how old are you !
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

No it is not too late for old people to involve with cryptos as long as they can think clearly . Because I guess old people can decide correctly because they have a lot of experience in living their life and that experience had thaught them what decision to make in different situation and one of that is patience because I have noticed that old people has longer patience than those young people. And as long as you want for a better life and you think investmetn in bitcoin is one way , there is nothing wrong with . No matter what age are you in .
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

One of the reasons why today's money should "work" is an extremely unstable pension situation in our country. Rather, its not a predictable future. It is clear that today's old-age pensions do not suffice for life. It is possible with a probability of 99% to say that by the time we retire, the situation will not change radically. as for those who are already retired, they just need to be on their toes and keep their hands on the pulse in case of a crypt jump. The main thing is to give access to the assets to one of the relatives just in case.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

For now, it is not too late for anyone who wants to join in the world of crypto, the crypto world does not look age to be able to join. Although a retired parent if he is able to study in the crypto world and has strong intentions and will, I believe he is able to jump on the crypto train. Moreover, the retired parent of the business world and already able to master the technology, he certainly can quickly match the people who are here first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: