Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earning BCC  (Read 556 times)
ratiobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

HI There,

i'm quite new to this topic and i have seen there are different ways to earn btc due to faucets (which is a waste of time), services, trading, lending (risky as fuck), mining (depends on the country), gambling (mostly not recommended), etc.

so i was wondering if there are also similar or other ways to "earn" bcc. for example for students who do not have the capital to invest in serious amounts of bcc/btc.

any answers would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:06:18 AM

HI There,

i'm quite new to this topic and i have seen there are different ways to earn btc due to faucets (which is a waste of time), services, trading, lending (risky as fuck), mining (depends on the country), gambling (mostly not recommended), etc.

so i was wondering if there are also similar or other ways to "earn" bcc. for example for students who do not have the capital to invest in serious amounts of bcc/btc.

Is there an easy, very profitable and actually fun way of obtaining large amounts of cryptocurrencies? YES, there is!

There are 2 ways:
-Probably the most controversial one are the signature campaigns, which encourage people to spam the forums. That's why you see this shitposts all over Bitcointalk.

-There's also the less harmful Bounty Hunting. Anyone can be a Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunting is basically just participating in Bounty Campaigns. Bounty Campaigns are a way for ICOs/Projects to promote themselves.

Bounty Campaigns pay you with their tokens for promoting their project/ICO. Bounty Campaigns almost always offer multiple ways of earning these tokens and they almost always include a Signature Campaign, Translation Campaign, Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, etc) campaign & Blog/Video campaign. More campaigns are available too, but these are the big four.
Personally, I am a Signature, Translation & Blog campaign participant. Signature Campaigns are very easy and can yield you some worthy tokens without having to put a lot of effort in your work. If you got a Social Media account with a lot of active followers, you can earn a lot through that too.
More campaigns are often available too, so make sure to check them all out and see which you like.

If you're willing to do a bit more work, you can try applying for the Translation & Blog campaigns too. If you choose the right projects, you can earn a lot of tokens with them.
I've only entered 2 bounty campaigns yet, but each made me some nice income. I wrote one article for CarTaxi, which earnt me about $30 worth of CTX tokens and I entered a Signature Campaign for Hash Rush, which ended in about $900 worth of RC tokens.

So, you see: Bounty Hunting can be really profitable!

EDIT: I see you are a newbie. Most Bounty Campaigns only accept Jr. Members and higher. I recommend you wait till you've ranked up to Jr. Member. That will happen very soon, so you won't have to wait long.
EDIT2: With BCC, I assume you mean BitCoinCash? Or do you mean BitConnect? The right acronym for Bitcoincash is BCH, not BCC. Bitconnect is a scam coin, so stay away from that one though.

If you got any questions, feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Trump

ratiobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

thank you for that great answer. by bcc i meant bitcoin cash, sorry for that mistake, will write bch in the future Smiley

i got one more question regarding the bounty campaigns. you said that one will earn tokes while doing them - at the moment i'm not able to "imagine" what these tokes are. are they like some kind of altcoins? or are the tokens just a way to measure the productivitiy of the user and will be transferred to altcoins / btc when the campaign is over? or how do i get money or bch or bcc out of those tokens?

edit:
i think i understand how to participate and contribute to an campaign, but at the moment i still don't know exactly what to understand by the word "campaign" und how the payments works.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

thank you for that great answer. by bcc i meant bitcoin cash, sorry for that mistake, will write bch in the future Smiley

i got one more question regarding the bounty campaigns. you said that one will earn tokes while doing them - at the moment i'm not able to "imagine" what these tokes are. are they like some kind of altcoins? or are the tokens just a way to measure the productivitiy of the user and will be transferred to altcoins / btc when the campaign is over? or how do i get money or bch or bcc out of those tokens?

edit:
i think i understand how to participate and contribute to an campaign, but at the moment i still don't know exactly what to understand by the word "campaign" und how the payments works.

Tokens are basically altcoins, but on an already existing blockchain, mostly the Ethereum blockchain. Almost all tokens are put on the Ethereum blockchain, which means you can receive & send them from your Ethereum Wallet, instead of needing a new wallet for every token. A good, user-friendly web-wallet I'd recommend for this is https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Other Ethereum wallets should work too.

The word "Campaign" in "Bounty Campaign", could be defined as a "Promotion method". I recommend not to go too much into the precise definition of each term, as that'll waste a lot of your time. Bounty Campaigns, Signature Campaigns and any other campaign are all just ways for companies/projects/ICOs to promote themselves.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Payment works like this:

For each Bounty (A bounty campaign consists out of multiple bounties, like the Translation Bounty, Signature Bounty, Twitter Bounty, Facebook Bounty, Etc!), there is a certain amount of tokens to be divided between all participants. The amount each participant gets, often depends on the amount of stakes you obtain. At each bounty campaign, you'll be able to see how you can earn these stakes.

Next, the distribution of the tokens between the participants happens like this:

[Amount of Stakes you earned] / [Total Stakes for this Bounty] * <Amount of Tokens for this Bounty>

Let's look at a simple example: There's a campaign with 3 participants. Person A, Person B and of course Person C.

Person A obtains 3 stakes, Person B obtains 4 stakes and Person C gets 5 stakes.
The total amount of tokens to be shared is 120. How would this work?

Well, the total amount of stakes is: 3+4+5 = 12.
So Person A would get 3/12 * 120 = 30 tokens, Person B would get 4/12*120 = 40 tokens and Person C would get 5/12*120 = 50 tokens.

It's a really simple process. You will receive your payment on the Ethereum address you give when you apply (Public Address, not private key...)

I hope this helped!

Regards,
Trump

ratiobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

thank you for that good answer. i think i understood the whole bounty thing. although my mind still has difficulties with understanding the tokens on the ethereum blockchain. but i think i have to give it a try as soon as i am qualified for bounty campaigns and see for myself how it works.

kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

You can buy diggers to dig a bitcoin cash or you can go to the faucethub.io site here to give you about 100 tapes you can earn bitcoin cash free but I think this is the only way to use it. People who do not have the real investment you will not find much here. Good luck boy

jmitchell38488

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:05 AM

Definitely stay away from BCC. Even mining it on pool sites look dodgy AF since it can't be easily mined anywhere else.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

Earning Bitcoin cash? easy you just need to beg all the Bitcoin holders to give you some of their free BCH. I heard that BCH people were claiming their shit coin has lower fees than BTC, I don't know if 0.01 is considered as low fee, exchanges usually charge withdrawal fee based on the network traffic, Yobit has a withdrawal fee of 0.01 for Bitcoin cash. that's $12 with the current price. you are better off earning this unstable shit coin.

🖤😏
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

There's no real point in earning BCH. It's not gonna be worth anything in a few months. Go earn bounty from altcoin ICOs and exchange it for BTC or ETH for a more secure investment.

auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

HI There,

if you want to have bcc but do not have capital, you can work here. you can be a participant of the campaign and if the campaign or ico has been completed it will be paid with alt. you can exchange alt into bcc, see campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

This isn’t time to buy BCC. Wait. It will be lower. Buy BTC. Maybe in future we will meet with BCC airdrops again. In summer it was one of the easiest ways to get Bitcoin Cash coins.
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

Tokens are basically altcoins, but on an already existing blockchain, mostly the Ethereum blockchain. Almost all tokens are put on the Ethereum blockchain, which means you can receive & send them from your Ethereum Wallet, instead of needing a new wallet for every token. A good, user-friendly web-wallet I'd recommend for this is https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Other Ethereum wallets should work too.

The word "Campaign" in "Bounty Campaign", could be defined as a "Promotion method". I recommend not to go too much into the precise definition of each term, as that'll waste a lot of your time. Bounty Campaigns, Signature Campaigns and any other campaign are all just ways for companies/projects/ICOs to promote themselves.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Payment works like this:

For each Bounty (A bounty campaign consists out of multiple bounties, like the Translation Bounty, Signature Bounty, Twitter Bounty, Facebook Bounty, Etc!), there is a certain amount of tokens to be divided between all participants. The amount each participant gets, often depends on the amount of stakes you obtain. At each bounty campaign, you'll be able to see how you can earn these stakes.

Next, the distribution of the tokens between the participants happens like this:

[Amount of Stakes you earned] / [Total Stakes for this Bounty] * <Amount of Tokens for this Bounty>

Let's look at a simple example: There's a campaign with 3 participants. Person A, Person B and of course Person C.

Person A obtains 3 stakes, Person B obtains 4 stakes and Person C gets 5 stakes.
The total amount of tokens to be shared is 120. How would this work?

Well, the total amount of stakes is: 3+4+5 = 12.
So Person A would get 3/12 * 120 = 30 tokens, Person B would get 4/12*120 = 40 tokens and Person C would get 5/12*120 = 50 tokens.

It's a really simple process. You will receive your payment on the Ethereum address you give when you apply (Public Address, not private key...)

I hope this helped!

Regards,
Trump

Cheers mate! This is by far the best explanation/instruction for signature campaigns and bounties I found of this forum.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

HI There,

what is BCC you mean bitcoinnect
bitcoinnect lending system program with pasive income, and commision referal too, if you hate lending system same youre write
i think you hate too BCC, so why you interest and like BCC

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

HI There,

what is BCC you mean bitcoinnect
bitcoinnect lending system program with pasive income, and commision referal too, if you hate lending system same youre write
i think you hate too BCC, so why you interest and like BCC

Have you tried them??

BCC looks like ponzy scheme to me ... maybe I am wrong there but there is not quick way to get rich.
jmitchell38488

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

BCC is definitely a scam and probably won't be around for much longer, with the BCC founder in the UK being chased by authorities for unpaid taxes.
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

HI There,

Your best chance right now is trying to earn with airdrop or bounty. Lucky, you will have around $1000 of worth to make a trading profit.
Tien Jones

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:53:24 AM

BCC is definitely a scam and probably won't be around for much longer, with the BCC founder in the UK being chased by authorities for unpaid taxes.
Please. I think BC will develop further
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

Please. I think BC will develop further
Nope. It only gains right now thank to some pump and whale try to attack BTC network of transaction.
olushakes

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

There's no real point in earning BCH. It's not gonna be worth anything in a few months. Go earn bounty from altcoin ICOs and exchange it for BTC or ETH for a more secure investment.
This is wrong and misleading because you don't know what will happen in few months it might even be surprising that BCH might even survive beyond other coins but that does not mean I am in for BCH. Trying to earn from faucets free is complete waste of time and if Op can attest that btc faucets is waste of time, how much more other coins. Comparing the depth BTC has reached with BCH is just wrong in its entirety because it would mean someone who starts a journey like 9 years ago should be at the same spot for someone who started just few months back and that's why it will be hard to see a place to earn other than buying.
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:06:29 PM

it is Depend on your skills so translate service is good also many service here but they basically pay with btc and you can exchange it to BCH
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: