Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4564 times)
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

I have some beautiful feeling about ripple because all banks and government think ripple their business. So it will rise in long term its usual. good luck your investment.
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

Ripple (XRP) is definitely long-term. And banks that use the Ripple technology really do need XRP as well. XRP is the native token, and the only one that doesn't introduce counterparty risk.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Ripple's future in the long-term. "I still believe Ripple has a strong future among mainstream traders who take investment cues. Ripple price is probably one of the friendlier options investors could consider.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

If you believe in the technology, think long-term. If you think it’ll tank after the new Amex and Asian bank projects, bounce.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

I think Ripple is great for long-term investment. Looking at the news, Ripple plans big expansion of its activities this year , right up to the IPO.
This can greatly push the coin price up.

Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

If you believe in the technology, think long-term. If you think it’ll tank after the new Amex and Asian bank projects, bounce.

In my personal opinion, ripple i think is for a long term investment. Because it provides a level of supply and predictability to ensure any XRP that we don’t use goes back to escrow. And i think they are publicly on the ledger, that also provide an additional level of transparency.For that, ripple is a long term investment.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Personally, I hold my Ripple, hoping for the launch of the Cobalt algorithm.
The new algorithm should reduce the impact of nodes under the control of the Ripple founders and return the faith of crypto-ideologists to the project, and part of the investment. As soon as the algorithm goes to the testing stage, the XRP course can grow.  Wink
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

Personally, I hold my Ripple, hoping for the launch of the Cobalt algorithm.
The new algorithm should reduce the impact of nodes under the control of the Ripple founders and return the faith of crypto-ideologists to the project, and part of the investment. As soon as the algorithm goes to the testing stage, the XRP course can grow.  Wink

That Cobalt stuff could be good. I hope they will deliver it.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.07240

It is a long term investment, even though it spiked 10x around the new year, but it was pumped a little bit.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

Considering Ripple as an investment, you need to analysis about some facts, such as How much Ripple obtain the media and social media coverage for the promotional purpose. Second thing is that how much percent profit you want to get in the future along with what type of technology they are using for this purpose. But there are some positive issues on this platform such as they are trying to cover a lot of banks for their transactional purpose.

If you are able to meet up those queries then you can consider it as a long-term investment, So far I know about Ripple, it will be a large platform in the future. so for me, Ripple should be invested for the future purpose.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Ripple is not a currency that has great prospects as it is a lot of it! so it is impractical and unprofitable to keep it for a long time! this currency is short storage and fast usage! better pay attention to young and promising currencies! eos and the like!
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

There are lots of companies and government entities interested or using ripple net. Though there is no direct connection to XRP but it can promote the market of XRP. For long term XRP is a winner investment.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

As for the Ripple crypto currency, there is an ambiguous reputation. If you still decided to buy this crypto currency, then only in the long term.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

By its rapidity, I would have preferred a long-term investment, but its rate is little known to me, as is the behavior, so I try to trade short-term. Getting to know each other until that.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Long term, Ripple is controlled by Banks. There will be no high volatility as they control the price Undecided

I agree. Also, since it doesn't move that much, its value would be maintained more so on the margin where it is now, and that is not very high. Thus, if you want to get substantial profit from investing in Ripple, then you would really have to extend your patience leaps and bounds to get a good return. On the bright side, Ripple is one of the coins that, even if it has a low value, it's market movements are always good, so it could be safely said that your investment would bear fruit in time.
Control? Yes its controled by bank and you know that already.
What are you thinking mate? You said its good to invest in coin which is controlled by company? We are here in crypto like world which is not controlled by anyone or any company so thats why all is decentralized.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

You can be sure that investments in XRP make sense. But you should not count on the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency. The best solution is to proceed from a long-term perspective. For example, by buying today 10,000 coins for $ 6,600, you can significantly increase capital. If XRP by the end of 2018 - the beginning of 2019 will grow to $ 2, which is quite realistic, the income will be 20 thousand dollars, and the net profit - 13,400 dollars.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

I think long term might have some advantages. Ripple is going far.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:47:56 PM by k-west

As for me it is a long-term investment but I have noticed that  ripple price pumps happen twice in a year,so you can also speculate it if you are lucky with  catching a good moment.
bountyhunter433

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Ripple is a long coin, and until now it still exists and continues to grow, it is true that the price is stuck there-situ only, but if we look at the old history is constantly rising new things, I think this coin will continue to grow for the future and I prefer to invest long-term for this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: