Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4561 times)
mimota164

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

if you believe that its on its ath why not think about of selling some percentage of it to take some profits.  You invest, so you're expecting for some gains.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

I think the ripple is good for long term investment and the ripple will go up and up as long as their is a hype on the coin and give profit whenever that coin go boom and raise up. The ripple is good on long term so you better hold it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ultra_io

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Ripple is probably the coin that I would never recommend.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

In my opinion, ripple is a suitable coin for neither long term nor short term. I think it is not a promising coin. In my way of thinking, there is a lot of good coins which might bring better profits.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

I don even see Ripple as an investment opportunity, that's a pure waste of money time and resources, the coin is pron to external influence and is majorly controlled by its big banking investors, it has lost its cryptocurrency value, making it unattractive as an investment venture

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Some time ago Ripple sounded me like a very good long-term investment. Now I do not think it's a good idea to invest in it.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

No one can tell for sure what will happen in the future but ripple is one of the best choices for a long-term investment since it has a very strong team, the concept is very interesting and the progress along the way in the past five years has been remarkable.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

Ripple is a very good altcoin for long-term investment. This coin offers the different system of the ready-product coin. It will give the higher investment returning after some months. Many people like Ripple because this XRP coin has a great technology that is applied to some products.
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Def long term, the stability of it makes it best for long term.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

now the price for 1 such coin is $ 0.61. this is a reasonable price to buy in the long run. of course, no one can predict how the market behaves within six months. but, of course, we can say only 1 that prices will not be lower than the psychologically important cancellation.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

This is good via long term it deals with a great profit and if you want to hold it til next year Smiley either way you want to have a profit fast you must deal with ICO project for fast moving tokens Smiley 
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

No one can tell for sure what will happen in the future but ripple is one of the best choices for a long-term investment since it has a very strong team, the concept is very interesting and the progress along the way in the past five years has been remarkable. Cardano has similar characteristics and it is cheaper right now. It may be worth it to keep a small amount. If you’re expecting the price to skyrocket, you’ll find a rude awakening in the coming years. Ripple, having 100 billion coins, would have to achieve a ludicrous market cap (trillions of USD) just to hit $100.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

A long term investment is a better description for ripple investment than a short term investment. Ripple is one of those coins that you can be rest assured that while they are doing very well in the short term, they will end up doing well in the long term. So if you are going to invest in ripple then I suggest you should prepare yourself and view it as a form of long term investment.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

A long term investment is a better description for ripple investment than a short term investment. Ripple is one of those coins that you can be rest assured that while they are doing very well in the short term, they will end up doing well in the long term. So if you are going to invest in ripple then I suggest you should prepare yourself and view it as a form of long term investment.
Yes, ripple is one of the most popular coin right now that has a potential to fluctuates its prices at higher range so in my analysis I think better to hodl and take long term investment until prices pumps up.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

You can be sure that investments in XRP make sense. But you should not count on the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency. The best solution is to proceed from a long-term perspective. For example, by buying today 10,000 coins for $ 6,600, you can significantly increase capital. If XRP by the end of 2018 - the beginning of 2019 will grow to $ 2, which is quite realistic, the income will be 20 thousand dollars, and the net profit - 13,400 dollars.
Right, if you are really going to invest in the centralized currency, you have to be very patient. Ripple will not go up very fast - a year or two even will be needed to let it grow really sufficiently.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

In my opinion, in Ripple, as well as in another currency, you need to invest long-term, and wait until it rises.
zamani12

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

ripple is gaining global financial attention at the moment and as such will dominate the market. this coin we have seen grow to third place on coinmarketcap and increased its value over 200% early this year. with the attention its getting now investing on long term basis will yield good results as it gas great potentials.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Interesting project, I think you need to refine it, but basically an interesting idea. You need time for good profits, wait for your shot, prosperity in business.
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

As for me this coin will not show a huge growth in the future because the time of this coin has passed and more of it does not want to invest.
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

I think that this coin will not bring much profit!  But 5% of the entire portfolio all the same I keep in Ripple, everything happens)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: