Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4552 times)
susutao81

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

I think the ripple is good for long term investment and the ripple will go up and up as long as their is a hype on the coin and give profit whenever that coin go boom and raise up.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

Dereat ripple is very dangerous now. There is a trial in court on this project. I would not venture to invest money in this coin now

BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Ripple can be a long-term investment, ripple one of the best altcoint to calculate, and as far as I know this coint is included in the best list of cryptocurrency 2018, hopefully my prediction is not wrong
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

for the long term, I think pretty well because the partnership is already so great that ripple can give a nice impact for the long term. but until now has not seen the results at all though there have been many partnerships that have already occurred. for the short term also produce enough but certainly quite risky.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

In XRP it is risky to invest for a long period, because the emission of this currency is in the same hands and is regulated at the discretion of the owner, having this currency in your portfolio you needs to follow the news and react very quickly to the situation.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

better invest on other coins like NEO,ICX,LTC,WAVES,IOTA because XRP good coin and if you plan for ling term investment then keep invest on XRP otherwise better invest on other coins
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Actually there is good potential in ripple for the future aspect but I am not so sure if it is good to hold for a long time because ripple now seems salient in crypto. I know ripple is one of the good coins but I don't know why ripple price remain stagnant.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

I think it is suitable for medium and long-term investment. Ideal for 3-6 months. When the price is good, it goes out. Do not have to hold it for long periods.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I am sure the long term, fluctuations are not too big lately.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Ripple is suitable for long term because I see ripple having mass adoption, partnerships with banks,hard working team,High technology, and have been existing for over 4 years now so is a solid coin to invest for long term.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Ripoco is a virtual currency issued by RippleLabs, which is the basic token of the Ripple payment network. It can be distributed throughout the entire Ripple network, with a total volume of 100 billion, and is used for cross-border settlements.

The emergence of digital currency to a certain extent shows that the external forces with Internet technology as the main driving force are deeply influencing and changing the financial order that has already been formed. Restructuring cannot be accomplished overnight, and changes in market conditions in the financial sector are even more moody. Therefore, we have seen some changes in the ups and downs of the virtual currency market.

Nevertheless, we still cannot deny the impact of Internet technology on the traditional financial system and their positive influence and changes on the future financial market. From the perspective of the production and operation mechanism of these virtual currencies, they greatly enhance the efficiency of the original traditional financial market, which uses the physical currency as the main trading subject, and greatly reduce transaction costs.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

over the past two months, the rate of ripple is moving strictly in the sides. there were no sharp UPS and downs. now there is a tendency to increase in the coming weeks. let's see how this coin will show itself on the market.

dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

I believe the long term. Much has to be proved by Ripple and it may take time.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

You are right, the coin has a lot of potential. Ripple has e in the news lately and it can soon be accepted as a mode of exchange in banks and mode of payments in online e-commerce sites. I too have invested in this coin and I am pretty sure the price will rise by the end of this year. Keep holding ripple as a long-term investment. It has once reached $4 mark and it has the potential to cross $100k mark once it gets accepted in the global market.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!

Exactly, depending on how you interpret and achieved your goals, long or short will always be relied from how the market grows, if you believe that ripple will bring you a good earnings then better set your targets, either you get it instantly or you need to hold and wait.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

I think for a good long-term investment in Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but we can get a good amount of coins because of its low value at the moment, But because the movements always show good returns in a short time, then you can get rid of it quickly and easily to earn a fair profit margin.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

If you are interested in a tool for medium - and long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market, then you should definitely pay attention to RIPPLE. The way of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

I don't advise to go for it as ripple is more sort of centralized as majority of coins are with founders and it mainly work with inter bank payment transfer.though technology is very good but whales also hold a good bag of it as you can see from December manipulation ,it went insane and also dropped instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: