Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:56:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4554 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.
I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.
Ripple hasn't been doing very well recently, though. There have been a ton of better tokens on the ETH blockchain which have more room for growth in the short term, and in the long term XRP hasn't been doing too well either. It's been on a decline relatively consistently and I personally think it's been hit pretty hard in comparison to most of the other cryptos we've seen recently. There might be a lot of different (and better) long-term and short-term options available for the average trader.
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Simply I think that Ripple is a long term investment just like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

Ripple is a long-term investment currency. It is a very stable coin. Because of which the price does not up-down much. So these coins will need to be invested in the long term. Investing for short term can not get much profit from it.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

XRP is a strong coin, and this company has a good product that is in demand in many areas, in particular banking. I think it has great potential in the long run. good luck all.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Ripple is the long term investment but better to investment on NEO,WAVES,LTC,ICX,IOTA behalf of XRP, because XRP not give good profits to you
ASIC Miners

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

Don't be me >Bought ripple at $3.50 LOL
senarathne225

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

Ripple is third largest coin in market capitalization. It will be good coin for future. I think xrp good for long term investing..
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

Ripple is good coin and number 3 on market cap. Once I am buying ripple, but price movement not like other altcoin and i sell it after 2 months holding. So i think ripple is long term investment. Just my opinion, I am better holding waves

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

5 Reasons To Buy Ripple XRP Coin
1. News
2. Higher return on investment (in percent)
3. Higher technology
4. A number of approximately 80 banks are testing Ripple technology
5. Technical analysis says BUY
so its a long term plan.
with the potential for ever-increasing development that will be very profitable when we invest Ripple for the long term and make Ripple a reliable coin. for long-term investment is very can make coin development so increasing and very reliable. so I strongly recommend to improve the development of Ripple.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Ripple is great for long term investment.
RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day. Ripple's price is quite stable, as of today, all of altcoins price are falling, today is a good time invest  on some ripple. So you just have to be patient with the volatility. And now, ripple is ranked behind ETH, it's will sky rock soon because it's has many uses to the community.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

ripple has not ever crossed more than 5 USD in value so in a numerical point of view due to the increased number of circulating supply it has a low price value, it's hard to say that ripple will cross the barrier to be the second of dominating currency of the market
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

I have some lovely inclination about swell since all banks and government think swell their business. So it will ascend in long haul its standard thing. good fortunes your venture.
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Ripple is not an investment at all, it can be deemed as a security. It was made for banks to make cheap and fast transactions. But what kind of bank will like Ripple's volatility? Stellar is much better for me.
kucingpoi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Ripple has shown a high level of volatility, mainly because its trade is concentrated in two major markets, namely Japan and South Korea.
chances are many are thinking this for the long term
Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

It is definitely a very long-term invest, in the near days you should not expect growth ...
kucingpoi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I use ripple as a long term investment. I do not want to risk the short-term trade. I think the ripple price is rising very high every year.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

I think that Ripple can be both short and long investment. The rising of this price doesn't seem too much. However, this altcoin has a different concept. With the concept (related to the banks), this coin will always survive in the future. However, the price of this coin doesn't show the significant increase.
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

ripple is a decent altcoin for long haul speculation. This coin offers the diverse arrangement of the prepared item coin. It will give the higher speculation returning after a few months. Numerous individuals like Ripple since this XRP coin has an incredible innovation that is connected to a few items.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: