Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4546 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

ripple is super long term investment. but take note during bull run. usually ripple can sell a good price on the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

I think a short or long investment depends on when the investor buys it. If someone buys it at a high price, and then the market goes down, it will take a long time for that investment to make a profit.
the longer the investment capable of generating more profits. so it is very good by trying a long term investment in Ripple that is able to generate more profits that bring progress also on the Ripple going forward and attract more registrants.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

This point, should be short-term investment, when you have achieved the desired return. Long-term investment is more risky than before 2017
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I am now betting on long-term investments in the purchase of Ripple. Today, it is truly one of the most promising altcoin, providing important benefits to modern digital society. Therefore, I believe in the active development of Ripple from next year with the rise in prices of this coin.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

This point, should be short-term investment, when you have achieved the desired return. Long-term investment is more risky than before 2017
I had looked at the recent Ripple project that has made large-scale cooperation with banks, it will make Ripple more suitable for long-term investments. At least by working with banks and banks using Ripple as a tool to send money easily, it will make every Ripple investor feel safe. Ripple will continue to have a stable price and even will increase if another bank in the world complies a bank that has worked with the bank previously.

However, I only have a little doubt if every admirer of the decentralization system will like Ripple and invest in it. The fact is clear, Ripple is working with banks, while almost all cryptocurrency users don't like banks.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Most experts today agree that Ripple really has excellent long-term perspectives. Therefore, I am now considering an option with long-term investments in Ripple, while prices remain low. This is a really useful and rapidly growing network, which can continue its successful development from next year.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I think it's extremely likely that Ripple the company will be hugely successful. The only real question is to what extent this will translate into price rises for XRP the token. Well, xRapid certainly looks promising, and this I think is the product that has to use XRP... so basedon this I am quite confident that XRP will do well.

Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

This is the prospect of a long time. If you buy it is better to forget about it for a couple of years. And wait for growth.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Long term...believe me  learned from my lesson I sold mine very cheap b4 goes high😢😢😢 approx..600K😭😭😭
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

Although I don't like ripple very much, I have to admit that it is an excellent investment for people who are only looking for monetary gains, ripple being centralized doesn't help much to the objectives that cryptos have, but that's already the subject of another discussion. To the point, ripple is a long-term investment, because they expect to have agreements with different banks and they have to establish certain regulations to make it moderately safe.

anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

In a certain market condition, I would suggest to investment into cryptocurrency, it will determine as a long time investment, but if you can invest for a short time only, most likely you will loose your money in the bear market.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

I think a short or long investment depends on when the investor buys it. If someone buys it at a high price, and then the market goes down, it will take a long time for that investment to make a profit.
the longer the investment capable of generating more profits. so it is very good by trying a long term investment in Ripple that is able to generate more profits that bring progress also on the Ripple going forward and attract more registrants.

I do not think investing in xrp on a long term is a good idea. It is better to wait for a good moment and invest in a short term and make profits. The last increase in xrp prices only confirms this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Although I dislike Ripple, I do not think that it is dying. Banks are interested in this currency. It will be certainly used in future. So I think it is possible to earn some money with Ripple
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

mid to long term investment , ripple right now have good support and the price are most stable to up , good luck on investment
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

In a certain market condition, I would suggest to investment into cryptocurrency, it will determine as a long time investment, but if you can invest for a short time only, most likely you will loose your money in the bear market.

in general, the ripple is actually a very good project for the banking system, on the basis of whether it makes sense to consider this coin as a long-term investment. Especially if you take into account the moment that the banking system is not losing.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

in general, the ripple is actually a very good project for the banking system, on the basis of whether it makes sense to consider this coin as a long-term investment. Especially if you take into account the moment that the banking system is not losing.
I agree that only in the long run Ripple can grow several times. Now its price is six times lower than it was in January. And to rise so high he needs a few years
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Ripple is very ambitious in his project, they hope to do something that has not been done until now and are trying to make cryptos something institutional, by the scope of their work and the many problems they are facing I think it is a long-term project, of course, they should be making progress in these months and continue to move forward, but I do not believe that their network is fully implemented in at least 5 more years.

Bitcoin to the moon
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

In the number of altcoins on the coinmarketcap perhaps the ripple will be graded in position that can take away the runner-up position of the ETH. The ripple is very potent and is showing its stabilization. In my opinion, we should buy long-term investment, which is reasonable when the market is not stable.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

You should analyze the ripple technology transfer for banks and XRP coin are two different things. Banks do not actually use XRP in internal transactions. And the founders of the ripple are holding a lot of XRP
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I think all altcoins are good for the long term, because a project certainly takes time to shape their fundamentals and can be utilized globally

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: