Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 1443 times)
Blud87

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

I agree. bitcoin will become a store of value, and bch will be a medium of exchange.
I dont think this is a matter on one vs the other to be honest
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

I like how everyone has balls when the smoke clears, but during the pump, the forums go silent, Reddit goes silent, now everyone has balls all of the sudden to express their opinions. Yeah. Exactly. BTC
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

I think bitcoin cash just hype its value thats why it suddenly become valuable. And become reach its high price, I dont see it will stands and existing longer that it will competing to bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is bitcoin cash still bitcoin is the highest among them all.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

Those of you who did nothing with their cryptos for the last year are only getting richer because they got as many forked altcoins as they had Bitcoins and all these markets combined are growing in value. Some money is going to Bitcoin, some to Bitcoin Gash and some to Bitcoin Gold, but since you got all of them you're only getting richer.
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:01 PM

I agree. bitcoin will become a store of value, and bch will be a medium of exchange.
I dont think this is a matter on one vs the other to be honest
true, better bch used as tool only, do not use as bitcoin competitor. because it is not possible, let alone bitcoin has been standing long enough too, so any coin who wants to compete with bitcoin will not be able to
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

Both BTC and BCH become more and more precious. I think bitcoin is diamond and bitcoin cash is cash ... this one for storage and the other for transfer payment, they help each other and not vs!

I also agree because it is so cheap to send bitcoincash and white expensive sending bitcoin and there is some lag. Bitcoincash is so fast, it's perfect for smaller transfers. I think it's best to use Bitcoin as long term investment and to sometimes make bigger purchases and for the smaller ones bitcoincash. So the bitcoincash will be for the shorter term.

Festus Maximus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

BCH showing their true colors with massive manipulation by a few billionaires. Time will tell, but I think they get dropped like a bad habit. They're playing dirty. That can pay off in a quick money grab, but never long term.
mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

have read this article https://steemit.com/@allcoins
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

have read this article https://steemit.com/@allcoins
There is nothing comparable about the bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is only a currency and bitcoin cash is in easy words a one on one transaction method that is of decentralized nature ad has a greater role in transacting the coins through the method of direct exchange. Although both of them are somewhat similar but bitcoin would definitely be at the upper level always in terms of the scalability.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

Bitcoin cash is the product of bitcoin so you wont let it be compared, but perhaps these are both useful and very much effective to the community and to the economy. Bitcoin has a big use and bitcoin cash is a new currency that is produced by bitcoin, and if i will choose, ill choose bitcpin because it is more reliable and currency friendly. 
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:56:57 AM

Based on my own opinion we can not compare bitcoins into a bitcoin cash because bitcoins and bitcoin cash goes hand and hand. With out bitcoin we cannot have bitcoin cash and vice versa.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

Both BTC and BCH become more and more precious. I think bitcoin is diamond and bitcoin cash is cash ... this one for storage and the other for transfer payment, they help each other and not vs!

yup that's true, they are first and second best coin in my opinion. of course bitcoin still the best than bitcoincash so far.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

Your comparison is very far from what I'm thinking. But well I had to agree that bitcoin is sort of precious stone like diamond and bitcoin cash is unexplainable for me. I just keep on holding my bitcoin and luckily I still have a few of it. I regret volumes of it before since last year when I was a panic seller but things are changing here in crypto and I keep on learning things about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

Btc and bth is same but bch is altcoin so i think its more good of you hold bitcoin than bitcoin cash dont be greedy to much by selling bitcoin and buying bitcoin cash because maybe you'll regret someday if the bitcoin will go increase again.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

bitcoin cash had time to make everyone surprised because the price coins experience a very drastic increase. but if to replace bitcoin I think for now not enough and still need a long time.
rayymat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

bitcoin is always the king in the fight of bch and btc.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

many new coins appear with the same name as bitcoin red, ebtg and bitcoin cash but from bitcoin with the same name and the most potential is bitcoin cash in the market cap has reached 1000 $ but still bitcoin is the only one coin that will not be defeated by any coin

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

The reason behind introduction of bitcoin cash is really to help divert tge market of bitcoin which is really growing very fast nowadays and since there is limited aupply of bitcoin they need to have an option and that is bitcoin cash. I agree these two crypto currencies do not compete rather they help each other to penetrate the growing market of cryptos
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

I think the market will support the bitcoin tape gradually, you have to continue what you have decided. Bitcoin is the best,
Developers want the bitcoin cassette to have the lightest value such as bitcoin. and make bitcoin increased
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

I agree with the statement that the original bitcoin is more like digital gold now, as it becomes more a function of a value store, and bitkoyn cash is increasingly used as a means of payment and, thus, they seem to complement each other. However, this was due to the fact that bitkoyn discovers his shortcomings as a means of payment, and bitkoyn cash does not have these drawbacks.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: