Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 1445 times)
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

bitcoin and bitcoin cash is the same..same bitcoin..
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

of course I prefer BTC than Bitcoin Cash. and in my opinion bticoin is more valuable, just look at the current high bitcoin prices, yesterday I saw bitcoin prices reached $ 11000, and now down only a few percent. at the end of December the bitcoin price will reach over $ 10000. and therefore I prefer and are interested in bitcoin.

Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

I have 1BTC, Should I sell 0.25BTC and buy 1BCH incase there is a 'flipping' This way, I would have 0.75BTC and 1BCH ??

I think it is better for you to hold another coin apart from BTC because BCH and BTG have a strong link with BTC.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

of course I prefer BTC than Bitcoin Cash. and in my opinion bticoin is more valuable, just look at the current high bitcoin prices, yesterday I saw bitcoin prices reached $ 11000, and now down only a few percent. at the end of December the bitcoin price will reach over $ 10000. and therefore I prefer and are interested in bitcoin.
No question about that mate, bitcoin is more popular than bcc and its just few big whales who's playing with bcc unlike bitcoin there's already a
large numbers of players so its hard for manipulators to controlled the price, bitcoin will remain and will be much stable in the long run.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀