Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 1445 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:50 AM

i dont know about bitcoin forking and coin that created after forking, but i think bitcoin cash is the greater than other i saw that last week bitcoin cash is reached $3000 USD but after they reach that value bitcoin cash going down a half and right now bitcoin cash is going up slowly again

uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

There is no doubt that BTC is the biggest winner, whether compared with another one or with other altcoin, as so far no real blockchain coin has taken the place of the BTC's social status, the position of the BTC almost Is unshakable. And BCH, BTG, BCD and SBTC are only ALTCOIN, nothing more

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

Bitcoin is a wonderful technology, but unfortunately, it is not perfect. Bitcoin Cash is just an attempt to improve Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:06 AM

Since, BCH was created at fork SegWit. BCH issue was created by the miners. They created BCH because it mining gained more profit than Btc. Viewed from other functions, the use of BCH is still less to be implemented in the global of online shopping, while Bitcoins has been adopted by several organizations for use as online payment.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:38 AM

Both BTC and BCH become more and more precious. I think bitcoin is diamond and bitcoin cash is cash ... this one for storage and the other for transfer payment, they help each other and not vs!

yes right, BTC and BCH are more expensive. many people are racing to find and buy the coins.
BTC and BCH they help each other and closely connected, but the more popular is BTC.

ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:26:41 AM

Both BTC and BCH become more and more precious. I think bitcoin is diamond and bitcoin cash is cash ... this one for storage and the other for transfer payment, they help each other and not vs!

You answered your question already Grin well I totally agree with you because if you don't have Bitcoin you can't convert it into a Bitcoin cash. Well even though it was all came from bitcoin and it is wonderful what bitcoin has because we earn BCH. BTC has helped a lot of people by converting into BCH.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

I like how everyone has balls when the smoke clears, but during the pump, the forums go silent, Reddit goes silent, now everyone has balls all of the sudden to express their opinions. Yeah. Exactly. BTC

Everyone is busy trading on the exchanges at this time or watching the pump closely to see the crazy action!

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

Bitcoin cash is a copy cat that wants to replace bitcoin from it's throne as the king. Bitcoin cash is just a forked coin so why should it replace bitcoin on the first place, is there a difference on investing in BCH? Unlike alternate coins which have their own use BCH don't have any it is just the same as Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

for me the gold fork is more interesting it has another algorithm then core and cash !
so lets see what the bitcoin gold can bring iam until now not so interestet in cash.

kind regards
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

Wow this is good way to think about the two rivals of each other. I mean its like if things can be better by being friends then why to make enemies, isn't it! Yeah it sound good way to work with block chain and profit from the both currencies. I mean this will distribute the investor base equally to both of these coins and thus will make it more stronger pair to trade on. This can help us grow our wealth in systematic ways and we won't be in stress where to put our money, whether it should go into bitcoin or bitcoin cash. If they kept fighting on which one is the real bitcoin then this can never be achieved so I guess this one could be the good way out to work collaboratively. Cool one.

mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:14:22 PM

all the people who are interested in BTC to be an investment in the future, because it has a high enough price, as well as BCH although BCH prices are very much slumped with BTC but also good future developments.
Crypto_Zone

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

I think it is both BTC and BCH.
BCH is the 2nd generation of BTC. Yes, it is the BTC fork.
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

The transactions are essentially the same (other than the very small number that are segwit on BTC) so it's pretty much a wash.

There will be natural pushback on the block size as adoption continues and there will be greater incentives to generate layer-2 solutions (rather than trying to put the cart before the horse as is happening now). Solutions should happen naturally, not be forced or we end up with farces like Solyndra.

Pre-existing blockchain size is an issue, I agree and there are some things that could be done to help with that but it seems that anything that doesn't attempt to push things on to layer 2 (a solution which is currently non-existent) sees very little developer interest.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

I have 1BTC, Should I sell 0.25BTC and buy 1BCH incase there is a 'flipping' This way, I would have 0.75BTC and 1BCH ??

The flippening will come in less than 1 year.  There is no useful function of the Core system (Bitcoin Core) until Lightning comes out.  So, wallets, merchants, end users are all moving to BCH where things work smoothly.  In about 12 months, there will be a flippening.  Both will be $7500 when it happens. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
FlatTime

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Bitcoin is a wonderful technology, but unfortunately, it is not perfect. Bitcoin Cash is just an attempt to improve Bitcoin.

Like every other altcoin is an attempt to improve bitcoin or different? that is the question. According to ver it is bitcoin.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

I think it is both BTC and BCH.
BCH is the 2nd generation of BTC. Yes, it is the BTC fork.

I always said Bitcoin is the one, the rest is altcoins. But after waiting for several days for a BTC transaction to confirm and only watching the number of transactions on Bitcoin network growing to reach 100 tousands, I am not so sure anymore. It simply cannot be that way anymore...

DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:07 AM

Agreed! Different coins with a different purposes. If you ever used Bitcoin Core coin, you'd notice about high fees and sloooowly confirmed txs. How could this one change a world's financial system? lol. Bitcoin Cash for everyday usage is a great coin. Bitcoin Core for investment purpose is a great too.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:50:34 AM

I think Bitcoin is much more popular in term of popularity, attractiveness and values. After holding Bitcoincash for a few weeks, I dont have good feeling of it.
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:54:13 AM

bitcoin is a key crypto used by many people, and bitcoin cash is the center of all money changer in the crypto world, choose bitcoin because you can save bitcoin as it passes.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

I'm not technically strong, but I read that all the developers are in bitcoin. And bitcoin cache as it is connected with Roger Ver I do not trust him and many of the same opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: