Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST TIME TO INVEST IN ALTCOIN!!  (Read 1763 times)
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

most of them are in the Dip ,so yea invest in some

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

Bitcoin split is called off and all investors would like to invest in altcoins so don’t waste your precious time and buy some potential altcoins to get profit in future !

Good Luck
well, in the game of altcoin investors will have to chose specific altcoin that will truly make profit, Now a days bitcoin prices are drop due to no reason, this also make bitcoin users more worry about future of bitcoin. Thanks to GOD i sold my bitcoin at $7500. Now I just enjoy the profit. I just want to invest in Matrix coin.

ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

This is a good time to buy altcoin, investors will soon pay attention to the altcoin rather than BTC and BCH. The potential for altcoin development is huge and the market will start a new phase next year. I was too tired for the battle between BTC and BCH so I always chose to invest in altcoin

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:18:50 PM

It seems to me that the time of investment in altcoyins is a bit lost. They have grown very much. It is necessary to wait, when the price will fall and catch them below.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

That's right man!
I love when people get stucked in speculating on a few coins so the most of Alts lose lots of their natural value and it's a good time for shopping out there.
I have already filled my bags with some very good coins on a very discounted price..for instance : Metal (MTL) and Metaverse ETP almost 30% off  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pinarsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

ı was read those things 1 month ago and people says alt the altcoin came to deep but now ı saw that that wasnt deep so ı guess there is no time for all coins every coin has got a different time to invest because how long you gonna make your investmen 1 day 1 month 1 year or 10 years
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:40:11 PM

I always believed in alts, ethereum, litecoin and monero. And those low price alts that would have so much potential to grow big in the future. With this shifting from bitcoin to alts, many people would start to recognize other coins which are somehow more efficient and more effective.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Strong alts could be the option for sure. Like ETH, DASH, LTC, NEO, XMR, QTUM, OMG. But low alts with small market isn't great choice right now, imho. We have to find where money from btc will go first.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:49:13 PM

Yes the time is now come for altcoins everyone is now busy in bitcoin and bitcoincash especially many investors are investing in bitcoin cash and it will notlast long and come back and drops its value and after that people will go after alt coins just choose wisely and the best coins which will go high in coming year.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Madadam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:09:26 PM

All alt coins are dipping. I invested in AMB - it has a good project ( U.N and Swiss governments are backing it, according to its site and whitepaper) and the coin was a grower ( naturally dipped with the whole BTC thing going on). Also it was listed on BINANCE and Etherdelta by popular demand - a good sign!
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:27:59 PM

Surely the best time for WAVEPAY, just starting out the first coin distribution and the price is low. More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.msg24464861#msg24464861
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

For anyone looking to invest in altcoins I recommend checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The thing I like most about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value! Check them out and give their whitepaper a read. They launch 20 November.
Andrips

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:58:40 AM

Yes, now is a good chance to buy all kinds of altcoin, but BCH prices are not down, and they are always uncomfortable.It's worth noting, however, that some of the altcoin developers have disappeared, and be careful not to buy such altcoin!

I assumed that in November, exactly violas all going up , as it was last year now I already doubt , but faith in January and February soothes me and I think they will increase their price relative to BTC .

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

Probably it is also the best time to calm down and forget a bit about all this hype about Bitcoin Cash. Time flies — only the strongest survive. My friends chooses investing into ETH and Monero. I keep some DASH and wait when it will grow!
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

yes i also think that its better to buy altcoins
maybe the BCH and BTC pumping, but they cant do x100 and more..
and in the other hand the people who get money from the BCH and BTC pumps, are going to buy altcoins with that
so the money comes back

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

It's a good time to invest in Altcoins, yes! With all this BTC vs BHC going on and pump and dump. People need to recognise Altcoins and in most cases they are more efficient and more effective than Bitcoin - talking short term!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

It's a good time to invest in Altcoins, yes! With all this BTC vs BHC going on and pump and dump. People need to recognise Altcoins and in most cases they are more efficient and more effective than Bitcoin - talking short term!
yes it is very appropriate time to buy altcoin because segwit 2x failed,
we'll see it will go up
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

Bitcoin split is called off and all investors would like to invest in altcoins so don’t waste your precious time and buy some potential altcoins to get profit in future !

Good Luck

It's quite a good time to buy alts right now, with the canceled fork and all the hype going on about a coin that is basically valueless, the one's who will benefit eventually are the undervalued altcoins! Ethereum for exmaple has some awesome updates on store and I'm wondering why people are not discussing about this stuff already. Just think of it, complete privacy for a smart contract blockchain platform. That's a world first! And when it happens it will start attracting big institutions and banks because they are interested in protecting their customers private information and Ethereum is doing exactly that. PoS is great too, everyone will just need to hold a couple of coins and receive dividents for the rest of their life's! There is no expiration date and no additionals fees you have to take. This is definitely something big and I hope people are smart enough to already start investing in it, otherwise they will miss the boat.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

In my opinion there is not the best time, it will depend on your inspiration, analysis, market knowledge and interest in profits, summarizing a goal
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

The soonest time! Altcoins are popping out and many of them came from great ideas and projects that is why they rise. Others are just rubbish. My advice is to invest in altcoins with calculated risk. That is to include doing a lot of research before hopping in.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: