Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will the Bcash 'flippening' happen?
Yes - 3 (10.3%)
No - 26 (89.7%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bcash is Gaining Ground. Will See it Become No. 1?  (Read 670 times)
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin cash flippening is about to happen. It was just a simple pump from the people who did not succeed with their plan on this Segwit2x hard fork. It got only most of the miners since the difficulty in mining bitcoin is very high now. And in alternative of their hash power, they jumped to bitcoin cash and it was followed by whales that want to make greater profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:47:27 AM by tokeweed

Since the vast majority are interested in cash real money profits.
Then BTC will reign king.

These hoards of greedy douche bags couldn't care less if a coin works well as a CURRENCY.
They care about virtual token values for exchanger profits trading.

The answer is obvious and staring you all in the face.
It's not a digital currency being used as intended and adopted that drive the scene..
It's all moronic greedy immoral short sighted pump & dump investard profiteering off of "scheme" coins.

This is sad for the minority who actually do care about crypto.
They will eventually have to realize they have been let down and the future is fucked.. doomed / glass ceiling.

I told the guys they have to manipulate / pump it like ETH dev's did to get the morons here to care about it.
So they did it seems.

Oh and "gaining ground" ?
Price means fuck all kids.. you missed the point.  Roll Eyes
Unless you can prove it's being used as a currency with some tangible statistical metrics.

But that's the thing tho, some would say that the price really doesn't matter let's 'disrupt the current financial system!  Woohoo!'.  But let's make a hypothetical situation that the price is on its way to zero.

The miners leave, the merchants leave and we have a the users leave.  What's left are the bag holders.  I'm not saying that the price is everything, but I wouldn't say the 'price means f*ck all either'.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

I honestly don't think Bcash will replace Bitcoin as the top crypto in market cap, but crazy things do happen in the scene.  But anyway, I want to find out what you think. Please answer the poll and post your thoughts below.

For neutrality's sake, I won't vote.  Enjoy.

I find it funny that the price that lost from Bitcoin was kinda added to Bitcoin cash.
Well, BCH has many opportunities and could be as used as Bitcoin if adopted correctly, same goes for ETH.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
cingles9413

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

No it won't become no.1 purely from a brand perspective no one outside cryptoland knows BCASH and its just a poorman's litecoin
KipKoolCrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

No it won't become no.1 purely from a brand perspective no one outside cryptoland knows BCASH and its just a poorman's litecoin

Lol Poormans litecoin. Its more expensive but i agree its a pile of manipulated bs
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Maybe. But so far I dont think shit coins will over take BTC. If we take a lil review, BTC is used in the market for a long time. There maybe speculations that miners are the one whos on control BTC. The BTC price for now is low but thats not end there. Pricing is just a temporary, somehow i know that BTC will find its way again to be sky rocketed in market.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:54 AM

As you can see yourself, only 8% of the forum participants suppose that Bitcoin Cash once can become #1 currency. In my opinion, it will be the same alt like Bitcoin Gold and other Bitcoin children that appeared after forks. It won’t reach BTC or beat it!  Shocked
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:27:29 AM

Bitcoin Cash may become #1 but not this year or next year, it will take them time to kick BTC out of the throne. Even if they do become #1, they need to maintain being #1 to be #1. They were able to kick ETH in the #2 spot but it didnt last that long. BTC took quite sometime before it reached the $7,000 mark. BCHs reached $2,000 because of an obvious pump and dump.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

Bcash is goind down (price wise). How much do you think it will drop? Will it go back to its original price before the "big dump" or stay at 1k?

VasilyBelogla

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:56:10 AM

I honestly don't think Bcash will replace Bitcoin as the top crypto in market cap, but crazy things do happen in the scene.  But anyway, I want to find out what you think. Please answer the poll and post your thoughts below.

For neutrality's sake, I won't vote.  Enjoy.

I find it funny that the price that lost from Bitcoin was kinda added to Bitcoin cash.
Well, BCH has many opportunities and could be as used as Bitcoin if adopted correctly, same goes for ETH.

Many investors saw that bitcoincash actually was gaining so they stopped investin in bitcoin and instead they were investing in bitcoincash. Thats why we saw that bitcoin was dropping.

Everyone saw that it was raising so they were also investing in it its normal.
illdyking

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/ one could tell that bitcoin is on a bull run and Bitcoin Cash is on a bear run.

I think we see this beacuse most of the "normal" investors are leaving the sinking boat now and joining back on the BTC train.

And the more people who leave, the more they influence other people who to do the same, it will speed up more in the next few days i'd say.

I got a feeling bitcoin will surpass 8000$ before the weeks end and Bitcoin Cash will go at least under 500$.

But i'm still a newbie, but this is the feeling i get when comparing price changes and Hash power changes.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

I don't think BCC will become the No. 1. Because it is mostly a pump and dump coin. People don't want to keep it.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

Nahh.. becoz of the manipulators and should also stabalize its support
slavosme

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:27:15 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Panic selling  Grin Grin Grin

BTrash under 1000$
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

Looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/ one could tell that bitcoin is on a bull run and Bitcoin Cash is on a bear run.

I think we see this beacuse most of the "normal" investors are leaving the sinking boat now and joining back on the BTC train.

And the more people who leave, the more they influence other people who to do the same, it will speed up more in the next few days i'd say.

I got a feeling bitcoin will surpass 8000$ before the weeks end and Bitcoin Cash will go at least under 500$.

But i'm still a newbie, but this is the feeling i get when comparing price changes and Hash power changes.
It's always the fud that makes the boat sinking, having some dump is normal since people didn't wany just to stock their money on their wallets and wait, some will do trading and willl back into btc again when theres some hype on news, btc is increasing again now btw.
tb4eva

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Will Bitcoin make any changes to keep the original better and competitive?
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:03 AM

As we see last week bitcoin cash is a playground of bitmain tech. Its not community driven coin and centralized.
The main purpose of crypto is decentralization.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

If you are the one guy with two/ three million of bitcoin cash coins wouldn't you want to have a chance of selling them all with the highest price possible and enjoy billions of free and easy earned money?
They are shaking bitcoin holders to accumulate most of the BCH coins and when they own enough of it, They will start the real and large pump then, I'd dare to say that some day BCH will even reach as high as $5000 and that would be the time when bitcoin has already reached $10,000 but never it shall become the number one.

Well, to have these quantities you would have to be Satoshi Nakamoto in person I guess... And my guess is that when you have so much money if you are not a complete moron you have probably better things to do in your life that pump and dumps...
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:02:33 AM

The ground gave way.

They could try attacking the alleged centralization of the lightning network, but it would be hypocritical because of their own network and storage requirements.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: