Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's attack on Bitcoin  (Read 2531 times)
burnedbyfees (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

I have no interest in spreading Bitcoin Cash "fud", in fact I have no interest in it at all, I just want the coordinated attacks on BTC to come to light, I'd be posting the same thing about any coin if they had slimey folks pushing it in the same way. Blame your own "community" if you're upset, they did this.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Even they attack bitcoin, in my opinion they can not beat the original ones. Bitcoin is a bitcoin! The value is volatile but i have confident that bitcoin is going up not today but maybe tomorrow. Bitcoin cash is new coin let's see if it lasts.
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:08:11 PM

Even they attack bitcoin, in my opinion they can not beat the original ones. Bitcoin is a bitcoin! The value is volatile but i have confident that bitcoin is going up not today but maybe tomorrow. Bitcoin cash is new coin let's see if it lasts.

You are grossly misinformed. The original BTC did not feature anything like segwit. BTC cash has remained this original format of the blockchain. Segwit is what is new. It's just a couple of months old, and has nothing to do with the original BTC.

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

You are grossly misinformed. The original BTC did not feature anything like segwit. BTC cash has remained this original format of the blockchain. Segwit is what is new. It's just a couple of months old, and has nothing to do with the original BTC.

There is no way one will not be misinformed with the amount of conflicting information you read here on a daily basis even the little you hold on to can turn to a myth in your very own eyes within a short period of time. I think the definition of the real BTC is on the basis of allegiance and nothing else the same way Op is claiming that there is original BTC and you trying to say he is misinformed so also those whose allegiance is for BTG will also claim.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

They are just trying to pump BCH. Investors that are rushing to invest or trade BCH should be extremely vigilant because I remember how it was pump at the initial stage and so many people loss when it was later dumped.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

To the look of things, this truelly could be a planned  thing so as to have a second asset that will give them (the whales)  to have a full control of the market. Cause the sudden rise in the price of bitcoin cash is too much and at same time the price of bitcoin is dropping fast too. Well, let's look how it will go after the fork.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

I am also the victim of this, My bitcoin transaction is still uncofirmed. What should I do please help me.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

I am also the victim of this, My bitcoin transaction is still uncofirmed. What should I do please help me.

Look back through the thread, I posted a link to Reddit of a miner who's trying to clear transactions for free, seems like he's a lot busier now though thanks to me, hopefully he can still help.

Alternatively you can wait, the mining difficulty has gone back massively in Bitcoin's favour.

Don't use the Bitcoin Cash ransom scam in my OP, that's what the attackers want and it's expensive.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

Totally Agree i believe it,that they are playing behind the scenes,but there are now more questions from people than answers.they don’t know why there are so many unconfirmed transactions and why miners are mining bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin?is it more profitable? People have this questions and they are scared.olso miners may have special information about this.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

They are just trying to pump BCH. Investors that are rushing to invest or trade BCH should be extremely vigilant because I remember how it was pump at the initial stage and so many people loss when it was later dumped.

That’s right they are pumping bch so many people would come and do invest but for me, don’t participate on that because they will dumped it and you will surely loose money so be more careful.
erlnd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

Are people here holding both coins or just one? I havent split mine since I bought several years ago...
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:51:49 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:33:23 PM by burnedbyfees

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7chqmo/it_is_now_233x_more_profitable_to_mine_bitcoin/

The BCC flippening is about to become the dumpening as Shitcoin Crash gets it's just deserts, I hope some of the scum behind this are still holding big bags, fuck 'em.

I think Ver and cronies will keep trying though.

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:08:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:26:23 PM by Kloug

BCC? I hope you mean BTC

Btw I believe it's gonna be a slower comeback. And why is it going back again? I'd buy a ton of BTC's at the current price, if I had more cash.
cryptolit

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Interesting theory. It's a good opportunity to invest in both coins more for potentially short term gain in BTH and long term BTC.
jujuxx

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

roger ver is the reason of BCH pump + hash power
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Interesting theory. It's a good opportunity to invest in both coins more for potentially short term gain in BTH and long term BTC.

I never buy into a pump, especially if I know for sure it's a pump. That's like rule 1 of trading mate, but hey it's your money. How long do you wanna hold that Bitcoin Cash grenade?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16916

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Bitcoin mining speed is back to normal, and Bitcoin Cash has 1 block in 2 hours. Do they still have their emergency difficulty adjustment thing, or did they hardfork that already?
This also means it will take more than a day to deposit Bitcoin Cash on Kraken, which requires 20 confirmations. I don't really understand why Bitcoin is still dropping though.

xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Soon BCH will be called Bitcoin Crash,very very soon.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

bitcoin is definately for long term and bitcoin cash is short term one!
no need to be worry abt pending transactions.it will be ok by the way. and bitcoin cash will be gonna bitcoin crash :p
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

Bitcoin mining speed is back to normal, and Bitcoin Cash has 1 block in 2 hours. Do they still have their emergency difficulty adjustment thing, or did they hardfork that already?
This also means it will take more than a day to deposit Bitcoin Cash on Kraken, which requires 20 confirmations. I don't really understand why Bitcoin is still dropping though.

It's being pumped again, they've been trying all day, wouldn't surprise me if it was just Ver and cronies, as no-one else seems to want to see this. The market keeps shutting them down though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: