Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's attack on Bitcoin  (Read 2531 times)
burnedbyfees (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:59:23 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 12:08:01 AM by burnedbyfees

This is a real coordinated attack.

Roger Vermin moved 25k BTC to Bitfinex to put on a public show.

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm Bitcoin transactions in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

$700m worth of stuck BTC in unconfirmed transactions (including $900+ of mine  Angry ).

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

Legions of dump btc and buy bitcoin cash comments everywhere online.

And they keep trying to pump Bitcoin Cash but the market keeps telling them to "fuck off", each peak lower than before, It took me 7 tries to dump the Bitcoin Cash I'd been holding on Bittrex, so I think they may be in on it too. This is not organic it all, it's a planned coup. A few people will be like "yeah, no shit Sherlock" but many people still don't know about it.

Your comments gentleman, is there something I've missed?

The good news is the mining difficulty of Bitcoin cash will soon rise massively so they cannot sustain it for long.

Edit, further proof.

https://imgur.com/a/TjgMB#K4aRJrW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm transaction in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

$700m worth of stuck BTC in unconfirmed transactions (including $900+ of mine  Angry ).

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

And they keep trying to pump Bitcoin Cash but the market keeps telling them to "fuck off", each peak lower than before, It took me 7 tries to dump the Bitcoin Cash I'd been holding on Bittrex, so I think they may be in on it too. This is not organic it all, it's a planned coup. A few people will be like "yeah, no shit Sherlock" but many people still don't know about it.

The good news is the mining difficulty of Bitcoin cash will soon rise massively so they cannot sustain it for long.

Were you finally able to sell your BCC on Bittrex ?  I tried to move my Eth to BTC but it took me awhile too, the funds kept getting stuck in "reserved".  Yeah something may be fishy with Bittrex, but it could very well be the network got jammed with Korean's orders...
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

Probably that is the reason behind the recent rise in BCH price what you have illustrated in your thread. That's an pre-planned and organized attack from the mining pools who have ceased bitcoin mining and promoting BCH. So the price of BCH is running high on bubble and is not sustainable. Looking at the market cap increase of BCH, it is understandable that many people are investing in BCH to make some quick bucks. That will not run for long. Also the bitcoin price is quite low at this point and I believe we will get back a lot of investment in bitcoin because it's an opportunity for the people to buy bitcoin at a lower price. So bitcoin will remain the best for longer term, BCH is rising its price unethically that has to end someday.  

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm transaction in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

Were you finally able to sell your BCC on Bittrex ?  I tried to move my Eth to BTC but it took me awhile too, the funds kept getting stuck in "reserved".  Yeah something may be fishy with Bittrex, but it could very well be the network got jammed with Korean's orders...

Yes eventually, it took many tries and many error messages.

I've been using Bittrex since early June, done hundreds (if not thousands) of trades and never seen this before.

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Probably that is the reason behind the recent rise in BCH price what you have illustrated in your thread. That's an pre-planned and organized attack from the mining pools who have ceased bitcoin mining and promoting BCH. So the price of BCH is running high on bubble and is not sustainable. Looking at the market cap increase of BCH, it is understandable that many people are investing in BCH to make some quick bucks. That will not run for long. Also the bitcoin price is quite low at this point and I believe we will get back a lot of investment in bitcoin because it's an opportunity for the people to buy bitcoin at a lower price. So bitcoin will remain the best for longer term, BCH is rising its price unethically that has to end someday.  

I think it will end sooner rather than later, I saw on Reddit that Bitcoin Cash mining difficulty will go up 400% tonight,if true there's going to be some serious Bitcoin Cash hangovers tomorrow from the wild day today.

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

https://gyazo.com/c8730388faf66757bb38826eb96a0be5

That's going to leave a mark!

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

i prefer ignoring all this crap and attacks and just make more profit while i can. the market is currently very nice, bitcoin price is pretty lower than the bitcoin's real value and at the same times lots of altcoins including bitcoin cash are getting pumped hard. that is a lot of profit that i am earning on my precious bitcoins now.

in a couple of  weeks to 2 months tops everyone will look back at this time and wish they would have done something about it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

I'm not actually trying to defend Roger Ver. But do you have any proof that he indeed moved 25k BTC to bitfinex? Also, how is moving 25k btc to an exchange "putting on a show" and or a "coordinated attack"? And how did you come to the conclusion that it's because of that transaction that bitcoin's unconfirmed transactions skyrocketed?

Let's be reasonable here and not just follow/hate blindly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gauravbhargava

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

i prefer ignoring all this crap and attacks and just make more profit while i can. the market is currently very nice, bitcoin price is pretty lower than the bitcoin's real value and at the same times lots of altcoins including bitcoin cash are getting pumped hard. that is a lot of profit that i am earning on my precious bitcoins now.

in a couple of  weeks to 2 months tops everyone will look back at this time and wish they would have done something about it.
The latest rival to bitcoin has suffered a major cyber attack on its launch, crashing the new cryptocurrency's website.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

I know from the begining that this bitcoin cash pumping up is being orchestrated. well everything have both the advantage and disadvantages i hope to see what happen to mining pool and also maybe this will dethroned bitcoin as it was been discuss by some people. I think this is most difficult period for coin investors and i believe it will be better to keep fiat and see what happen for the next 4 weeks. will bitcoin go back below $4000?
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

I'm not actually trying to defend Roger Ver. But do you have any proof that he indeed moved 25k BTC to bitfinex?

I'd just came across here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/duplicates/7cefom/roger_ver_just_sent_25k_btc_to_bitfinex/

Also, how is moving 25k btc to an exchange "putting on a show" and or a "coordinated attack"?

this has been predicted since the first segwits

And how did you come to the conclusion that it's because of that transaction that bitcoin's unconfirmed transactions skyrocketed?

Fuds, ready to sell, Ready for dump, BCH price hike, miners switch to profitable coins leaving BTC. effect is your statement. oh by the way did I mention SPAMMING network?

Yeah, this show is getting hotter and hotter.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

I'm not actually trying to defend Roger Ver. But do you have any proof that he indeed moved 25k BTC to bitfinex? Also, how is moving 25k btc to an exchange "putting on a show" and or a "coordinated attack"? And how did you come to the conclusion that it's because of that transaction that bitcoin's unconfirmed transactions skyrocketed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cefom/roger_ver_just_sent_25k_btc_to_bitfinex/

He's been a vocal promoter of BCH and it looks to me (and many others) like a signal to dump large amounts of BTC. I'm not hating him blindly my dude, I didn't just pull this stuff out of my ass but, hey I respect your opinion.

With his connections and knowledge he could have definitely done it quietly if he was really intent on selling and wanted a good price.

collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:17:19 PM

Attack? Really ?

In a free market, free result,...

Bitcoin has a big problem with transaction fees now, the future is now. If another coin, BCH, NTRN (20 Mb block size, and 79 seconds block), BTG, AMC, ELC, BET, OTHERALTCOIN,..., solves this problem that "Core" refuses to solve, BTC will return to his value, 0.
Most of Altcoins value is near to 0, this altcoins have no use, have no liquidity = no value.

The "Digital Gold" song is pure shit. Gold can not be digital,...

The only value of Bitcoin is as medium of exchange in the Internet. With high fees, this value disappears,...
In MONEY, storage of value and unit of account are derived from medium of exchange characteristic. In the majority of cases supported as medium of exchange by the State.

The value of Bitcoin NOW resides in his high liquidity (~community) compared with other "altcoins".

Money: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/explainers/tell-me-more/html/what_is_money.en.html

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

Ooh! Im trying my best here to have EXTN coins and convert it in BTC. I hope someone should do something about this. So that, this will not happen gain. Next week I will try my luck for my Earned EXTN to convertin EXTN. Hope it will be process quick.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

I know from the begining that this bitcoin cash pumping up is being orchestrated. well everything have both the advantage and disadvantages i hope to see what happen to mining pool and also maybe this will dethroned bitcoin as it was been discuss by some people. I think this is most difficult period for coin investors and i believe it will be better to keep fiat and see what happen for the next 4 weeks. will bitcoin go back below $4000?
Bitcoin gets home. Its price will soon go up. Anyone who thinks that bitcoin will fall to $ 4,000 now sell your coins. That's good. The coins will remain only those who believe in bitcoin. They will not give in on provocation of speculators and the price of bitcoin will become more stable. Those who rushed to buy now, BCH will be punished for treason.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Hey, we've probably got the whole thing to look forward to again when they try it with Bitcoin Gold...  Roll Eyes

It will definitely happen again and again...

People like to control shit, and when segwit2x  BTFO they switched tactics.

MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

Very unfortunate now one of my favorite alt coins is at a low price. I do not think that this will take for long though. it will probably done within in the next 12 hours but I am curious what will happen in the next 24 hours though! how much will it go down and how many FUD's will sell. Time will tell I guess.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
immunity

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

That will not run for long. Also the bitcoin price is quite low at this point and I believe we will get back a lot of investment in bitcoin because it's an opportunity for the people to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

Attack? Really ?

Bitcoin has a big problem with transaction fees now, the future is now. If another coin, BCH, NTRN (20 Mb block size, and 79 seconds block), BTG, AMC, ELC, BET, OTHERALTCOIN,..., solves this problem that "Core" refuses to solve, BTC will return to his value, 0.
Most of Altcoins value is near to 0, this altcoins have no use, have no liquidity = no value.

you are only half correct. i agree with the second part i didn't quote, the value of bitcoin is coming from being a "medium of exchange" and i hate it when people say bitcoin is just store of value.

but none of it change the fact that bitcoin cash is an attack on bitcoin. all those other altcoins you named and all the rest you didn't don't do anything to bitcoin and how it works. if some arbitrary coin goes to $1 trillion dollar per coin or drops to 1 cent per coin nothing about bitcoin will change.

but when bitcoin cash goes from (pumped) $600 to $1800 and has a low difficulty (aka easy mining) that takes bitcoin's hashrate and causes the rise of fees. everything were perfectly fine with bitcoin and i was paying 1 satoshi for fee before they pumped bitcoin cash. and that is an attack.

it is a free market, yeah. it is also a free world but is it ok if i buy a house next to you and start burning tires in my backyard next to your window all day long?

There is a FOMO brewing...
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

Attack? Really ?

you are only half correct. i agree with the second part i didn't quote, the value of bitcoin is coming from being a "medium of exchange" and i hate it when people say bitcoin is just store of value.

but none of it change the fact that bitcoin cash is an attack on bitcoin. all those other altcoins you named and all the rest you didn't don't do anything to bitcoin and how it works. if some arbitrary coin goes to $1 trillion dollar per coin or drops to 1 cent per coin nothing about bitcoin will change.

but when bitcoin cash goes from (pumped) $600 to $1800 and has a low difficulty (aka easy mining) that takes bitcoin's hashrate and causes the rise of fees. everything were perfectly fine with bitcoin and i was paying 1 satoshi for fee before they pumped bitcoin cash. and that is an attack.

it is a free market, yeah. it is also a free world but is it ok if i buy a house next to you and start burning tires in my backyard next to your window all day long?

We have a winner, you get it.

If it was organic and people just wanted BCH to be top dog you wouldn't hear a peep from me, but it's manipulation, probably illegal if there were prosecutors who could make sense of it (insider trading?) and malicious.

It's the opposite of the free market, it's a few powerful people trying to control the market. And I'm very glad the actual free market is telling them to get stuffed.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

This whole issue once again shows that there is nothing more than a bunch of douchebags staying behind bitcoin cash. This behaviour can be easily classify as a pure scam.

Your understanding of definition of the free market is wrong and it is based on statism.

Rinaze

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

Shouldn't BTC be taking some emergency measure and decrease mining difficulty significantly temporarily for a start?

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

Shouldn't BTC be taking some emergency measure and decrease mining difficulty significantly temporarily for a start?

Not really, since BCH will go up 400% tonight no need. But it also looks like BCH has now failed in it's takeover bid anyway.

But people who own mining pools who are not arseholes could probably up their game to clear transactions maybe.

Not sure anyone can really do anything about people maliciously spamming the network can they? Genuinely asking.

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

I've been using Bittrex since early June, done hundreds (if not thousands) of trades and never seen this before.

Same here, I've done even maybe thousands of transactions using Bittrex, never had experienced anything like this. Hard to understand what is going on behind the scenes.
12asphilip

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

If you check Bittrex earlier, it is very evident that the rise of BCH was merely staged and coordinated. Nothing was natural, all of it were just made for the money and not to actually support BCH. Charts would tell you that.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

there are so many transactions in hold because there are too many transactions since BTC started to decrease, people are getting panic, and want to sell it higher and buy lower
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Same here, I've done even maybe thousands of transactions using Bittrex, never had experienced anything like this. Hard to understand what is going on behind the scenes.

Glad to see I've not gone nuts, I think if you're Bittrex and very rich and powerful people say "I want your help pumping BCH" you make it happen, that's just my gut feeling. There's no way to prove it so I'm not gonna say for sure they're in on it, it's just highly suspicious to me that now is the only time I have this problem where I can't dump a coin for BTC.

Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Not sure anyone can really do anything about people maliciously spamming the network can they? Genuinely asking.

If somebody is willing to pay the fees it hardly can be described as a spam. Bitcoin weakness is its limited blocksize, thats why its not hard to overload the system when many try to use Bitcoin at once. Only about 300,000 Bitcoin transactions can be confirmed daily and there are estimated about 10 million Bitcoiners - but Bitcoin can still work as speculative investment only if people send Bitcoin to the exchange once in while only.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

If somebody is willing to pay the fees it hardly can be described as a spam. Bitcoin weakness is its limited blocksize, thats why its not hard to overload the system when many try to use Bitcoin at once. Only about 300,000 Bitcoin transactions can be confirmed daily and there are estimated about 10 million Bitcoiners - but Bitcoin can still work as speculative investment only if people send Bitcoin to the exchange once in while only.

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-spam-attack-stressed-network-for-at-least-18-months-claims-software-developer/

ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:34:03 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:34:06 PM by ghostunicorn

Very unfortunate now one of my favorite alt coins is at a low price. I do not think that this will take for long though. it will probably done within in the next 12 hours but I am curious what will happen in the next 24 hours though! how much will it go down and how many FUD's will sell. Time will tell I guess.

Roger Ver and Jian Wu are trying to make bitcoin cash dominant market. They directly try to make bitcoin cash price manipulation. And none of the traders will be fooled by them. Their money is not unlimited, but for sure, they multiplied their reserve money with the last bitcoin cash rise. I hope they live the same bad action planned by other coins' teams.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

I did not hear this news about the million dollar transaction stunt ,it is a terrible stunt pulled off by the whale,i wish he losses his coins so that he wont dare to do such stunts to stifle the network,Lee and Roger had an open bet about which network will be the leader in the future and with the cancellation of the fork the default winner is Lee i guess ,will he honor that bet. Grin What ever it may be the present situation is really frustrating for everyone and it will drive people away from bitcoin.
HEWRA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

Honestly, i dont really think that so many unconfirmed transactions on blockchain might mean it is an blockchain attack.
There were many times when we saw amount of unconfirmed TXID's over 100k, and in most cases that was attack indeed, like someone sending 1 satoshi per transaction few thousand times.
However we just had the all time high price of the bitcoin, so in my opinion it is mostly happening because the price was over 7000$ and it got down a lot in a short amount of time: so people started to panic and move/sell their btcs: what is the reason of such a big increase in amount of TXID's.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:42:16 PM

Btw, if like me you had a stuck transaction this fella is kindly helping to clear some for free, I have my money now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cebtu/unconfirmed_transactions_put_your_tx_in_reply_and/

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

Honestly, i dont really think that so many unconfirmed transactions on blockchain might mean it is an blockchain attack.
There were many times when we saw amount of unconfirmed TXID's over 100k, and in most cases that was attack indeed, like someone sending 1 satoshi per transaction few thousand times.
However we just had the all time high price of the bitcoin, so in my opinion it is mostly happening because the price was over 7000$ and it got down a lot in a short amount of time: so people started to panic and move/sell their btcs: what is the reason of such a big increase in amount of TXID's.

No, the reason is some of the pools temporarily switched  their hashing power, read up on it, some of these guy are true believers in BCH and have even burnt money to promote it.

https://www.coindesk.com/miners-mining-bitcoin-cash-losing-money/

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

I also have two transactions with 0 confirmation
What to do ? Wait ? Huh

Yes, unless you want to buy Bitcoin Cash to pay a ransom to get your BTC...

...but there's also the Reddit link I posted above, he helped me.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

Thank God someone still understands what is happening.
We bitcoin holders dont even need to spread FUD to make bitcoin grow again.
We just let it be because we know it will not take much time and all this shit will stop.
Then we go back to our normal threads.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

I did not hear this news about the million dollar transaction stunt ,it is a terrible stunt pulled off by the whale,i wish he losses his coins so that he wont dare to do such stunts to stifle the network,Lee and Roger had an open bet about which network will be the leader in the future and with the cancellation of the fork the default winner is Lee i guess ,will he honor that bet. Grin What ever it may be the present situation is really frustrating for everyone and it will drive people away from bitcoin.

Yeah it's bad, we will all lose if they keep it up. They are trying to kill the goose that laid the golden egg for the chance of more money. Short-sighted greed, same old story.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm Bitcoin transactions in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

I did not notice that before. That's so brazen it's almost funny.

This attack is so goddamned insulting that I cannot see how it could ever hope to succeed. They're building hate, not goodwill. If they want to 'win' then all they need to be is better, not absolute pricks.

I genuinely cannot think of a time when they haven't been absolute pricks. The psychology is sub playground.

Humans in general don't take too kindly to being told what to do, Bitcoiners even less so.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:40 PM

there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm Bitcoin transactions in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

I did not notice that before. That's so brazen it's almost funny.

This attack is so goddamned insulting that I cannot see how it could ever hope to succeed. They're building hate, not goodwill. If they want to 'win' then all they need to be is better, not absolute pricks.

Humans in general don't take too kindly to being told what to do, Bitcoiners even more so.

Yeah, all involved or those I suspect but can't prove are on my shitlist, I don't have more than a few BTC but it's leaving Bittrex for sure.

typhonb

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

I also have two transactions with 0 confirmation
What to do ? Wait ? Huh

Yes, unless you want to buy Bitcoin Cash to pay a ransom to get your BTC...

...but there's also the Reddit link I posted above, he helped me.

But with Coinbase I don't see Tx....
I saw that if transaction is not done after 24h coinbase refund, right ?

Thanks
bitcoinhasher1

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:08:05 PM

That sounds like a reasonable analysis of the situation. 
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Yes this is all a pre-planned game that is been played by a few of the people. They are trying to dump bitcoin but it will not happen. Bitcoin will once again come back to it's original price value. They are trying to push bitcoin and pump BCH. This is all due to these few greedy people miners who want to make more money with BCH.
They first tried to speculate bitcoin price but couldn't get their goal because people are in the favour of bitcoin, so now they are trying this other running walking to accomplish their goals.
I am glad to you for sharing this piece of information and letting many people be aware of the new tricks of the greedy miners.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16624

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:11:40 PM

This whole issue once again shows that there is nothing more than a bunch of douchebags staying behind bitcoin cash. This behaviour can be easily classify as a pure scam.
All altcoins, ICOs and Bitcoin forks are created with the sole purpose of earning the creator money. That's never been a secret, but people seem to keep falling for it over and over again. First shitcoins, then ICOs, now forks, and I can't even imagine what the next step will be after easy-money-from-forks runs out.

That would mean a hard fork. Considering it takes them years already to simply increase capacity, this won't happen overnight.

A very simple solution would be larger blocks: if someone is willing to pay millions of dollars to spam the network: let them, and profit from it!
Currently all Bitcoin users pay much more in fees, all users have to wait much longer, and the only winners are miners.

If you check Bittrex earlier, it is very evident that the rise of BCH was merely staged and coordinated. Nothing was natural, all of it were just made for the money and not to actually support BCH. Charts would tell you that.
I think I shortly saw a 6000 Bitcoin sell wall, that's $36 million worth of Bitcoin Cash! Pump and dump is designed to make very rich whales much richer again, as the little guys start panic selling and panic buying.

Glad to see I've not gone nuts, I think if you're Bittrex and very rich and powerful people say "I want your help pumping BCH" you make it happen, that's just my gut feeling. There's no way to prove it so I'm not gonna say for sure they're in on it, it's just highly suspicious to me that now is the only time I have this problem where I can't dump a coin for BTC.
I didn't use Bittrex today, so I didn't encounter a glitch, but Bittrex earns 0.25% of trades. At $1 billion trade volume, that's $2.5 million, and probably another $2.5 million for the other party involved in the same trades.
One way or another, exchanges love pump and dump actions!

typhonb

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

I want to buy an important amount of BTC tomorrow (Because I also think BTC will be back in few days) - From EURO
Will I get the same problem ?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

I want to buy an important amount of BTC tomorrow (Because I also think BTC will be back in few days) - From EURO

It should be starting to clear up by then. Most miners will be back on the BTC chain within a few hours. You might still be in for a bit of a wait but nothing like the current one.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

Buy it on an exchange and leave it in there for a few days while the dust settles.

typhonb

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Buy it on an exchange and leave it in there for a few days while the dust settles.

I'm going to do it on Kraken tomorrow. Thank you
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm Bitcoin transactions in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

This only shows the reason why bitcoin cash showed sudden increase, its really oragnises and probably pre-planned. This only proves that bitcoin cash is bubble and not in stable position. I would not be surprise sewong bitcoin cash value crash in sudden. Some people possibly transferred to bitcoin cash which is a trap. Its may possibly be the reason why bitcoin showed fall in price, whales are playing with it. Im sure that bitcoin will regain its value and continue to rise even more.
typhonb

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

It should be starting to clear up by then. Most miners will be back on the BTC chain within a few hours. You might still be in for a bit of a wait but nothing like the current one.

So I can do it without any problem ?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

It is also worth noting that the attacks on Bitcoin network significantly lowered/stopped when the BCH's price plummeted from its ATH. You can say that this is just a convenience but others are thinking otherwise. This is just one of the proof that when someone or if a group of people gets greedy to capitalize on something, they will do everything in their power to get into their goal. They will trample on the community that they helped building in the past years just to get what they wanted.

On the other hand, I find it very amusing (in a very sarcastic way) that pushtx.btc.com is charging me $33 worth of BCH to accelerate my transaction that was stuck in the network for almost 20 hours now. I'm just shaking my head while laughing at what I'm seeing in their website.  Roll Eyes
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

Only attack on the bitcoin so far has been the segwit fork, which is not bitcoin, never was, never will be.
It is a massive change to the protocol and therefor is not bitcoin.

Please, if you want to be taken seriously, you should call it segwit1x or segwit2x or what ever.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

You are very right about pointing out the influx of pro-BCH and anti-BTC comments today, it's quite obvious that they are a part of this coordinated attack since all of them are coming either from fresh accounts or accounts with very low activity (which means that they were farmed or bought). They are simply just paid shills trying to create an illusion of community support for BCH and around August 1st we've seen the same thing - lots of accounts suddenly posting FUD and then going silent when there's no more need for them.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:37 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:25:41 AM by fanbeila

Just stay cool gentleman.Despite all of their masterplans,their efforts have gone in vein.BCH price has now fallen to $1,288.That's really a great news for the bitcoin community.

BCH supporters planning was very nice but sad news for them is that bitcoin price is beyond the reach for them.If they had tried it earlier during creation of BCH,at that time,bitcoin price was also low.Don't know why Roger did not execute this plan at that time itself.I thing its a wrong timing.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

It is also worth noting that the attacks on Bitcoin network significantly lowered/stopped when the BCH's price plummeted from its ATH. You can say that this is just a convenience but others are thinking otherwise. This is just one of the proof that when someone or if a group of people gets greedy to capitalize on something, they will do everything in their power to get into their goal. They will trample on the community that they helped building in the past years just to get what they wanted.
I think you're calling it an end too soon. Sure the price is plummeting right now but Ver and co probably have some more things in store for use. Or atleast I'm preparing myself mentally for some more market mayhem the next couple of days (maybe weeks?). It's just important that you don't crack and give into their mind game and maybe even pick up some cheap bitcoin along the way.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

Only attack on the bitcoin so far has been the segwit fork, which is not bitcoin, never was, never will be.

Please, if you want to be taken seriously, you should call it segwit1x or segwit2x or what ever.

I don't care if you personally don't take me seriously, you are not the Borg Collective, you don't speak for everyone. But thanks for stopping by.  Cool

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

This only shows the reason why bitcoin cash showed sudden increase, its really oragnises and probably pre-planned. This only proves that bitcoin cash is bubble and not in stable position. I would not be surprise sewong bitcoin cash value crash in sudden. Some people possibly transferred to bitcoin cash which is a trap. Its may possibly be the reason why bitcoin showed fall in price, whales are playing with it. Im sure that bitcoin will regain its value and continue to rise even more.
agree on it this may be a trap that suddenly for next couple of days will pass by we will see that BCH will dump and bitcoin will pump again , maybe i am telling this because i am trusting more bitcoin but if you really read the market and know some scenario like this are totally happen then you will know that for what was happen in bitcoin cash is a bubble.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:20 PM

On the other hand, I find it very amusing (in a very sarcastic way) that pushtx.btc.com is charging me $33 worth of BCH to accelerate my transaction that was stuck in the network for almost 20 hours now. I'm just shaking my head while laughing at what I'm seeing in their website.  Roll Eyes

I laughed as well when I saw it. Crazy isn't it?

Did you follow the link to the kind Reddit miner? He's helped a lot of people.

mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

this is another problem toward government legalising bitcoin in dome country there are some mafia behind it although its decentralised .
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

Another FUD. BTC went from $7,5k to $6k. Even if you'd count the peak value that shouldn't be taken into consideration as it only show s that there was not enough orders on an exchange, it was a fall from $7,8k to $5,5k, which by no means is 46%! Really people, where are you getting those numbers from?
freeElectron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

I don't care if you personally don't take me seriously, you are not the Borg Collective, you don't speak for everyone. But thanks for stopping by.  Cool

Well, what would Satoshi do?

Segwit?

Don't think so.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

I have no interest in spreading Bitcoin Cash "fud", in fact I have no interest in it at all, I just want the coordinated attacks on BTC to come to light, I'd be posting the same thing about any coin if they had slimey folks pushing it in the same way. Blame your own "community" if you're upset, they did this.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Even they attack bitcoin, in my opinion they can not beat the original ones. Bitcoin is a bitcoin! The value is volatile but i have confident that bitcoin is going up not today but maybe tomorrow. Bitcoin cash is new coin let's see if it lasts.
freeElectron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:08:11 PM

Even they attack bitcoin, in my opinion they can not beat the original ones. Bitcoin is a bitcoin! The value is volatile but i have confident that bitcoin is going up not today but maybe tomorrow. Bitcoin cash is new coin let's see if it lasts.

You are grossly misinformed. The original BTC did not feature anything like segwit. BTC cash has remained this original format of the blockchain. Segwit is what is new. It's just a couple of months old, and has nothing to do with the original BTC.

pearlmen

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

You are grossly misinformed. The original BTC did not feature anything like segwit. BTC cash has remained this original format of the blockchain. Segwit is what is new. It's just a couple of months old, and has nothing to do with the original BTC.

There is no way one will not be misinformed with the amount of conflicting information you read here on a daily basis even the little you hold on to can turn to a myth in your very own eyes within a short period of time. I think the definition of the real BTC is on the basis of allegiance and nothing else the same way Op is claiming that there is original BTC and you trying to say he is misinformed so also those whose allegiance is for BTG will also claim.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

They are just trying to pump BCH. Investors that are rushing to invest or trade BCH should be extremely vigilant because I remember how it was pump at the initial stage and so many people loss when it was later dumped.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

To the look of things, this truelly could be a planned  thing so as to have a second asset that will give them (the whales)  to have a full control of the market. Cause the sudden rise in the price of bitcoin cash is too much and at same time the price of bitcoin is dropping fast too. Well, let's look how it will go after the fork.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

I am also the victim of this, My bitcoin transaction is still uncofirmed. What should I do please help me.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

I am also the victim of this, My bitcoin transaction is still uncofirmed. What should I do please help me.

Look back through the thread, I posted a link to Reddit of a miner who's trying to clear transactions for free, seems like he's a lot busier now though thanks to me, hopefully he can still help.

Alternatively you can wait, the mining difficulty has gone back massively in Bitcoin's favour.

Don't use the Bitcoin Cash ransom scam in my OP, that's what the attackers want and it's expensive.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

Totally Agree i believe it,that they are playing behind the scenes,but there are now more questions from people than answers.they don’t know why there are so many unconfirmed transactions and why miners are mining bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin?is it more profitable? People have this questions and they are scared.olso miners may have special information about this.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

They are just trying to pump BCH. Investors that are rushing to invest or trade BCH should be extremely vigilant because I remember how it was pump at the initial stage and so many people loss when it was later dumped.

That’s right they are pumping bch so many people would come and do invest but for me, don’t participate on that because they will dumped it and you will surely loose money so be more careful.
erlnd

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

Are people here holding both coins or just one? I havent split mine since I bought several years ago...
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:51:49 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:33:23 PM by burnedbyfees

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7chqmo/it_is_now_233x_more_profitable_to_mine_bitcoin/

The BCC flippening is about to become the dumpening as Shitcoin Crash gets it's just deserts, I hope some of the scum behind this are still holding big bags, fuck 'em.

I think Ver and cronies will keep trying though.

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:08:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:26:23 PM by Kloug

BCC? I hope you mean BTC

Btw I believe it's gonna be a slower comeback. And why is it going back again? I'd buy a ton of BTC's at the current price, if I had more cash.
cryptolit

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Interesting theory. It's a good opportunity to invest in both coins more for potentially short term gain in BTH and long term BTC.
jujuxx

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

roger ver is the reason of BCH pump + hash power
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Interesting theory. It's a good opportunity to invest in both coins more for potentially short term gain in BTH and long term BTC.

I never buy into a pump, especially if I know for sure it's a pump. That's like rule 1 of trading mate, but hey it's your money. How long do you wanna hold that Bitcoin Cash grenade?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16624

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Bitcoin mining speed is back to normal, and Bitcoin Cash has 1 block in 2 hours. Do they still have their emergency difficulty adjustment thing, or did they hardfork that already?
This also means it will take more than a day to deposit Bitcoin Cash on Kraken, which requires 20 confirmations. I don't really understand why Bitcoin is still dropping though.

xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Soon BCH will be called Bitcoin Crash,very very soon.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

bitcoin is definately for long term and bitcoin cash is short term one!
no need to be worry abt pending transactions.it will be ok by the way. and bitcoin cash will be gonna bitcoin crash :p

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

Bitcoin mining speed is back to normal, and Bitcoin Cash has 1 block in 2 hours. Do they still have their emergency difficulty adjustment thing, or did they hardfork that already?
This also means it will take more than a day to deposit Bitcoin Cash on Kraken, which requires 20 confirmations. I don't really understand why Bitcoin is still dropping though.

It's being pumped again, they've been trying all day, wouldn't surprise me if it was just Ver and cronies, as no-one else seems to want to see this. The market keeps shutting them down though.

Egoitss

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

From all this circus I hope team who are working for BTC will solve slow transaction issue and high fees issue then there will not be any competitor except anon coins.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Searching for somone who can sell BTC for PAYPAL dayly paying 5% extra. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:47 PM

bitcoin is definately for long term and bitcoin cash is short term one!
no need to be worry abt pending transactions.it will be ok by the way. and bitcoin cash will be gonna bitcoin crash :p

Thanks for the information bro. Probably people nowadays are worrying about what will happen to their bitcoin if the price down will continue. But if people will just believe that the bitcoin price in some other day will rise up again, then they should not worry about it and continue on investing in bitcoin no matter what will happen because in the end this is a good start for others who don't have bitcoin in their pocket yet.

worthy1

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:35 PM

Nothing was natural, all of it were just made for the money and not to actually support BCH. Charts would tell you that.

Markets are manipulated, even with BTC. There is no reason it is valued at what it is, it can move like crazy and drop like crazy on anyone day. If you watch the market and how buy/sells are setup and released you will see manipulation at its finest. There is no way a human can sit there and setup those sells and cancel them to increase or drop the price. It is odd to watch but it happens and there is nothing anyone can do about it except either lose or win.
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

Man .... Iv started with minign and trading 4 months ago, and made some nice profit. I Allways said never keep btc if it drops it drops 500 eur in a sec.
And It happend i wanted more profit on btc (Iv earned in altcoins) and now im loosing over 5k eur . Man im so angry on myself  Cry
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

Man .... Iv started with minign and trading 4 months ago, and made some nice profit. I Allways said never keep btc if it drops it drops 500 eur in a sec.
And It happend i wanted more profit on btc (Iv earned in altcoins) and now im loosing over 5k eur . Man im so angry on myself  Cry

If you'd been doing this longer you'd know this was normal. You haven't lost anything, Bitcoin will be 10k early next year.

burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:44:10 AM

Bitcoin Jesus 1979-2017

Rip in peace, never forget.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

Welcome to the party bitcoin lovers, I’m also stuck with my transactions and I’m not liking it. Since I have got some of the bitcoin on my exchangers and the fact that I’m not getting them on my local wallet is killing me a lot. This is not good way to go with the bitcoin and no matter what I won’t go into bitcoin cash. Thats a red bullshit I will never support for and there is no way those guys are getting it pumped above the bitcoin prices. Thank God bitcoin was Hugh enough to 7K otherwise they would have caught the prices of bitcoin if it would have been upto 5K earlier these weeks. But I’m sure then also people would have pumped the bitcoin lot more than that.
burnedbyfees (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

Welcome to the party bitcoin lovers, I’m also stuck with my transactions and I’m not liking it. Since I have got some of the bitcoin on my exchangers and the fact that I’m not getting them on my local wallet is killing me a lot. This is not good way to go with the bitcoin and no matter what I won’t go into bitcoin cash. Thats a red bullshit I will never support for and there is no way those guys are getting it pumped above the bitcoin prices. Thank God bitcoin was Hugh enough to 7K otherwise they would have caught the prices of bitcoin if it would have been upto 5K earlier these weeks. But I’m sure then also people would have pumped the bitcoin lot more than that.

Transactions are clearing now, you'll get your BTC, but you can try here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cebtu/unconfirmed_transactions_put_your_tx_in_reply_and/

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:06:47 AM

I think it will end sooner rather than later, I saw on Reddit that Bitcoin Cash mining difficulty will go up 400% tonight,if true there's going to be some serious Bitcoin Cash hangovers tomorrow from the wild day today.
Exactly! I don’t really think so that is anything to worry about. It is because of the reason that it hardly have any kind of effect on the reputation of bitcoin.

This attack was not expected by most of us but there are likely chances that bitcoin will be able to recover from this error and that very soon. We actually need to make ourselves secure in a way that no such kind of attacks can harm us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: