Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread  (Read 26409 times)
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

I have bought at that level back then and did not sell at the ATH
I thought the company will do good marketing and list the token quickly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

https://twitter.com/QlinkMobi/status/955207588726976512

That is very nice support to get for a project.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

This brings up a GREAT point.

TELEGRAM is NOT GOOD for coin discussions.  It gets filled with spam, Lambo gifs, useless talk and the SAME questions over and over again.  We must discourage these coins and developers from pointing people to Telegram groups.  Scrolling through 60 pages of mindless chatter on your phone screen is a magnificent way to waste time.  I've joined a dozen or so Telegram groups over the past month and they are all the same.

Telegram is for a real Coin that posts news only adn doesn't allow chatter, or for messages between people.  A big group asking questions about a coin?  Fuggetaboutit!

Reddit could be good as well, or active mods slamming down the banhammer on people flooding chats with spam.

Or if the team is also active on bitcointalk, posting your questions here... In the case of QLINK, I don't have an idea but it seems that they aren't active here.

Looks like there is a reddit thread : https://www.reddit.com/r/Qlink/

good stuff out recently too...

VPN Upgrade : https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-dapp-code-open-to-public-c9232e9c5d7e

QLink's place in the NeoSpace : https://www.reddit.com/r/Qlink/comments/7y63y0/heres_an_infographic_showing_qlink_in_the_neo/

Cenntro Automotive "cooperation agreement" : https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-cenntro-automotive-group-partnering-in-blockchain-based-26221038997f

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
Merited by xianwei82 (1), tangtang800 (1)

The Qlink team has rich experience in communication industry and rich business experience in the market. The core R & D team comes from Yu you mobile, the leading mobile traffic distributor in Asia. Compared with no product prototypes, suddenly pulling together the team and pulling out the big V platform project, Qlink still has certain advantages. Wink
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

If Qlink is only shared by block - chain technology for WIFI leases, the project is not worth the discussion. Content distribution and the centralization of telecommunications networks are the highlights of this project. Wink
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

It has to be said that the idea of using block chain technology to take the telecommunications industry as the breakthrough point is good, and there should be a larger market prospect. However, whether the telecommunications industry is willing to make changes is a risk factor. Although the team has a lot of experience in the field of telecommunications, it seems that no one has the experience of block chain technology.
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Hope your project goes well!
bulacarango

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Hi are there any difference on the price of token in Private sales, public sales and Public ICO? Thanks
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Just noticed that the cap  mentioned for this
stage is 10 M
and we have just recached over 3M
which only 30% of expected
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

It has to be said that the idea of using block chain technology to take the telecommunications industry as the breakthrough point is good, and there should be a larger market prospect. However, whether the telecommunications industry is willing to make changes is a risk factor. Although the team has a lot of experience in the field of telecommunications, it seems that no one has the experience of block chain technology.

There is another team that's working hard on bringing blockchain technology to the telecommunications sector. They are called Bubbletone, are they your direct competitor?
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

maybe to get $$ from trading fees... or else, maybe to show how ridiculous people can be to participate in a contest where the paid trading fees will be worth multiple times more than the actual prizes...
Erebos

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Great project, great team
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

How many dollars was raised during its pré and public sale?

Thx
barcoe

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwejyQ3akzA
Productvideo is out!  Smiley

QLC WILL BE LISTED ON COINNEST
Qlink will be the first NEP-5 token be listed be listed on Coinnest. Qlink makes a step forward by expanding to the Korean market. Coinnest, which is a growing crypto-exchange in Korea, will add QLC token trading pairs to the platform. We expect it to be a good evolution regarding the trading volume, market cap and Qlink brand.
luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

what's qlink's best selling point that will really drive me to purchase those tokens? I understand its low price now but i need a pull factor.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

what's qlink's best selling point that will really drive me to purchase those tokens? I understand its low price now but i need a pull factor.

right now they are attempting to have vehicle manufacturers insert their proprietary hardware (BaseStation) into their vehicles - why is this important? imagine scooters and cars all outputting a wifi/4g network, Coverage everywhere. --> this is where it gets interesting, they are targeting vehicles that for in large part go to developing countries, Developing countries have a chance to skip a whole era of technology. Places where phone and cable lines don't exist will have access to Wifi/4g via mobile base stations (in the vehicles)

and this is just one aspect of Qlink - eventually we will be able to purchase the Basestation for individual homes, and Plenty more features including VPN

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

right now they are attempting to have vehicle manufacturers insert their proprietary hardware (BaseStation) into their vehicles - why is this important? imagine scooters and cars all outputting a wifi/4g network, Coverage everywhere. --> this is where it gets interesting, they are targeting vehicles that for in large part go to developing countries, Developing countries have a chance to skip a whole era of technology. Places where phone and cable lines don't exist will have access to Wifi/4g via mobile base stations (in the vehicles)

and this is just one aspect of Qlink - eventually we will be able to purchase the Basestation for individual homes, and Plenty more features including VPN

Just to add on, the fact that Onchain will co-develop Qlink's public blockchain speaks volumes too.  This isn't just some random shill, Neo is heavily vested in the success of Qlink, and Qlink has done a great job delivering on their roadmap targets to this point.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

great project so far,the plan is run it smoothly,

great project so far and the plan is run it smoothly well,god bless to the team

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Just to add on, the fact that Onchain will co-develop Qlink's public blockchain speaks volumes too.  This isn't just some random shill, Neo is heavily vested in the success of Qlink, and Qlink has done a great job delivering on their roadmap targets to this point.
of course it's proof of the commitment from the project team, i really appreciate their hard work
doesn't seem to be in doubt with the achievement so far that is practically good, will continue to progress
SLT

Activity: 200
Merit: 4

Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

of course it's proof of the commitment from the project team, i really appreciate their hard work
doesn't seem to be in doubt with the achievement so far that is practically good, will continue to progress

" wi-fi stations" in small vehicles like scooters and cars sounds revolutionary and solves wi-fi  coverege issue - that is a big deal.

Telegram (https://t.me/sltofficialgroup) l Website (https://sltpos.com/referral/slt)
Qlink

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

Qlink is honored to present Shannon Consensus

1. Project Background

1.1. Introduction of QLC Chain

The QLC Chain is a public blockchain specializing in providing decentralized mobile network service. It applies blockchain technology into the following areas:

• Network device registration
  • Decentralized name resolution
  • Decentralized billing
  • Decentralized firewall
  • Decentralized content search protocol

The QLC Chain will be a blockchain powered ecosystem focused on decentralized networks. The OS layer will be developed on a Linux kernel, which allows users to create virtual private network (VPN) and to contribute contents and routing capacity, security and network namespace management.

The QLC Chain contains the following network nodes:

• NAT Node: Network Address Translation Node
  • Routing Node: Routing forwarding node based on content keyword/DHT/Router table
  • Content Node: A node with saved content, which can provide contents based on retrieval request from other nodes within the network
  • Security Node: Performs firewall function and enacts security domain access rule

1.2 QLC Architecture

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/400/1*WMWYvGLD75usRh-iOQj8tg@2x.png

2. QLC Chain and Shannon Concensus

2.1 Writing the White Paper in English

We will re-publish technical white paper about QLC Chain in English. In this version, we will develop a sound argument to prove the consensus, called Shannon Consensus, to simulate the efficiency and to cite the reference.

2.2 Proof of Shannon Consensus

QLC Chain defines the consensus mechanism based on the following considerations:

The mechanism takes one step further from POW and POS. We introduce a new stake coefficient that measures the marginal value of POS in unit number of POW[a]

Stake = token / (PoTa * log(1 + PoRe / POSp))

To entitle to bookkeep the ledger,(b) the result of nonce times stake has to be compliable (c)to

SHA3 (previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root ) < nonce * stake

2.2.1 Economic thoughts behind Shannon Consensus

Traditionally speaking, POW and POS consensus both have inevitable drawbacks. POW is cursed with its concentration of hashrate distribution, while POS is the game for the rich (nodes with more tokens have more stake in consensus). Although both POW and POS acknowledge the issue of the concentration and take action to increase the cost of “being evil”, it is still possible that the consensus is compromised or manipulated by miner-alliance or large stake token holders and eventually discourage the fairness of the ecosystem.

Under POW and POS, ledgering power enables “rich people” to take extra profits. In contrast, we believe the key players should be the “middle-class” and the “poor” who are able to enhance the liquidity and dissemination of Cryptocurrency. However, getting charged the transaction fee in this process will not only evidence the Matthew Effect, but destroy fairness of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Similarly, DPOS and BFT, modified versions of POS, sacrifice decentralization by selecting a group of representatives to vote, which causes the likelihood of “voting manipulation”. Consequently, the effectiveness of the consensus is adversely affected due to the concentration of the interest group.

2.2.2 To fundamentally solve the issues above, QLC Chain makes the following improvements in the Shannon Consensus:

Separating the transmitting nodes from the ledger nodes(d)

There are active transmitting nodes and inactive transmitting nodes when data are transmitted. On average, 80% of transmission is usually completed by 20% of nodes. Shannon Consensus is separating the transmitting nodes from the ledger nodes in order to encourage more nodes, especially those inactive nodes, to participate.

Shannon Consensus actives inactive nodes, called “middle-class” in the ecosystem, by assigning them the bookkeeping right. Inactive nodes will be incentivized to do so with rewards.

“The rich” nodes will still be rewarded by taking the transmitting tasks. However, they are asked to share the reward with “middle-class” who manage the ledger(e). The secondary distribution enables a more reasonable profit sharing plan and creates a fairer ecosystem.

The transmitting nodes will provide transmission capability in the network. If the transmitting nodes don’t possess QLC tokens in the first place or if there is no transmission occurred, there will be nothing to be registered on the ledger, thus no ledger to be recorded. The token is the key instrument to allow nodes to play any role in QLC network.

The unique proof mechanism, called Proof of Transmission (POT) in Shannon Consensus, is based on the effective workload of transmission, . The “noise” during transmission will be excluded from workload calculation. POT is the cooperation between multiple nodes rather than single node’s contribution. In other words, compared with traditional POW and POS, where nodes produce work by working individually, the POT model used on the QLC Chain will rely on a group of nodes. Cooperative nodes. acting together will make the network more secured and trustful.

QLC Chain is thus far only applicable in Network Transmission.

2.2.3 Proving Safety and Persuasive Argument

We describe the following scenarios with the explanation our argument:

A number of nodes on the QLC Chain have a large amount of tokens but do very little workload. These “rich” nodes have higher probability to be selected as the bookkeepers. In the long run, however, they inevitably spend tokens in ongoing transmission tasks. That means, the bookkeeping power is gradually impaired when workload I and “wealth” are downsizing.

A number of nodes on the QLC Chain contribute intensive transmitting workload but have very few tokens. These nodes accumulate “wealth” by working hard and consequently become superior in bookkeeping power. This is fair and derived of the mechanism of market selection. We are not able to predict or prevent it.

A number of nodes work intensively to get token but later speculate tokens for profit. The likelihood of being able to bookkeep the ledger is falling when they have less and less tokens. The drawback of POW and POS in concentration of hashrate is avoided here because speculating nodes are not able to accumulate both the scale of digital/actual wealth and bookkeeping stake. “Monopoly” doesn’t occur.

A number of nodes grow up to occupy large ledger stake by completely purchasing tokens from the open market and taking very limited workload. This situation will be developed to “Nothing in Stake” problem eventually. We can prevent that by raising the price of toke to increase the malicious cost. Additionally, other nodes can disconnect with the malicious node to make its workload to zero so that the malicious node is not able to bookkeep the ledger anymore.

Under the inventive mechanism of Shannon Consensus, the distribution of token achieves mean reversion, which prevent token or hashrate from over-centralization. Additionally, a dynamic role conversion exists between token owner and workload contributor: nodes with large transmitting workload are rewarded by tokens and nodes with moderate workload will be converted to ledger nodes and still rewarded by token sharing. Neither Ledger nodes or transmitting nodes is incentivized to take the risk of arbitrage and act malicious.

2.2.4 Shannon Consensus and Monte Carlo Simulation from POW/POS Consensus

Theoretically, POW satisfies the following mathematical inequation:

SHA3(previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root ) < target. (1)

According to Satoshi Nakamoto’s theory, the solution of the inequation indicates that nodes on Bitcoin has uniform distribution

P (X>x) = 1/x (x>0)

However, due to the feasible conversion between Bitcoin and legal currency and the widespread application of ASIC chips, hashrate is artificially centralized. The actual POW inequation in each node is:

SHA3(previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root ) / N < target. (2)

where N is the coefficient of hashrate concentration in a given node. N is significantly correlated to miner’s economic strength. We believe N falls under Pareto Distribution:

. P(N > n)= (x/min(x))^(-k)

(X is any number > min (x), min (x) is the minimum positive number of x, k is a positive parameter

If we define N in the inequation (2) as the amount of token, we derive the following POS inequation:

SHA3(previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root ) < target * N. (3)

Where N is the amount of token held by a given node

However, inequation (3) doesn’t comply with the Nakamoto’s original intention that one CPU one vote. The value of the right hand side of the inequation is changing during mining, which transform the solution from the uniform distribution to Pareto Distraction gradually. In order to maintain the solution in uniform distribution, we have to introduce a new coefficient on the left hand side of the inequation to neutralize the impact.

Based on our observation, the process of solving hash function is similar to a continuous process of producing entropy. The entropy synchronizes the accumulation with the concentration of hashrate.

H(E) = – Sigma(p(e)log(p(e))) (4)

We add entropy as a new coefficient to the right. In reality, the more the token held in POS, the more active the node for transmitting data. Simultaneously, the number of bytes transmitted follows Pareto Distribution and can be presented by Shannon formula:

SHA3(previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root )*E / N < target. (5)

We modify (5) by placing the coefficient to the right:

SHA3(previous block hash, nonce, time stamp, Merkel tree root ) < target *N/E. (6)

where N is the number of token held and E is Shannon Coefficient

This is the Shannon Consensus.

FROM IDEA TO PROVEN TECHNOLOGY, WE CALL FOR HELP

We call for your help to validate the consensus

Required skills, experience level and expectations for qualified candidate:

Mathematics or physics background; able to validate Shannon Consensus and provide constructive improvement in safety, logic and supplement

Modeling on the Shannon Consensus, to simulate the result and understand the boundary of the consensus

Validate the economic model

Able to research, model and analyze IOTA DAG and Raiblock block lattice

English academic writing, good communication skills and cooperation with Asia team

At least stay full time for 6 months

If you’re not the expert we seek, we’d appreciate your recommendation. If you know someone who can potential help us, please get in touch with Qlink team at susan.zhou@qlink.mobi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: