Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Ver to dump his 250k worth of bitcoins  (Read 3374 times)
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Lot of coins are coming up,  and people at the top  will be doing lot of things to act as distraction to bring down bitcoin, for there coin to have better value. It's all market strategy.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I used to think of Roger as an enthusiast and just a guy who lives the idea of ​​promoting Bitcoin, but now I'm increasingly reading such posts and I understand that he is just like other mercantile and greedy people who do not appreciate the idea that Bitcoin carries.
arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Roger Ver is an emotionally unstable and immature guy. Just watch his videos where he cries when defending his viewpoints or gets too childish yelling and shouting like if he was 8 yrs old.

He's grown resented because his BCH project doesn't take off as he expected. Time will confirm that BTC is king.
kimpack7461

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Why do people pay attention to that number? Roger did not give a mouse to a decentralized economy, and all his troubles, the rhetoric of Bitcoin, was hollow and ignorant. They are completely worth and much worse. If you just want to follow someone, why not just follow the government? What is your source? If he sells it in one go, it will definitely move the market. It seems like a dangerous move. Either way, if he moves that amount from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, then surely you will have to consider a bit.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

to get a lot of bitcoin cash and to dump bitcoin price..

i dont get it. if roger ver is holding that much bitcoin. he will be the first person smiling if bitcoin price are high as ATH as always,
buy why is he risking all his bitcoin to promote bitcoin cash? is it greed? or pride? or that he is really trying to continue the real bitcoin with bitcoin cash.?

thoughts anyone..

Probably he will get more from BitcoinCash since he is currently holding many. So that he tries to promote BCH more than Bitcoin. But in the end BCH will always be an altcoin for Bitcoin.
Hanakoasu
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

it's very lucky if he can do it man. now the market is bad . no one can say the time it's get high
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Looking at the date of post, and date transaction was made, I will say it was a smart moved because bitcoin was at its ATH November-december. If he truly sold those bitcoins, currently the money gotten can be used to buy 2-3x money bitcoin than what he sold at that point in time.
That's why I always advice investors to take profit when they see hypes on their investment vehicle then wait for the market to calm down before reinvesting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████