Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin,join ibtc airdrop for the first 2000 signup  (Read 2469 times)
dontoshi (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:38 AM

Breaking News: @CoinExchangeio have accepted to list #ibtc in their wonderful exchange. They gave us two offers, one week listing offer and under 30 days listing offer. Its my pleasure to say that this offers is affordable. Meanwhile #ibtc part 2 airdrop is closed.
1317 fastest fingers filled the form. The air drop distribution date will be announce next week. 65850 ibtc will be airdropped to 1317, 50 ibtc each. Our word is Gold!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

Breaking News: @CoinExchangeio have accepted to list #ibtc in their wonderful exchange. They gave us two offers, one week listing offer and under 30 days listing offer. Its my pleasure to say that this offers is affordable. Meanwhile #ibtc part 2 airdrop is closed.
1317 fastest fingers filled the form. The air drop distribution date will be announce next week. 65850 ibtc will be airdropped to 1317, 50 ibtc each. Our word is Gold!
This is good news for this coin because with it can get more leverage in this coin exchange and everyone has been looking forward to a better exchange

dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

This is good news for this coin because with it can get more leverage in this coin exchange and everyone has been looking forward to a better exchange
Yeah the hour has come!
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:30:19 PM

where and when is the airdrop? Really appriciate for your response.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

Yeah the hour has come!
is there any recent information for today?

rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

Damn...I missed the airdrop.  Sad
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

I, have send you my address I hope I will be accepted to get this coin.
please check your PM

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:41:11 PM

good project to continue to keep your project running smoothly. Keep working with both dev. Hopefully many are glancing at your project to get to other places. Good luck and succes always.
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

What is the phrpose of iBTC token? How about roadmap? When will it be released for investors?
We are on it, big exchange and Whitepaper is our priority this few weeks because next month we will start coding our decentralized exchange on dontoshi.com
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:50:14 PM

Today I read the news that lighting successfully conducted the first atomic transaction between bitcoin and litecoin, further experiments will be conducted between bitcoin and ether, what is your advantage over lighting?

dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Today I read the news that lighting successfully conducted the first atomic transaction between bitcoin and litecoin, further experiments will be conducted between bitcoin and ether, what is your advantage over lighting?
In our whitepaper we have come up with ideas similar with lighting, we call it AI our whitepaper will be release this week. stay tuned!
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

#iBTC Whitepaper will be release this week, everything will be detailed on how we planned to make ibtc the safe heaven for investors and a playground for newbies!
314k volume in few hours ago, Our Whitepaper is loading all your questions will be answered. Some Germany forum created a special room for their VIP investors to be able to monitor ibtc. coinexchange and Yobit loading! https://etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH

TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

The iBTC project offerings are very profitable and make it easy for Bitcointer to directly benefit from BTC and ETH fluctuations. But it would be better for this project to add some more accurate information for a deeper understanding.
harosho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

As I understand you can use iBTC to trade between ETH/BTC? That can be done on almost every Exchange (Coindesk, etc.). And you are "redefining future"?
Your website is build on Wordpress, your token is based on Ethereum contract, ... Don't think you are capable of doing something like that.
Good luck, but lets face it .. its a shit token.
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

The final version of our Whitepaper will be available in the next 24hrs, after that the WP will be moved to our graphic designer to give it a face lift to a multi-million dollars WP. Meanwhile in few hrs i will share some tips from the content. #iBTC #BTC #BTCOINSOLUTION RT
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:31 AM

#iBTC Multi-million dollars Whitepaper is here. Download it at http://ibtctoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IBTC-Whitepaper.pdf …. #explosive #BTC #bitcionsolution #faster #cheap #poweredbyethereum #speedoflight  Trade at https://etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH 
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

iBTC-Coinexchange listing fee appeal form
iBTC is a community tokens, 80% was airdropped to the community, no ICO. iBTC whitepaper was well received by community.
If you go through the Whitepaper you will find out that we need to kick start this project to meet up and the early the better. The first step is to list the tokens in big exchange and we have two pending offer to reply to HitBTC and Coinexchange.
1. The reason why we need the big exchange is to be able to introduce ibtc before big investors through a conducive platforms better than etherdelta.
2. Through big exchange we can stabilize the token prices to be able to hire more good hands into the project to speed up the development.
To speed up the development we need a donation from the community and have also mapped out 100k ibtc as a rewards for the first 20 donors that donate 2 ether and others who donated any amount will be also rewarded after listing completion .
To list on coinexchange we need 2 -3 btc, we have coinexchange payment details already.
Please help us with any amount to speed up coinexchange listing, Thanks

Click this link to donate and fill the form for your rewards at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjGtYc4RQaMXPF5iMM7GE9sqqdjP4KeHVKCslarASctmUfwg/viewform
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

this death
dontoshi (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

this death
The project is alive and kicking.
Dontoshi exchange BETA version is finally launched at http://dontoshi.com/beta  login and test the exchange,  trade btc with available token. Give us your feed back at http://t.me/dontoshiexchange . From this week we are coding ibtc lending features into the exchange, so that users can lend us ibtc, btc, and eth for daily interest. to follow current updates about ibtc please join at t.me/ibtctoken or t.me/dontoshiexchange .thanks
Kangheri

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

I like this project's wallet, please my advise to the delopers is that they shall please keep up there good job.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: