Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope you guys won't fall for this BCH joke  (Read 3680 times)
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

The market will put the coins in their right place. We just have to wait and see which one will come out on top. In my opinion, i think both will coexist for a long time and serve different purposes - the price might reflect that in the long run.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:02 PM

Just saying... BTC is the real thing and will remain... you know it right?

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink
yes im absolutely agree eith yours statement. bch is a trap for people who thingking its a btc.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink
I will not join this bandwagon as a lot of people are currently doing, I will still be believing in bitcoins and continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what happens, I know for sure that those who are now investing in bitcoin cash are going to come back for sure. This will not bring bitcoin down.

Correct! Bitcoin is still the best I won't get tempted to sell im holding as much as I can. This is just temporary i know bitcoin will rise up again and those who joined the bandwagon will regret selling their coins.
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 825

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

The market will put the coins in their right place. We just have to wait and see which one will come out on top. In my opinion, i think both will coexist for a long time and serve different purposes - the price might reflect that in the long run.

We don't need to wait for long time because the people already see the results and we all know who is the real bitcoin here. Bitcoin cash is nothing but just for pump and dump and will only benefit a few, while bitcoin has been used by a lot of people globally.

They will co exist definitely but we all know for sure which coin has a better support from the community. The other one is just a altcoin and will compete on the altcoin market. While the true bitcoin will be adopted in the next couple of years. So its up to us which coin we are going to support.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
leojust

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

I will not join this bandwagon as a lot of people are currently doing, I will still be believing in bitcoins and continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what happens, I know for sure that those who are now investing in bitcoin cash are going to come back for sure. This will not bring bitcoin down.

Correct! Bitcoin is still the best I won't get tempted to sell im holding as much as I can. This is just temporary i know bitcoin will rise up again and those who joined the bandwagon will regret selling their coins.
Totally agree, and there will be fools out there who purchased for 2k or even now at 1300 with FOMO and when BCH drops back to 3-400 where it belongs and BTC hits 8k they will pay the price for not being faithful to THE one and only, that of course being Bitcoin!   
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

Totally agree, and there will be fools out there who purchased for 2k or even now at 1300 with FOMO and when BCH drops back to 3-400 where it belongs and BTC hits 8k they will pay the price for not being faithful to THE one and only, that of course being Bitcoin!   
lol, how can you guys think those who gain huge profits from bch are fools, as you think they are stupid to buy bch, they may already swap the money from the market to their pocket

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

greedy people are always suckers for manipulators. Control your emotions. Avoid pump and dumps no matter how large scale.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

For me falling bitcoin price is good options because i can buy some cheaper, wait 1-2 year and sell with nice profit. Look at this positively
himbert

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

About what pump you're talking about? What's the reason?
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Joke or not, it doesn't matter, for most people the main reason there is to earn money, and those pumps are just perfect for this purpose. And I don't know why you are against the chance for others to earn, maybe you are trying to get rid of competitors?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

Why would we fall to bitcoin cash it just a fork to bitcoin it came from bitcoin so its not a threat to bitcoin it just a receive a huge pump because of the trend right now they are alot of better coins than this bitcoin cash. i wonder why people giving this coin alot of attention right now.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Me not still. Unless you sell your bitcoin for bch, you can fall for this joke for trading, buy and sell this trash for profit. I would not hold it even for one month.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Those that bought at the very peak must have lost up to 70% by now! The pump was deceitful and dirty. Hope guys will not fall fir such scheme in the future. Bitcoin wins all the time. No rivalry!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

glad to see that i didn't failed from bch pumped because i didn't bought bch when the price so high several days ago because in my view no matter how many times altcoin being pumped but i was only enjoyed the situations and attempts to get profit and not be trapped but eventually bitcoin will always be my main option during trade or investment on crytocurrencies
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Good thing I did not bought BCH because if I did I might be crying right now. I am loyal with bitcoin alone and if by chance I'll buy BCH just because I want to earn more bitcoin by trading bch and that's just it.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash isn't a joke because people were putting millions in it and that isn't a joke. They'll had to setup Bitcoin Cash to be the next Bitcoin and will almost replace Bitcoin's throne as the most valued cryptocurrency next year. But those were only speculations since Bitcoin Cash would need more support from the world. Although people caught attention of Bitcoin Cash' price hike but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will continue to drop and Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin's value.
There should be a bloody process overtime and this time is up to people to decide which of the two will continue to rise or drop or rise altogether.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Those who has some BCH are in a good point of enjoying what they have. If the price keeps on going up and you sell all to buy bitcoin, then what will the people who are buying going to do. This is an altcoin from bitcoin that is planning for the future.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

It is really unusual for a coin so young and have too much growth. It's really clear that someone big is controlling it and many people fell into the trap. It's good that there are people like us in this thread that believes in bitcoin and has a very firm support in bitcoin. We really need patience and wait for the price to stabilize when those pumps subside.  
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

Good thing I did not bought BCH because if I did I might be crying right now. I am loyal with bitcoin alone and if by chance I'll buy BCH just because I want to earn more bitcoin by trading bch and that's just it.
Find another coin to earn more Bitcoin with. No need to support Bitcoin Cash in any way or form.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

Well Bitcoin Cash have hard times today but let's see after the next few weeks if Bitcoin Cash value will continue to rise of drop completely. Bitcoin would still stand despite of threats by Altcoins, I still do believe that Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency on the planet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: