Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope you guys won't fall for this BCH joke  (Read 3676 times)
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

Just saying... BTC is the real thing and will remain... you know it right?

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink

1 BTC = 1 BTC
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Too late. They already did.

Wasted money for just some little pump which is just for them. That is the problem when someone is controlling it. They could really make some moves that will be against you.
Perhaps now they have learned. Next time they wont be a victim and will come out wiser.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:38:15 PM

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap.

Yesterday and today we are seeing many threads which gives the information states same bro. I hope expects newbie to the digital currency who know very recently except them no one will look after the bitcoin cash at all. They are just under valued and more got the mining pools of bitcoin. I do not know that why they concentrate on BCH shit coin.
Please no one invest on BCH since price increasing also.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

I know it right but we can't blame these people that are keep on pumping BCH as if they have read too much FUD that are published on many articles about bitcoin.

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink

The hype and pump of BCH now is really something to get in. And this is exactly what going to happen after a couple of days, happy Christmas is coming to people who endure this correction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Wasted money for just some little pump which is just for them. That is the problem when someone is controlling it. They could really make some moves that will be against you.
Perhaps now they have learned. Next time they wont be a victim and will come out wiser.
As a matter of fact bitcoin is offering chance to those individuals who are not ready to purchase bitcoin. So bitcoin convey another opportunity to purchase bitcoin with a shoddy cost. So I would propose to individuals that stay hold your bitcoin on the grounds that the up and coming focus of bitcoin is to hit a 10,000 USD.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

I don't know why everyone call this massive pump of bitcoin cash as a joke, But it is better to sell bitcoin cash now because it is time to buy bitcoin, I don't have bitcoin cash but I will do the same thing if I have bitcoin cash, but now I'll buy more bitcoin as the price still continue dumping, But yeah don't have to worry because people know that bitcoin will gain it strength by then end of this month.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

I think everyone is knowing about this and even most of them have sold their coins.  This is just pump from the developer to sell his coin
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

If you have BCH,just sell that now and buy some bitcoin
This pump is your everyday pump and dump,bitcoin still the strongest one
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

I will not join this bandwagon as a lot of people are currently doing, I will still be believing in bitcoins and continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what happens, I know for sure that those who are now investing in bitcoin cash are going to come back for sure. This will not bring bitcoin down.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

The bitcoin cash is a way of making up a full bitcoin without much stress, cause the rise in its price, when you sell at a more higher price will help faster to get to a full bulk (1BTC).
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:48:35 PM by NavySeals

We won't. We alredy knew what's actually going on in the market. Then we could take our own measure about bitcoin and bitcoin cash war. Let's do our best, if we're not supporting bitcoin cash trash. It's our duty to defend bitcoin on the market.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

I certainly wont, I still keep the BCH from after the fork, didnt touch it eversince. As it was free, I though of it as something I normally would not own, so there was never something like price anxiety or thoughts of panic selling. Yesterday when I saw the price rising like crazy I though to myself: okay, nice, now the gift I got gets more valuable, I could sell it soon. But now I'm thinking again of just doing nothing with it and let it rot in my wallet. Lets see what will happen with BCH, I certainly wont buy it. The only Bitcoin I buy is the original one!
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:38:45 PM

Yeah, all the smart bitcoiners know it is an ordinary pump by big whales. Smiley
I don't think there is anyone smart bitcoiner that'll risk putting money on BCH unless looking for short time profits, i guess.
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:45 PM

Core BTC coin the Joke, Fix coin and then we talk
152880 Unconfirmed Transactions
High Fees
Super Slow transactions
Price per coin keeps dropping

SRHP

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

Core BTC coin the Joke, Fix coin and then we talk
152880 Unconfirmed Transactions
High Fees
Super Slow transactions
Price per coin keeps dropping

You must be new or btc fudder from BCH community..

Ever heard of spamming the mempool? That's all it is..
laguseklik

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:29 PM

there are some rumors out there say that BTC will be closed and replaced by BCH. Without knowing where the info came from

Oops, there is no signature...
chrisrok

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:59:05 PM

totally agree. hopefully these guys gonna drop BTC a bit more, i want to get a nice entry price Smiley
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:03:57 AM

Yep, I'm on the same side as you. Bitcoin Cash will gone, it's obvious that some people just want to create a manipulation and drama around this. When Segwit2X fail, they choose to do it with Bitcoin Cash. Don't get fooled or panic sell your Bitcoin. This is just a Pump n Dump to mislead people into believing BCH will replace Bitcoin, which will not happen.

there are some rumors out there say that BTC will be closed and replaced by BCH. Without knowing where the info came from

Not true. Don't get fooled by those rumors.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:48 AM

When you see how much people are believing in the flippening, you understand how traders make millions manipulating the mass, so easy

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Apollo21

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

Sold have of my coins for cash (just on the right time) and converted the rest to bch.
Had to wait 36h for confirmation or pay a ridiculous high fee.
Goodbye bitcoin, it was fun while it lasted
yaking

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

Yuuup, still people made mad money with BCH buy and dump
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

I had my bitcoins before the block where the fork started. This means that I am holding both, BTC and BCC.

I think BCC is a good idea. Many people do. All the fork does is gives me an option for later. BTC should have implemented this change long ago. In fact this change is not near what will be necessary in the future.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

This is it! The dirty tricks are now happening , don't blink your eyes, some of the whales are playing around. Who's winning and losing on this?, only those who have a weak arm, that cannot HODL longer.

If someone possess BTC before the fork, that's not a problem, they both enjoying the show, but for those who bought BCH on ATH good luck and hoping you won't stuck there.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Coins2350

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:40 AM

I didb't understand when Bitcoin ork occured? It was November 16 date? but its just 13 and bitcoin fork was cancelled.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:26:32 AM

Everyone knows that...Right ? Don't tell me some people truly believe in this scam ?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:11 AM

Yeah, all the smart bitcoiners know it is an ordinary pump by big whales. Smiley
I don't think there is anyone smart bitcoiner that'll risk putting money on BCH unless looking for short time profits, i guess.

Speaking of big whales.  The man behind BCH pump is Roger Ver.  I have read that he has between 100,000-300,000 Bitcoin.  I have faith in the Bitcoin community but with that much capital he wields a great deal of power.  
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

It will depend on the users, there are some users are risk taker they love to buy altcoin and hold it for long period of time and wait for the pump of the coins and like BCH we all know that this is altcoin of bitcoin there is a big possibility to follow the progress of bitcoin but still real bitcoin will remain no. 1 coin in the crypto world and i believed that the value of bitcoin will recover before this year end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
namjey

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:10 AM

okay.. i think it's time to finally sell my bitcoin... have been holding it already for 2 month.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:05 AM

Yeah, this is just what people in bch needs to understand, this bch thing is a staged, just a strategy to btc holders to lose their momentum, we should hold our btc and just wait until the end of this year, btc price will pump up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:38:07 AM

okay.. i think it's time to finally sell my bitcoin... have been holding it already for 2 month.

I don't think same.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

I am one with you, mate. Bitcoin is still the main actor in the crypto stage. A lot of attempts have already been done to discredit this king. A lot of obituaries have already been prepared. And finally, a lot of deaths have already been announced. But still, where is Bitcoin? It is still very much alive and kicking, and still sitting on throne. The rest are still lowly altcoins. Bitcoin Cash is among them.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:08 AM

Thats right. Whales from bch want us to fall on their trap, maybe those people who fall in this trap are those newbie and those not really knows what are the difference of this two crypto currency they just want to cut losses or choosing where the high price is,  but for those investors who totally knows/educated in bitcoin are not fall into this trap. Think twice holders/investors.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

Thats right. Whales from bch want us to fall on their trap, maybe those people who fall in this trap are those newbie and those not really knows what are the difference of this two crypto currency they just want to cut losses or choosing where the high price is,  but for those investors who totally knows/educated in bitcoin are not fall into this trap. Think twice holders/investors.

But if it turns out to NOT be a trap, you just lost a whole lot of value.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

Too late, there are a lot of people who sold their bitcoin scared of losing the investment. Sometimes we have to look past the obvious and start having faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin cash may be better than bitcoin in terms of blocks or any technical stuff but bitcoin was the first ever and it is here to stay. Much like gold. back in the ages Gold was the currency people used but now that we are in the modern world gold still has some value. Now imagine that is bitcoin, how many years have passed and bitcoin still thrive. People thought that it is just good for nothing. The people who believed about the capabilities of bitcoin HODL and now they are still hodling which should make the people who invested in BCH think why these people have so much faith in bitcoin.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

People will always buy coins which they think they will get a profit from i have sold all my bch and was happy with my few profit. People are selling now because they most likely think it is dumping time. We may see the price to stay around $900 - $1000 though.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

Why not to make some fast cash.. Cash went to the moon in short time period. Does not matter if it was a manipulation or not.
For me personally BCh was the worst investment and I am not touching it now.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nawaytes

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:22 AM

I agree with you, I think now BCH is just a trap for people who panic to sell their bitcoin, whereas BTC will still be BTC and BCH is just an altcoin.
People don't remember that similar thing almost ever happened to ETH versus ETC, and that's what's happening now to Bitcoin. We'll wait until the price is really corrected and the hardfork process has finished, then let's see what happens next.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

it was a trap only if you didnt know what was going on in advance. i took a very profitable ride up on the obvious BCH pump, got off back into very cheap BTC which eventually got turned to ETH. this is going to happen again, so if you want some free value (and who doesnt?) wait for the price to recede and pick it up at bargain basement prices as peeps take profit.

the very interesting part in all of it was when we crested 2500. we could have gone to 3k but greed reared its head, the exchanges broke in the furor briefly Grin
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:06 AM

Absolutely right. Sell your BCH quickly. It's profitable now. The safest way is to sell BCH and replace it with RTC
kissme09

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

I have seen investors pumping money for miners and they switched to digging bitcoin cash which pushed bch prices up to 3 times higher than current and currently bch price is still above 1200 $ I do not know ever stop new get this screenplay

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

That's the better option here, sell your BCH because it's profitable and Buy BTC because it has a low price as of now. Clearly BCH pump is just a big manipulation of big whales to create FUD and FOMO to pump it's price.

One thing we can contribute to help BCH is to be a responsible member of the community which includes rebuking FUD posts and BCH Shill posts.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:37:51 AM

BCH these two special days of madness, I feel there is a control, estimation of pushing up prices, BCH can not replace bitcoin, maybe there are a lot of people buy a lot of BCH, but I want to say, this time has been a lot of BCH foam.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:40:18 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:09:53 AM by marcbitcoins

If you have BCH,just sell that now and buy some bitcoin
This pump is your everyday pump and dump,bitcoin still the strongest one

Agree, maybe many bitcoin cash holders are did selling their BCH coins because this time is a sudden pull back to the third rank again. BCH holders are very lucky if they sell immediately their coins then gained and i think it will be a huge lose to those responsible of doing pump and dump on this coin because instead of many will attract to invest in BCH due to sudden price increase it become now the opportunity to the holders to sell high from buying cheap.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

Tell that to the newbies. They are the ones easily manipulated by these pump and dump group. They'll hype the market, wait for the newbies to get in and buy their coins, and when they see enough profit, they'll dump on those poor newbies. Seasoned bitcoiners will not fall to this trap, I hope so.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:13:35 AM

i am glad i can sell my bch to make profit in yesterday when the price is suddenly get the highest price. and now the price is down too far from the last higher price and if its down for more and back to the base price, i think i will buy back bitcoin cash again and only hold it for a long time to see the price is increase back. and with bitcoin i think the price will come back to higher price because everybody need to make bigger profit too from bitcoin and now it seems they are holding their bitcoin and waiting for the highest price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
timikulit

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

We cannot blame the people that starts to get uncomfortable with bitcoin because of its high fees and slow transaction.

If the bitcoin development team did not do anything to solve the current issue and still insist the 1mb block. more and more people will switch into bch.

the worst case part is bch might become the legal bitcoin.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

Yes we should be careful because BCH has a big risk. So it should sell if it's already grown. Because you might not be able to earn more of your Bitcoins. So sell now because BCH has fallen and bitcoins are coming back to the previous price. With the $ 10,000 new price. It is better to be wise so that our christmas be merry.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
chiggz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

We cannot blame the people that starts to get uncomfortable with bitcoin because of its high fees and slow transaction.

If the bitcoin development team did not do anything to solve the current issue and still insist the 1mb block. more and more people will switch into bch.

the worst case part is bch might become the legal bitcoin.

Saw many Holders getting panicked on reddit and started converting their BTC for BCH. Some people made a huge profit when the price went above 2500. And within 15 mins BOOM!! $1400. I guess this has been the biggest pump and dump in the crypto world.

Only people who made a killing were the bigger guys.

Never doubt the creator. Hold your coins in all the ups and down or buy more when the price dips.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:24:32 AM

What kind of joke do you mean??
Are you trying to say that bch will just dump? So you ask to sell it??
If yes, i think its good to sell, buy btc more. But buy btc after christmas, maybe many people will sell their bitcoin before christmas so the price become lower.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

Yes we should be careful because BCH has a big risk. So it should sell if it's already grown. Because you might not be able to earn more of your Bitcoins. So sell now because BCH has fallen and bitcoins are coming back to the previous price. With the $ 10,000 new price. It is better to be wise so that our christmas be merry.

Heard that Roger Ver is going to dump his 250K bitcons for BCH. If that happens, then there will be chaos all around. The BCH prices can increase by many times and Bitcoin can lose its position as the no.1 crypto-currency. So I would say that it is still too early to write off Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
orka39

Merit: 47

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:09 AM

Heard that Roger Ver is going to dump his 250K bitcons for BCH. If that happens, then there will be chaos all around. The BCH prices can increase by many times and Bitcoin can lose its position as the no.1 crypto-currency. So I would say that it is still too early to write off Bitcoin.

Very much money of 250k bitcoin. If its happen 250k of bitcoin convert to BCH i think bch price will increase more time. In other cash, just 250k bitcoin i think not enough to replace bitcoin in first stage.

imteaz

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:52:09 AM

Arghh i fell for it and lost couple of hundreds  dollars. well lesson learned.

williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:56:43 AM

Arghh i fell for it and lost couple of hundreds  dollars. well lesson learned.

Only rule of Bitcoin is never sell for any reason. You will be tested, I promise!
maruf9522

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:06:35 AM

yes i also don,t think about bch  , btc is btc , can,t goping any coin like btc
amspec

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

yes i wont lose hope i want more bitcoin and i also hold it   idont want bch

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION (https://ethereumprime.info)
leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:27 AM

Agree, well said.   Any fool who bought in for over 1k is going to be sorry in a few days time that they just threw away their Bitcoins for nothing but hype.   Roll Eyes
Ariess

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:55 AM

most people buy bch to get bitcoin core. I think that's the first reference. but I doubt it after the 15th. will there be a large sales amount? until the value of bch will fall?
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:13:29 AM

BTC is having lots of unconfirmed transactions how about that?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:46 AM

BTC is having lots of unconfirmed transactions how about that?
When miners start to work again with btc for sure that problem will resolved we just need for this ride to ends then surely everything will be settle back to normal its hard to believed this current jumped from btc cash as its only been done by several people around and its hard being trapped if we won't play it wisely.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:19:57 AM

When Marketcap become millions and Bitcoin Cash value will rise, is that a joke? When you are running a large scale crypto mining and you are leaving Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash  do they're joking? LoL! Bitcoin can still survive  when miners are leaving and Bitcoin Cash has its own path.
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin's rival and doesn't mean Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin in any reason.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Bitcoin cash is for dumping, you have to know this by now. they doubled every body's Bitcoins, do you think if you had cloned a dollar, any merchant would've accepted it from you or they would've called the police?
16.8M BCH lol they're ahead of Bitcoin, some body is mining very fast, what's the rush for? at least invest on my activity tokens to contribute something useful to the community. only if you want 16M BCH to be dumped on you buy them all.

🖤😏
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

He's been moving his coins, but it doesn't look like he has sold them yet. He might have made that move to make it seem like he's selling though. If he sells his BTC for BCH, people would anticipate a BCH rise along with a BTC drop, making them dump one for the other. It looks like he's only bluffing at the moment, taking advantage of the anticipation. People who are falling for this are basically falling into a pump and dump.

AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:33 AM

lol, shoulda never have jumped on the BCH bandwagon train.  I dumped my BCH early on. Kinda regret it, though this is the highest it will be for a while. BTC is already coming back, but who knows, it might drop again.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

Sure, bro. I think it is a trap for bitcoin holders to make them go to bitcoin cash and lose their investments. I have bought some bitcoins several days ago at $7400, current situation freaked me out a bit. But I dont regret for it now because I know bitcoin will grow up in wide period of time while bitcoin cash is a temporary phenomenon

Bitcoinforeverybody

Activity: 504
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:38:38 AM

He's been moving his coins, but it doesn't look like he has sold them yet. He might have made that move to make it seem like he's selling though. If he sells his BTC for BCH, people would anticipate a BCH rise along with a BTC drop, making them dump one for the other. It looks like he's only bluffing at the moment, taking advantage of the anticipation. People who are falling for this are basically falling into a pump and dump.

I sold all my BCH for a decent price >.35 BCH/BTC, I spread my assets, but vast majority remains in BTC. I don’t care about Roger Ver and company (or shall I say, thank you). For the moment, they made me having a great X-mas. And I’m not going back in BCH (unless there would be a fundamental reason) just because rumors says, those kids are gonna play. If the community would counter attack his actions, he might lose a lot of money, but people are scared. Unfortunately.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:41:04 AM

Sure, bro. I think it is a trap for bitcoin holders to make them go to bitcoin cash and lose their investments. I have bought some bitcoins several days ago at $7400, current situation freaked me out a bit. But I dont regret for it now because I know bitcoin will grow up in wide period of time while bitcoin cash is a temporary phenomenon

That's the spirit although it could be tough at this time considering the difference in what the price is saying and the point you made the purchases but stay strong it could look like a long way to reach but really it might not even take up to a day and not as long as it seems.

When I saw the price of BCH went as high as above $2000, I was really shocked to think what amount of percentage increase in a matter of say 48hours I don't think bitcoin ever witnessed such percentage increase ( I stand to be corrected) yet the whole bubble is about bitcoin and not any other alt with no basis to justify such.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:56:00 AM

At the end of the day, Bitcoin shall be king.

It takes many hard, painful lessons to hold this statement close to the heart. But its the best statement i can tell anyone new to crypto.

Be good, do good, make better.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

I have witnessed bitcoin drop drastically recently, meanwhile bitcoin cash was rising and attracted investors to bitcoin, but now those investors may take huge risks because both bitcoin and bitcoin cash are droping, so still think the better way is to hold your bitcoin until it rise again.
trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

Shitcoin trash is already on the move down again. The rise is not organic and earned, it is a pump and dump scheme. Who supports a coin with a price that can be so obviously manipulated?  Cheesy
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:53 AM

Bitcoin Cash sank so low that no one can consider it a credible option anymore. End of the game, hopefully.
kier010

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

yes that is right bitcoin will prevail. now bitcoin cash is dumping and a lot suffer because of it
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

I didn't fall for the hype of bitcoin cash but i know a lot of my co-social media users and users of bitcoin that they fell for it because they know that bitcoin cash will continue to go up even higher than the price of a half of bitcoin so they just keep buying and buying and right now they lose a lot of profit because of their greediness.
SecDept

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Yes i think too that is a trading "idea" , maybe people with big money created this for earn big money
BCH is only a fork of bitcoin, so i think that can't never beat the original bitcoin
Maybe at the end of 2018 the price can return to $7-8k
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

I just hope that I will be in the right conversations/group when they discuss the next coin that will be pumped. These guys made a killing by buying these coins when they were dirt cheap and selling them when they were super pumped. These people are very organised and they can definitely influence the price by acting collectively.

The question is, will this be a current Alt coin or a new fork? That is the million dollar question.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PMmesexycoins

Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

People accepting it or not is all that gives power to any of these coins. As such, almost any of them could grow, or become irrelevant. It is true, however, that rich players are going to disproportionately higher amount of influence.
Palmholder

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

That's the spirit although it could be tough at this time considering the difference in what the price is saying and the point you made the purchases but stay strong it could look like a long way to reach but really it might not even take up to a day and not as long as it seems.

When I saw the price of BCH went as high as above $2000, I was really shocked to think what amount of percentage increase in a matter of say 48hours I don't think bitcoin ever witnessed such percentage increase ( I stand to be corrected) yet the whole bubble is about bitcoin and not any other alt with no basis to justify such.

I beleive bitcoin has one serious advantage - criptic creators. So we may only guess who are behind it, it could be some very powerfull organization or bunch of them. The fact that bitcoin became a subject of millions people daily discussion says much. Unpredictable huge persentage increases can not be explained as pure hype. That mistery keeps my spirit up.
   Even if bitcoin is a bubble it may be considered as a long pocker game in which everyone, who got a patience, is able to win something

TTITA

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

yes, a sudden pump in BCH all jokes, i think this could be as a gift for our Christmas Smiley , this is a cheap trap. so by now if you still have stock Btc then hold better, otherwise if you got sell BCH make sure sell before Christmas, because bitcoins will still be an irreplaceable item until the end of the year.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:52:40 AM

Yes i think too that is a trading "idea" , maybe people with big money created this for earn big money
BCH is only a fork of bitcoin, so i think that can't never beat the original bitcoin
Maybe at the end of 2018 the price can return to $7-8k
Bitcoin cash will never be existing too long at the peak price. Same, I have believe it will never be competing with bitcoin. Bitcoin still be the most used and it will be pumped again, and bitcoin cash will be just dropping its price.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Lol this is a trap dont be greedy to much in bch because bitcoin will go back again and i know that after novermber? Or november 30 or dec1 the bitcoin will going increase again so we need to hold it just hold it . Smiley
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:57:53 AM

I think many people did panic selling bitcoin last week to buy bitcoin cash,maybe now they are regretting it already because they are going to lost twice. Sooner or later somebody will ask for help and advice of what will going to do that after selling bitcoin for bitcoin cash in which at this moment is starting to fall down and the most worst scenario if BCH will continue to fall down because bitcoin cash holders are now panicking and start selling their coins back to bitcoin.
khokon150

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

BCH big fall down within a day https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash
When BCH reach 2000$+ this moment i sold my 3 BCH it was perfect time for sell.Now BCH rate $1200
Hold tight for increasing.I think after few days again increase.
Alterer

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

Hi!
This is my first ever post in bitcointalk forum. I was planning to just read the comments about cryptocurrency and try to understand behind of it...
But I saw comments on this subject and many others, I just can't hold my self anymore...

First of all BCH issue on last weekend:
I bought and sold it at right times and earned more than 30% of my capital. In conventional finance world, if you earn 30% over weekend, it's unbelievable crazy. Similar things happens in stock exchanges, especially new company IPOs. But no one says "it's a trap to sell abc" or what so ever. So, please stop saying BCH is shit, or it's trap etc.
In finance world there are always manipulators, big banks, big players who can manipulate and earn more. In cryptocurrency world, the more it gets famous and reknown, the more manipulators will join. At some point, the thing you called "shit, trap" might give biggest profit to investors.

Many people here is promoting Btc with baseless hype, or let say simply like "apple fanboys"; saying "Btc is king and will be king bla bla". But why? Except a few person, there is not much solid explanation...
In finance world "money" always looks for safe place. This is golden rule. No matter how much you love an asset, if money feels it's not safe, it will leave.
Also another rule is profit maximizing. BTC so far did a good job about this; but we all saw how volatile was BTC, when a limited power backed BCH for short time.
So, please keep in mind: if a few big banks, fund management companies, a few rich guys comes together and decides to take down BTC, believe me they can. At some point what you call "weak hands" could be you, because you also want to keep your money safe; or at least maximize your profit short or long term.

What I suggest is, stop giving empty hype to people. Instead, pinpont BTC problems (scaling, block size?) and gather a community power to push developers to come with solutions. Otherwise in future even big banks, rich guys won't be necessary for BTC to be replaced.

Regards
Kloug

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

First of all BCH issue on last weekend:
I bought and sold it at right times and earned more than 30% of my capital. In conventional finance world, if you earn 30% over weekend, it's unbelievable crazy. Similar things happens in stock exchanges, especially new company IPOs. But no one says "it's a trap to sell abc" or what so ever. So, please stop saying BCH is shit, or it's trap etc.
In finance world there are always manipulators, big banks, big players who can manipulate and earn more. In cryptocurrency world, the more it gets famous and reknown, the more manipulators will join. At some point, the thing you called "shit, trap" might give biggest profit to investors.

What you describe is what altcoins are for, and what happened happens a lot there. Why would you rejoice from an attempt (& maybe partial success) at ruining the BTC brand?

Check the hundreds of altcoins, with some of them you will double (or lose all) your capital in a day. Yes of course it's risky, but guess what, the idiots who bought BCH above 2000 all lost a lot of money as well.

You earned 30% in a weekend, sure, but if this attack had succeeded, you would have had to find other markets, no more money to make in the crypto world that would have lost its icon.

(and you're an asshole)
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

Bitcoin Cash may not be a total joke nor a shitcoin, but I am more than sure that what happened just recently was a manipulated pump. There was really no mass movement from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash. I think it was just a case of selected whales trying to push Bitcoin Cash upward. There was an immediate result of course but what followed was a little bit tragic. More than a $1,000-dip for Bitcoin Cash immediately followed.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Alterer

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

You earned 30% in a weekend, sure, but if this attack had succeeded, you would have had to find other markets, no more money to make in the crypto world that would have lost its icon.

Why do you think we would have had to find other markets? "no more money to make in the crypto world that would have lost its icon." BTC and other currencies are here to survive. That's why it's called decentralized. I suggest you to read and think deeply about what's written on the whitepaper.
BTC and many altcoins will exist. Their prices will change, maybe their unit price will be very low but they will always survive. I can see this fact makes many people unhappy, but you must face it.

If you have a better argument, please post it.  
Kloug

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

Bitcoin Cash may not be a total joke nor a shitcoin, but I am more than sure that what happened just recently was a manipulated pump. There was really no mass movement from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash.

oh it was manipulated.. but there was mass. Pumping is a trigger, then money calls the mass.

Why do you think we would have had to find other markets? "no more money to make in the crypto world that would have lost its icon." BTC and other currencies are here to survive. That's why it's called decentralized. I suggest you to read and think deeply about what's written on the whitepaper.
BTC and many altcoins will exist. Their prices will change, but they will always survive; this is inevitable. I can see this fact makes many people unhappy, but you must face it.

Yeah, I assume you're not doing any long-term investment. Because for that to work, you need the general public, and all they know is "bitcoin". That's a brand that advertises itself.

Short-term investment, for how long will it last? It's like you wanna be a poker player and expect all shit poker players who are learning, to keep coming & feed your wallet. If money doesn't come from new people, then it moves from the pocket of some to others. But that isn't very sustainable.

IF the BCH had taken over, I would have quit. I wouldn't be investing in a coin that has demonstrated that another coin can so simply replace it & ruin the investment. I may still be trading for fun, but I'd do that with much less money.
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Many people are already falling for it and the market is clearly indicating its results too .
Bitcon cash has grown so much in one night that people are stunned and already dumping their bitcoin to get their hands on BCH .
But i will not fall for the trap for sure as BCH is just another altcoin who seeked attention for some period of time , while bitcoin remains seated on the throne.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
Kloug

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

Many people are already falling for it and the market is clearly indicating its results too .
Bitcon cash has grown so much in one night that people are stunned and already dumping their bitcoin to get their hands on BCH .
But i will not fall for the trap for sure as BCH is just another altcoin who seeked attention for some period of time , while bitcoin remains seated on the throne.

You're late, that was 1 day ago.

A few hours ago, the BCH nearly hit below 1000usd. Since that would have meant everyone dumping and the BCH going back to 200 (or less), some bots kept it above 1000, it moved back a little but it's already down again, soon it's over.
Besides, no one sane would invest in a coin capped at 0.5BTC, knowing a whale is gonna dump at any time. People were attracted by an easy buck, and that's not gonna happen again, certainly not until 2500.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

I did not buy any, but there was money to be made.
WOW4U

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:04 AM

No i do not fall for it but i do not understand it myself why it has gone so high in such a little time and why bitcoin has gone so low in such a small time maybe because of the fork but the people who had BCH can sell it now and will get a huge profit.
Ljanesanti

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:48 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:05:13 AM by Ljanesanti

As a matter of fact bitcoin is offering chance to those individuals who are not ready to purchase bitcoin. So bitcoin convey another opportunity to purchase bitcoin with a shoddy cost. So I would propose to individuals that stay hold your bitcoin on the grounds that the up and coming focus of bitcoin is to hit a 10,000 USD.

Just keep it and hold it for now. Agree, dont be disturbed or panicked by the sudden changes that had happened or happening in BTC. I am pretty sure and my view will never change that it would give higher values until December so keep it, buy low sell high.

That is the big difference between those who geniunely believed and those who dont. Again and once again history says it all the downturn always had been replaced by a big postive turn. The industry is big and those who exactly knows and has the correct mindset on what is going on will not be affected by this.

Kloug

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

No i do not fall for it but i do not understand it myself why it has gone so high in such a little time and why bitcoin has gone so low in such a small time maybe because of the fork but the people who had BCH can sell it now and will get a huge profit.

Yeah but if I explain it this way, are you still interested?

You put your money in a pot. Everyone does. At one undisclosed time, the last 30% money that was put in, is lost instantly.
Sure you'd be tempted to get in early, but remember that you don't know when you're a loser.

If this sounds a great idea to you, you should check Bitconnect, it's that kind of ponzi scheme where the last ones entering are the big losers.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

Bitcoin Cash may not be a total joke nor a shitcoin, but I am more than sure that what happened just recently was a manipulated pump. There was really no mass movement from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash.

oh it was manipulated.. but there was mass. Pumping is a trigger, then money calls the mass.

BTC and many altcoins will exist. Their prices will change, but they will always survive; this is inevitable. I can see this fact makes many people unhappy, but you must face it.

Yeah, I assume you're not doing any long-term investment. Because for that to work, you need the general public, and all they know is "bitcoin". That's a brand that advertises itself.

Short-term investment, for how long will it last? It's like you wanna be a poker player and expect all shit poker players who are learning, to keep coming & feed your wallet. If money doesn't come from new people, then it moves from the pocket of some to others. But that isn't very sustainable.

IF the BCH had taken over, I would have quit. I wouldn't be investing in a coin that has demonstrated that another coin can so simply replace it & ruin the investment. I may still be trading for fun, but I'd do that with much less money.

Exactly how I feel. Had they succeeded with their coup they would have crashed the market, for years, if not for good.

Whales who got in early can still be idiots who don't really see the big picture it seems.

athanz88

Merit: 359

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

Yes, i agree so much with you. Bitcoin is the real thing, we know it. Bitcoin already face many down so this too will be passed by bitcoin.
In my opinion, this is a fishy thing. Suddenly after BCH price increase, many newbie and new account creating topic about how BCH will stand and BTC will fall. I sense this as a play by certain people, who has a big money to make people panic and sells their BTC, and make people buy BCH at this price because this people make a false believe that BCH will stand and replace bitcoin, and hoping that people tricked by they play. I categorized this play the same as scam, but in a better way, but scam is a scam.
Bitcoin is the real thing. There are many coins appear after bitcoin born, but none can stand up to bitcoin's position let alone to replace it. So why do you guys need to believe that BCH will replace bitcoin? that is the question for people who doubt on the bitcoin.
The right thing to do now, in my opinion, to sell your BCH if you buy it at a very lower price before, since the price is higher now, and buy bitcoin by that money, or you can sell it to your fiat currency. And save your bitcoin and wait till it reach the price that you think is right to sell the bitcoin you have.
orions.belt19

Merit: 146

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

Speaking of big whales.  The man behind BCH pump is Roger Ver.  I have read that he has between 100,000-300,000 Bitcoin.  I have faith in the Bitcoin community but with that much capital he wields a great deal of power.  

Since this BCH pump is just controlled by whales, then it's likely to be only temporary and shortlived, and would also be for the benefit of the whales. It's surprising how numerous threads and BCH "supporters" have appeared so suddenly in just a number of days.

Wow, that Roger Ver has a huge amount of bitcoin if that were true. Imagine if makes a dump, even just a portion of what he has. If he was really behind this BCH pump, then there's no doubt he was able to do it with that kind of power.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

I think most of us are used to these pump and dump moments. After all bcash is just another altcoin, and it's not because it's on top5 marketcap that we should take these price fluctuation seriously. This was just a pump performed by the Korean market, in Bithumb exchange, and now it's being dumped for profit. Bitcoin has scalability problems for sure, and they need to be addressed, but don't even think for a moment that BCH will ever be the solution for that. It just won't happen, so don't be fooled.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

Welcoming the come back of bitcoin. I didn't fall for this BCH pump and FOMO's I knew it that it was just a temporal pump and not serious about making this coin great. Rumors are all around the internet and social media platforms yesterday that those tricked investors believed in such jokes by taking those articles that are saying BCH will be now taking over bitcoin. What a nice joke and right now those bought at the peak of BCH probably are now hating themselves for doing Btc>BCH.

henkcryptotank

Activity: 721

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

Bitcoinforeverybody

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

Exactly how I feel. Had they succeeded with their coup they would have crashed the market, for years, if not for good.

Whales who got in early can still be idiots who don't really see the big picture it seems.

The good news is, BTC might get even stronger out of this attack. What doesn’t kill’s us.... I believe, it’s also the right moment, talk about the BTC and the improvement’s necessary to adapt. At the end of the day, whoever pumped the BCH, a huge hello and thank you, I finally have done the right thing at the right time and made a lot of money, or better, 4 times the BTC I made out of my BCH then expected.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Since this BCH pump is just controlled by whales, then it's likely to be only temporary and shortlived, and would also be for the benefit of the whales. It's surprising how numerous threads and BCH "supporters" have appeared so suddenly in just a number of days.

Wow, that Roger Ver has a huge amount of bitcoin if that were true. Imagine if makes a dump, even just a portion of what he has. If he was really behind this BCH pump, then there's no doubt he was able to do it with that kind of power.
Exactly, all those whales only have one intention, luring people out to believe that BCH will replace BTC by making a mass pump out of these chaos and dump all the BCH
just in order to get BTC and then pumping BTC again, see now, it's really happen, unfortunate for people who get trapped into this secret plan.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoinforeverybody

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Here we go again
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

What Joke? Is it what analysts view of Bitcoin Cash' increased value is due to some reasons that some large scale miners are shifting from Bitcoin Network into Bitcoin Cash.
When Bitcoin was realease to public after 2 years then this circumstance is also lifted because some people cannot accept Bitcoin to be successful because cryptocurrency has no future.
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash has its own network that gives people the freedom to use the future of trade and economy.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

Hmmmm, these influx of pro Bitcoin Cash comments always seem to coincide with every pump attempt, gee, really makes you think huh?

I wonder why this could be...

...I guess we'll never know.

I wonder why they're all from newbie accounts, it's a mystery.  Huh

Guber4

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

I can feel ya. It is logical for me at this point.
Yes you can pump billions in Bitcoin cash, but that is not enough at this point now.
Bitcoin is still a big brother and it is everywhere.
But solid attack I must say.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

Exactly, all those whales only have one intention, luring people out to believe that BCH will replace BTC by making a mass pump out of these chaos and dump all the BCH
just in order to get BTC and then pumping BTC again, see now, it's really happen, unfortunate for people who get trapped into this secret plan.

I think people will not believe that Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin in terms of general operations but the real issue here is Bitcoin Cash has the potential to takeover and surpass Bitcoin value if Bitcoin cannot recover and Bitcoin Cash' hike is not stopped until next year.
people will invest into Bitcoin Cash with their own reasons, for me, I would rather invest in Bitcoin Cash while it is not so expensive and wait while value is increasing week after week after week.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

If Big whales are the responsible of Bitcoin Cash to Bubble the value then that's the same way they are doing with Bitcoin earlier after Bitcoin was introduced to public.
It is proof that although cryptocurrency can be manipulated but the good thing is Any Altcoin has the potential to be the next Bitcoin and won't lay their flat value in a long time.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

It's a life heartbeat of the Bitcoin that's being Dump and Pump. If Bitcoin has Dump and Pump while rising it's values then the same way with Bitcoin Cash and Altcoin. They're all the same, and it's about time to Bitcoin Cash to rise after 4 months of having flat valued. some large scale miners were not dumb and they saw Bitcoin Cash' potential that it will give another level of crypto users and gives freedom to choose which they they will support or invest. Bitcoin has still a very strong value today and Bitcoin Cash' still competing.
let's see how far Bitcoin Cash' goes and as long as neither of them will not drop drastically, I think it's fine.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

Welcoming the come back of bitcoin. I didn't fall for this BCH pump and FOMO's I knew it that it was just a temporal pump and not serious about making this coin great. Rumors are all around the internet and social media platforms yesterday that those tricked investors believed in such jokes by taking those articles that are saying BCH will be now taking over bitcoin. What a nice joke and right now those bought at the peak of BCH probably are now hating themselves for doing Btc>BCH.
Yeah we all welcome the bitcoin and the all profit of the bitcoin, I am happy to see the growth and the value of the bitcoin, in my country all the people who are the bitcoin users are enjoying the profit of the bitcoin. I can say the future will make bitcoin more and stronger and we will buy the bitcoin a very high rate tomorrow so it is the chance to buy the bitcoin and then sell the bitcoin t the low price.
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

"The simplest option would have been to raise the block size cap from 1 MB that Satoshi Nakamoto originally added as a temporary measure to prevent spam transactions. However the company BlockStream, backed by insurance giant AXA[ref] which now has the majority of developers controlling the Core repository did not want that. They wanted to stifle on-chain capacity so they could force users and transactions into using their patented side chain called Lightning Network[ref]. Not to mention that the Lightning Network will abandon the original Bitcoin vision for a fully decentralised payment system[ref] and move to a system which is more like regular banks which can be controlled, regulated and censored[ref]. This is a disgusting hostile corporate takeover attempt of Bitcoin and the goal is to kill it off as a decentralised currency."

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

thebosskid

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

I never felled for it i did not even know it existed before today because it is something i did not expect to reach this level and also the people who had it did make a lot from this they selled everything and have made a lot of money just because this mistake.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

A whale joke. Gone bad rumors about bitcoin. capital poured into bcc. It's funny when someone hears that. they do not understand Investors fear. bcc forever is just altcoin.
Coldsnap4457

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

"The simplest option would have been to raise the block size cap from 1 MB that Satoshi Nakamoto originally added as a temporary measure to prevent spam transactions. However the company BlockStream, backed by insurance giant AXA[ref] which now has the majority of developers controlling the Core repository did not want that. They wanted to stifle on-chain capacity so they could force users and transactions into using their patented side chain called Lightning Network[ref]. Not to mention that the Lightning Network will abandon the original Bitcoin vision for a fully decentralised payment system[ref] and move to a system which is more like regular banks which can be controlled, regulated and censored[ref]. This is a disgusting hostile corporate takeover attempt of Bitcoin and the goal is to kill it off as a decentralised currency."

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

The clogged up mempool is NOT the only PROBLEM!

I just paid close to $40 fee to send some BTC.

WTF?!?!

How the hell can Bitcoin be used as a currency or for buying anything?

If I was to pay someone in another country, I'd rather mail a check in an envelope.

jacobmayes94

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

With this whole BCH thing, i tend to say, do not follow the herd off the cliff, do your solid research, and then make up your mind. A pump that fast was sure to dump, but the mania is dangerous. BTC has its own problems, but even so, BCH shouldn't pump/dump that quickly. Logical thinking is needed. Bitmain only accept payments for their latest miner in BCH, thats concerning.
EpicFail

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

BCH is shit! Angry

I ordered some AntMiners from Bitmain just after the last block confirmed. It is now 2 hours and 43 minutes later and my transaction has not yet confirmed because there are no blocks. It seems like BCH miners are just opportunistic parasites that jump off BTC to BCH when the price of BCH goes up, and jump back to BTC immediately after the price drops.

At least with BTC there are enough miners who stick around to keep the system functioning, albeit at a lower rate.
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

With this whole BCH thing, i tend to say, do not follow the herd off the cliff, do your solid research, and then make up your mind. A pump that fast was sure to dump, but the mania is dangerous. BTC has its own problems, but even so, BCH shouldn't pump/dump that quickly. Logical thinking is needed. Bitmain only accept payments for their latest miner in BCH, thats concerning.

Can you provide proof that this price change is a result of pump and not the fear that Bitcoin will never scale?

BCH is shit! Angry

I ordered some AntMiners from Bitmain just after the last block confirmed. It is now 2 hours and 43 minutes later and my transaction has not yet confirmed because there are no blocks. It seems like BCH miners are just opportunistic parasites that jump off BTC to BCH when the price of BCH goes up, and jump back to BTC immediately after the price drops.

At least with BTC there are enough miners who stick around to keep the system functioning, albeit at a lower rate.

Will the block times change after BCH changes their difficulty algorithm today?

Bitmain jump back to BTC? According to Bitmain's site, they still say that they only accept BCH. 

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

How long does it take to confirm a btc transaction?
and how long for bth?

and how many people say its a scam cos they sold theirs!

and people on here are complaining about pumping bch while pumping btc.

Seriously, stop moaning and learn from the eth pump/scam.

The market will decide what the price will be and that's all there is to it.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Hello again Rog.

barabut

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

So many suggestions and forecasts here around bitcoin price expectation one forecast 2kUSD levels the other 10kusd this is something make me confuse.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

The problem is when someone cannot read what is happening, not if someone is controlling it.  A smart trader knows the all around  of the stuff he is trading.  We know that it is a pump, why jump in and Buy?   It would be best to sell and buy at dump.  But I guess there is always a first time for everyone, now lots of new people will know that when BCH is skyrocketing, someone is manipulating it for their own benefit.  So better not to fall to the trap.
barabut

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

The popular crypto money has lost 25 percent in just a few days and has been tied at 5,900 ($ 22,750). The new competitor, Bitcoin Cash, doubled its value over the same period and became $ 1,500 ($ 5.790).
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

Bitcoin drama is done, a lot dumped their bitcoin after the segwit2x cancellation and pumped BCH for a while. Now, BCH is getting dumped and Bitcoin is getting pumped again. It was a good shopping time for those who were able to invest bitcoin when it dropped to $6000 recently and now it is starting to recover again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Frank0209

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

Bitcoin drama is done, a lot dumped their bitcoin after the segwit2x cancellation and pumped BCH for a while. Now, BCH is getting dumped and Bitcoin is getting pumped again. It was a good shopping time for those who were able to invest bitcoin when it dropped to $6000 recently and now it is starting to recover again.
It's exactly what the whales are waiting for Smiley) They sold Bitcoin at more than 7k$ then dump Bitcoin price by leaving Bitcoin and pump Bitcoin Cash price for few days, a lot of new traders falled into this trap cause they were afraid about it then tried to cut the loss Smiley). Bitcoin price quickly dumped to under 6k$ and it's the good times for the whales to buy it back Cheesy. This drama is played again and again in this world but there are still a lot of people fall into it Smiley)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

Have you checked the BCH exchange rates recently? The coin seems to have stabilized at BTC0.200 - BTC0.250 range (~1,500 per coin). And that represents a 400% increase from the exchange rates in late October. East Asian investors are going ballistic after BCH (just like they went ballistic after Ethereum a few months back).
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

The popular crypto money has lost 25 percent in just a few days and has been tied at 5,900 ($ 22,750). The new competitor, Bitcoin Cash, doubled its value over the same period and became $ 1,500 ($ 5.790).
Your point? Are you saying that bitcoin cash will prevail over bitcoin soon? Why are you people falling for this trap created by the whales? From the moment I saw BCH rise like crazy, I predicted that this was a pump and dump scheme and that bitcoin and bitcoin cash will return to their recent rates very soon. Just look at current prices for both coins. That alone validates my prediction.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SirWilliam

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

We won't  Wink
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

It's exactly what the whales are waiting for Smiley) They sold Bitcoin at more than 7k$ then dump Bitcoin price by leaving Bitcoin and pump Bitcoin Cash price for few days, a lot of new traders falled into this trap cause they were afraid about it then tried to cut the loss Smiley). Bitcoin price quickly dumped to under 6k$ and it's the good times for the whales to buy it back Cheesy. This drama is played again and again in this world but there are still a lot of people fall into it Smiley)

Who are these whales?  Can you provide proof that they did this?

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

People are greedy and when they see some chance to profit they are willing to do anything that takes. Even to recognize Bitcoin Cash and not Bitcoin as a main cryptocurrency. Suddenly alhtough without some long term experience and knowledge anpbout that coin some are ready to claim Bitcoin Cash and not Bitcoin as original coin. This sounds ridiculous to me and hope this mascerade will end soon. The fact that Bitcoin Cash is on the rise now doesn’t mean this will last.

Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:50 PM

Experienced whales playing the game and catching out FOMO noobs who are foolishly buying expensive BCH. After the price rise the whales then dump the BCH and go back to BTC. Easy money Tongue
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

As usual, I will quote the same thing.

be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful
- Warren Buffet
bettor_earth

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:06:16 PM

Everything is a joke, this is a signal telling all of you that the World will back to using Cash !!!
More information, visit this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2392894
And https://angelteam.wordpress.com => A lot of stuffs behind the scene
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:14 PM

Yeah ! I agree with you bro, we must not patrioinize other coins other than btc because no one knows if it will progress 'til the end. It's true that bch was so lucky to stabilize its position in the market but until when? We must not be blinded by the small opportunities given to us by altcoins (although that's nice) and more focus in it because for me, btc is a sure thing so never ever ignore it.
Sigmas55

Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:30:16 PM

Well, everything is clear for a true observer, everything was planned and executed timely and every piece of the puzzle played its rule hoping to take over the brand name of Bitcoin and give to an "Altcoin" in a form of coup on an entire community. People who planned and backed up Segwit2x (and cancelled it later) are the same people who are using all their influence & resources to pump BCH and brand it as the real bitcoin. Now there is an obvious reason why those people cancelled the B2X fork, simply because they know they are few against the many, that they are weak in every way to be able even to generate a new currency out of bitcoin, so how do you expect these same people to be able to dethrone bitcoin and put BCH in its place. All their efforts now are put to disrupt the market and cause chaos that no one knows where those fools could take us.

Again, if those clowns can do something great with BCH, they would have been able to execute their damned fork. but they know they can't, & thats why they retreated by cancelling it.

Long Live Bitcoin BTC
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

haha, looking chart now, Bitcoin has recovered soon. I think that many investors have begun selling BCH to get profit now. Newcomers should not buy BCH now. It will drop soon
Jating

Merit: 808

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

Well I believed that there are some bitcoiners who shift to Bitcoin Cash for quick profit. But they are getting back at bitcoin so anytime soon bitcoin will again reach almost $7000. Its a smart move though for some bitcoiners, they just ride all this hype on Bitcoin cash and bailing out in time.

haha, looking chart now, Bitcoin has recovered soon. I think that many investors have begun selling BCH to get profit now. Newcomers should not buy BCH now. It will drop soon
Just like I said, most traders are bailing out and moving back to bitcoin that's why it has recovered so quick from all of this chaos and drama. Bitcoin cash is nothing but a propaganda coin to fit the people behind it their agenda. Its going down and in the next 48 hours bitcoin will touch $7000 once more.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

I got this from Bitcoin reddit, about the manipulation and few other thingies... https://pastebin.com/iH8K7gMv

i knew that there was market manipulation, because of S2X fork, but i wasn't expecting for BCH to explode so much, this was planned all along, if Bitcoin falls down,a little bit after S2X, it will fall down a little more after BCH(orchestrated attack), and MAYBE they can hope to overthrow BTC... but that will never happen.. HODL and stay strong brothers!
Sigmas55

Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

I got this from Bitcoin reddit, about the manipulation and few other thingies... https://pastebin.com/iH8K7gMv

i knew that there was market manipulation, because of S2X fork, but i wasn't expecting for BCH to explode so much, this was planned all along, if Bitcoin falls down,a little bit after S2X, it will fall down a little more after BCH(orchestrated attack), and MAYBE they can hope to overthrow BTC... but that will never happen.. HODL and stay strong brothers!

It is not bad at all for Bitcoin to go down even further to the 5K levels, after it's growth over the past few months, Bitcoin has a correction due, and this correction is needed for another long run of massive price increase in which everybody is expecting it to reach the 10K by the end of the year or beginning of next year.
East7547

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

Time will tell with Bitcoin Cash, when it’s as established as Bitcoin then we can take it seriously, until then it’s just another alt
trinketmage

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

Time will tell with Bitcoin Cash, when it’s as established as Bitcoin then we can take it seriously, until then it’s just another alt

A lot of altcoins are in a better position than Shitcoin Trash. BCH has the name, thats it.
aizen10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

i only believe in bitcoin, even theres a lot of altcoin pumped well on the market, i didnt choose one of them to be exchange/switch on my very own bitcoin, now bitcoin price is falling not just to make us panic, but it is the time to purchase more and hold. fall into bch is a joke and to believe on it is a mess. Grin
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

The market will put the coins in their right place. We just have to wait and see which one will come out on top. In my opinion, i think both will coexist for a long time and serve different purposes - the price might reflect that in the long run.

v3liana

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:02 PM

yes im absolutely agree eith yours statement. bch is a trap for people who thingking its a btc.

LordDisick

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

I will not join this bandwagon as a lot of people are currently doing, I will still be believing in bitcoins and continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what happens, I know for sure that those who are now investing in bitcoin cash are going to come back for sure. This will not bring bitcoin down.

Correct! Bitcoin is still the best I won't get tempted to sell im holding as much as I can. This is just temporary i know bitcoin will rise up again and those who joined the bandwagon will regret selling their coins.
Jating

Merit: 808

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

The market will put the coins in their right place. We just have to wait and see which one will come out on top. In my opinion, i think both will coexist for a long time and serve different purposes - the price might reflect that in the long run.

We don't need to wait for long time because the people already see the results and we all know who is the real bitcoin here. Bitcoin cash is nothing but just for pump and dump and will only benefit a few, while bitcoin has been used by a lot of people globally.

They will co exist definitely but we all know for sure which coin has a better support from the community. The other one is just a altcoin and will compete on the altcoin market. While the true bitcoin will be adopted in the next couple of years. So its up to us which coin we are going to support.
leojust

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

Correct! Bitcoin is still the best I won't get tempted to sell im holding as much as I can. This is just temporary i know bitcoin will rise up again and those who joined the bandwagon will regret selling their coins.
Totally agree, and there will be fools out there who purchased for 2k or even now at 1300 with FOMO and when BCH drops back to 3-400 where it belongs and BTC hits 8k they will pay the price for not being faithful to THE one and only, that of course being Bitcoin!   
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

Totally agree, and there will be fools out there who purchased for 2k or even now at 1300 with FOMO and when BCH drops back to 3-400 where it belongs and BTC hits 8k they will pay the price for not being faithful to THE one and only, that of course being Bitcoin!   
lol, how can you guys think those who gain huge profits from bch are fools, as you think they are stupid to buy bch, they may already swap the money from the market to their pocket

eldub

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

greedy people are always suckers for manipulators. Control your emotions. Avoid pump and dumps no matter how large scale.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

For me falling bitcoin price is good options because i can buy some cheaper, wait 1-2 year and sell with nice profit. Look at this positively
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

About what pump you're talking about? What's the reason?
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Joke or not, it doesn't matter, for most people the main reason there is to earn money, and those pumps are just perfect for this purpose. And I don't know why you are against the chance for others to earn, maybe you are trying to get rid of competitors?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

Why would we fall to bitcoin cash it just a fork to bitcoin it came from bitcoin so its not a threat to bitcoin it just a receive a huge pump because of the trend right now they are alot of better coins than this bitcoin cash. i wonder why people giving this coin alot of attention right now.
renes

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Me not still. Unless you sell your bitcoin for bch, you can fall for this joke for trading, buy and sell this trash for profit. I would not hold it even for one month.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Those that bought at the very peak must have lost up to 70% by now! The pump was deceitful and dirty. Hope guys will not fall fir such scheme in the future. Bitcoin wins all the time. No rivalry!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

glad to see that i didn't failed from bch pumped because i didn't bought bch when the price so high several days ago because in my view no matter how many times altcoin being pumped but i was only enjoyed the situations and attempts to get profit and not be trapped but eventually bitcoin will always be my main option during trade or investment on crytocurrencies
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Good thing I did not bought BCH because if I did I might be crying right now. I am loyal with bitcoin alone and if by chance I'll buy BCH just because I want to earn more bitcoin by trading bch and that's just it.

dangful

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash isn't a joke because people were putting millions in it and that isn't a joke. They'll had to setup Bitcoin Cash to be the next Bitcoin and will almost replace Bitcoin's throne as the most valued cryptocurrency next year. But those were only speculations since Bitcoin Cash would need more support from the world. Although people caught attention of Bitcoin Cash' price hike but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will continue to drop and Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin's value.
There should be a bloody process overtime and this time is up to people to decide which of the two will continue to rise or drop or rise altogether.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Those who has some BCH are in a good point of enjoying what they have. If the price keeps on going up and you sell all to buy bitcoin, then what will the people who are buying going to do. This is an altcoin from bitcoin that is planning for the future.
Wingo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

It is really unusual for a coin so young and have too much growth. It's really clear that someone big is controlling it and many people fell into the trap. It's good that there are people like us in this thread that believes in bitcoin and has a very firm support in bitcoin. We really need patience and wait for the price to stabilize when those pumps subside.  
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

Good thing I did not bought BCH because if I did I might be crying right now. I am loyal with bitcoin alone and if by chance I'll buy BCH just because I want to earn more bitcoin by trading bch and that's just it.
Find another coin to earn more Bitcoin with. No need to support Bitcoin Cash in any way or form.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

Well Bitcoin Cash have hard times today but let's see after the next few weeks if Bitcoin Cash value will continue to rise of drop completely. Bitcoin would still stand despite of threats by Altcoins, I still do believe that Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency on the planet.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Find another coin to earn more Bitcoin with. No need to support Bitcoin Cash in any way or form.

Top Altcoin will offer more than Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, LiteCoin, Waves and other promising top ALtcoin that would likely surpass Bitcoin Cash' value by next year. I'm very excited for next year's ICO and coins result because everybody's going to invest some underrated coins this year.

Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

Well I wouldn't say that BCH is a joke with 24 volume over 10 billion.
It is a real threat to Bitcoin in many levels. BCH is weaker and still have no chance, but he is there.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

only time can tell us which is better cyrptocurrency in the future but we aren't meant to use a single coin that is superior to other coins, right? although we are now using the future of economy and trade but there are still facts that Bitcoin could be replaced by other Altcoin that is still working to increase their marketcap and value.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:50:43 PM

Well I wouldn't say that BCH is a joke with 24 volume over 10 billion.
It is a real threat to Bitcoin in many levels. BCH is weaker and still have no chance, but he is there.

Well said, Bitcoin cannot be easily replaced by any Altcoins especially Bitcoin Cash, although Bitcoin Cash has been sending a good message to the world that any Altcoin has the potential to be the next Bitcoin and can surpass Bitcoin in terms of value but they're still need to walk with Bitcoin's shoe. Bitcoin's has been into hard times but Bitcoin Cash is now marching to Bitcoin's tail. Hoprfully everything goes fine and we're really excited for about to happen.
This is very interesting issue that need to address to enthusiasts because anytime soon the next Bitcoin will rise, is it Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold in the group of Bitcoin Forks or from the Altcoin group that leaded by Ethereum.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:09 PM

Top Altcoin will offer more than Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, LiteCoin, Waves and other promising top ALtcoin that would likely surpass Bitcoin Cash' value by next year. I'm very excited for next year's ICO and coins result because everybody's going to invest some underrated coins this year.
Waves actually seems very promising out of that list since it hasn't broken out like the other token platform coins yet. But all of those are vastly superior to BCash.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

cause this could be the lesson learned by some that are being trapped on that scenario being wise and advance thinking and also listen for some experienced trader is a must and you just gonna do for you not having any regret in the future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

trinketmage

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

This was not a joke, but purely criminal. How many people lost money? Ver and buddies tried to kill BTC and make it get stuck with high difficulty but no hash power left. It was a well orchestrated attack on the wealth of most members of the community.

Nobody with a somewhat clear head should support these criminals or buy into a currency whose overlords can manipulate its value at will for their own profit.
BelieveInBitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

I got caught by the pump & dump, but fortunately got out without losing too much.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I got caught by the pump & dump, but fortunately got out without losing too much.

A lot of people weren't allowed to get out of BCH apparently, seems the police were even called in South Korea because one exchange froze people out during the peak.

It also took me several tries to dump my BCH that I'd been holding since airdrop on Bittrex and when I pointed it out a few people said they had the same error messages.

The whole thing was a set up. Just shows what you can do with money and connections.

Serial scammer Jeff Berwick was even shilling it on Youtube, trying to make out BCH was the people's choice and not being manipulated.

blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:50 PM

Yeah we all welcome the bitcoin and the all profit of the bitcoin, I am happy to see the growth and the value of the bitcoin, in my country all the people who are the bitcoin users are enjoying the profit of the bitcoin. I can say the future will make bitcoin more and stronger and we will buy the bitcoin a very high rate tomorrow so it is the chance to buy the bitcoin and then sell the bitcoin t the low price.

I did warmly welcomed bitcoin when it was now at $6,500. And as expected there will be more to come on these times and all of us are now merrily trading and holding bitcoin again because the price of bitcoin looks good and stable. It's different in my country, reading those social media posts about bitcoin cash will taking over bitcoin is quite popular and I know what they can feel now because of their bad move of FOMO.

nitehawk

Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

BTC might be the real thing, but some people are getting frustrated that it is becoming so centralized in the hands of a few miners. If BTC can ever remove mining from the equation and have transactions in the micro-seconds than it will really take off. Until then it will go up in value but never replace Visa/Mastercard.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:55 PM

I wont fall in that bch rising. The legitimacy of bch is not as stronf compare to bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven and tested lo g time ago compare to bch. What if one day bch will be dump.so i wont.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

BTC might be the real thing, but some people are getting frustrated that it is becoming so centralized in the hands of a few miners. If BTC can ever remove mining from the equation and have transactions in the micro-seconds than it will really take off. Until then it will go up in value but never replace Visa/Mastercard.

But in that case buy Tenx Pay, Monaco or OMG.

BCH and BTC have been surpassed by hundreds of coins. Bitcoin is valuable because it's Bitcoin, the daddy of them all, not because it's great tech, BCH has neither the tech to be anything special, nor the name, it's a pure mirage.

The transaction problems need solving but they will be solved. And a lot is due to sabotage, not saying that's not a problem, it is, but BCH ain't the solution.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

I agree with that. I might say that BCH price today was just a temporary pump and will drop its price down to $300 2-3 weeks from now. BCH was just used to put some stress to BTC transactions so that they can request for another fork so that BTC price will drop and get their entry ticket to buy more bitcoin. Big whales are super tricky and powerful when manipulating the market.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:11:49 AM

I know BCH rising is temporary, bch is only good for making profit not for investing, I pay attention to the rising and it rise high on a short time and the crash down and no recovery, this is the indication of pumping not real people investing in it, so I will wait for the right time to sell my BCH which I got for free

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
g4r1n1m

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:37 AM

yep
i totally with you
this BCH flipenning is a total joke ..
the BTC pairs and its global adoption is what really important
not this stupid fights inside the community
leojust

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:20 AM

You do know that without the miners there would be no BTC right?

And of course it is never going to be as fast as Visa or Mastercard, but the difference being both of those are centralized, controlled by corporations, can be reversed and offer zero privacy and you cannot make money from them, I know which one I would prefer. 
Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

BCH replace Bitcoin will can not be real. But they both live and become 1st and 2nd top coins is real.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:51:22 AM

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was  a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Both BTC and BCH are increasing now. There is no problem if you have sold BTC to buy BCH. But in the future, you should consider carefully with dumping and pumping. Good luck to you
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was  a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.
So many people have spoken lately that this BCH pumps is merely a bubble, it can explode anytime as if the whales want to because its manipulated market, what do you expect more?
your friend atleast will learn from it as his precious past experience which cost him a lot. Sometimes learning is painful and costly.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Rosma Yeni

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

I am so interested in BTC. I'm trying hard to collect BTC for BCH, collect BTC I do almost every day, tirelessly, for the sake of BTC. hopefully in the future I can be richer with BTC and can glorify my parents. we are all in for a brighter future.
slavosme

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Both BTC and BCH are increasing now. There is no problem if you have sold BTC to buy BCH. But in the future, you should consider carefully with dumping and pumping. Good luck to you

Why do you lie? Look at graphs and then say again that both are increasing.
BCTrash is around 1200-1300 long time meanwhile BTC has increased about 500$  Wink

Have you fallen to the trap and stuck with that BCH TRASH? Sell ASAP anyway and profit from BCT skyrocket again
coingrow

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

I am afraid that there is a lot of dumb money in crypto and people who want to get rich overnight. I know of people who sold their bitcoins to buy bitcoin cash at staggering price of 1600USD. I pity them.

Kloug

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

I am afraid that there is a lot of dumb money in crypto and people who want to get rich overnight. I know of people who sold their bitcoins to buy bitcoin cash at staggering price of 1600USD. I pity them.

And now they (if they haven't sold lower) are forming big walls up there. Someone buying BCH now knows he won't be able to sell much higher for a long long time now.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

I don't think Bitcoin Cash sudden bubble is a joke.
Bitcoin Cash is backed up by a scale of crypto miners who believes Bitcoin Cash can lead the way as the next Bitcoin.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

And now they (if they haven't sold lower) are forming big walls up there. Someone buying BCH now knows he won't be able to sell much higher for a long long time now.

That's why you never buy into a pump, even if it's a pump done by rich and well-connected people.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Bitcoin Cash is backed up by a scale of crypto miners who believes Bitcoin Cash can lead the way as the next Bitcoin.

The next Bitcoin is Bitcoin.

If it was going to be "replaced", there are hundreds of technologically superior candidates.

Bitcoin is loved and respected because it's everyone's dad, it's what started it all, it's not respected for upcoming tech or other attributes.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, Bitcrash is nothing, just a shitty alt with nothing going for it.

Waves, Particl, Neo, Eth, etc. All far superior tech wise to BCH, if anyone's going to dethrone Bitcoin it won't be BCH.

leojust

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

I have no pity for them, pure greed rather than doing what most of us knew was the right thing and sticking with Bitcoin. 
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:56:46 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lightning-network-now-supports-transactions-across-blockchains/

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:53:49 AM

The next Bitcoin is Bitcoin.

If it was going to be "replaced", there are hundreds of technologically superior candidates.

Bitcoin is loved and respected because it's everyone's dad, it's what started it all, it's not respected for upcoming tech or other attributes.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, Bitcrash is nothing, just a shitty alt with nothing going for it.

Waves, Particl, Neo, Eth, etc. All far superior tech wise to BCH, if anyone's going to dethrone Bitcoin it won't be BCH.
This.
Bitcoin will without a doubt get upgarded once it's really ready for it though. On top of low fees and fast transactions there'll be anonymous transfers and smart contracts as well in the future. Just ride it out.

I am so interested in BTC. I'm trying hard to collect BTC for BCH, collect BTC I do almost every day, tirelessly, for the sake of BTC. hopefully in the future I can be richer with BTC and can glorify my parents. we are all in for a brighter future.

By scamming people and stealing their accounts? Good luck with that, you will need it. Because one day your actions will get back at you.

|

|
ubeng07

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:21:45 AM

That's why you never buy into a pump, even if it's a pump done by rich and well-connected people.

having that coin already was a good advantage and never to take some risk and just wait for it and hold it but if you are trying to have that just because youve seen it was having a pump scenario this last few days this was not a good idea. i can say that some of us here wont be able to fall for it because we dont have any assurance that it will be good coin to have for.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

having that coin already was a good advantage and never to take some risk and just wait for it and hold it but if you are trying to have that just because youve seen it was having a pump scenario this last few days this was not a good idea. i can say that some of us here wont be able to fall for it because we dont have any assurance that it will be good coin to have for.
There are only two types of people who buy BCash.

1. Those who are greedy and don't care about anything other than money, and

2. those who don't understand why Bitcoin was created.

Nobody in their right mind would ever support BCash by buying any of their coins.

|

|
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:56:08 AM

There are only two types of people who buy BCash.

1. Those who are greedy and don't care about anything other than money, and

2. those who don't understand why Bitcoin was created.

Nobody in their right mind would ever support BCash by buying any of their coins.

People that are wanted to have instant money (they think) that if they try to have and buy this BCH will give them and they can be reach in a very short period of time just because of the fast pump of it. But they dont ever know that they are wrong they may take a blind just because of being greedy in money.
serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

BCC scared a lot of BTC holders/miners. But market will decide. Most profitable survives others not. BTC almost 8k already.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.

I was never sure of any other form of Bitcoin like that. I always hesitated and just believed in Bitcoin. Let not BCH, Altcoin or other cryptocurrency I'm also not sure. Especially with people who love to sell their coins just because some moments where the coin is down the price. Basically, the price of any cryptocurrency will go up, yes maybe not all but mostly like that. So it is very important for us to stay patient and keep the coin while waiting for the price to go up. And when the price has gone up and we have many benefits, then that's when we can sell. Never sell if we can not profit.

Therefore I just dare to save Bitcoin alone and never try another cryptocurrency. But Bitcoin also likes to experience the ups and downs of prices.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

True, bch is still an altcoin after all, no comparison to btc in any regards
Look at its price now, dump more than 50% compared to its all time high, not a healthy growth at all, no different than pump and dump airdrop token out there

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.

I was never sure of any other form of Bitcoin like that. I always hesitated and just believed in Bitcoin. Let not BCH, Altcoin or other cryptocurrency I'm also not sure. Especially with people who love to sell their coins just because some moments where the coin is down the price. Basically, the price of any cryptocurrency will go up, yes maybe not all but mostly like that. So it is very important for us to stay patient and keep the coin while waiting for the price to go up. And when the price has gone up and we have many benefits, then that's when we can sell. Never sell if we can not profit.

Therefore I just dare to save Bitcoin alone and never try another cryptocurrency. But Bitcoin also likes to experience the ups and downs of prices.
If you really believe that you need to study markets much more thoroughly. Most altcoins will die before the year 2020 and of those who live until that day most will die sometime between 2020 and 2030. Most coins are utter crap after all, with no value to drive their price.

|

|
Saifher

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

I think there might be room in the market for both. Just like some people claim LTC to be silver to bitcoin's gold, BCH has very fast and cheap transactions (and the Bitcoin name) and could take that spot from LTC in the future.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

If you really believe that you need to study markets much more thoroughly. Most altcoins will die before the year 2020 and of those who live until that day most will die sometime between 2020 and 2030. Most coins are utter crap after all, with no value to drive their price.
The value decline might take place without much of an driving force to keep the circulation. I don't think more altcoins will die before 2020. That particular year is expected to make a lot changes to the cryptocurrency world and in reality what happens is completely based on the growth of bitcoin. As Op mentioned an year end price increase will take place, for which it's good to sell all the bch that users bought when the price pumped unexpected.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:45:17 AM

The value decline might take place without much of an driving force to keep the circulation. I don't think more altcoins will die before 2020. That particular year is expected to make a lot changes to the cryptocurrency world and in reality what happens is completely based on the growth of bitcoin. As Op mentioned an year end price increase will take place, for which it's good to sell all the bch that users bought when the price pumped unexpected.
Most altcoins are completely useless. They were created by people who wanted to ride the crypto hype, just like there were tons of worthless websites during the dot com bubble or tons of worthless startups when penny stocks were hot.

|

|
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:18:04 AM

I really don't understand why Roger Ver decided to pump the price last week, if it is going to lose 50% of its value again in few days, it just doesn't make any sense. Thanks some people must have made quick money from the pump
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:33:06 AM

I think that Bitcoin cash is also a good coin with many advantages comparing Bitcoin. It needs more time to prove its value.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

I think these people just wants to elevates BCH by all means and undermine the value of bitcoin although all there efforts has proves futile now bitcoin is back again when SegWit2x was cancelled bitcoin experienced a little correction now the price is on the rise again. BCH cannot withstand bitcoin we just accept reality.

Roslyn

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

The joke would be sending bitcoin to a bitcoin cash address; Both starting with 1!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Woaah too bad for BCH holders or did this thing. Sold at $5,500 and bought BCH at $2,300 who are suffering this crazy move? Too bad and I feel regression for you guys. Bitcoin is now a pinch close to $8,000 and can enter on it any time from now on. I didn't fall for BCH but I didn't sold when it was on the peak since I was busy during the weekends but still I didn't decide for my bitcoin, I held all of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

I really don't understand why Roger Ver decided to pump the price last week, if it is going to lose 50% of its value again in few days, it just doesn't make any sense. Thanks some people must have made quick money from the pump

Surely they are up for something that's why they pumped it and whatever it is it's surely part of their plans. And yeah many rode their pump and get profit but many are also buy back and thinks that the rally will continue but they've been deceive by the pump and bch dumped easily in just for hours after it pumped hard. That's why it's all pure drama and show up by the people behind it and just want to dethrone bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptospear

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

they were trapped by the chinese whales,i see this coming so i already sold my coins after it was around 2.8k then i got out.Easy money for me but many have burned their funds.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

It makes sense if BCH had been trading at 1+ BTC.

With the support of Bitmain and big exchanges they could have claimed it was "the real Bitcoin".

Bitmain would like to control which coin is considered Bitcoin so it can guarantee it can keep making money from its ASIC monopoly.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitmains-mining-monopoly-compromises-bitcoins-decentralized-nature

Ver was to provide the BTC for the pump. Had it been successful he'd have made a lot of money. I get the impression from hearing Roger Ver speak that he's not very bright. Apart from the one thing he's got right which was buying a shit ton of BTC and hodl, with every last cent he had (which was actually a crazy risk that paid off) he's been wrong on just about everything. I think he was duped into believing BCH would be the one and blew a huge chunk of his fortune. Like I said, not a smart guy, just someone who won the lottery once and was greedy enough to try winning it again.

What made me laugh from all this was these fucks were dressing their greed up as alturism and claiming they were going to "decentralize" Bitcoin, while they were manipulating everything and would control the cryptomarket had they pulled it off.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

Surely they are up for something that's why they pumped it and whatever it is it's surely part of their plans. And yeah many rode their pump and get profit but many are also buy back and thinks that the rally will continue but they've been deceive by the pump and bch dumped easily in just for hours after it pumped hard. That's why it's all pure drama and show up by the people behind it and just want to dethrone bitcoin.

They planned very well and trapped many new people and made a good profit from others money. Those who hold this coin before this hike I think they made a good profit. When it crossed $1500 that time only, i thought it was a big trap but my bad luck I did not have any BCH that time to make a profit. This time if it again comes down to $300 I will buy and hold.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

Yes, I know Smiley
BCH is a ridiculous 'project', it has no purpose beyond pure speculation. It will fade eventually.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

Yes, I know Smiley
BCH is a ridiculous 'project', it has no purpose beyond pure speculation. It will fade eventually.

Actually, bitcoin is also based on speculation, but I think you mean bch is just a pump and dump coin. It has good pitch though, specially the big blocks. However, I think they can't even filled that up during the height of their pump that's why it doesn't make sense to shift to them. It is already fading away and those who have moved to bch has shifted back to bitcoin. And no one will really believed that the sudden rise in the price of it will be sustainable, it was short lived and we will forget that they really made an attempt to overthrow bitcoin in the last couple of weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap.

Yesterday and today we are seeing many threads which gives the information states same bro. I hope expects newbie to the digital currency who know very recently except them no one will look after the bitcoin cash at all. They are just under valued and more got the mining pools of bitcoin. I do not know that why they concentrate on BCH shit coin.
Please no one invest on BCH since price increasing also.
thats what happen when the users dont make a formal research instead relying on fake news or those free advertisement in threads.they just make noise for bcc just to promote and suddenly many has become a victim of thier traps.hope by next time this thing wont happens again.lets help bitcoin to stay on top,and never let any alts took it form him
Chan8

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Whats wrong with bitcoin gold, im sure many of us has profited from this coin. Im pretty sure bch will be here to stay if we like it or not. Im pretty sure bch will co exist with bitcoin. I know its a decentralized coin, but lets just all enjoy the free ride and lets see where new technology and developments bring us. There was once a time when all alts were considered sht coins, but look where these projects and blockchain developments have taken us.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

BCH will be valuable alright but last weeks performance is due to the coup they are doing which means the spike up to 2500 USD is just going to be a temporary. BCH will be huge in the future but certainly what they did last week was just a joke and a trick to lure people so they can buy cheap btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:26 PM

It was always clear BTC is superior and will stay the same. Unfortunately so many people fall in to bch and they regret it. People should stick to bitcoin if they are wise enough.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

I knew some who gain profit from bitcoin cash,but more of them had trapped because of that bump.not they dont know what to do when the price is lower,hoping that the price will grow again as what had hallen last week

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

I knew some who gain profit from bitcoin cash,but more of them had trapped because of that bump.not they dont know what to do when the price is lower,hoping that the price will grow again as what had hallen last week
It is good for fast profit, because it is pump dump coin, price will grow when bitcoin is down, and will dump when bitcoin is up. Many people don't believe in BCH, but they are riding this wave.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

BCH will be valuable alright but last weeks performance is due to the coup they are doing which means the spike up to 2500 USD is just going to be a temporary. BCH will be huge in the future but certainly what they did last week was just a joke and a trick to lure people so they can buy cheap btc.

No, long term if will fade away especially when BTC runs on the lightning network. At the current price it's a time-bomb. It's not worth $100.

Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:29 PM

I won't invest in that coin.
I did get some coins for free during their airdrop though I did let that coin go because I didn't want it.

laundasucks

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

If it was such a big joke, why would you waste your valuable time posting about it?
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

If it was such a big joke, why would you waste your valuable time posting about it?

If it's not a big joke why register a new account to defend it?  Cheesy

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

BCH and Bitcoin is pumping. I hope Bitcoin will cross $8 k soon. BCH will also pump so high. I thing Bitcoin Cash is a potential coin. It needs some time to prove that. Bitcoin and BCH dumped due to SegWit2x. But when it cancel BTC and BCH stated pumping.
DaftAjax

Merit: 284

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

I can't believe many people would have fallen for that 'trap'. I can't say that I know all the details about it but, from what I know, Bitcoin Cash have only reached this high because it is only going to be used as a bait to make Bitcoin's price even more Higher. OR they've just took the advantage of the volatility of cryptos. By making Bitcoin Cash rise its price, making the price of Bitcoin goes down a little bit, many traders bought Bitcoin unhesitatingly. Because they knew that eventually the price of Bitcoin will even go higher than expected might as well 'manipulate' it a little. So Bitcoin is not as decentralized it we think it is.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████