View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:54:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:58:55 AM by sato_shi_ate

have to lock this thread, too many issues.  thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:04:26 PM

1. page of compassion doesnt know info about BBP,coins,mining and sponsoring orphans
2. i want to see proofs about this sponsoring orphans
3. i want to know how can check all blocks in blockchain from 0 genesis

this is only my 3 things what i want to know=

coinpimp321

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

Good idea starting this thread. I hope miners come here

Lets fork the project and put integrity and truth back into it
Fonix

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

10% for the masternodes. Are you sure it is enough to encourage people to set up masternodes?
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

Is Biblepay a scam?! Ponzi scheme of Biblical proportions using orphans as its cover?

Do your research very carefully before investing.

this is unacceptable behavior for a 'christian' ministry to the poor

I was warning the community at large about them until I got banned. I will put forth my findings again here.

This appears to be a scam. The story so far:

Part 1- The setup

1- 'Rob' (anonymous figure who refuses to reveal) forks Dash codebase
2- Novelty feature of 'biblehash' developed and marketed as way to defeat unfair mining by GPU
3- 'Rob' designs coin to be VERY VERY HIGHLY inflated. 20,000 block rewards every 7 minutes
4- 'Rob' markets coin as a 'bible'/'christian' currency to help orpahs
5- 'Rob' works with 5 devs and partners to execute plans fast

Part 2 - The instamine - how to get millions of coins before anyone else!

(done before with Dash see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0)

6- 'Rob' announces coin on bitcointalk. Claims no pre-mine or ICO
7- 'Rob' along with devs/partners mine coin with very large hashrates before anyone else. This can be verified on blockchain (http://biblepay.inspect.network/ - note: the blockchain only goes back last 100 entries!!).
8- 'Rob' appears to delay allowing others to mine. Other devs post on forum of their success with mining. Likely they are the dev team, partners, or just fake information
9- Early minors report difficulty mining, getting software to work.
10- Pool shows very high hashing power from select users. Suspecting 'Rob' and his merry men have dominated the initial coins

Part 3- The dump on the exchanges

10- On same day of launch, 'Rob' announces a deal that coin will be listed on an exchange due to its charity function.
11- In aug the coin becomes listed. immediately MILLIONS of coins are dumped.

Part 4- Selling the masternodes <-- present

12- 'Rob' announces masternodes will go on sale on thanksgiving. 1.5 million biblepay units ($1200) per node.
13- At this point regular miners with simple hardware would never be able to mine those amounts. Though that was the intention of the coin in the first place!
14- 'Rob' is now cashing in with everyone buying units from him to buy into this masternode scheme

Part 5- Exposing the scam, banning critics, locking up thread from criticism

15- Once pieces were put together, 'Rob' was challenged. No specific response other than 'this person is trolling',etc.
16- 'Rob' closes down the thread and deletes any critical posts

I call on all people of integrity regardless of religion, to investigate this project. Those that are Christian must find it highly offensive that their Holy Bible is used as a vehicle for a ponzi scheme. Others should find it tiresome that the crypto world is polluted by yet another pump-dump coin.

How can you help?

IMMEDIATE ACTION STEP:

Ask 'Rob' to have his blockchain explorer show all mined blocks since the beginning so an accounting can be done. Transparency is a fundamental principle of blockchain. Why limit it to 100 recent entries 'Rob'?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.new#new

1- Do an accounting of coins mined in first 24-48 hours. Someone with technical expertise should install 'inspect blockchain explorer' https://github.com/iquidus/explorer and run a report on amount of coins mined on first day/hours.  (this feature on bibleplay block explorer has been limited to 100 recent only)

3- Ask 'Rob' for accountability. challenge him on the new moderated thread. Do not stand for censorship or shaming. You will quickly find out he will censor you or delete posts that bring to light these issues. Why so much censorship?

4- Spread the warning that biblepay may be a scam / ponzi scheme. 'Rob' can not censor organic SEO discussion online.

Post this thread on
- http://www.reddit.com/r/biblepay
- tweet it #biblepayscam
- write blog articles and facebook posts
- make youtube videos exposing this

Further reading

Similar scam setup in Dash launch
https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae

coinpimp321

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

I did post a link to this unmoderated thread, on the biblepay self-moderated thread

but my post got DELETED,

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

BiblePay BBP - Not Self Moderated Thread - Unofficial Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2394105.0

sato_shi_ate - he cant beat out google SEO. we can put the truth out there on the web for people to read for themselves.

lets all work together to bring TRUTH and HONESTY to Crypto Bible projects
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

1. page of compassion doesnt know info about BBP,coins,mining and sponsoring orphans
2. i want to see proofs about this sponsoring orphans
3. i want to know how can check all blocks in blockchain from 0 genesis

this is only my 3 things what i want to know=

try to install the software block explorer

https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

id like to see a report of how many coins mined within first 48 hours
RespectfulAdvice

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

This is great, let's continue our talk here and fight against oppression.

We will have new users in this thread, Rob can go moderate all he wants in an empty thread! Smiley
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:10:48 PM by coinpimp321

This is great, let's continue our talk here and fight against oppression.

We will have new users in this thread, Rob can go moderate all he wants in an empty thread! Smiley

in all seriousness, i DO want an honest bible crypto project

the thing is i want a way where miners cant over dominate it. The biblehash idea was claimed to prevent that. but obviously it was rigged from the start so that team could INSTAMINE millions of coin to later sell in this masternode project.  They are nervous now because they know they have to cash out quick and get away before the Truth Seekers wake up

so , is there any coin that we know off that DOES cap miner performance. Something that will generate a constant and steady flow of coins regardless of the hardware that runs it. Maybe an alt coin has already done that and we need to investigate the code base

Id like to see a coin that generates very low but steady amounts. this would make a more honest unit. not 270 million within 4 months lol!
slovakia

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:25 PM

i have this important questions for all users
i didnt find this questions

masternodewallet is HOT wallet?
controllerwinwallet is COLD wallet?

masternodewallet raising balance=why,when my setup was wrote only testnet=1, why mining/or/receiving coins?
masternodewallet cancelled/delete= i receive 500k coins back?
masternodewallet raise balance for % reward from mined blocks?
controller wallet balance raising same like on masternode wallet? using same like when i have wallet.dat on 2 different wallets,but see same coins on both of it?

thanks for understanding this important things

sato_shi_ate (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:02:19 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:53:14 AM by sato_shi_ate

rtyrtyrtyrty
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

what if biblepay might help people to quit the internet and quit computers,
quit looking at images.

I like that idea, so opposite of people in the world, who are trying to get people into those things,
or who are scheming of ways to get people into their coins.

biblepay can try to provide information to people,
about how to go about quitting the internet, quitting so-called social websites,
quitting email, quitting crypto coins, quitting computers, stopping bowing down to search engines, and how to become more active in their own local communities again,
and stop looking at images.

what do you think about that? Smiley

you see this is the issue. you are attributing wonderful things , noble things because 'bible' is in the name 'biblepay'. this is precisely why this scam is so dangerous. its using the Holy book as a cover while it uses fraud behind the scenes.

yes i agree with you a bible based coin should be made with true noble intentions. but this is not it. it has been corrupted by shady practices
slovakia

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

setuping masternode is funny  Roll Eyes nothing work

sato_shi_ate (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:45:48 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:54:08 AM by sato_shi_ate

retyrtyrtyrty
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:55 AM

I unlocked this thread.
I think this thread can provide opportunities for the oppressed,
and it is interesting.

@coinpimp321 are you considering forking the biblepay coin project?
if so, i would like some time to talk with some local priests where i live,
to see if any of them wants to be involved.
I would like some time to plan for the fork if it is going to happen.
Do we have competent developer(s) to fork who will be with the coin community
short term, midterm and long term?

I want to help injured people, for example: people harmed in car crashes.
Or injuries happened at work, or at home etc...
I see gaping wounds in society, where there is only a small bandage being used, its horrible,
it makes me sick.
God knows I am acquainted with those types of sorrows,
and Jesus Christ is/was acquainted with sorrows.
I want to help people locally, and if possible, find a ministry who will associate themselves with the forked coin,
but i cannot guarantee that though.

im glad you did cause we need an alternate place to record complains about the project. and please put that awesome graphic you did. dont advertise his coin as before. just the graphic and a pointer to the thread so its fair to all

i am not planning on forking anything as i dont have the technical skill nor money to even take on something like. 'rob' came on this with lots of resources...and is already making money as he dumps the coins he mined onto others. i can help form some ideas that i think are crucial for a true Christian crypto coin

1. somehow solve problem of not having miners dominate the coin. already we have millions and millions of biblepay coins and they are flooded on the exchange making it easy to manipulate prices.

2. somehow have coin produce be the same on all hardware. a steady stream of income of a certain amount or capped up to a certain amount. this would ensure a stable economy. think of it like mining real gold and silver. you cant just get lots more with time involved. likewise with a true bible coin - honest money is required

3. maybe just piggy back on an existing coin like ehtereum or dash. use that network. problem here is its hard to mine these coins.

4. my own personal ministry would be homelessness
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:38 AM

I unlocked this thread.
I think this thread can provide opportunities for the oppressed,
and it is interesting.

@coinpimp321 are you considering forking the biblepay coin project?

why do you open a new thread? what happened to the old one. It will miss much information if the thread is rebuilt, and many efforts and time are wasted. A big pity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: