Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ether ever grow in price?  (Read 759 times)
blockchainvault (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:40:26 AM

Exactly one year ago, Eth was only slightly more than $10 per coin. While it may seem that Eth is 'stuck' at ~$300, it fluctuates in price so much because it is attempting to stabilize before it makes more gains. In the past few months, Eth has become more stable and it just happens that its current point of stability is at ~$300. Once Eth switches to a POS system, it will become MUCH more stable (it may drop a bit before stabilizing- because miners are selling). At that point, we will see long-lasting and stable gains.

Good luck and remember to do your own research (do NOT blindly trust others). Tongue
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

Although Ethereum is demonstrating its stability and does not show its growth, soon it will start to increase. Vitalik Buterin want to limit the emission of this cryptocurrency!
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:02 PM

At this point I think it will stay stable but if there's new update and new features in the near future the chances of the value growing is high.
jessepat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

right now it is in the stable value of 300$ but i think its slowly growing the their is a chance of growing high so its no too late to hold!
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:54 PM

at least the current ethereum price is more stable, I myself am not very experienced about rising the price of ethereum. but my knowledge so far, if bitcoin prices soar, surely altcoin prices will go down, and vice versa. and I can also judge from demand and supply, if demand is plenty and inventory is few, surely the price will increase, and vice versa, if demand is low and supply a lot, then the price will decrease.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Yes, ETHER will definately grow in price in future, now it is having stable price in the market. Nobody can tell the future but i thinkin coming months it will definately rise and that will be a good sign for its investors. It is very good opportunity to by them now because may be in future it can generate good profit out of it . One can invest in it if he/she want to earn profit from long term investments.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

From my point of view, Ethereum has reached their stability in value and will continue to rise for sure. Most analysts that have confidence in Ethereum expect it to exceed bitcoin by market share and price by 2018.

One of them is Olaf Carlson-Wee, chief executive officer of cryptocurrency hedge fund Polychain Capital said in an interview with Bloomberg. Here is how he describes the main reason why ETH is to surpass bitcoin:

"What we’ve seen in ethereum is a much richer, organic developer ecosystem develop very, very quickly, which is what has driven ethereum’s price growth, which has actually been much more aggressive than bitcoin,"

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Yes, it will grow the current price has been stable for a while now just minor up/downs which gets stabilized in no time the price will go up with time.

k0nyrf0rs

Activity: 266

“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

In my opinion, Ether is very promising. Very soon I think it will be a good alternative to bitcoin, of course it will not reach those heights, but a few years ago bitcoin also cost $ 10. So we will wait the future will show Huh

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

I suppose that it can reach 500$ before the end of this year. There will be many releases, hardfork and token burning update so 1000$ at 2018 is very achievable forecast.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

for sure eth will grow in value ( price) but i dont think so it would happen in near months. i believe eth will grow next year around the 7 or 8th month in the middle of mid 2018. the price will rise significantly after btc fork end

Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

Ethereum prices will continue to rise because it has proven its role and position in the crypto world. Ethereum is a good platform and should be developed more breakthrough features
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

It should but as a long term investment.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

I am quite confident with ethereum and holding quite good amount of them bought under $300, will not sell them any price below $1k. I can wait even for 1year+ to sell it at over $1k but I don't think I have to wait that long.

$10k for bitcoin and $1k for bitcoin is possible by mid of next year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

Exactly one year ago, Eth was only slightly more than $10 per coin. While it may seem that Eth is 'stuck' at ~$300, it fluctuates in price so much because it is attempting to stabilize before it makes more gains. In the past few months, Eth has become more stable and it just happens that its current point of stability is at ~$300. Once Eth switches to a POS system, it will become MUCH more stable (it may drop a bit before stabilizing- because miners are selling). At that point, we will see long-lasting and stable gains.

Good luck and remember to do your own research (do NOT blindly trust others). Tongue

That's pretty much exactly what I was about to say Smiley
So much of concern about prices is dependent on when you first got in. If you bought ETH in early summer at ATH, then it looks like it is falling. Always good to zoom out on charts to get a bit of perspective. And yes it is always important for a coin to fall back a bit and consolidate after any big rise, to establish a new base point.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

I don’t think ETH will remain at $300 range for very long. Early this year, the price was $10+, it has increased 20x. Give it some time.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:38:35 PM

I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

The problem with Altcoins are they're underacted and never given a chance to pump their prices. Moreover, Bitcoin Cash has already been pump although a lot of people were not happy on it as they tagged it as a Big Joke that people supports Bitcoin Cash than any other Altcoins.
Last August this year, the birth of Bitcoin Cash for some analysts is the destruction for Bitcoin but the result is opposite, actually it helped Bitcoin value to rise more to the top of the graph and now Bitcoin Cash begin to show it's intention that it would be likely the threat of Bitcoin and Altcoins as well.
Ethereum value was actually lying low flat for a long time but Bitcoin Cash has the pump than Ethereum.
I think there will be a reason behind this, thus, Ethereum team are working hard also to keep their coins rise it's value but today isn't the day.

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

Almost certainly yes, but the future is impossible to predict. Some other blockchain could always come along and dethrone Ethereum--perhaps one where multisig wallets can't be nuked from orbit by random third parties.

But to help reasure you, for like half a year, Eth was stuck in the ~$10 range, but it broke out eventually. We're seeing a long consolidation now on the tale end of the ICO boom. Once more dAPPs start going live, you'll see increased demand just from network value, and the price will be under continuous upward pressure.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

Im counting on ethereum to grow a lot and it really has a lot of potential to be a long term BTC companion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: