Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ether ever grow in price?  (Read 759 times)
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

Ether is more of a platform to make decentralised apps rather than viewing it as a payment. So its not as volatile as the other big tops. Though any breakthrough in the technology we should ether price going high and reach stability.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

I have big hopes on ethereum but frankly speaking annoyed with all the shitcoins which are created on eth platform as ERC tokens are the easiest way to make a new coin and scam others.
Same here dude. There are so many shitcoins created on the ethereum blockchain these days that I don't know what to say. It is truly irritating to see the scammers releasing more and more shitcoins on a regular basis and the legit coins are getting covered up in all this mess. I still fully believe in Ethereum and its features are some of the best features in the crypto world. I do hope that the developers find a way to deal with these scammers.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:42:59 PM

I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley

For sure it will grow in terms of price. Next target 400$ in 2-6 months maybe.

It's indeed possible the target would be lower or higher than your expectations. My bet would be $500 to $2k next year since pumping up is a very trend today. Big Whales and traders can affect any cryptocurency if they wish to bubble up the value. So, let's hope they'll give Ethereum a chance to pump and compete with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley

Ethereum will surely rise again though it takes time to go up. There are many who supports ethereum and invest. So , I think price will go up.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

Ether is more of a platform to make decentralised apps rather than viewing it as a payment. So its not as volatile as the other big tops. Though any breakthrough in the technology we should ether price going high and reach stability.
that right ethereum is better on that situation being good and having a quality platform so thats why it is a good altcoin that can be next in bitcoin even though not in a way on how huge the price is but on how the project runs for.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

The aim of every cryptocurrency project is to decentralized the nothing more feel secure and fair if it doesn't. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are although decentralized and people are fully supported it's existence. This is a clear message for us, Altcoins are meant to succeed despite on many threats and downfalls.
Bitcoin has faced the same issues before and so as Bitcoin Cash.
Now, Ethereum has it's own strategy to maintain the value, and as long the price isn't dropped, better to lay low stable.
One day, soon enough Ethereum will pump up same with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash if it's not today or this year, soon will be.
And Ethereum investors should be happy.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

i personally if i were i would jump to an other hype investment such as Electronuem or iota or even bitcoincash. ether chart show a stability since months now.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley

Ethereum will surely rise again though it takes time to go up. There are many who supports ethereum and invest. So , I think price will go up.

Even me I trusted Ethereum as I converted all my bounty tokens into Eth coins and never cashed out since the beginning because I fully support Ethereum all the way until today. I am a proud investor of Ethereum and soon will be pump hard to the top, next year would be the year of Ethereum. Hopefully and looking forward.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:56:29 PM

it seems like this will go on for a long time but things can change.
If bitcoin drops from the agenda, the arrows will point to Ethereum.
clanglois

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

What is Ethereum's biggest competitor? Anyone pumping money into them over ETH?
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

Ethereum is growing but gradually slow, it might be taking time, but it has a firm reason to go up more. I am not sure how much will it grow or how much time will it take to reach a point but as per the recent news and market movement, I believe it will or may touch $400-$450 before the year end.
Actually the stability for too long is the main concern which is recently growing and increasing doubts about its future growth potential.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:59 PM

Ethereum is a very sure coin, the only one after Bitcoin who is in such a good situation. I put a lot of it on myself because I'm sure I'll have a lot of it. Its price is amazing.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

I do believe Ethereum will grow in price but I gues it's not the right time yet. I support Ethereum and I believe in it, their support and devs are working together to keep their price although low but stable. Ethereum is one of the most well designed Blockchain system and has the big role for cryptocurrency network today.
Their ERC20 platform is widely supported by many flavors of coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???

Ethereum has a different price curve characteristic from the others, I think. Although maybe all of the coins have really volatile prices, its price is continue to remain same levels, mainly. I think it is a good ting to have a good currency which have stable prices. I hope that, it will have more stable and higher price in the future.
Ealex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

It started out at a very low price, and it has grown from that price to $300. Give it time, it will still experience a surge in price.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

I'm not sure but Ethereum's only competitor are LiteCoin, Ripple and Waves. They have their own blockchain platform that which has its own system and processing.
But I don't see any difference when it comes into coin statbility and pumping, they're all the same in this situation although prices differed but these Altcoins are in such a good blow since pumping were on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash networks only.
I do believe that these coins will increase their value and marketcap one day and I'm so excited for next year.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

I think Ethereum will rise with Bitcoin in long term. It will just need some time, because all eyes are on Bitcoin in the last couple of months!
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

To my mind, ETH price will be much higher, but it will not be very soon. So those who are patient will make a profit in the future Smiley

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

It completed its first big growing phase during the Q1 and Q2 of 2017. It's now in the adoption and marketing phase. If the team can manage this well, we'll see another growing phase from ether, where it will probably reach $600-800 approximately.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:23:39 PM

To my mind, ETH price will be much higher, but it will not be very soon. So those who are patient will make a profit in the future Smiley

I supposed that all cryptocurrency will be increase their values, marketcaps and prices time after time so Ethereum will be and must be, if ever not today or this year then next year would be promising year for Ethereum. There are a lot of investors and supporters of Ethereum actually but I noticed that the price is although not getting low but stable. And I presume it is a good and positive feeddback since they're not getting worst when it comes through value charts.
Next year would be the year of Ethereum and looking forward for the team.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: