Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH or BTC?  (Read 1193 times)
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

I think bhc cant replace btc.. btc like an old good classic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHIFTCASH

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

Btc will always be the leading crypto currency.Their market cup and volume will be very difficult to over throw.

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

this is very confusing when btc and bch compete to occupy the highest. when many rumors say that bch will surpass btc.

I wouldn't pay any attention to those rumors. It's unlikely that BCH could ever compete with BTC in the long run. The fundamentals of Bitcoin Cash are terrible. It trades like a pump-and-dump altcoin, not a battle-hardened liquid asset that's about to trade on the CME Group markets (largest derivative swap markets in the world).

Wall Street is interested in Bitcoin, not Bitcoin Cash -- don't let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise. And that's precisely why Jihan Wu and Roger Ver, etc. are trying to manipulate the markets now. This is their last chance before Bitcoin moves onto Wall Street.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

I dont even kniw BCH so i will rely always in BTC, becaude btc will give you money and will really help you, and BTC has proven alot and had made many legitimate projects and campaigs, and BCH i didnt readnor havent read any info or good feedback about that BCH in the forums. So i will always rely on bitcoin or BTC
alexsoros8

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

At the moment, bitcoin proves its advantage over other crypto-currencies, in the future, it may create a crypto currency that will compete with bitcoin
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

BCH or BTC if I have a lot BTC I will for two, 50% in BTC and 50% in BCH so I will not lose if in the future there will be price increases in these two camps.
WakeboarderHD

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:56 AM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?

I spend the last few days watching the Bitcoin and Bcash battle live on the markets.

From the last pump and dump starting close to the weekend (you know, a good coup to grab power is often done on the weekend when the other side is away from the desks) till today when trade volume in Bcash started to fall towards zero again.

The trouble for Bcash: for payments, it competes against trust networks such as Visa & Co., where Visa & Co. are better right now. For a store of value, Bitcoin has the higher hashrate network.

So Bcash needs to pull more miners to its camp, paying them more than than Bitcoin is doing. Effectively, paying them more than USD 15.000.000,00 (!) per day (!).

Either in USD (this costs a lot of fiat...) or in BCash. Trouble is: if Bcash pays them in Bcash (around 15.000 BCash per day) miners will rush to convert these Bcash sums to Bitcoin (if they believe in the system) or in fiat (if the crypto market tanks).

Conclusion: Bcash came close to "flipping" by various metrics, but they probably did not have enough firepower to turn over the market.

I sold my Bcash after the pump when it became clear BCash can't grab the hashrate from Bitcoin and happy hodl my Bitcoins now.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

Many guys here will tell you: do not deal with Bitcoin Cash, especially now, the days when all are guessing what the fork of this crypto will bring. I hold my Bitcoins and wait when this artificial fuss is over.
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?
I prefer btc as an investment long trem so my advice is save btc in wallet, and half asset trading in BCH maybe it's better, because bch is moving we can get more profit with trading on BCH.
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

BTC wont be replaced so easily. I will still stick to BTC for the near future. We wont know what will happen in the future, but my guess BTC will still remain as the superpowers in cryptocurrency.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

For me definitely the good, old, proven BTC! I dont care if I miss some profits on BCH, will not jump on that train. The BCH that I got from the fork is still untouched in my wallet though. It will stay there for now. If it appreciates more: good! If not: I dont care, it was free.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

3 days ago I was saying BCH, but now price fell down for a 500 usd, and I think that BTC more stable now to hold. Howewer I think to hold both of it, it can be profitable for a long period.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

I think btc remains the king of all coin and now btc is getting booming a lot of bitcoiner increasingly the spirit of looking for btc and its price keeps increasing my suggestion just save your btc in your wallet
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

BTC surpassed again $7200+, fingers crossed  Wink
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

I dont even kniw BCH so i will rely always in BTC, becaude btc will give you money and will really help you, and BTC has proven alot and had made many legitimate projects and campaigs, and BCH i didnt readnor havent read any info or good feedback about that BCH in the forums. So i will always rely on bitcoin or BTC

lol

scarily this is probably about the extent of thought the general BTC "hodler" has given the situation

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███