Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH or BTC?  (Read 1200 times)
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

I see the current situation as a temporary accident, Bitcoin will stay the number one cryptocurrency.
BCH got luck with the cancellation of segwit2x, which somehow pumped the price.
Because of the price spike, BCH is more profitable for miners so a lot of the hash power goes to the BCH network.
Which causes massive delay in transactions and makes the coin unattractive.
But like I said it's temporary, Bitcoin and BCH's difficulties will get adjusted to the total hashrate every 2016 blocks.
This will make BCH less profitable, the miners will go back to Bitcoin.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

Believe in BTC, it has a better foundation compared to BCH and besides, BCH somehow depends on BTC. BTC has the largest volume and people would just go back to BTC when the price of the coins stabilize.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?

Even some people called this situation "BITCOIN VS BITCOIN CASH" . It is very bad for bitcoin that there are so many manipulation from bitcoin cash. volume of bitcoin cash increased so highly but it is not  for long. keep your bitcoin in your hand.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is way better than bitcoincash. Everyone can see that bitcoin is even popular and stronger than it. It has also many users and there are a lot of wallet you can use for Bitcoin.

So i would go for bitcoin, because bitcoin is already back at his price, and bch is dropping.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?

No need to get confused mate. BCH is not BTC and it will be being dumped very hard by that chinese guy. Trust me and act accordingly. Never buy BCH to make profits in short term. You may lose much more than you would possible earn from BCH.

People need to understand this really.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

I'm waiting for $4000 if we could find morons to buy a single buck of this shitcoin @$2500+ I'm certain that they will soon buy @$4000, time is what

We need, I'll wait and when it comes I will not hesitate and will dump, still holding some, not much but it's a win for a trader with my size and funds.
yunusemre447

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

BCH has done some speculative statements to increase the value of the coin so the miner companies can dump their coins each for $2400 instead of 300. That was just a game they have played to manipulate the market. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from BCH because they are not really trustable people.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Bitcoin is way better than bitcoincash. Everyone can see that bitcoin is even popular and stronger than it. It has also many users and there are a lot of wallet you can use for Bitcoin.

So i would go for bitcoin, because bitcoin is already back at his price, and bch is dropping.

None of this actually matters for me. The only negative with Bitcoin Cash (as far as I am concerned) is that it gives the big miners too much power and completely pushes out the medium scale and small scale miners. And there are plenty of wallets where you can store BCH. You can go for hardware wallets such as Ledger and Trezor, or online wallets such as Blockchain.info.
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

No need to get confused mate. BCH is not BTC and it will be being dumped very hard by that chinese guy. Trust me and act accordingly. Never buy BCH to make profits in short term. You may lose much more than you would possible earn from BCH.

People need to understand this really.
For what was happen in BCH few days ago some are alarmed to have this just because of the price that highly pump this last days so this maybe a trapped and only few people that are greed to have a instant huge of money are trying to have this but when we see the price of BCH as of now it was dump so for what was happen is a bubble for BCH , better to choose over and over again is bitcoin.
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

Bch is bubble and just a altcoins, pump and dump like every other altcoins but bitcoin -btc have long time a king of crytocurrenty ,no altcoins  take position of bitcoin .

I believe absolutely bitcoin , price will $9000 end this year after whale dump bitcoin cash.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is definitely more important than bitcoin cash. Popularity for bitcoin cash will be never bigger than bitcoin. So your question's long run answer is still bitcoin. But you are asking for time being, cash is more profitable.
BCH is fork. Bitcoin is the original branch. Bitcoin has a real use, BCH only pump on exchanges. BCH are used only for manipulation. And the most important thing is that Bitcoin has a history.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:37 PM

I'm sticking with BTC. I don't think BCH will take over, it's just a huge pump coming out of the cancellation of s2x. BTC is a much safer bet as far as I'm concerned.
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

Bitcoin Cash doesn't give to me any confidence.  Bitcoin  is original.  I will not buy BCH unless Bitcoin is completely dead. Bitcoin is a real mark in  the crypto money market and Bitcoin supports the all market for a long time.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin will rise again and regain its value. Bitcoin cash was just indemand now because there a lot of miner that support it. But if the time come that those miners leave im sure bitcoin cash will fall down and bitcoin will rises again. For the bitcoin believer, just relax and continue to hold bitcoin because im pretty sure that it will riaes again.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a different story. Bitcoin Cash was started by Bitcoin miners and developers equally concerned with the future of the cryptocurrency, and its ability to scale effectively. These individuals had their reservations about the adoption of a segregated witness technology, though

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:30 AM

Do not worry about this coin at all because they are just manipulating the prices for this coin so that people will get into it and they are trying to collapse the economy of bitcoin in first place. I have no problems in hiding the bitcoin no matter how much I need to wait until the things are back to normal. Its better to wait and stay in BTC for many of the good reasons that it has given to us since long time. We can’t just let this forked coin to grab the market in such short period of time by doing nothing but just popping around as artificial pump. Really hating how they are getting it at the top of all the coins after seeing that how hard it is for bitcoin to grab such big market after is many years.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:43 AM

Don't be overwhelmed by this, make sure you always choose the best by looking at the conditions and find out many things related to this from various sources and the reality. For me, Bch will not take over Btc, Btc is indeed still like a king.. and I think you should not sell Btc and buy Bch, stay optimistic on Btc, I'm still really sure because it's the best choice for investing.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

Just go with bitcoin all the way. Bitcoin cash is just getting hyped again by many groups but it will not replace bitcoin and it's just second to ethereum. It's just another way for others to make profit and an ugly imitation of bitcoin.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

this is very confusing when btc and bch compete to occupy the highest. when many rumors say that bch will surpass btc. I think this is very ironic, this will not happen when all coins are very unstable. but I am sure that bitcoin will remain the best and will not be replaced
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

BCH has done some speculative statements to increase the value of the coin so the miner companies can dump their coins each for $2400 instead of 300. That was just a game they have played to manipulate the market. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from BCH because they are not really trustable people.

What I have read is they and they are the ones trying to manipulate the market without any one pointing to give a credible evidence that someone or group of people in particular are the ones responsible. I personally, would not for whatever reason take BCH over BTC and those who felt otherwise, good luck with them and we wish them the best of what they hoped for. And now that BTG has launched, I will like to see the other card that would be played in that regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: