Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH or BTC?  (Read 1193 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:18:11 AM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

so the bottom line is that no one really knows what will happen. The most prudent thing to do is to keep funds in both... One of them will rise, the other will fall, if you have invested in both you don't lose (that much)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:24:52 AM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?

I don't think BCH can replace BTC,the increase in the bitcoin cash price is temporary and it is already started to fall.I will say bitcoin will be always the king so don't get confused buddy just keep your bitcoin for the next five year then it will give huge return too you.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:27:56 AM

Ain't you a day late in asking this question?

It was a pre-planned market manipulations for BCH, and we all see the way its dumping now.
BTC is and will always remain the king, this is not the first time this happened.
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:33 AM

You should. If you asking that kind of questions you definitely deserves some punishment, so that's your chance.
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

Doctor strange has at least above average intellect. You should be able to critically assess this. Most of the information are already public so it's possible that you can derive your own conclusion on this. If you'd ask me, i'd go for bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

if you think that when you sell your bitcoin cash, you can make profit then you can do this and back to bitcoin only because i think the drama of bitcoin cash is already over when the price is reaching 0.5 btc in yesterday. so i think its now for you to go back into bitcoin and waiting for the increase of the price later. but if you only have bitcoin then i am suggesting to you to stick to bitcoin and i think its better that you take a look into altcoin section because it seems many altcoin is trying to gets up while bitcoin price is at lower price so you have a good chance to increase your bitcoin.
overlooker

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

BCH only advantage is lower fees and quicker tx times. That is a temprorary advantage, because its caused by nodody actually using the chain in combination with bigger blocks.

Bigger block has many disadvantages, including more centralization, less full nodes, etc.

BCH is also controlled by a small group of people.

When (if) people actually start using BCH, the block will eventually fill and fess go up, confirmations will take longer. At that point, with almost no devs working on BCH, only answer they have is to make blocks even bigger. As block grows, centralization increases even more. When the block are about 1GB, even those big blockers will realize that it might not be that great idea.

At short term, BCH may be better option, but for long term, i would bet on people who can see and plan long time ahead, have development power, etc.

Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

It was a pre-planned market manipulations for BCH, and we all see the way its dumping now.
BTC is and will always remain the king, this is not the first time this happened.

Yeah I know, Bch is falling now.
overlooker

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

Furthermore, i consider really shortsighted trying to force the market with pure economic pressure - that sort of pumping we saw yesterday. Insted of trying to increase the number of users by having BCH integrated in real economy etc. Forcing someone to do something is entirely agains the whole idea of bitcoin.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

Don't need to get confuse if you want to stay for btc or go for bch what do you need to do is to take advantage from the situation and gain more profit while btc is still dumping, your a bit too late for bch because some of the whales are beginning to dump their bch you can check the price for just a day and a half it dropped to -45.88% but that is just my thought if you see that bch will go pump again then go for it while it is dumping now but my bet is to buy bitcoin while in the low state of price.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

you see bch is now red again. I think bitcoin is still the best of a bit type type. you need not hesitate, because bitcoin has been proven over time.

77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

bch will never beat btc
see bch red and down again

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

Yeah I know, Bch is falling now.

The dump and pump scheme is normal thing and that is the current happening on BCH and those weak hands will be a loser if they will be panic if they bough the BCH at the peak price of it. But I will consider the BCH as alt and it never defeat the bitcoins since bitcoins is so stronge and that BCH is just a clone ones. But BCH is worth to stake since it have millions of dollars support so there's no point for the holders to get panic for simple breakdown.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

BCH does not have the fundamentals that BTC has. BCH is highly centralized as much of the altcoins out there.

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

Not in any way, bitcoin as it was and will remain, all that is now with the competitor is just a pamp and soon it will end, so we put money in bitcoin and get rich

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

In the end the mass community will decide and the adoption that comes with the community. Currently and for quite a while I see BTC unchallanged when it comes to adoption and community size/activity.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

Winning of BCH over BTC unlikely.
Bitcoin core wins the better how i think segwit2x fork.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

Not in any way, bitcoin as it was and will remain, all that is now with the competitor is just a pamp and soon it will end, so we put money in bitcoin and get rich
Well, this current situation that BCH is very popular and I think it cannot replace Bitcoin. Id rather hold my bitcoin than buying bch. I might lose in bch because price has fall down, so bitcoin will be back its value and rise.
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

BCH was almost to beat BTC, BCH hit 0.53 btc yesterday, now it is very cheap, less than 0.2 btc, the price is undervalued compared to yesterday's price. I am in!
neinnein125

Activity: 475

VTOS

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

Bitcoin is definitely more important than bitcoin cash. Popularity for bitcoin cash will be never bigger than bitcoin. So your question's long run answer is still bitcoin. But you are asking for time being, cash is more profitable.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Ging

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

if your are looking for an advice from the heart you should do both sell some BTC and buy some BCH and have both instead of one i think BTC still to be the king and will raise again.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:57 AM

No one knows what will happen in the future, if you really want to gain profit then invest with 2 coins, you can invest in BCH and BTC at the same time. There is no problem with it. As long as you have a good amount of capital then go for it. Maybe having BTC and BCH at the same time would be better.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

@Everyone. Whatever happens and whatever they say, bitcoin will still remain no.1 in the cryptospace as long as there are good developers behind it. Bitcoin cash, on the other hand, will always be a 2nd rate altcoin because they have the worse development team. How can you trust them to maintain a +billion dollar blockchain?

Invest in the developers, not the coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Herlina

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

No one knows what will happen but do not put eggs into one basket my current portfolio is Bitcoin 40% and Bitcoin cash 20%.
If the possibility of Bitcoin Cash is true then my investment in Bitcoin Cash will rise 5 times and that's equivalent to 100% of my portfolio

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Of course BTC, because remember that bitcoin core is the first crypto currency, BCH is only a fork
And nobody can beat the original BTC
Yes the price is going down, due to upcoming fork, but after that the price return to growing up
So hold BTC and wait
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Do you really buy on those FUDs? Bitcoin cash will never take over bitcoin just for 6 months. They are really fed up with the hype of bitcoin cash pump, look on what's happening now. Feeling sorry for those believers that did forgot that bitcoin is king and this is the best crypto of all time. No matter how many corrections will come and how many groups want to destroy bitcoin and pull it down, it will never overtaken. By the way, BCH is falling now buy at your own risk but better just to hold btc forever.  Cool

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:59:56 AM

Why not both? Different coins, different purposes, different fees. I'm in both for now, no reasons to go bazinka and "hate sell" for me.
b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

Bch will bounce back
DreamIsland

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:36 AM

if your are looking for an advice from the heart you should do both sell some BTC and buy some BCH and have both instead of one i think BTC still to be the king and will raise again.

bro true if you want to invest not one type of coin just better, even though btc is still the highest market.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Yes I heard the same news, but I dont think bch able to replace bitcoin, bitcoin got a lot users and a lot of big investors are holding bitcoin, so they won't let bitcoin become worthless, I think it is just a rumour to disrupt the market, and bch achievements has been quite impressive but taking down the king is not going to be that easy
Keziara

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

with a very high BTC price, I think BCH can be made alternative to us invest ,, I think it would be better to use BCH as our alternative for trading or to invest than other altcoin
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

No, I'm completely skeptical about this, I do not think BCH will be able to replace Bitcoin in 6 months. BCH came out a few months ago due to being split from the original Bitcoin, although it's new, but its value as well as its recent development speed is pretty good, it's got the Top2 of ETH. However, I think it is not enough to beat Bitcoin, the high value of BCH is just instantaneous, now its value is down and it is on the 3rd position after ETH. Bitcoin will come back, it has had some signs of recovery and I believe it will continue to grow stronger in the future.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

Safest way to go is both.

60% in BCH, 40% in BTC, this is how I keep them.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
illinest

Activity: 454

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

Bch will bounce back

Hmm, sounds like typical bagholder talk. Tongue

Why not both? Different coins, different purposes, different fees. I'm in both for now, no reasons to go bazinka and "hate sell" for me.

The problem is that there is really only one Bitcoin Cash developer. He's anonymous. The vast majority of the hash rate comes from an unknown miner, and presumably this is Bitmain. Both the development and mining are highly centralized.

I'm a trader, so I don't "hate sell" either. I'm happy to make profit off altcoin pumps. But I think it should be noted that there are many more promising coins than Bcash.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

If you are smart person go play with the crpyto market value. If BCH is currently rising then go buy and make some profit but watch out because you might fall in the trap of whales or they called it now shark. Im holding  bitcoin cash just because of the free coin in fork but i dont feel it. So i will not support bch and still my heart belong to btc.

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

I don't think BCH can take over the BTC, it's not gonna happen. Bitcoin is still far ahead over other cryptocurrencies. You should not sell your bitcoin now because you will just incur a loss since the price is down now. You just hold your bitcoin and wait if you really want a big profit because for sure bitcoin price will increase back again.
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

'Btc will always remain king' this sentence makes me think
It's the best for now there is no better
But it will not last forever

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

You could do both to hedge your bets; once BTC is as low as you think it'll go, buy more. And buy BTH now as it's likely to keep rising in the short term at least. I'm also really unsure which will do better in the long run.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

Bitcoincash is still showing a danger to bitcoin. And whales are only interested in making money so they have done all they can to sell BTC at high prices then buy cheap BHC and sell BHC at high prices.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

BHC did some extraordinary stuff yesterday and saw almost 2k that’s understandable for some people to freak about it but i don’t think we will ever see bitcoin cash taking down the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash already started to fall and will get stabilized in even lower spot.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

BHC did some extraordinary stuff yesterday and saw almost 2k that’s understandable for some people to freak about it but i don’t think we will ever see bitcoin cash taking down the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash already started to fall and will get stabilized in even lower spot.

Oh, the big miners and corporate suit clad exchange owners and payment service providers have all made their money yesterday, especially in South Korea where they made $1000 more above market prices elsewhere. You are absolutely correct that it will never challenge Bitcoin for the crown of crypto but trust me, they have enough resources to keep on manipulating BTC/BCH difficulty for many more adjustments. I almost wish I had the same capacity, it is very sad to see this easy money flow happening. But then, we should also blame the speculating community. But then, they are just doing what they are good at.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

Always btc, other forks of btc too has got good potential. The same cannot be expected to be a sustained growth. Now most people have started to switch to bitcoin. In reality one who prideicted in a precise manner about the growth might have profited big with the unexpected price pumping of bch.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

Considering the traders outside the coin exchangers (on some stock markets) and other investors who don't really know much about how they work, I think Bitcoin will hold it's position because it is well known among them.

The best is yet to come!
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Extra ordinary pumps and dumps coming from the whales out there. And I didn't rode that pump and now I'm good at staying with bitcoin very calm unlike those panic sellers that did sold most of their bitcoin and they are in the state of FOMO. Choosing between BCH or BTC? It's obvious that most of the people here will answer BTC even there are companies that support BCH. Bitcoin is the king of crypto's and this is the real bitcoin and not those hard fork coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:14 AM

I am confused by the fact that BCH and BCC seem to overlap in some threads - are we talking of the same coin? If yes, why do they have different names? If no, which are these two different coins exactly?
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

Bitcoin would remain on top and never Bitcoin cash could replace its position. They are just spreading rumors to make people panic, they probably thinking that they can manipulate the value by making BCH shiw sudden change in value. You should never sell your bitcoin, butcoin cash is just a bubble it will surely crash in few days. In fact people are referring to it as bitcoin crash, Bitcoin will eventually get back to normal once rumors was stopped.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

for me personally that bitcoin will still become King and it is definitely going to keep above. Because it already has a building that bitcoin is very strong, in contrast with the BCH where newly emerged and he still has a technology that remains in one server/network. The possibility does exist and if you still doubt, perhaps divide is the main street. So you keep the bitcoin and buy BCH
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

Always btc, other forks of btc too has got good potential. The same cannot be expected to be a sustained growth. Now most people have started to switch to bitcoin. In reality one who prideicted in a precise manner about the growth might have profited big with the unexpected price pumping of bch.
For now BHC was not yet get high numbers of trust from the users, while bitcoin are so easy to find members that being part of the group. Maybe separation of bitcoin cash and bitcoin are result of good thing to all bitcoiner. Because when both this coins are separate price of bitcoin cash was falling down while bitcoin are rapidly raising up when days past
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

I think BTC will not be defeated by Bch.
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Im my opinion, BTC is the real one! Now is a nice time to sell yours BCH´s! It's just a whale storm!
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

I would still go for bitcoin because this was the first coin and its way more trusted than bitcoincash. My friends are also believing in bitcoin rather believing in bitcoincash that is a alt for us.

We want to make bitcoin because everything is about bitcoin nowdays.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

Bitcoin would remain on top and never Bitcoin cash could replace its position. They are just spreading rumors to make people panic, they probably thinking that they can manipulate the value by making BCH shiw sudden change in value. You should never sell your bitcoin, butcoin cash is just a bubble it will surely crash in few days. In fact people are referring to it as bitcoin crash, Bitcoin will eventually get back to normal once rumors was stopped.
And now bitcoin cash bubble has come to an end, it's already explode and as a result, the price dumped so hard, it's like a trap for so many people who thinks that BCH will gave the tons of profit
but actually, it's just how the whale trying to grabs bitcoin by simply pumping it and then selling all of those BCH. really glad I stopped my self from exchanging my btc to bch.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

in my opinion Bch can not replace Btc position, because BTC above all things and has been proven if an investment will get a big enough profit.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

I think you can keep save your btc in your wallet. Bitcoin's value will decrease to $4000-$5000. After that, Bitcoin will rise again higher about $8000. Stay on BITCOIN
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

The best option is to have some some in BTC and BCH, also NEO, ETH, XRP...... then you have just to wait for pumps to make profit. My thoughts are still with bitcoin (once they implement segwit) transactions will be quicker and hype around BTC will be back. HYPE always affects the price. Best luck to all traders.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

This is the good thing about decentralized system such as bitcoin. The market is so unpredictable because the price dictates by the majority and it needs a good talk of a person or an event to convince the majority.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Defloration

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

I don't think so, because bitcoin is king
Let's accept it, but it is also necessary to give chance to others
The only altcoin that can beat Btc, it's Eth
jahziellazaro

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

I would definitely choose BTC because BCH is a game of financial investors and will soon collapse in the future. My advice is not to buy BCH at this time
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

It is clear that all of us will choose bitcoin because what is the sense for choosing bitcoin cash? It will not bring any sense for us because that is a pure manipulation by the big people like Roger Ver and i don't see any good future with that bitcoin cash so i still prefer the original and the king; Bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

BCH is only altcoin. Bitcoin is the king an it will be so for many years. It's very an incredible event if some alt will become a leader like BTC at crypto market.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

I want to say something but first I am actually one of the person who posted at topics saying Bitcoin will rise again if BITCOIN CASH will take over.

Now I would to say that for now as a I read the book, from the Internet actually haha well I would like to say bitcoin will remain number one why? because look at the possibilities of bitcoin cash who took effect over etheruem for a while and now poop etheruem is in the the top 2 again. I am a person who believe in possibilities that this might happen and that bit really bitcoin will be number one.

BCH or BTC? well it's BTC , all hail.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:27:13 PM

Only BTC, because BCH this is shitcoin, and his height was speculative, in order to shake hamsters

kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

I think that Ver is an ordinary crook and a schemer. The future behind the original BTC
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

I like BTC more.. I know it's unpredictble but you can play on the marketplace by btc prognosis
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:39:34 PM

Roger Ver Jihan Wu and other people in their clan is executing a plan just pump & dump.
Market is a shit from the date they started this shitty drama by forking Bitcoin into BCash.

This is real shit.Bitcoin needs a solution but not this type of shit.

BCash is centralized.Look at their twitter handle.It's pure shilling for a pump.Disgusting.

I'm pretty sure they ganined 5x 6x by shitting on others.
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

I will still on my bitcoin because for me bitcoincash is just an altcoins with also a potential in market but it can't takeover bitcoin place.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
InsightCryp.to_support

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

For me, BTC will always remain as King and it is wise to hold BTC for next few years. BCH might have been a market manipulation.
cleanthoseteeth

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

btc is legacy technology.  Anything could happen but right now my money is on bch!
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

I see almost everything here chooses bitcoin
almost everything in this forum must have bitcoin and alt coin.
but why BCH prices continue to increase.
What really happened??
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

Just keep your BTC in your wallet. I still believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Nothing can take over it. The price of BCH which is predicted to increase higher than BTC is just for a short period of time. While the price of Bitcoin continues to trend upwards.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

BCH is only altcoin. Bitcoin is the king an it will be so for many years. It's very an incredible event if some alt will become a leader like BTC at crypto market.
Yes Bitcoin remains the best digital money nowadays. we have seen that Bitcoin is now the leader of the digital currency. while BCH is just an Altcoin trying to achieve a much higher value than it is now. BCH is currently experiencing an incredible price increase, but we all definitely believe that Bitcoin is much better than everything, including Bitcoincash.
Fundalini

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

You ought to watch the graphs more closely now or pay more attention to news that might affect this btc-bch strife since no one really knows what's gonna unfold this following weeks and base your decision through that. My blind faith opinion on this though is that btc will still win simply because it is the pioneer and most known coin.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

bitcoincash will can never take over bitcoin because bitcoin is superior than any other altcoins out their bch came from bitcoin so its not a threat to bitcoin unlike altcoins bitcoin never did a ico ever the price of bitcoin cash is just temporary it will decrease alot by mean time.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

I don't think BCH has the means to overthrow Bitcoin nor does any other altcoin for that matter. If it ever happens, it won't be before a few years I believe.

rezurect

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:44:54 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:09:57 PM by rezurect

And just like that a whole lot of money that went into bitcoin cash in the past days went right back to bitcoin.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Bitcoin is still a wall too high. altcoin to pass the Bitcoin should have everything better and takes time to build it's own value should
BCH can not replace Bitcoin at present

Make me great again
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

bitcoin cash was busy traded while bitcoin down ,,,the first volume at some exchanges is bitcoin cash. bitcoin cash so suitable for fast trading,,
if seem the chart analysis,up and down BCH prices is greatly influenced by the movements of BTC prices.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

Bitcoin cash will never replace bitcoin, what is currently going on in the market was planned for the profit of traders. Do not panic and just hold your bitcoin it will rise again.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

BTC for sure. BCH is just another altcoin, and is not supported by so many exchangers and marketplaces. Its community looks small as well compared to BTC's community. I think there is a big difference between BTC and all the other altcoins including BCH. We can't even compare them to Bitcoin because it is a lot more useful and valuable than this altcoins.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

I see the current situation as a temporary accident, Bitcoin will stay the number one cryptocurrency.
BCH got luck with the cancellation of segwit2x, which somehow pumped the price.
Because of the price spike, BCH is more profitable for miners so a lot of the hash power goes to the BCH network.
Which causes massive delay in transactions and makes the coin unattractive.
But like I said it's temporary, Bitcoin and BCH's difficulties will get adjusted to the total hashrate every 2016 blocks.
This will make BCH less profitable, the miners will go back to Bitcoin.
Wingo

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

Believe in BTC, it has a better foundation compared to BCH and besides, BCH somehow depends on BTC. BTC has the largest volume and people would just go back to BTC when the price of the coins stabilize.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

Even some people called this situation "BITCOIN VS BITCOIN CASH" . It is very bad for bitcoin that there are so many manipulation from bitcoin cash. volume of bitcoin cash increased so highly but it is not  for long. keep your bitcoin in your hand.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is way better than bitcoincash. Everyone can see that bitcoin is even popular and stronger than it. It has also many users and there are a lot of wallet you can use for Bitcoin.

So i would go for bitcoin, because bitcoin is already back at his price, and bch is dropping.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

No need to get confused mate. BCH is not BTC and it will be being dumped very hard by that chinese guy. Trust me and act accordingly. Never buy BCH to make profits in short term. You may lose much more than you would possible earn from BCH.

People need to understand this really.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

I'm waiting for $4000 if we could find morons to buy a single buck of this shitcoin @$2500+ I'm certain that they will soon buy @$4000, time is what

We need, I'll wait and when it comes I will not hesitate and will dump, still holding some, not much but it's a win for a trader with my size and funds.
yunusemre447

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

BCH has done some speculative statements to increase the value of the coin so the miner companies can dump their coins each for $2400 instead of 300. That was just a game they have played to manipulate the market. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from BCH because they are not really trustable people.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Bitcoin is way better than bitcoincash. Everyone can see that bitcoin is even popular and stronger than it. It has also many users and there are a lot of wallet you can use for Bitcoin.

So i would go for bitcoin, because bitcoin is already back at his price, and bch is dropping.

None of this actually matters for me. The only negative with Bitcoin Cash (as far as I am concerned) is that it gives the big miners too much power and completely pushes out the medium scale and small scale miners. And there are plenty of wallets where you can store BCH. You can go for hardware wallets such as Ledger and Trezor, or online wallets such as Blockchain.info.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

No need to get confused mate. BCH is not BTC and it will be being dumped very hard by that chinese guy. Trust me and act accordingly. Never buy BCH to make profits in short term. You may lose much more than you would possible earn from BCH.

People need to understand this really.
For what was happen in BCH few days ago some are alarmed to have this just because of the price that highly pump this last days so this maybe a trapped and only few people that are greed to have a instant huge of money are trying to have this but when we see the price of BCH as of now it was dump so for what was happen is a bubble for BCH , better to choose over and over again is bitcoin.
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

Bch is bubble and just a altcoins, pump and dump like every other altcoins but bitcoin -btc have long time a king of crytocurrenty ,no altcoins  take position of bitcoin .

I believe absolutely bitcoin , price will $9000 end this year after whale dump bitcoin cash.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is definitely more important than bitcoin cash. Popularity for bitcoin cash will be never bigger than bitcoin. So your question's long run answer is still bitcoin. But you are asking for time being, cash is more profitable.
BCH is fork. Bitcoin is the original branch. Bitcoin has a real use, BCH only pump on exchanges. BCH are used only for manipulation. And the most important thing is that Bitcoin has a history.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:37 PM

I'm sticking with BTC. I don't think BCH will take over, it's just a huge pump coming out of the cancellation of s2x. BTC is a much safer bet as far as I'm concerned.
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

Bitcoin Cash doesn't give to me any confidence.  Bitcoin  is original.  I will not buy BCH unless Bitcoin is completely dead. Bitcoin is a real mark in  the crypto money market and Bitcoin supports the all market for a long time.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin will rise again and regain its value. Bitcoin cash was just indemand now because there a lot of miner that support it. But if the time come that those miners leave im sure bitcoin cash will fall down and bitcoin will rises again. For the bitcoin believer, just relax and continue to hold bitcoin because im pretty sure that it will riaes again.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a different story. Bitcoin Cash was started by Bitcoin miners and developers equally concerned with the future of the cryptocurrency, and its ability to scale effectively. These individuals had their reservations about the adoption of a segregated witness technology, though

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:30 AM

Do not worry about this coin at all because they are just manipulating the prices for this coin so that people will get into it and they are trying to collapse the economy of bitcoin in first place. I have no problems in hiding the bitcoin no matter how much I need to wait until the things are back to normal. Its better to wait and stay in BTC for many of the good reasons that it has given to us since long time. We can’t just let this forked coin to grab the market in such short period of time by doing nothing but just popping around as artificial pump. Really hating how they are getting it at the top of all the coins after seeing that how hard it is for bitcoin to grab such big market after is many years.

denny27

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:43 AM

Don't be overwhelmed by this, make sure you always choose the best by looking at the conditions and find out many things related to this from various sources and the reality. For me, Bch will not take over Btc, Btc is indeed still like a king.. and I think you should not sell Btc and buy Bch, stay optimistic on Btc, I'm still really sure because it's the best choice for investing.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

Just go with bitcoin all the way. Bitcoin cash is just getting hyped again by many groups but it will not replace bitcoin and it's just second to ethereum. It's just another way for others to make profit and an ugly imitation of bitcoin.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

this is very confusing when btc and bch compete to occupy the highest. when many rumors say that bch will surpass btc. I think this is very ironic, this will not happen when all coins are very unstable. but I am sure that bitcoin will remain the best and will not be replaced
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

BCH has done some speculative statements to increase the value of the coin so the miner companies can dump their coins each for $2400 instead of 300. That was just a game they have played to manipulate the market. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from BCH because they are not really trustable people.

What I have read is they and they are the ones trying to manipulate the market without any one pointing to give a credible evidence that someone or group of people in particular are the ones responsible. I personally, would not for whatever reason take BCH over BTC and those who felt otherwise, good luck with them and we wish them the best of what they hoped for. And now that BTG has launched, I will like to see the other card that would be played in that regard.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

I think bhc cant replace btc.. btc like an old good classic
SHIFTCASH

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

Btc will always be the leading crypto currency.Their market cup and volume will be very difficult to over throw.

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

this is very confusing when btc and bch compete to occupy the highest. when many rumors say that bch will surpass btc.

I wouldn't pay any attention to those rumors. It's unlikely that BCH could ever compete with BTC in the long run. The fundamentals of Bitcoin Cash are terrible. It trades like a pump-and-dump altcoin, not a battle-hardened liquid asset that's about to trade on the CME Group markets (largest derivative swap markets in the world).

Wall Street is interested in Bitcoin, not Bitcoin Cash -- don't let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise. And that's precisely why Jihan Wu and Roger Ver, etc. are trying to manipulate the markets now. This is their last chance before Bitcoin moves onto Wall Street.
Cofee.BLUE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

I dont even kniw BCH so i will rely always in BTC, becaude btc will give you money and will really help you, and BTC has proven alot and had made many legitimate projects and campaigs, and BCH i didnt readnor havent read any info or good feedback about that BCH in the forums. So i will always rely on bitcoin or BTC
alexsoros8

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

At the moment, bitcoin proves its advantage over other crypto-currencies, in the future, it may create a crypto currency that will compete with bitcoin
spain cool

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

BCH or BTC if I have a lot BTC I will for two, 50% in BTC and 50% in BCH so I will not lose if in the future there will be price increases in these two camps.
WakeboarderHD

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:56 AM

I spend the last few days watching the Bitcoin and Bcash battle live on the markets.

From the last pump and dump starting close to the weekend (you know, a good coup to grab power is often done on the weekend when the other side is away from the desks) till today when trade volume in Bcash started to fall towards zero again.

The trouble for Bcash: for payments, it competes against trust networks such as Visa & Co., where Visa & Co. are better right now. For a store of value, Bitcoin has the higher hashrate network.

So Bcash needs to pull more miners to its camp, paying them more than than Bitcoin is doing. Effectively, paying them more than USD 15.000.000,00 (!) per day (!).

Either in USD (this costs a lot of fiat...) or in BCash. Trouble is: if Bcash pays them in Bcash (around 15.000 BCash per day) miners will rush to convert these Bcash sums to Bitcoin (if they believe in the system) or in fiat (if the crypto market tanks).

Conclusion: Bcash came close to "flipping" by various metrics, but they probably did not have enough firepower to turn over the market.

I sold my Bcash after the pump when it became clear BCash can't grab the hashrate from Bitcoin and happy hodl my Bitcoins now.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

Many guys here will tell you: do not deal with Bitcoin Cash, especially now, the days when all are guessing what the fork of this crypto will bring. I hold my Bitcoins and wait when this artificial fuss is over.
visixom

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

I prefer btc as an investment long trem so my advice is save btc in wallet, and half asset trading in BCH maybe it's better, because bch is moving we can get more profit with trading on BCH.
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

BTC wont be replaced so easily. I will still stick to BTC for the near future. We wont know what will happen in the future, but my guess BTC will still remain as the superpowers in cryptocurrency.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

For me definitely the good, old, proven BTC! I dont care if I miss some profits on BCH, will not jump on that train. The BCH that I got from the fork is still untouched in my wallet though. It will stay there for now. If it appreciates more: good! If not: I dont care, it was free.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

3 days ago I was saying BCH, but now price fell down for a 500 usd, and I think that BTC more stable now to hold. Howewer I think to hold both of it, it can be profitable for a long period.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

I think btc remains the king of all coin and now btc is getting booming a lot of bitcoiner increasingly the spirit of looking for btc and its price keeps increasing my suggestion just save your btc in your wallet
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

BTC surpassed again $7200+, fingers crossed  Wink
turbulence

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

I dont even kniw BCH so i will rely always in BTC, becaude btc will give you money and will really help you, and BTC has proven alot and had made many legitimate projects and campaigs, and BCH i didnt readnor havent read any info or good feedback about that BCH in the forums. So i will always rely on bitcoin or BTC

lol

scarily this is probably about the extent of thought the general BTC "hodler" has given the situation

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███