Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is FASTCOIN the future coin of Africa?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 06:36:12 AM)
Strongly Agree - 4 (11.4%)
Agree - 0 (0%)
Agree Somewhat - 1 (2.9%)
Disagree - 6 (17.1%)
Absolutely NOT - 24 (68.6%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is FASTCOIN the future coin of Africa?  (Read 2153 times)
Cheetahx (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 06:36:12 AM

Please feel free to learn more about FastCoin here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237703.0

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
sabahgamemaker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:56:42 AM

No...

First, why should I use Fastcoin?

How safe is it? Is it a pump and dump, then the developer create Fastercoin, then same thing happen...

Furiouscoin, Fastercoin, Furiouscoin... only thing making this different is the name. Why should I use this instead of say Litecoin???
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 07:49:40 AM

I guess it's just one of many worthless coins...

And I don't see any connection to Africa?

hope4me

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:04:27 AM

Future? No. Premined coins will be dumped as soon as opurtunity arise. Another abandomed and forgotten alt coin then
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:22:26 AM

No...

First, why should I use Fastcoin?

How safe is it? Is it a pump and dump, then the developer create Fastercoin, then same thing happen...

Furiouscoin, Fastercoin, Furiouscoin... only thing making this different is the name. Why should I use this instead of say Litecoin???

Thank you Sabahgamemaker for your comments,

You have a good point in the never ending battle of Alt coin's.  I would have to agree with you that we do not know a lot about this coin at this time.  However it might be worth investigating why it was developed in the first place.  Rumor has it that due to widespread use of mobile phone usage in Africa, in order to cater to such a mobile market, a crypto coin other then Bitcoin had to be used.  Simply for the fact that verification on high volume low transaction cost require a great deal of patience with BitCoin.  Sure Litecoin was created for that purpose, but even Litecoin has it's shortcomings.

Fastcoin can easly be implemented as a middle-ware agent where the end user or the merchant doesn't even know it exists.  Developers can wrap there own interfaces around it as well as an immediate Fiat Currency exchange component on the front end.  Again end users would not even know that FastCoin was doing the work.  It would be a perfect low cost fit for dynamically and rapidly growing regions such as Africa.

Something to consider as the brand recognition of both Litecoin and Bitcoin gain further global attention.  A premium will have to be paid to use these coin's, this is where a low cost secondary contender like FastCoin can really be attractive.

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:26:22 AM

Thank you Faydesu for your comment.

Apparently Africa has the fastest mobile phone growth market on the planet right now, as markets in Asia have slowly become saturated.  Africa is on the verge of an economic Renascence, what better way to complement mobile phone useage with everyday banking like with a fast reliable, low cost crypto coin like FastCoin?  With both Bitcoin in the $100 range, and Litecoin hovering around $2 at the time of this writing, FastCoin makes a great low cost alternative without the need for Brand recognition. 

Personally I thought the Cheetah on the coin gave it away   Grin

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
gard1

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:31:36 AM

Im curious when altcoins will have real meaning. Not just label.
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:17:17 PM

Thank you Gard1,

Altcoins or even the main stream coin's have meaning because we use them.  The more we use them, the greater the meaning and perhaps value.  Case in point, if we took the VHS vs BetaMax war's played out in the late 70's and early 80's.  Hands down BetaMax had a technological advantage over VHS, but VHS proved to be more affordable and in my option marketed better, which in the end gave it the DeFacto standard for Video tapes.

Why can't Crypto's be the same?  Why is it that this large planet of ours cannot use many different crypto's and reap the benefits of each one?  Bitcoin certainly is the defacto standard at the moment, but only time will tell how long it can hold onto its title.  Maybe it will continue to be the 800 lbs Gorilla for years to come, but that is only good news for Alt crypto's as well.  You need biodiversity, you need competition and you need multiple idea's to fill every niche we have yet to think of.

As time moves forward and if the planet chooses to embrace this technology, then crypto's in general will have more meaning, but if they are not used, they will just sit there collecting dust like like the treadmill or exercise equipment you never use.

I hope this gives you some insight, sorry if I may be a little winded.

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:45:10 PM

noway
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:27:20 PM

Thank you Gard1,

Altcoins or even the main stream coin's have meaning because we use them.  The more we use them, the greater the meaning and perhaps value.  Case in point, if we took the VHS vs BetaMax war's played out in the late 70's and early 80's.  Hands down BetaMax had a technological advantage over VHS, but VHS proved to be more affordable and in my option marketed better, which in the end gave it the DeFacto standard for Video tapes.

Why can't Crypto's be the same?  Why is it that this large planet of ours cannot use many different crypto's and reap the benefits of each one?  Bitcoin certainly is the defacto standard at the moment, but only time will tell how long it can hold onto its title.  Maybe it will continue to be the 800 lbs Gorilla for years to come, but that is only good news for Alt crypto's as well.  You need biodiversity, you need competition and you need multiple idea's to fill every niche we have yet to think of.

As time moves forward and if the planet chooses to embrace this technology, then crypto's in general will have more meaning, but if they are not used, they will just sit there collecting dust like like the treadmill or exercise equipment you never use.

I hope this gives you some insight, sorry if I may be a little winded.

Peace.
In "biodiversity", there's "diversity"

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:46:39 PM

Apparently Africa has the fastest mobile phone growth market on the planet right now, as markets in Asia have slowly become saturated.  Africa is on the verge of an economic Renascence, what better way to complement mobile phone useage with everyday banking like with a fast reliable, low cost crypto coin like FastCoin?  With both Bitcoin in the $100 range, and Litecoin hovering around $2 at the time of this writing, FastCoin makes a great low cost alternative without the need for Brand recognition. 

/C

I guess we will see soon AfricaCoin, it will beat your FastCoin because of better name and the price of this another worthless coin will be ok for Africans as well.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:03:01 PM

Nigeria
john1886

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:06:39 PM

Pump and dump!
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 06:29:33 PM

Apparently Africa has the fastest mobile phone growth market on the planet right now, as markets in Asia have slowly become saturated.  Africa is on the verge of an economic Renascence, what better way to complement mobile phone usage with everyday banking like with a fast reliable, low cost crypto coin like FastCoin?  With both Bitcoin in the $100 range, and Litecoin hovering around $2 at the time of this writing, FastCoin makes a great low cost alternative without the need for Brand recognition. 

/C

I guess we will see soon AfricaCoin, it will beat your FastCoin because of better name and the price of this another worthless coin will be ok for Africans as well.

Thank you ZengryT

For your comment, you may be right, this whole crypto business is defiantly difficult to predict, but ever since this post I have noticed quite a bit of interest in the coin besides my own...

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/44#

African or not, this certainly is an exciting time to be involved with this technology for sure..

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:46:14 PM

lol what an insane suggestion.

short answer: of course not, are you insane? LOL  Wink
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:58:27 PM

BTC has a small chance. Fastcoin has 0 chance. There is no nonzero chance even.

This spot for rent.
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 06:59:52 PM

lol what an insane suggestion.

short answer: of course not, are you insane? LOL  Wink

Thanks for your comment FattyMcButterpants,

LOL, You maybe right, someday's I do feel a little out of sorts,  Roll Eyes

Glad to put a smile on your face,

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 07:01:17 PM

BTC has a small chance. Fastcoin has 0 chance. There is no nonzero chance even.

Thank you for your reply DannyElfman,

I am interested to read your rational as to why BTC has a small chance and FastCoin is not even in the running...

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
wankoran

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:12:00 AM

I think Fastcoin is the future coin of The World not Africa.

Fastcoin is one of the coins which it's name indicates its characteristics.This is his greatest advantage.

In network transactions, the payment rate is very important. No one can endure long waits in transactions.

Maybe in the future,there will be other faster coins, but it does not matter, Fastcoin has occupied the position.

So, forget Africa, it‘s world.

Then, change the Fastcoin's logo to a beautiful one, build a credible official website, tell everyone the characteristics of this currency,let more people to mine and use this coin,you will success.

can someone give me some Fastcoin,thanks.
fwTTtfPxxhBeT2kzuL7a5WtchSuPfdNhMX

OPC: oQJ419pEiNRWzd5QgaTFm9Mu7s2DZJsphn
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:24:58 AM

Newbies:
Would you trust this?

Then do not put your money where it told you to put it.
Read, learn, read, learn, read the altcoin subforum, and then if the coin doesn't seem very scammy, you can invest.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: