Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is FASTCOIN the future coin of Africa?
Strongly Disagree - 3 (21.4%)
Disagree - 0 (0%)
Strongly Agree - 0 (0%)
Agree - 0 (0%)
I don't care - 0 (0%)
What the hell is that scamcoin? - 11 (78.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is FASTCOIN the future coin of Africa?  (Read 787 times)
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:59:57 AM

You can see the results immediately, and it won't be deleted if the Fastcoin developper find the results bad for his business

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:13:26 AM

You can see the results immediately, and it won't be deleted if the Fastcoin developper find the results bad for his business

Thank you for your thoughts JackJack,

Do you know by chance anyone that is currently developing for FastCoin? 

We may be looking for someone who can assist us with a mobile wallet for FastCoin for both the iPhone and Android device's.

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
CoinEntropy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Metacoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:14:19 AM

Lol...  Roll Eyes

Hey.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:17:58 AM

Why are you starting this discussion here and not in the appropriate section?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

You are not a noob.

Edit: OK found it. There is another thread in this section, sorry for not getting the point of your thread.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:30:31 AM

Why are you starting this discussion here and not in the appropriate section?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

You are not a noob.

Edit: OK found it. There is another thread in this section, sorry for not getting the point of your thread.

No worries Akka,

Its all good, and thank you for your comment.  I just wanted to reach out to the members of this forum to get a better understanding of how they view FastCoin and any other Crypto for that matter.  We are certainly optimistic about Crypto currencies in general, and for some strange reason FastCoin has caught my eye with respects to its possibilities.  Specifically in high growth Mobile markets, which seems to be the case right now for Africa in general.

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:40:30 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 08:53:07 AM by jackjack

You
Don't try to fool anyone...
Your first post was 3 days ago, it was a new thread directly in the altcoin subforum to explain what is Fastcoin and how to use it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237703.msg2514699#msg2514699

Since then, all your posts (72) mention Fastcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=130812;sa=showPosts

Oh and did I mention the fact that only 1 hour after your first post here you were giving away Fastcoin?
Who the fuck would have enough altcoins to give them away only 1 hour after having heard of them?

And finally, you are the only one who give a shit about this coin. Even the dev is nowhere to be found for several weeks. Interesting enough your account was created after the last time he logged in.

Edit: Also, this post just now in the altcoin subforum:
We are currently looking for developers that are interested to develop a pocket Wallet for mobile phones, iPhone and Android based.  We would like to work with the FastCoin Protocol, please post below with your FastCoin wallet address and list of credentials and previous work.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
sabahgamemaker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:35:31 AM

DAAAMMM!!

So cheaterx are you really the developer and try to pump and dump it?!

Please tell the truth!
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:36:17 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 12:52:57 PM by Cheetahx

You
Don't try to fool anyone...
Your first post was 3 days ago, it was a new thread directly in the altcoin subforum to explain what is Fastcoin and how to use it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237703.msg2514699#msg2514699

Since then, all your posts (72) mention Fastcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=130812;sa=showPosts

Oh and did I mention the fact that only 1 hour after your first post here you were giving away Fastcoin?
Who the fuck would have enough altcoins to give them away only 1 hour after having heard of them?

And finally, you are the only one who give a shit about this coin. Even the dev is nowhere to be found for several weeks. Interesting enough your account was created after the last time he logged in.

Edit: Also, this post just now in the altcoin subforum:
We are currently looking for developers that are interested to develop a pocket Wallet for mobile phones, iPhone and Android based.  We would like to work with the FastCoin Protocol, please post below with your FastCoin wallet address and list of credentials and previous work.

Hello jackjack,

Thank you for your reply,

I have nothing to hide with respects to the fact that I have an interest in the FastCoin, this is true, and I respect the fact that you took the time to look at all of my other posts.  Another clue, but a little more obvious, underneath my profile picture I also promotes the coin, this is also true.  It is not true however that I am trying to pose as a pump and dump artist for this coin or any coin for that matter.  I do own an IT company, and I would like to see this coin gain some traction, that is a fact, but to accuse me of dumping it, I think that goes a bit too far.  I would love to get in touch with the developer of this coin, if he/she or the group such as the now infamous "Satoshi Nakamoto" developer of the BITCOIN would please step forward then great.  Just because we still don't really know who invented BITCOIN does'nt necessarily mean that it too is a pump and dump scam right?

If you check through the forum and do a broad search for FastCoin you my surprise yourself and find that I am not the only one interested in this coin.  This coin has only been out less then 3 weeks today, perhaps I may be its most blatant supporter right now, guilty as charged, but hey we are all just communicating idea's right?

I am not holding anyone over a barrel on anything.  You are all free to decide which coin suites you the best, I for one have worked with many Crypto coin's, starting off first with Bitcoin back in 2010.  I then moved on to Litecoin like everyone else when the GPU's weren't cutting it for Bitcoin mining, then Cyprus happened and everything changed with respects to Crypto's, and here we are.

I hope that gives you a little more insight about who I am and what my intentions are, Love me or hate me, for now I happen to like riding the FastCoin horse!

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:38:08 PM

DAAAMMM!!

So cheaterx are you really the developer and try to pump and dump it?!

Please tell the truth!

Hello sabahgamemaker,

Thank you for your interest in this post, please feel free to read my reply in this thread, and no I am not trying to dump this coin. pump, OK guilty as charged, but I am not trying to dump.

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: