Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need investment Advice  (Read 978 times)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:34:08 PM

First read a lot about crypto's and think about which crypto is for you the most interesting. You can also follow all the statistic info at coinmarketcap

A lot of information is available on Youtube. I would not invest much in your place, because it would be easy to lose your money. You have to learn a little and deepen your knowledge if you want to enter it permanently.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

First you have to understand what it is. Everyday is a good day to start an investment.

People's knowledge on bitcoin/cryptocurrency will always depend on how they understand the whole concept. As for me, I tell them about how I understand it and then refer them to a link that will back-up my explanation and for them to also explore and get to know the concept easier. There big media platforms that talks about cryptocurrencies. But the best for me is Ether. so for Ethereum, I will always suggest for people to check the website itself which is www.propthereum.io

All answers to possible questions is there and it has a very detailed whitepaper that can explain what it is.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

You can get there some examples of ICOS but don't believe in them, just read and get some knowledge about project and the most about people behind it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

Which ICO Should I need to invest?Huh??
which will very promising and which are running good advertisement is best for investment
robinsonnde

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Which ICO Should I need to invest?Huh??

the most important is to know the people behind the project an to be able to trust them.
Nobody is putting his name on a future scam.
Yeah, because if that's a scam project, we at least knew who are the owner to chase  or accuse them right ? Cheesy
alexabitt

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

top ten coins on coinmarketcap are usually the most secure as of now.
RedUkulele

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?
Crypto Nerd

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

Some people was made ton of bucks on icos, but plenty of them stuck with wortless promises.
dawer49

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

Now, many ICO that you can join them. Please, check in website ratei.co. There is much detail information about ICO.
If you confused to choose ICO that you join. Check review ICO in icorating.com,  i hope you success.

TOKENOMY — TOKEN SALE IN JANUARY 2018
The token revolution starts right here (https://tokenomy.com)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: