Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Buying Pools.  (Read 473 times)
BFelicio (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

At this moment this is one of the big questions?Huh

I was thinking a few months ago to start the investment in AntMinners, meanwhile I start looking around and at this moment some of the biggest Miner companies in the World, verified by Blockchain are giving conditions that are almost crazy to start mining as a Small private miner.

Buy the Miners, Electricity, Internet, Maintenance, time invested, Electrical stabilizers, and so, and so.....
This is almost crazy with all the conditions we could get in the Big mining companies.

At this moment I´m getting 0.3% per day and it is really stable.

I just invest and sleep while the pools is making money.

Now, how many Companies I already find out they are fake, a lot.
They almost say they give one BTC and a virtual sex session if you invest, and then after a while, BOMMMM  gone.

Companies with Background and with Founders that we know the Background is what we look for.

As a signal of respect I will not say here the company that I use and I can ensure that you can trust on them, but I can help you if you are interested in send it as a PM.

If you want to start mining just with a small investment, first look to other solutions, and before decide to Sign up with a company, verify a bit more about them.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

What are you talking about? cloud mining? Buying pools..? what?
BFelicio (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

I´m talking about buying Mining Pools from Biggest Mining companies.

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:12:45 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:09:51 PM by -ck

I´m talking about buying Mining Pools from Biggest Mining companies.

Where? No mining pool is for sale? I think you're confusing cloud mining and pools.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:29:10 PM

Why would anyone with the clear mind in their head sell their pool if they have income from it? I dont understand why would anyone sell their pool... I understand that its not cloud mining as you stated but.... :thinking:
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

Both are forms of passive income for investors. These forms have their own advantages and disadvantages. Now miners are building mining farms around the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: