Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:33:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 4252 times)
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

Devs, is there some version of your project (i mean code)? I wonder if you already have some or you plan to develop it after an ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

Devs, is there some version of your project (i mean code)? I wonder if you already have some or you plan to develop it after an ICO?

Hi, yes we are developing Popultrade.
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Hi, once the beta is ready we will reward any good ideas to make Popultrade better with up to 4% of total PCP tokens.
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:47 PM

Hi, once the beta is ready we will reward any good ideas to make Popultrade better with up to 4% of total PCP tokens.
Interesting...I think this project has great potential to be successful. Compliments to the team and devs.
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

GREAT NEWS

PopulTrade with a score of 4.19 (100% in vision and potential) is among top 5 upcoming ico's !  

Join us: 11.12.2017

disam

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

this is great news, congrats to the team. Hit the marketing hard now! People prepare your EtH Smiley

PECUNIOIO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
dreamax25

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

In the meantime I have some questions for the team;
1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

dreamax25

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:58 AM

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

Great, thank you for the answers!
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:52 AM

GREAT NEWS

PopulTrade with a score of 4.19 (100% in vision and potential) is among top 5 upcoming ico's !  

Join us: 11.12.2017

Full support!
lord_off

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

You have so big international team..It's impressing
Tane

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.

hi,

we are sorry - yes, there was a mistake in the last page update, now it was fixed, you can click on the CONTACT US link at the page bottom. Or write to us on info@popultrade.com
segotiwul

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

It is a unique tool for business, which is gaining technical talent and forming a global education for its needs. I hope is better n great project

PopulTrade

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

NEWS

We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

NEWS

TrackIco has rated us with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.0.
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

guys you think seriously ... great
Basion

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

NEWS

Great news. This will increase the credibility of the project.
PopulTrade

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

NEWS

Great news. This will increase the credibility of the project.

thx
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

I haven’t heard of anything like it before. I’m definitely in! This token seems very interesting. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.