Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6073 times)
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:58 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:35:58 AM by PopulTrade

PopulTrade page: https://www.popultrade.com
Telegram: https://t.me/popultradeofficialQA
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0T2S-bjVlw
Video 1 - voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9t-SV7axo
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djvHIgpyYj4\

BOUNTY PROGRAM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401157

NEWS
24.11.2017 - TrackIco has rated us with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.0.

NEWS
24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:24 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:46:15 AM by 7jaka7

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

~snip~

Are you part of dev team or just posted this topic just for help of them. What is future of unsold token if this ICO doesn't reach the hard cap?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

I am part of the team, the unsold tokens are destroyed.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

~snip~

Are you part of dev team or just posted this topic just for help of them. What is future of unsold token if this ICO doesn't reach the hard cap?

I'm just helping them and I will be bounty campaign manager.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

If after ICO will remain unfulfilled tokens, they will remain in reserve or be "destroyed"?
D-miner

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

It will be destroyed.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

One feature that caught me here is that it can be redeemable if you feel that this is not going anywhere.
But how can the dev team assure that they are investing in a profitable business?
What happens if they invested and something went wrong along the way?
If you say 100% assurance, then, you are promising the investors that you will never fail with your decisions.
And that's not true in reality. How will you address such scenario?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:10:08 PM

One feature that caught me here is that it can be redeemable if you feel that this is not going anywhere.
But how can the dev team assure that they are investing in a profitable business?
If you say 100% assurance, then, you are promising the investors that you will never fail with your decisions.

All contributions over the soft cap will be redeemable and will be locked in the smart contract. If at the project launch you are not satisfied with our product you can redeem the difference. 
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

I carefully red your WP, but I just do not understand the model of redistribution of capital. Can you please explain that a bit more??
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

I carefully red your WP, but I just do not understand the model of redistribution of capital. Can you please explain that a bit more??

Hi “disam”. The system for capital redistribution – is intended for financing groups of people with similar interests, ideas, and businesses. The capital is collected through two different tools inside the PopulTrade system where the commissions from everyday activities, such as purchases, usage of services and business income from realized ideas or businesses, are flowing into the Circuls.

Based on the business or idea success the business/idea proposer and the people who help the business/idea develop and realize will become the owner of the business/idea therefore the capital was distributed to people allowing them to gain from it. In other systems who really benefit are investors, in our system who really benefit from realized ideas or business are involved people.
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

What the main idea of project?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

The main idea of PopulTrade is to give everyone the possibility to realize his/her idea or business without the need to know someone with money or influence, without the need of taking a loan, without the need to give the majority of your idea or business to someone, well you know what I mean if you have try to run a business or realize an idea. With Popultrade you will be able to get the money, people, knowledge and support you need to realize your idea/business and you will decide what will you offer in exchange like part of the profit from your business or part of your business ownership. A part of what you will offer will go to the people that help your business come true and a part will go to the PopulTrade groups and used to realize new ideas or businesses. That way capital will be distributed to people not to individuals thus creating a new income and living standard.
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

When your product will move from demo mode to full operation with a complete set of functions?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:04:39 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 08:19:14 PM by PopulTrade

When your product will move from demo mode to full operation with a complete set of functions?

The first product (Linum and Denario) will be completed in 4-5 months (beta-production) - here the first capital will be collected for Circuls, the complete product will be completed in the next 6-7 following months (Circuls, Mercato).
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

All contributions over the soft cap will be redeemable and will be locked in the smart contract. If at the project launch you are not satisfied with our product you can redeem the difference. 

Sounds great. At least one way or another, that's a plus for the investors.
They will not worry that they will suffer big loss of their investments.
Of course, you want to gain or at least get back what you allotted into the project.
Thanks for answering.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:08:11 AM

Cool that you use smart contracts in your project
becker7

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

Would holders of tokens of your company will receive some privileges while working on the platform or with the purchase of products?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

Would holders of tokens of your company will receive some privileges while working on the platform or with the purchase of products?

Token holders will get a lot of privileges, check: https://www.popultrade.com/tokenvalue.html.
At each purchase of goods or usage of service, Circul involvment, investment, etc. you will get some PCP.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

this is a great idea and project. You also have a good team behind it. Did you or will you try to pitch your project directly to some crypto focused VCs?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

this is a great idea and project. You also have a good team behind it. Did you or will you try to pitch your project directly to some crypto focused VCs?

No, we don't want this project to be owned by some privileged people that will only look for their gain .... We can share this project only with people that have the same ideas as we have.
Herz.coin

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:53:52 PM

The project looks attractive, but i wonder, how is going the project help me?

Hi, do you mean as token holder or as a user of PopulTrade?

As a business user/ as a producer... what are the benefits for me...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

IMPORTANT! In light of recent problems connected to parity multi-sig contract problems, we want to commit more time on security review of our smart contracts and cold wallet procedures , Crowdsale of PopulTrade tokens starts on December 11th 2017 and ends on January 15th 2018.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

The project looks attractive, but i wonder, how is going the project help me?

Hi, do you mean as token holder or as a user of PopulTrade?

As a business user/ as a producer... what are the benefits for me...

As a business owner/producer you can get investments (from private investors or capital created inside PT) to expand your business or products range. You can offer your business products or services to new ideas or businesses. Your products can also be part of an idea or business where a person finds potential buyers for your products get finances to buy your products and then sells them. You can target groups of people in PT (Circuls) where you can get feedback on your new product line, get reviews, get promoters, join activities of Circuls and present your products, etc. You can sell products for less commissions, sell bulk products on Mercato market, etc..
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Report Weekly
Facebook Campaign
Week 1 (11.14 - 11.20)

https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1588198494574405
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1589676831093238
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1590807490980172
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1591709597556628
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1592791304115124

Twitter Campaign
week 1 (11.14 - 11.20)

https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931141183665041410
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931140526912532480
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931383326207889408
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/932328154223579136

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Our team is getting stronger and stronger!

Our new advisor is Marko Drljić. He has exceptional knowledge in the field of Finance and Investment. He was an analyst at Hayfield Financial, after graduating at NJIT in Newark New Jersey, where he assisted investment bankers with financial modelling. After Hayfield, Marko worked at Tigress Financial Partners at Investment banking team. He is a partner in two soccer academies in Brazil and is also a Managing Partner in SDKA Sports & Entertainment.
Herz.coin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

How many tokens are going to be in existance?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

There will be 300mil PCP created. 192M will be put on sale in the PCP token crowdsale, non-sold PCP will be destroyed.
Herz.coin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

There will be 300mil PCP created. 192M will be put on sale in the PCP token crowdsale, non-sold PCP will be destroyed.
Ty for your anwser i also found it in the white paper
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Hi, once the beta is ready we will reward any good ideas to make Popultrade better with up to 4% of total PCP tokens.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:55:33 PM by PopulTrade

GREAT NEWS

PopulTrade with a score of 4.19 (100% in vision and potential) is among top 5 upcoming ico's !  

Join us: 11.12.2017

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

In the meantime I have some questions for the team;
1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

dreamax25

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:58 AM

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

Great, thank you for the answers!
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.

hi,

we are sorry - yes, there was a mistake in the last page update, now it was fixed, you can click on the CONTACT US link at the page bottom. Or write to us on info@popultrade.com
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

NEWS

We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

NEWS

TrackIco has rated us with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.0.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

A good idea. As for investors, and for people who want to realize their idea or business. I think that the project will be profitable in the future.
And when will the release of PCP on the exchange?

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

The idea of locked ethers above the soft cap is intriguing  I haven?t come across something like this before. How did you come up with it?

Hi, we think that this way we are giving our potential contributors a way to get back their ether if they are not happy with our product and show them that we will work very hard to fulfill their expectations.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

A good idea. As for investors, and for people who want to realize their idea or business. I think that the project will be profitable in the future.
And when will the release of PCP on the exchange?

Hi, thanks for your support, we are already working on this with a few major exchanges, we also got a legal statement that we are not a security risk. If we are successful with our ICO we plan to list our token in less than a week after the ICO ends.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

The idea of locked ethers above the soft cap is intriguing  I haven?t come across something like this before. How did you come up with it?
For me it is also the first time I see something like that. I guess they want to avoid selling tokens at the beginning.

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

Are you a sort of Kickstart with capital? Am I getting this right?

Well, not exactly, our system is much more advanced, for example in our system an investment is paid by phases and investors decide when to pay the next phase (once a report is submitted), you can trade your part in a business (called Populshare), you can get a part of the business just by helping the business, you can offer your expertise, help develop the business, etc.. Check more on our Whitepaper.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

For me it is also the first time I see something like that. I guess they want to avoid selling tokens at the beginning.

This is not right, all tokens for the crowdsale will be sold at the token crowdsale, if the tokens won't be sold they will be destroyed. The majority of the remaining tokens will be locked at least until the redeem period is over. Only 4-6% of the tokens will be unlocked before the redeem period and used for the bounty program.
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Your goal is to turn everything upside down and to put the people to the forefront, not the corporations.. respect. Do you think the world is ready for this?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

Your goal is to turn everything upside down and to put the people to the forefront, not the corporations.. respect. Do you think the world is ready for this?

megacorporations are taking over the world, if not know when ?
imshon

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

Expecting for exciting projects!
Predict a good future!
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:11 AM

The main idea of PopulTrade is to give everyone the possibility to realize his/her idea or business without the need to know someone with money or influence, without the need of taking a loan, without the need to give the majority of your idea or business to someone, well you know what I mean if you have try to run a business or realize an idea. With Popultrade you will be able to get the money, people, knowledge and support you need to realize your idea/business and you will decide what will you offer in exchange like part of the profit from your business or part of your business ownership. A part of what you will offer will go to the people that help your business come true and a part will go to the PopulTrade groups and used to realize new ideas or businesses. That way capital will be distributed to people not to individuals thus creating a new income and living standard.

do u mean the idea of your token is like a business partnership u have an right equity to a business but in a way a propit to ur popultrade token?? Whats is the liquidity in your token?? And the partnership of token.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

do u mean the idea of your token is like a business partnership u have an right equity to a business but in a way a propit to ur popultrade token?? Whats is the liquidity in your token?? And the partnership of token.

the token of popultrade is like ether or bitcoin. The ownership/equity of a business is represented by Populshares (a legal ownership/equity of the business in a form of participation model, profit/revenue sharing model and convertible bonds). To acquire Populshares you can use the Popultrade tokens.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 04:57:23 PM by Scheede

Please inform me with a reply to this post or a PM to ensure I receive your acceptance-message in time.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:19 PM

From what I understand this is like an e-wallet where our money would increase per annum?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

I just want to confirm something regarding this. Since you mentioned that you can purchase goods with a discount, would you be partnering with any industry?

I agree and would this be available worldwide or selected countries only?
jameyap32

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Will there be a beta testing for this? What would you guys do to unsold tokens?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

I also want to participate since there would be discounts on retail branches however hopefully it will be available in the Philippines haha
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

the bounty is also very good .
"We shall reserve 6,000,000.00 PCP i.e. Popultrade tokens (2% of the total amount) for several bounties, which we will distribute to everyone who supports POPULTRADE before and during the ICO."

i think people are gonna love it.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

They will have a beta, scheduled to launch 4- 5 months later. ANN topic too little information.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

Nice looks. This can give space people to realize ideas. You have bounty?
This is PopulTrade's bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401157
It's a new start, not late to join the token receiver.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

This is PopulTrade's bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401157
It's very good way to promote a project with some bounties, I'll take my part on social media campaign. I hope there will be more participant which want to be participate on this campaign.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:47 PM

I just want to confirm something regarding this. Since you mentioned that you can purchase goods with a discount, would you be partnering with any industry?

a tool in Popultrade will allow to sell and buy items from ideas and businesses, there will also be an affiliate program so other internet shops will be able to sell via this tool, those activities will be rewarded by PCP
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

The fact that you have done your homework in making sure that your token is not defined as security make your project even more attractive to start with. If you can now deliver on your product and service with a deadline, we are going to see a verysure rise in value of your token in a short term!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

I've seen the recent news that you posted and congrats to the team, having a 4.8 rating on trackico is quite huge that's why I was so drawn to read the whitepaper, I haven't finish it yet so I'm just gonna comment on what I've read on your website, so far I'm seeing a potential here, this project is really helpful towards people who have the idea but don't have the capital to create their project, it's nice that with this platform they will be able to reach investors who may be interested with their project. This platform is also helpful towards investors who are looking for the next big thing, it's nice that with this, ideas and passionate devs are easily accessible towards investors who are planning to create something for their business or for their own platform. Its also a huge advantage that by doing normal things, you can actually get something and that's the tokens, I've also read that tokens can help you in getting a job and getting a promotion? Can you please explain further on that?. I think that's just what confuses me with this project but as a whole I really do like this project and I will be on this thread for future updates.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:37:26 AM by kyanscadiel

now that should make the difference on the other ICO's. I've never heard anything like this before. You can redeem your contributions when you are not satisfied with the product, can anyone just imagine a great news like that? That is really unbelievable.

Mysterious01

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

If we can redeem our contribution once we are not satisfied. I am only curious if this is automatic or we need to send an email to their support with regards to this matter?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

If we can redeem our contribution once we are not satisfied. I am only curious if this is automatic or we need to send an email to their support with regards to this matter?

hi, is automatic.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

What make popultrade platform different from many trading platfirm coming in to nsrket! Money plstform are very promising and some of them already hsve a working product and services!

The difference is that all the money earned will be invested in ideas and businesses by Popultrade members like you. There will be communities called Circuls that will manage the money, Popultrade will make sure that everything is legal and this only at the beginning our goal is to made Circuls independent.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:24:23 AM

There have been lots of exchange site that had a difficulty coping up with other exchanges. Hoping that you'll be the difference!

This is not an exchange site.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

This ICO would be do great if planned and executed well. It has a lot of things that a Populcoin can do--jobs,investment,payment for goods. We just hope this could be available worldwide.

By nature is already worldwide, you can help create a business in Europe and you are from China, you can invest in a business in UK and are from India ...
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

I like to emphasize on rating of this ICO!  On the 23.11.2017 - PopulTrade with a score of 4.19 (100% in vision and potential) is among top 5 upcoming ico's ! 
On the 24.11.2017 - TrackIco has rated Popultrade with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.0.
All these rating are positive signal of potential of this ICO in terms if profit for investors

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

Popultrade is going to be successful! How do I know that, if you take a look at the the soft cap an hard cap you will realize that this ICO is not looking for slush of cash rather this ICO is lookin at realistic Capital to commence operation! This is a very good sign!

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

I noticed also that they were not askng for big money! Look at Genesis Vision, raised only $2million and the price of that token has been going off the roof! Tenx raised over $200Million and yet they have nit been abke to come out with single product. Lower ca is good for investor!
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

See your TrackIco rating. I'm impressed. For young project it is really good
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

"if not satisfy with popultrade,  we can have our ethereum tokens back?  Thats a good deal.  Money back guarantee.  Nice one to build a market.  Like it very much.

DARKANGEL6415

Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

I noticed also that they were not askng for big money! Look at Genesis Vision, raised only $2million and the price of that token has been going off the roof! Tenx raised over $200Million and yet they have nit been abke to come out with single product. Lower ca is good for investor!

That is the beauty of this project like you said they are not trying to raise alot of capital. Sometimes smaller companies do better with smaller investments as they tend to have one focus only.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 06:54:34 AM by mariah.sadio

Raising the capital to a lower price gains some risk where people will doubt about its future value but at the same time, it also triggers the clients to have this kind of opportunity to make profits from it unknowingly to people who are not much into trading world.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

These feels like a full blown crypto Craigslist but my question focuses on the business ideas that made in realisation cos its quiet similar with kickstarter,  what do u think are your advantages compare to kickstarter-like services aside from using the blockchain tech. Thanks
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

These feels like a full blown crypto Craigslist but my question focuses on the business ideas that made in realisation cos its quiet similar with kickstarter,  what do u think are your advantages compare to kickstarter-like services aside from using the blockchain tech. Thanks

First of all the advantage is that inside Popultrade capital is created for businesses and ideas. A community inside PT helps create an idea/business and gets benefits from this from PCP to PopulShares, each idea/business phase is conducted by investors this means that a business/idea is financed by phases only when the investors are satisfied with the phase, etc. Read more on out whitepaper.
bonghip

bông

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

It's very good way to promote a project with some bounties, I'll take my part on social media campaign. I hope there will be more participant which want to be participate on this campaign.
When other members realize this is a good and potential project. They will participate to PR for the project and look forward to owning PopulTrade Token.

rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

now that should make the difference on the other ICO's. I've never heard anything like this before. You can redeem your contributions when you are not satisfied with the product, can anyone just imagine a great news like that? That is really unbelievable.

it only for the excess over the soft cap not the whole amount i guess.
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

So mainly, the focus of PopulTrade is to help advertise projects and businesses am I correct? Where would your publicity come from?

Wrong, our main objective is to create businesses and from part of the profit create new. Not we but Popultrade members ...

so from the earning from the investment  you will create new or invest we say.
but will the holders of coin be able to gain something from those profits ?
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:09 PM

This is really good.Having somebody's ideas and putting it on action with the help of this project can bring out a big success.Having each others helping hands.Nice job!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

I think the Op could be decorated as there is great potential in popular trade . I am waiting for it .
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?

hi, you can check them on the www.popultrade.com page
dinos69

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

how will you reach availability in many countries?
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

Wow nice project, where we can invest our token and well just wait to earn more profit just like other investment site. I want to see more of its potential.
zedkiel08

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

NEWS
24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.

In what specific major exchanges popultrade token will be listed?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:05 AM

In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hadang

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

It will be destroyed.

"destroyed"? I do not understand what you say. Hope you can hear more about this.
mariah.sadio

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.

Are you pertaining to holding Popultrade tokens and sell it when it reaches higher value? If that's what you mean, then the answer is yes. We will surely earn profits from it. So the best way for us right now is to buy tokens as long as it is still on presale and wait for the right time to sell it on exchanges where Popultrade token is listed.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

Well, if you're offerine to invest in a great business idea, I guarantee you on investors will flow like you have ever seen before- a great real time think which will be seen soon.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

done creating popul trade account. it so nice. society must see this.
Mr. Disruption

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?

Almost all ...
DARKANGEL6415

Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

This is a rather good read and good information.  I like the idea of it allowing investment opportunities for all types of people and companies.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

I saw this sentence in your website "Create or be a part of new ideas or businesses".
You said that everyone can create business using your platform, I would like to ask only if you have rules and regulations to this kind of activity to monitor what users have created.
I mean do you have a code that filters those activity that are not necessary.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

this inf. that major exchanges will give chance for listing there is very important for me. That gives trust to team work.
dreamax25

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Where're your company based? Russia?

How do you know the company is based in Russia?

Actually at least most of them, if not all, are Slovenian. So I`d say that their base is there Cheesy
dreamax25

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

There are so many ICOs these days, how you guys differ from other ICOs? What features do you have that others don't?

if I can add an opinion, it's a pretty standard ICO from what I read with a few benefits...
the positive thing is that they will destroy all unsold tokens;
the soft cap is easy accessible regarding the idea of the busines plan;
there is an open bonus of a maximum 20% if you want to enter in the early phase of the crowdsale...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

I saw this sentence in your website "Create or be a part of new ideas or businesses".
You said that everyone can create business using your platform, I would like to ask only if you have rules and regulations to this kind of activity to monitor what users have created.
I mean do you have a code that filters those activity that are not necessary.

Hi, ideas and businesses are proposed to Circuls where members help the idea/business develop from the thought to the product. Whoever proposes a business will be checked and each business will be conducted in phases (of course a business can be proposed without phases as well), relationships in Circuls will be backed by legal contracts.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:49 PM

Will your platform be available in the Philippines? The problem is that if I try to invest, how will I be able to monitor my contribution?

The platform will be available worldwide (where is legally possible), for each business/idea you will be able to follow the business using PopulTrade.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

In PopulTrade you wont only be able to invest in a business but also create one or join one ... You will be able to follow each business and be rewarded for each business activity. For example: if someone from the business buys something from PT you will get a percentage ...
bonghip

bông

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

There are so many ICOs these days, how you guys differ from other ICOs? What features do you have that others don't?

if I can add an opinion, it's a pretty standard ICO from what I read with a few benefits...
there is an open bonus of a maximum 20% if you want to enter in the early phase of the crowdsale...

Destroying all tokens can't sell, most ICO projects will do the same.
I read more about it and realize that the project is worldwide, not just one country. Moreover, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.

dreamax25

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

Destroying all tokens can't sell, most ICO projects will do the same.
I read more about it and realize that the project is worldwide, not just one country. Moreover, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.

Good for them Smiley
yes the team is mainly from one country, but as you said the project is meant to be worldwide (mentioned earlier by the team ˝where is legally possible˝)
BitcoinNosi

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:48:56 AM

I dont understand what the big deal. Its impossible for everyone to find value in the same things.. We just have to appreciate and respect everyones choice
velosepur

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

This post with video links is smart cos many details we can see there. Informative are really.
Will be more to track progress and improvements you work on?
hadang

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

In PopulTrade you wont only be able to invest in a business but also create one or join one ... You will be able to follow each business and be rewarded for each business activity. For example: if someone from the business buys something from PT you will get a percentage ...
When's going to the exchange? What is a min contribution?
How to create business on the basis of the project?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:31 PM

hi, we will be listed on exchange in max a week after the ico ends. The minimum contribution is 1.1M usd. If you have a project you will have to split it in phases (if is not already) and use our tool in PT to fulfill the needs for every phase (specify the amount of money, time, workers, help, expertise, what are you offering, reports, etc. - you will be able to find everything on PT), once you finish it you can post it to get investments. Thanks to this tool each project/business/idea will be easy to read and understand. Once you get what you need you can start the project. You will need to submit reports at each phase end to get what you need for the next phase. The reports will be checked by PT members and investors. 
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

What is the Solution for Today’s Business Issues?

A lot of people are dreaming of having their own business or have ideas but often there is the financing issue that prevents ideas from becoming a reality.

Many people wish to enter the world of investments but with their modest budget and savings that is close to impossible.

Business owners have ideas or desires to renovate their businesses, but they often cannot risk the size of their investment because it could ruin their enterprise. And lastly, the world is full of people with skills and knowledge in valuable fields, but it is hard for them to use those skills in their current business environment.

The world is full of talented people with unrealized potential solely due to lack of opportunities and people who would invest them.

Imagine a world where anything is possible

But what if there were a world where all the people we mentioned could contribute to businesses in ANY KIND of way and finally PROFIT from that?

Read more: https://coinidol.com/what-is-the-solution-for-today-s-business-issues/

mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

The concept based on what I understand is that you can create your own business and you can also join from businesses. Just like if you have your own business here, others can invest from it and earn profits and if you do not have your own, you can invest from those who have businesses from Popultrade. Am i getting it right?

hadang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:03 PM

hi, we will be listed on exchange in max a week after the ico ends. The minimum contribution is 1.1M usd. If you have a project you will have to split it in phases (if is not already) and use our tool in PT to fulfill the needs for every phase (specify the amount of money, time, workers, help, expertise, what are you offering, reports, etc. - you will be able to find everything on PT), once you finish it you can post it to get investments. Thanks to this tool each project/business/idea will be easy to read and understand. Once you get what you need you can start the project. You will need to submit reports at each phase end to get what you need for the next phase. The reports will be checked by PT members and investors. 
It sounds very logical and professional. The reports should be sent when each phase is over, however the report to the PT member and investors are the best?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

The concept based on what I understand is that you can create your own business and you can also join from businesses. Just like if you have your own business here, others can invest from it and earn profits and if you do not have your own, you can invest from those who have businesses from Popultrade. Am i getting it right?

yes
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:36:50 AM

Se a qualcuno servono informazioni in Italiano c'e': il thread locale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2470758

Local thread in Italian  Smiley
Phalo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

Will the tool be available for testing by users prior to launch?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

Will the tool be available for testing by users prior to launch?

yes, not only this but also 4% of our tokens will be available for any good idea ...
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

German ANN done & online: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512487

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

Is there any concern that some countries may be baning this kind of investment? I think the option to create is awesome, but I am really concern about investing in the long-term plan.

Oh yes, this is good question....

Yeah. This is quite a good question though. Just like from other countries, yes it will not be banned from now but after some time, it is possible that it will be banned. There are countries that bans this kind of ICO and it is not good for people who wants to invest with them for a long period of time.

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

polular trade is a popular way to expose all..and get good market for your project.the best thing is by using your project or advertise here.nott only u can earn good benifit of money but also fu can earn free btc by....this post..ao be here.and be active.
Here you told that they can make free btc by this project.
can we make also free btc also form this project?Huh
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

PopulTrade ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-831

Just checked the link. Popultrade will get more attention if they will be listed on different sites where a lot of people can see it, just like this ICOnow. I hope that they will be listed to other sites also. Keep up the good work Popultrade. Please update us with your progresses. We will keep on supporting you guys.

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

Did you know that PopulTrade is designed so no stagnation is possible, not like what is happening now in systems like google and similar where once the start period is over you have to pay a fortune to achieve something … In PopulTrade if you are first or last you will always have the same opportunities … 
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Is the token is free after joining here...or I need to buy some token or invest here to earn token...As I see the project is interesting...

You can join our Newsletter, Telegram, FB or twitter to get some PCP tokens. Once Popultrade Circuls will start to work you can ear PCP by helping projects or the Circuls community.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

Did you know: in all Circuls (groups of people with similar interests) the capital earned from commissions, businesses, ads, etc. will be used to:
invest in new ideas and businesses,
Circul community activities,
to pay the Circuls elected workers,
to reward members for their activities
Phalo

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

polular trade is a popular way to expose all..and get good market for your project.the best thing is by using your project or advertise here.nott only u can earn good benifit of money but also fu can earn free btc by....this post..ao be here.and be active.

you can get free PopulTrade tokens if you are active in any Circul ...

What is a Circul ? Would live some free popul as well.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

you can get free PopulTrade tokens if you are active in any Circul ...

What is a Circul ? Would live some free popul as well.

A Circul is a place where people (with similar interests) join forces and create businesses and ideas, all the money collected through PT tools is used by Circuls and used for financing ideas/businesses, members recreational activities, workers, etc.. Circuls are lead by its members - they decide where the money goes etc.. The beauty of Circuls is that anyone can be part of it and anyone can create or join a business. To prevent a stagnation once a Circul reaches a certain amount of businesses and its members have a name the Circul forks and the newly created Circul is independent from the main Circul - you can invest in it, a forked Circul can invest in businesses and so on and the most important part is that the Circul lives from its businesses and investments a forked Circul will not get the money from PT tools, that way the main Circul allows new members to thrive.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

If after ICO will remain unfulfilled tokens, they will remain in reserve or be "destroyed"?
its in thier token policy if it not reach its cap it will be destroy

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
hadang

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

Popul Trade is seems like a good project . very promising . need more information. Can you guys tell us details about it?
You find it here. They wrote in great detail about it.
https://www.popultrade.com/
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Is the token is free after joining here...or I need to buy some token or invest here to earn token...As I see the project is interesting...

You can join our Newsletter, Telegram, FB or twitter to get some PCP tokens. Once Popultrade Circuls will start to work you can ear PCP by helping projects or the Circuls community.

Oh now I see...it is easy to earn by those bounty program...can I know what is the price of PCP coin in the ICO??
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Did you know that PopulTrade is designed so no stagnation is possible, not like what is happening now in systems like google and similar where once the start period is over you have to pay a fortune to achieve something … In PopulTrade if you are first or last you will always have the same opportunities … 

So it means that even if we are one of last people who joined, we are still in the earner's list same as the others who joined first. Opportunity is already on our way and you guys made one of these opportunities for us to earn and make good profits in the future.

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

How does a smart contract enter the project?

hi, smart contracts will be the base of Circuls, Circuls will be lead by members using smart contracts ...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

Oh now I see...it is easy to earn by those bounty program...can I know what is the price of PCP coin in the ICO??

$0.1 usd
cointldr

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

You can check a report that we made about PopulTrade ICO.

https://cointldr.com/popultrade-ico-report

If you have any questions ... just ask. Wink
Rabby637

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:51 PM

I didn't see yet when you will added exchanger.
Can you tell me when you will add exchanger on popultrade??
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:04:48 AM

Hi, we are currently in talks with a few exchanges , we will be listed in max a day after the ico ends.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

is there a minimum or maximun of investment for popultrade?

hi, the minimum is 1.1M, the max 19M
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Hi, we are currently in talks with a few exchanges , we will be listed in max a day after the ico ends.

Which one first? Thanks

we cant disclose this know but we are in talk with 4 ...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …
Phalo

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

how much is raised in pre ico till now?

We didn’t had a preico , bu we rised 300.000 usd from private investors
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.

All groups of businesses will be public, you will be able to access their businesses reports, plans, etc. A group can be composed of different restaurants.
bonghip

bông

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:09 AM

Is there a possiblity that the token price gets lower than .1 usd?? Or is it just as it is?

Mr. Disruption

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Will the investments run through apps?
hadang

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

How would capital be raised and created on Popultrade? And which business isn't acceptable on Popultrade!
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

How would capital be raised and created on Popultrade? And which business isn't acceptable on Popultrade!

Hi, the capital will be raised from commissions on sales, from successfully executed ideas and businesses, ads, affiliates, etc.. Any legal business will be allowed ...
velosepur

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

All groups of businesses will be public, you will be able to access their businesses reports, plans, etc. A group can be composed of different restaurants.

This is something new and inovative really. Great!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

its like a kickstarter, coinstarter i guess, but raising a 300.000 usd from investors a huge success.
This shows community to that you are the real deal:),good luck on your way to greatness.

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

I read youe full project and it's quite interesting.But when i get the tokens? And totally how many tokens will supply?

You get the tokens once you buy them. A total of 19.2M tokens will be supplied for the crowdsale , the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade if you invest in a business you will not only get what is decided in the contract but also you will get a percentage from commissions for each purchases the business will make in PT
Mandy7575

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Is there a possiblity that the token price gets lower than .1 usd?? Or is it just as it is?
there is always a possibility once it hit exchanges. but we will hope for price rise
BitcoinNosi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:56:11 PM

there is always a possibility once it hit exchanges. but we will hope for price rise

Yes, anything is possible once the coin hits exchanges.
hadang

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:33:53 AM

Hi, the capital will be raised from commissions on sales, from successfully executed ideas and businesses, ads, affiliates, etc.. Any legal business will be allowed ...
$300,000 in investment is a huge success. I assumed  that investment  is private. Will there  be extension on the ICO if the hardcap is not reach?
velosepur

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

Well exchange will decide , when coin get on market.
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

Well exchange will decide , when coin get on market.

Let's just wait for Popultrade to have their coin get on market. I think this is also based on their investors because before it will be on the market, they should have an enough budget for it.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

"Customer Trust" builds a relationship for new customers. Where can I see customer experience reviews or comments about us in website?
bonghip

bông

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

Yes. The future is hoping it will increase.
How long has popultrade worked?
i'm still new in cryptocurrency

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

I think it's very unique ICO.when the token sell will start?

hi, on 11 dec 2017
Soyab khan

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

To show up and make familiar the world about our tallent..we need a platform..to show the world..and to proof ourself....by using this platform and technology we should. earn money by following this trade legits and  our skills
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade if you want your work, merits, experiences, ratings, etc. will be recorded in a smart contract and you will be able to use this data as a trustworthy Curriculum Vitae.
BitcoinNosi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

Crowdsale will start soon,right? How about bonuses and discounts?

Theres only 8 hours left to token sale.
xetorkaiba

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

Popultrade is like the online shark tanks which you can ask for an investment from the investors or the other way around. But does they also have a way to identify if the one asking for the investment is a legit business owner? Thanks!
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

Crowdsale will start soon,right? How about bonuses and discounts?

20% in the first 48 hrs etc.
(you may find it in the OP by Jaka: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398178.msg24520663#msg24520663)

How was the on going crowdsale? Any update. Thanks

I is starting in 11 hours
(you may find the countdown and the progress of sales on the website https://www.popultrade.com/)

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
juarezweiss

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

Hey guys!

Translation of the ANN Thread in Portuguese is done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2566484

Grin
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade if you want your work, merits, experiences, ratings, etc. will be recorded in a smart contract and you will be able to use this data as a trustworthy Curriculum Vitae.

Yes. These also can be included to references and backgrounds for Curriculum Vitaes. I think ratings and metrics of performance shows a person's ability to do things so that will wrap up his/her experiences.

iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

It looks like a good project but weren't getting much attention to investors in the forum. Looks like a marketing failure, I haven't encounter a users wearing a signature of popultrade too. Project is interesting its just that its not being hyped by known members in the forum, i fit were like some tokens a year ago, this would be sold out in less than a week. Good luck to the team.

I think they have bounties only for now.

They do? Can you give me the link, would like to join if its still on going. Same with Cabron, didn't see anyone wearing a signature for marketing. I'm can't really grasp the idea of PopulTrade at first but reading this comment below makes it a little bit easy for me to understand. This project will certainly benefit business minded individuals who aren't able to start their business on their own.

UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

"24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges."

What's the connection between being a legal risk and listing on exchanges? I've seen a bunch of ICOs yet never heard of stuff like being a risk to list on exchanges
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:27 AM

that exactly why i believe in Popultrade , a great project with excellent team
Did you mean that if you will work with popultrade all transactions will be recorded in an smart contract? In popultrade you can create, join and or invest in any business that will make you profit. I'am just concerned is there a lot of businesses inside popultrade that are all legit and make you profit when you are investing?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

INFO

Our token crowdsale is now live. Join:
https://www.popultrade.com
hadang

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

NEWS! Bountylist.org has rated us with a rate of 4.5 out of 5.0.     http://icorated.org/2017/11/30/popultrade-create-join-or-invest-in-any-business/
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

When you say you're not a security risk, you mean that you're not vulnerable to any breaches or sniffing of data while the trading is on going? or the system where the site and every data in this website is invulnerable to any attacks. Thanks!

I mean security risk in legal terms, we have a legal statement that our token is in no disarray with any country.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

that exactly why i believe in Popultrade , a great project with excellent team
Did you mean that if you will work with popultrade all transactions will be recorded in an smart contract? In popultrade you can create, join and or invest in any business that will make you profit. I'am just concerned is there a lot of businesses inside popultrade that are all legit and make you profit when you are investing?

You select a business you will like to invest, we/circuls will check anyone who will post a request for an investment.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Happy to know ICO is now live Kiss
Current Status:
Current bonus: 25%
Available PCP Tokens 192M 41
Raised ETHER: 41
Number of Contributors: 11
Our Minimum Goal: $1.100.000
Our Soft cap: $8.000.000
Maximum cap: $19.200.000
Tokens on Sale: 192.000.000

25% Bonus Timeline is 96 Hours

Lets hope this project reap success and let all benefit.
Xodor

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

What will happen to the project if you do not collect the minimum amount? Close or continue developing with less funding. Do you have agreements with funds or large investors?

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Mandy7575

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

"24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges."

What's the connection between being a legal risk and listing on exchanges? I've seen a bunch of ICOs yet never heard of stuff like being a risk to list on exchanges
Agree with your point on getting listed on exchanges but i think major exchanges now do seek precaution before listing any coin on their exchange.
dreamax25

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

$300,000 in investment is a huge success. I assumed  that investment  is private. Will there  be extension on the ICO if the hardcap is not reach?
If I remember correctly as I asked about some weeks ago, they will continue with the project with the funds they collect, in case the minimum cap isn't reached, par of the platforms will be deleyed...this train just started, lets hope for hte best Smiley
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

Happy to know ICO is now live Kiss
Current Status:
Current bonus: 25%
Available PCP Tokens 192M 41
Raised ETHER: 41
Number of Contributors: 11
Our Minimum Goal: $1.100.000
Our Soft cap: $8.000.000
Maximum cap: $19.200.000
Tokens on Sale: 192.000.000

25% Bonus Timeline is 96 Hours

Lets hope this project reap success and let all benefit.

Good to know. Hope that the ICO will be successful in the end, but based on what I saw from this thread and from their site, whitepaper and all, this will going to be a big milestone at the end of ICO.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

I think they are talking about their website or technical security. That's need to add on exchanges website.

Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of Coins without even a website to their name which are traded on exchanges?
velosepur

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

I think they are talking about their website or technical security. That's need to add on exchanges website.

Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of Coins without even a website to their name which are traded on exchanges?

Well, I agree ...
bonghip

bông

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Project information for newbies.

PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business

Official website: https://www.popultrade.com/
Video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9t-SV7axo
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/PopulTrade
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/PopulTrade
BitcoinTalk announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398178.0

Crowdsale starts 11. December 2017 and lasts until 15. January 2018.

Token: PCP = 0.1 USD
Bonuses:
First 2 days: 20%
2. - 4. day: 13%
4th day: 10%
8. - 14. day: 6%
14 day until the end: 1%

hadang

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

Currently Popultrade is not listed on the exchange, seems to wait at the end of the ICO?
Mikwik

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

The trust and customer promise for PopulTrade can be explored at popultrade.com platform mainly we can observe customer satisfaction with the valuable trend they set as "REDEEM" which conveys if you are not satisfied with the PopulTrade launch, you can redeem your tokens and get back your Ethereum coins. Much appreciated for this Popul Trade brand for being a spark in customer satisfaction.

Cheer up for Crowdsale. Metrics here...

Token price 1PCP =0.01 USD
Bonuses:
First 2 days: 20%
02-04 day: 13%
04-08 day: 10%
08-14 day: 06%
14 day until the end is 1%

Please note: Populcoins are now available at the highest possible bonus 25% for a limited time, till 15.12.2017
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

Guys, do you have any updates regarding the Popultrade ICO? I was not able to check their site because I'm having problems with my connection and that my mobile phone only loads text from sites. I will consider any reply or updates regarding this. Thanks.

jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

What will happen to the project if you do not collect the minimum amount? Close or continue developing with less funding. Do you have agreements with funds or large investors?

hi, we will continue to develop the project.
what's the main focus of your team now? Is it on selling or the project itself?
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

do the team have any future plans or like what they're gonna be doing the coming months or  years after this? Thanks!

Hi Xetorkaiba,

these days, roadmaps are kind of mandatory.

So also PopulTrade has one.
You may find it on the homepage (https://www.popultrade.com/) on the very bottom.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Currently Popultrade is not listed on the exchange, seems to wait at the end of the ICO?

I was referring to other alts which are listed on exchanges and coin market cap. Many of those dont have a website but are listed anyway
Rabby637

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:17 PM

I was referring to other alts which are listed on exchanges and coin market cap. Many of those dont have a website but are listed anyway
If other alts coin have no website then how can be they listed on coinmarketcap & exchanges website??
How is this possible?  If they have no website then how can they sale their token?
Mikwik

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

Our PopulTrade platform updates: Bounty campaign is still running which is signature campaign also ico is currently running and the 25% bonus is ending its time to contribute.
Highlights: Crowdsale started 12 Dec, 2017 and will last until 15 Jan, 2019
Token price: 1 PCP = 0.1 USD
Bonuses:
First 96 Hours: 25%
96-168 Hours: 13%
7 - 12 days: 6%
17 day until the end 1%
dreamax25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

Maybe the team should consider doing something about the awernes of the project, because the ICO is now up for a few days, but there isn`t much interest...If I don`t mistaken - 41 ETH  raised by 11 participent
Well ! if you don't mistaken do you mean that in 11 participants they've got and raised 41 eth to be exact? It was good to hear the the team should work with their best i guess.
Wasn`t sure if the page worked correctly, the 1st day didn`t want to update the count down, every time I refereshed, the countdown started all over again. Thought maybe was somethnig about the page...
Meanwhile 2 more contributor and an addition eth.
I still think it`s a good project idea, we shall see, hope for the best Smiley
bonghip

bông

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

The first day i have joined the project , and i see a big advancement , keep the great work team , i would like to get more updates regarding the Popultrade ICO?

Crowdsale started 12. December 2017 and will last until 15. January 2018.

Bonuses:
First 96 hours: 25%
96 - 168 hours: 13%
7. - 12. day: 10%
12. - 17. day: 6%
17. day until the end: 1%

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

If other alts coin have no website then how can be they listed on coinmarketcap & exchanges website??
How is this possible?  If they have no website then how can they sale their token?

I mean you dont really need a website to market something in this day of social media. You can have 1000x impact via facebook and twitter than your website will ever have
Mikwik

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

It is 9 more hours to end the ICO and to avail the bonus of 25%. This project inspired the trust and it's speed growth potential got huge rating to our satisfaction. I just pondering about the hardcap whether it reaches the outcome or not  Shocked
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

The bounty campaign is still running?
yes its running and probably will continue till ico.

I've read in the Telegram that bounty has been stopped. Anyone who can confirm this? I've PMed the manager but hasn't replied yet. I'd appreciate any answer. Thank you very much.
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

Anyone without any country restrictions can invest?
Yes. You can visit their site for more info.

Crowdsale started 12. December 2017 and will last until 15. January 2018.

Bonuses:
First 96 hours: 25%
96 - 168 hours: 13%
7. - 12. day: 10%
12. - 17. day: 6%
17. day until the end: 1%
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

What you do with unsold tokens?.are your burn it?

Unsold token will burn. This is writed in first post . The developers have invested a lot of money in advertising. I hope this will give an effect.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:47:44 PM

Just like this enriched PopulTrade platform. I would like to join in PopulTrade business but it seems only the ETH currency is accepted to join in Crowd sale, I am seriously invested to join in the project. However i had certain BTC but if i wish to join in the PoplTrade with BTC it is like I must pay double time transactions charges as i am from a country where i have to purchase a bitcoin so now again to convert Bitcoin to coin , we need to pay again Transaction fee..
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:04 AM

PopulTrade seems revolutionary by beating the popularity, Great records 192 Millions (64%) distributed in crowd sale, It a rapid speed. We are waiting for the announcement regarding listed exchanges. These metrics which took a great part is really better enough to join in PopulTrade with 100% trust and start investing in any business.

They are indeed revolutionary and very unique compared to other ICOs because in a small period of time, they managed to gain 64% distribution in crowd sale as you said. By this way, they will be able to persuade other people to invest to them and have their trust with them.

stampk

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Hi PupolTrade team,
I have question, why didn't you verified your smartcontrat on etherscan? This is the basic rule of ICO/Token!!
Investors in your project need to see if the smartcontact is OK or is just address for deposit without getting your tokens.

PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CONTRACTS!!!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5031563d2a62095c3f5a1236855f0ea3d1e3f29c#code
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf189841f9b454ea931334fbdd616784fcba24988#code
Tremt200

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:50:18 PM

Something is not very actively updated news in social networks. How are things with the project, what does the team work on, answer who is in the course of events ...
dreamax25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

As it seems, this project is not getting any funding progress and no new attention after all.
What are the plans after the ICO ends?
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

Probably, everything goes to the refund. Although the developers and said that they will continue to work on the project - do not see any activity on their part
dreamax25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

As it seems, this project is not getting any funding progress and no new attention after all.
What are the plans after the ICO ends?
that's interesting question
I asked before the ICO even started, what will happen if the ICO fails, if I remember correctly the team said that they will continue the project but with some modification what will be developed first. For now, there is no news from the team, no are they active anymore, as they were before.
It`s a shame, because the idea behind the project was really nice, still keeping an eye on the project...
sashu

Merit: 119

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

Week#9 (09.01 - 15.01)

FB name: Кocмoc Щeлчкoв

Original post 1 https://www.facebook.com/kosmosshchelchkov/posts/175859619835399
Original post 2 https://www.facebook.com/kosmosshchelchkov/posts/176657463088948
Original post 3 https://www.facebook.com/kosmosshchelchkov/posts/177039539717407
Original post 4 https://www.facebook.com/kosmosshchelchkov/posts/177680386319989
Original post 5 https://www.facebook.com/kosmosshchelchkov/posts/178108799610481

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
sashu

Merit: 119

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Week#9 (09.01 - 15.01)

Tweet 1 https://twitter.com/AlexAugustRush/status/951183293701148672
Tweet 2 https://twitter.com/AlexAugustRush/status/951846576330346498
Tweet 3 https://twitter.com/AlexAugustRush/status/952143267893825536
Tweet 4 https://twitter.com/AlexAugustRush/status/952623053107859456
Tweet 5 https://twitter.com/AlexAugustRush/status/952943825600876545

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

Message from official site https://www.popultrade.com

Dear supporters,
We are herby informing You, that unfortunately we did not reach the Minimum Threshold set in our Crowdsale, due the suddenly raise in Ether value. The good news is that we gathered certain funds via FIAT payments, from investors. Thanks to their effort, and fresh ideas, we will create a new version of Popultrade that will be presented on this page soon.

All payments in Digital Assets (ETH) will be returned.

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Hi to all!

We are still working on the Popultrade project with some significant changes to make all more appealing and easy, stay tuned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: