Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3915 times)
vladimirjune

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

You sell when other is greedy and you buy when people are scared simple like that. If you're in profit 40-50% just sell and buy more at the dip and do it again and again to accumulate more coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:13 AM

If you want to know the lowest point during a dump period no other way than spending hours on it for slightest graph fluctuations
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
actually that was trading all about we should trade and learn into it for us to know when to sell but i think we should know first the market price of bitcoin if bitcoin price is reaching its lowest or highest price, if you really want to make big profit you should be aware on the market price.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

actually, i think first you have to have your profit target and your risk tolerance. if you have a cool head, when you get your profit, you should sell. and when the price is down over your risk tolerance, you can sell to cut loss

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

One need not to tell you when to sell as you rightly know the price you bought your coins. So, is up to you to either sell at profit when their values are above your first position and sell at lost when their values are below your position.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
There are  different  symbols on the chart when to buy.

Candlestick price charts contain a lot of useful information for the skilled trader's eyes, such as whether a candle's spread is wide or narrow (illustrates the difference between high and low prices), where the closing price is relative to the high and low etc. The candlestick chart belongs to the family of OHLC (open high, low close) price charts, but there's a multitude of other chart types/styles to suit any advanced trader's preference.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

You should need to know first what is the price in the market. And you need to monitor day by days. Before you sell your coins.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

The only technique on how to know when to sell your assets is when you the price became double or triple from the price that you purchased it.Everybody has its own set for selling it always depend on you if how much profit you want to take.Always remember that never ask for too much as long as you got a profit sell it and move on.The smart crypto trader never wait for a long period of time because it usually happened that holding your assets for long time will end up into selling it in a low price.Remember that we "Buy low Sell high.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

It depends on you because when you know the price has increased in the market. You need to keep track your coin and at what price you bough them and how much you are expecting on your investment. If the coin reached your desired target then it is the right time to sell.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

Its difficult to get best price when sell or buy, no one can predict it  in accurate. I also doing trading and i feel hard to get best price when selling, but technical analysis will helpfull to decide it, although not 100% accurate but we can take profit in better price and avoid loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

If you remain quite activee on bitcointalk then you should be able to remain updated always no matter what happens
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

sell at the highest price may need at any time to check and keep monitoring the price of karen price every minute the price is sure to change so you need a mature calculation to sell the coins you have

Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

All the people think i should sell it then when they look at the charts. But the problem is, you can never know when a coin or tokens is on the all time high. So its nearly impossible to sell them there. If you want to sell your coin, sell it when you think you made enough profit of it. I hat it a lot in the past that i sold a coin, and after that its continues rising and on the end it was twice the price for what i sold it. So if you sell a coin, be happy with your profit and dont look bakc the whole time!
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

I sell it when I get enough profit, I do not ambition to trade and make big profits because it will only cause me to lose my money
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

Time to sell the crypto is when the price is double or triple when you get it. But if the price of crypto is low you should not sell it you just have to hold it for your long-term investment. You should always check the price of the crypto because as of now the price is not stable it change time to time sometime day by day.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Hore a stock holder and leise out a part of your share to be held by them. They will do it great.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

I believe that this time you should sell bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After rising above $ 1200 today, bitcoins are showing signs of slowing down and falling slightly after reaching $ 7800. I believe bitcoin will probably go down even further, so you should sell bitcoin at this time so you can buy bitcoin at a better price.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

I usually use the support and resistance to determine my entry and exit during a trade. I tend to enter a trade when I spot a reversal at a support range, and I tend to sell when I likewise spot a reversal at a resistance range. Holding comes in when i'm at a loss in a trade.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Sell, when you feel this is the time to sell, actually, if you would study, research and read, you will feel the right time easier and more accurate.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Sell when you have profit already dont be too greedy for it might slip away.. Hold when you think your asset have big potential..im not a good trader i just follow my own stinct and believe on my own skills too.. I have learn a lot from here by reading others opinion ad strategy.. I apply it myself and work out fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: