Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NOVA TOKEN - $1.4 Billion Digital Card Game Market - CrowdSales NOW!!  (Read 20879 times)
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:41:20 PM by NovaBlitz.ann

NOVA BLITZ

Telegram Live Q&A   |  Telegram Announcement   |  Twitter   |  Facebook

Bounty Program

Token Sales
Nova Token White Paper
Nova Token Team

Nova Blitz is a fully-functional cross platform card game, and will be the first game to implement the Nova Token. It already features more than 300 cards, and will feature up to 50 new cards each month.

In parallel, we will integrate the Nova Token into Nova Blitz and create the tools required for other developers to build on top of the Nova Token. Building the Nova Token on top of the Nova Blitz infrastructure minimizes risk and maximizes speed to market.

Why Nova Tokens?
In online card games, players want to trade and sell their cards, and they cannot. Players want their cards to grow in value, but that can never happen. Even worse, your cards are not your own - they are licensed from the developer, and the developer can revoke that license at any time.

Nova Tokens (“NVT”) solves this by enabling the creation, sale, and trading of cards across any card game. Nova Tokens can also be used to enter in-game tournaments and pay for other in-game purchases. This allows NVT to completely replace fiat currencies in any game that implements it. Adopting Nova Tokens will allow Nova Blitz and other games to grow revenue to $100M or more per year. This growth will encourage future games to adopt Nova Tokens for trading, buying, and selling their cards, fueling even more growth.

Players benefit because they own their cards and can sell and trade them freely. Players will also benefit through entering and winning tournaments, without cheating and fraud.

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue, compared to 70% on Android, iOS, and Steam. And, developers will receive funding to integrate Nova Tokens.

Players: Free Cards
In addition to being able to buy, sell, and trade their cards, token holders earn cards through proof of stake. Stake your NVT on a game, and when the game releases new cards, you’ll earn copies of them. The number of cards that can be earned is proportional to the amount of NVT staked, so if you stake a large balance you might earn hundreds of copies of a single Legendary card. You will then be able to do whatever you want with the cards, including selling them to other players for 100% profit.

Developers: Free Money
Developers will integrate NVT into their games because of the large number of players who demand ownership of their game assets, because they can acquire players more cheaply, and because developers will receive a portion of revenues generated by the platform. As the platform generates income from use in Nova Blitz and other games, it will return that income to new and existing developers to enable them to grow their player bases, and to assist them in integrating the Nova Token into their games.

Earn New Cards
Token holders earn cards through proof of stake. Stake your NVT on a game, and when that game releases new cards, you’ll earn copies of them. The more NVT you own, the more cards you can earn. The number of cards that can be earned is proportional to the amount of NVT staked, so if you stake a large balance you might earn hundreds of copies of a single Legendary card. You’ll then be able to do whatever you want with the cards, including selling them to other players for 100% profit. And if you own a lot of NVT, you’re going to get more cards than you can use, so you’ll want to sell them.

Tournaments
Current esports tournaments are rare, exclusive, and open to cheating and fraud. The Nova Token smart contract solves all these problems. Any game that implements the contract can run tournaments and know they will be safe, secure, and free from cheating and fraud. Entry fees and prizes are managed by the tournament smart contract. Prizes can be Nova Tokens, a card, or another type of in-game item.
Players can also use the contract to organize their own tournaments. This feature allows an unlimited number of tournaments to run, so tournaments aren’t just for the top players any more.

Card Exchange
To buy, sell, and trade cards with minimal overhead from fees, and maximal liquidity, we’re implementing the Card Exchange. This is an Ethereum-based side chain built to take advantage of the Plasma protocol when it launches version 1.0 of the Card Exchange will allow users to post and fill buy/sell orders, and will mediate orders to ensure the order is filled at the listed price, with unused funds being returned to the filler. Version 2.0 will upgrade the card exchange to include an auction/bid system.
Transaction fees will be low, and any profits made on transaction fees will be returned to game developers who integrate NVT, to provide additional funds for game development, marketing, and user acquisition.

You can talk to the team over here !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:18:36 PM by NovaBlitz.ann

Roadmap

CURRENT STATE
•   Game is complete
•   Launched on Steam & in test on iOS and Android
•   10,000 users across all platforms
•   Supporting infrastructure is all operational, scalable, and tested:
•   Tournaments, matchmaking, game engine, dev ops, servers

PHASE 1: CONSTRUCTION
•   Token cards, bought and sold on the Card Exchange
•   In-game wallet
•   In-game purchases with NVT
•   Marketing push. Goal: 250,000 users (15,000 concurrent)
•   New cards released to NVT token holders

PHASE 2: GROWTH
•   Card Exchange integrated into the game
•   Tournament entry & payouts in NVT
•   Self-service tournament system
•   Marketing push. Goal: 1,000,000 users (50,000 concurrent)

PHASE 3: DECENTRALIZATION
•   Card Exchange 2.0 complete, and running as a Plasma chain
•   Card Exchange includes auction functions
•   Community-driven in-game functions on the Card Exchange
•   Marketing push. Goal: 2,000,000 users (100,000 concurrent)
•   NVT integrated in multiple additional games

Paul Barclay
CEO
Visionary and creative director. Expert in product management, engineering, and game design.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pbarclay

Noah Callaway
Full Stack Engineer
Expert developer and technologist, a full stack engineer with great sense for usability and reliability.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/noah-callaway-166137b

Mark Davis

Server Engineer
Veteran software dev, across gameplay, SDK development, networking and systems architecture.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/markdavisinseattle

Steve Stadnicki
Engineer
25-year veteran. Expert in graphics, developer tools. Able to code absolutely anything.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-stadnicki-35a20aa

Marco Williams
Dev Ops Engineer
Operations and cloud services guru. Expert in building games, back-end SDKs and developer tools.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/marco-williams-4082b919

Jeff Alexander
Game Designer
Expert card and free to play game designer, with 15 years experience.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-alexander-a182368

John Burnett
UI/UX Designer
Award-winning UI Artist and UX Designer. 10-year mobile and console veteran.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-burnett-1273b04

Scott Colburn
Audio Director
Grammy-winning sound engineer, and audio effects wizard.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-colburn-15b1155a

Advisors
Richard Garfield Phd
Creator of Magic: The Gathering, the first trading card game. Game design, monetization, economy, and monetization consultant.

Skaff Elias
Creator of the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour, the first gaming tournament series with over $1M in annual prizes. Game economy, monetization, and esports consultant.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/skaff-elias-9398211/

Mark Pui
Executive Director, PWC. Fintech, blockchain, management consulting, and corporate development guru.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-pui-b9ab3046/

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue,
so, where is the 10% revenue will go ?

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Maybe i"m wrong but most of these new coins look to rape new ignoreant investors. I don't see how I can benefit after you took so much?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maurice1021

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...
NovaToken

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:35:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:24:51 PM by mprep

Good question - it's not as clear as it should be in the white paper. The 10% also goes back to developers, just not directly. That 10% first covers any costs related to platform development, infrastructure, security, ongoing global legal compliance. Rather than every developer having to spend those costs, we can significantly reduce those costs by sharing them across multiple developers. It's unlikely those activities will take the full 10%, so any leftover money after those costs is added to the pool of money for supporting new developers.

Of course, a developer can also make their own back-end platform for trading, buying, and selling Nova Tokens and token cards, and retain the full 100% of revenue. We don't believe developers will do this, because it will be significantly more expensive to develop and scale. More likely, we expect the reverse - that developers will make open source contributions to the platform.

Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...

We've got a giant PR, news, and press campaign going on over the next 7 weeks. As for exchanges, we're in discussions with exchanges so we're listed shortly after the token sale concludes. You'll see announcements on that in the future.
corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Looks good plus already have the product.
The team are also very experience in the gaming industry.
Magic the Gathering and Hasbro.
Will learn more on this ICO.

ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

nizran

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

The 10% will go to Developer Funding Pool to help out Nova’s development community.

ezioauditore

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

we have very experienced management team and advisor with strong background to provide input to this project Wink Wink
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

corez

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

Valid concern. However they already have a game which was avaliable in steam since 2015.

You can check out the game if you are interested. Nova Blitz
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

Bounty programs will be announced soon ...please stay tune
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:04:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:25:02 PM by mprep

It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.

Hi, you seem understanding the game apps market protocol a lot... do you have any questions please feel free to ask here or join our telegram for live FAQ @ https://t.me/novablitz

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?

Hi herome2, thanks you for your interest in Nova , 300 cards mean there are more than 300 cards in the nova blitz game now and the team is adding new card every month..

Nova Blitz is available on steam since 2015..you may try to download it and i am sure you will understand it better

i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

Hi wednesday cat,

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market...we have included some data from newzoo.com global games market report in the white paper...you may find out more from there  Wink
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
corez

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:20:44 PM

interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

Yes. I'm sure you can leverage with the current game you have available on steam Nova Blitz.

Anyway It's good to see an ICO that have a viable product instead of just white paper.
nizran

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

Check out the list of advisors too. Experts in their respective fields. Guaranteed success of the ICO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: