Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NOVA TOKEN - $1.4 Billion Digital Card Game Market - CrowdSales NOW!!  (Read 20881 times)
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:41:20 PM by NovaBlitz.ann

NOVA BLITZ

Telegram Live Q&A   |  Telegram Announcement   |  Twitter   |  Facebook

Bounty Program

Token Sales
Nova Token White Paper
Nova Token Team

Nova Blitz is a fully-functional cross platform card game, and will be the first game to implement the Nova Token. It already features more than 300 cards, and will feature up to 50 new cards each month.

In parallel, we will integrate the Nova Token into Nova Blitz and create the tools required for other developers to build on top of the Nova Token. Building the Nova Token on top of the Nova Blitz infrastructure minimizes risk and maximizes speed to market.

Why Nova Tokens?
In online card games, players want to trade and sell their cards, and they cannot. Players want their cards to grow in value, but that can never happen. Even worse, your cards are not your own - they are licensed from the developer, and the developer can revoke that license at any time.

Nova Tokens (“NVT”) solves this by enabling the creation, sale, and trading of cards across any card game. Nova Tokens can also be used to enter in-game tournaments and pay for other in-game purchases. This allows NVT to completely replace fiat currencies in any game that implements it. Adopting Nova Tokens will allow Nova Blitz and other games to grow revenue to $100M or more per year. This growth will encourage future games to adopt Nova Tokens for trading, buying, and selling their cards, fueling even more growth.

Players benefit because they own their cards and can sell and trade them freely. Players will also benefit through entering and winning tournaments, without cheating and fraud.

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue, compared to 70% on Android, iOS, and Steam. And, developers will receive funding to integrate Nova Tokens.

Players: Free Cards
In addition to being able to buy, sell, and trade their cards, token holders earn cards through proof of stake. Stake your NVT on a game, and when the game releases new cards, you’ll earn copies of them. The number of cards that can be earned is proportional to the amount of NVT staked, so if you stake a large balance you might earn hundreds of copies of a single Legendary card. You will then be able to do whatever you want with the cards, including selling them to other players for 100% profit.

Developers: Free Money
Developers will integrate NVT into their games because of the large number of players who demand ownership of their game assets, because they can acquire players more cheaply, and because developers will receive a portion of revenues generated by the platform. As the platform generates income from use in Nova Blitz and other games, it will return that income to new and existing developers to enable them to grow their player bases, and to assist them in integrating the Nova Token into their games.

Earn New Cards
Token holders earn cards through proof of stake. Stake your NVT on a game, and when that game releases new cards, you’ll earn copies of them. The more NVT you own, the more cards you can earn. The number of cards that can be earned is proportional to the amount of NVT staked, so if you stake a large balance you might earn hundreds of copies of a single Legendary card. You’ll then be able to do whatever you want with the cards, including selling them to other players for 100% profit. And if you own a lot of NVT, you’re going to get more cards than you can use, so you’ll want to sell them.

Tournaments
Current esports tournaments are rare, exclusive, and open to cheating and fraud. The Nova Token smart contract solves all these problems. Any game that implements the contract can run tournaments and know they will be safe, secure, and free from cheating and fraud. Entry fees and prizes are managed by the tournament smart contract. Prizes can be Nova Tokens, a card, or another type of in-game item.
Players can also use the contract to organize their own tournaments. This feature allows an unlimited number of tournaments to run, so tournaments aren’t just for the top players any more.

Card Exchange
To buy, sell, and trade cards with minimal overhead from fees, and maximal liquidity, we’re implementing the Card Exchange. This is an Ethereum-based side chain built to take advantage of the Plasma protocol when it launches version 1.0 of the Card Exchange will allow users to post and fill buy/sell orders, and will mediate orders to ensure the order is filled at the listed price, with unused funds being returned to the filler. Version 2.0 will upgrade the card exchange to include an auction/bid system.
Transaction fees will be low, and any profits made on transaction fees will be returned to game developers who integrate NVT, to provide additional funds for game development, marketing, and user acquisition.

You can talk to the team over here !!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:18:36 PM by NovaBlitz.ann

Roadmap

CURRENT STATE
•   Game is complete
•   Launched on Steam & in test on iOS and Android
•   10,000 users across all platforms
•   Supporting infrastructure is all operational, scalable, and tested:
•   Tournaments, matchmaking, game engine, dev ops, servers

PHASE 1: CONSTRUCTION
•   Token cards, bought and sold on the Card Exchange
•   In-game wallet
•   In-game purchases with NVT
•   Marketing push. Goal: 250,000 users (15,000 concurrent)
•   New cards released to NVT token holders

PHASE 2: GROWTH
•   Card Exchange integrated into the game
•   Tournament entry & payouts in NVT
•   Self-service tournament system
•   Marketing push. Goal: 1,000,000 users (50,000 concurrent)

PHASE 3: DECENTRALIZATION
•   Card Exchange 2.0 complete, and running as a Plasma chain
•   Card Exchange includes auction functions
•   Community-driven in-game functions on the Card Exchange
•   Marketing push. Goal: 2,000,000 users (100,000 concurrent)
•   NVT integrated in multiple additional games

Paul Barclay
CEO
Visionary and creative director. Expert in product management, engineering, and game design.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pbarclay

Noah Callaway
Full Stack Engineer
Expert developer and technologist, a full stack engineer with great sense for usability and reliability.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/noah-callaway-166137b

Mark Davis

Server Engineer
Veteran software dev, across gameplay, SDK development, networking and systems architecture.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/markdavisinseattle

Steve Stadnicki
Engineer
25-year veteran. Expert in graphics, developer tools. Able to code absolutely anything.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-stadnicki-35a20aa

Marco Williams
Dev Ops Engineer
Operations and cloud services guru. Expert in building games, back-end SDKs and developer tools.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/marco-williams-4082b919

Jeff Alexander
Game Designer
Expert card and free to play game designer, with 15 years experience.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-alexander-a182368

John Burnett
UI/UX Designer
Award-winning UI Artist and UX Designer. 10-year mobile and console veteran.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-burnett-1273b04

Scott Colburn
Audio Director
Grammy-winning sound engineer, and audio effects wizard.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-colburn-15b1155a

Advisors
Richard Garfield Phd
Creator of Magic: The Gathering, the first trading card game. Game design, monetization, economy, and monetization consultant.

Skaff Elias
Creator of the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour, the first gaming tournament series with over $1M in annual prizes. Game economy, monetization, and esports consultant.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/skaff-elias-9398211/

Mark Pui
Executive Director, PWC. Fintech, blockchain, management consulting, and corporate development guru.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-pui-b9ab3046/

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue,
so, where is the 10% revenue will go ?

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Maybe i"m wrong but most of these new coins look to rape new ignoreant investors. I don't see how I can benefit after you took so much?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maurice1021

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...
NovaToken

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:35:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:24:51 PM by mprep

Good question - it's not as clear as it should be in the white paper. The 10% also goes back to developers, just not directly. That 10% first covers any costs related to platform development, infrastructure, security, ongoing global legal compliance. Rather than every developer having to spend those costs, we can significantly reduce those costs by sharing them across multiple developers. It's unlikely those activities will take the full 10%, so any leftover money after those costs is added to the pool of money for supporting new developers.

Of course, a developer can also make their own back-end platform for trading, buying, and selling Nova Tokens and token cards, and retain the full 100% of revenue. We don't believe developers will do this, because it will be significantly more expensive to develop and scale. More likely, we expect the reverse - that developers will make open source contributions to the platform.

Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...

We've got a giant PR, news, and press campaign going on over the next 7 weeks. As for exchanges, we're in discussions with exchanges so we're listed shortly after the token sale concludes. You'll see announcements on that in the future.
corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Looks good plus already have the product.
The team are also very experience in the gaming industry.
Magic the Gathering and Hasbro.
Will learn more on this ICO.

ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

nizran

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

The 10% will go to Developer Funding Pool to help out Nova’s development community.

ezioauditore

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

we have very experienced management team and advisor with strong background to provide input to this project Wink Wink
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

corez

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

Valid concern. However they already have a game which was avaliable in steam since 2015.

You can check out the game if you are interested. Nova Blitz
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

Bounty programs will be announced soon ...please stay tune
herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:04:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:25:02 PM by mprep

It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.

Hi, you seem understanding the game apps market protocol a lot... do you have any questions please feel free to ask here or join our telegram for live FAQ @ https://t.me/novablitz

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?

Hi herome2, thanks you for your interest in Nova , 300 cards mean there are more than 300 cards in the nova blitz game now and the team is adding new card every month..

Nova Blitz is available on steam since 2015..you may try to download it and i am sure you will understand it better

i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

Hi wednesday cat,

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market...we have included some data from newzoo.com global games market report in the white paper...you may find out more from there  Wink
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
corez

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:20:44 PM

Yes. I'm sure you can leverage with the current game you have available on steam Nova Blitz.

Anyway It's good to see an ICO that have a viable product instead of just white paper.
nizran

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

Check out the list of advisors too. Experts in their respective fields. Guaranteed success of the ICO.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

A very interesting project especially for gamers. I think there will be many who are interested in joining this project. Good luck and growing rapidly.
kabbotintin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

i dont know about the card game.but i want to join your project and also want to know this game.
BulgarianDragon

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
nizran

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:25:51 PM by mprep

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Bring your friends in too. Chat with the founder and the team on https://t.me/novablitz

A very interesting project especially for gamers. I think there will be many who are interested in joining this project. Good luck and growing rapidly.

Thanks for your interest.

For more information on the project, refer to its White paper at:
https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf

If you want to know how to play the game, check this out:
https://novablitz.com/how-to-play

Chat with the founders and team on Telegram at https://t.me/novablitz

i dont know about the card game.but i want to join your project and also want to know this game.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:26:05 PM by mprep

Hi lamongan12345, why not just download and try out nova blitz before reading more on the white paper for the ICO ?  Cheesy

if you heard before the classic Magic the Gathering card game, then you should know who is Richard Garfield and Skaff Elias... do a google up on them...

they are the advisors for this ICO .... Grin Grin ... if you love card game, don't miss this ICO .....It will be a success one ..

Yes. I'm sure you can leverage with the current game you have available on steam Nova Blitz.

Anyway It's good to see an ICO that have a viable product instead of just white paper.

Hi Corez,

you are rights, a viable product means lower risk for the ICO investor...  Smiley

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue, compared to 70% on Android, iOS, and Steam. And, developers will receive funding to integrate Nova Tokens.

Nova token is designed to solve CCG issues by leverage on block chain technology thus incentives need to be there to encourage developer to integrate to their game....

As more developer integrate Nova Token, the demands for the token will increase

It is similar like how ERC20 create more values for Ethereum protocol  Grin Grin Grin
Vettabat

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

Any information about how funds will be distributed after the ICO? Huh
nizran

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

Funding allocation will be as follows:
Development - 50%
Marketing - 40%
Operations - 5%
Legal - 5%

Detailed information is available on page 20 of the Whitepaper:

Any information about how funds will be distributed after the ICO? Huh
rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Really love this project after searching hours for some good ones.. but 100 billion tokens? How will the token ever be worth anything? How much will each token be sold for during the ICO?
nizran

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

Thanks for your interest rezius. Every game that implements Nova Token will be a true trading card game, with player-owned cards that have real value. It will scale to millions of concurrent users, all using Nova Tokens to buy cards and enter tournaments. The aforesaid will generate the supply & demand of Nova Tokens, hence value of the 100 billion tokens will grow as more games implement Nova Tokens.

Really love this project after searching hours for some good ones.. but 100 billion tokens? How will the token ever be worth anything? How much will each token be sold for during the ICO?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:41 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:26:35 PM by mprep

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

Hi BulgarianDragon,

HK citizen may participate in nova token ICO in december .

Hi Rezius,

you are correct that the project token hard cap is 100 billion however please bear in mind the project is raised through ETH, the soft-cap of the ETH is only 15,000 and the hard-cap is 70,000 ....so if we put it in fiat perspective, 10 pcs of USD 1 bill is equivalent to 1 pcs of USD10 bill so the question will be how many ETH is raised instead of how many token is being issued.

if you compare to the potential market of $1.4B.. the ETH raised through ICO is very minimal...and the ICO structure is only 1 tier, no presales, no discount for institutional investor and etc which is a more fair playing field for the investor.

corez

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:38 AM

1 tier. Thats a very fair ICO. Fixed price for everyone.

Day one ICO purcahse  for me
nizran

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

Thank you for your support. Tell your friends too!

Day one ICO purcahse  for me
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

is there any preico for Nova token?
nizran

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

Hello bitofc,

There will be no preSale for the ICO. Token swap will just be one tier: a level playing field for all buyers.

is there any preico for Nova token?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

Day one ICO purcahse  for me

Hi corez,

you are right, everyone is being treated fairly even whales  Grin Grin Grin
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.

Hi Naes, thank you for the support...if you are a card gamer before..then you will know how powerful is nova token protocol in order to solve the card game issues ....cheers
Gaztingo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Let me begin by saying I participated in the Kickstarter for NovaBlitz and check the website periodically for it's arrival on Mobile.  When I saw the announcement for the token I was really excited and intrigued.  

So onto my barrage of questions.

If you already own cards in Nova Blitz what happens after NovaTokens get tied to the game.  Do your existing cards get transferred on to that platform or will this be only new sets going forward.

Can you discuss more about providing a Stake in a card game.  Being new to cryptocurrencies I am not familar with the concept.  
Does this mean you will be spending those tokens?  Or is it more of a distribution of funds like in a mutal fund, so you're tokens would be allocated towards specific development teams as time goes on?

For the token exchange, I read that you would be exchanging ETH for the Nova Tokens.  Does this mean you need to own ETH to participate in the exchange or can you purchase with US Dollars at an ETH exchange rate equivalent?

A couple more philosophical questions on the token and market.  Can you share your thoughts on the market's appetite to going back to a TCG model versus a CCG model.  As you pointed out in the white paper the current digital ccg market does not support what the nova token  will provide, I think the closest we come is Magic the Gathering Online and even there you do not actually own the cards, although there is buying and selling of them.

The question is whether or not that is something the market wants to go back to since I would speculate a large portion of the digital ccg market never actually experienced the model of it's paper-based counterpart.  The concept of card "printing" and scarcity is another topic I wonder if the digital market will be able to wrap their heads around.

A follow up question to that is assuming this is something the market is looking for, why would a bigger company not just create their own token rather than using yours, Blizzard for example, although I would assume they are committed to their current business model at this stage?  I believe this is great for indie developers and studios not looking to sink R&D time into this area.  I am just wondering if there are concerns with success if competitive coins will arise to achieve the same thing.

Having been playing TCGs for 23 years I am very excited to see this next step in the evolution of the genre and wish you guys great success in the years to come.
NovaToken

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:57 AM

Let me begin by saying I participated in the Kickstarter for NovaBlitz and check the website periodically for it's arrival on Mobile.  When I saw the announcement for the token I was really excited and intrigued.

Awesome, glad to have you with us! One thing to know is that as a Kickstarter backer, you're automatically getting some Nova Tokens as a reward for supporting the project over the last two years.

If you already own cards in Nova Blitz what happens after NovaTokens get tied to the game.  Do your existing cards get transferred on to that platform or will this be only new sets going forward.

We're keeping Set 1 as a free-to-play set, so that new players can more easily join the game. All future sets will be ownable cards on the blockchain.

Can you discuss more about providing a Stake in a card game.  Being new to cryptocurrencies I am not familar with the concept.  
Does this mean you will be spending those tokens?  Or is it more of a distribution of funds like in a mutal fund, so you're tokens would be allocated towards specific development teams as time goes on?

With proof of stake, you still own the tokens that you stake. Your "mutual fund" example is a reasonable way of thinking about it. How it works is that you stake your tokens on a specific game/team, and then you'll get the cards that team creates. If you change your mind, you can pull back some or part of your stake and use it for something else (spend it or sell it).

For the token exchange, I read that you would be exchanging ETH for the Nova Tokens.  Does this mean you need to own ETH to participate in the exchange or can you purchase with US Dollars at an ETH exchange rate equivalent?

Yes, you need ETH to participate - the Nova Tokens will be transferred to your ethereum wallet when they're distributed, so you have to have a wallet too. We recommend MyEtherWallet for creating a wallet. You can buy ETH with USD on many major exchanges (but make sure you transfer the ETH to your wallet BEFORE contributing to the token sale - if you contribute from an exchange, you won't receive any Nova Tokens).

A couple more philosophical questions on the token and market.  Can you share your thoughts on the market's appetite to going back to a TCG model versus a CCG model.  As you pointed out in the white paper the current digital ccg market does not support what the nova token  will provide, I think the closest we come is Magic the Gathering Online and even there you do not actually own the cards, although there is buying and selling of them.

The question is whether or not that is something the market wants to go back to since I would speculate a large portion of the digital ccg market never actually experienced the model of it's paper-based counterpart.  The concept of card "printing" and scarcity is another topic I wonder if the digital market will be able to wrap their heads around.

A follow up question to that is assuming this is something the market is looking for, why would a bigger company not just create their own token rather than using yours, Blizzard for example, although I would assume they are committed to their current business model at this stage?  I believe this is great for indie developers and studios not looking to sink R&D time into this area.  I am just wondering if there are concerns with success if competitive coins will arise to achieve the same thing.

I think the digital gaming market as a whole understands scarcity very well - we're exposed to it on a daily basis, in games and beyond. There's rare item codes and top-end raid loot for MMOs like Word of Warcraft, legendary weapons in Destiny, and many more examples. What we know is that ownership is an incredibly powerful driver for people, and that's something that the recent crop of CCGs haven't succeeded at. And one of the reasons scarcity is confusing in paper TCGs is the fact that print runs aren't known. With Nova Tokens, the print run is recorded on the blockchain, so it's public information. That lets even the most casual player understand just how rare a given card is.

Bigger companies tend to be risk averse. So that's why we haven't seen big companies jump into token creation and blockchain. Also, big companies have shareholder responsibilities, and so tend to be very private in what they talk about. They're just not good fits for the more open communication required to run a token sale project. Smaller companies most likely both won't be able to create their own token, as they don't have the required skills on board, and won't want to, as the effort, risk, and investment required is considerable. Being able to jump on board an existing, developed, and supported platform is a much more sure bet for them.
corez

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

I agree on the bigger companies tend to be risk adverse.

Most of the internet giant companies are basically start up in the first place.

Let's hope the blockchain era will create new giants.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

when we can fill up form?

Hi emath...do you mean ICO form? you can go to https://novablitz.com/ and click token sales signup ...we will guide you once everything is finalize

and once again , thank you for your interest in nova token  Grin Grin Grin
corez

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:12:58 AM

Downloaded Nova Blitz two days ago. Been playing this game since.

Great ICO. Hoping that this would solve the digital ownership of gaming items.
bitofc

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

Great team!

The CEO Paul Barclay, is ex Program Director: Magic The Gathering
and
advisor Richard Garfield Phd the Creator of Magic: The Gathering

Looks likes it is too good to miss this.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:46:07 AM

Great team!

The CEO Paul Barclay, is ex Program Director: Magic The Gathering
and
advisor Richard Garfield Phd the Creator of Magic: The Gathering

Looks likes it is too good to miss this.

Hi bitofc,

you are right.. solid team , promising project...

please forget to try the game - nova blitz from steam or beta version using mobile (IOS/android)
bitofc

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

im trying out the game in steam, but i have not get the access to Android beta (registered).
i'm not a gamer, but feeling good playing Nova blitz
soonhy

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

nice concept, with great team.  looking forward to this ico.  at this moment, let me submit to request for beta in android first.

NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:26:56 PM by mprep

WEEK 1 BOUNTY REPORT IS OUT NOW !!!!

Disclaimer
- This is a snapshot taken earlier (last Friday) and is likely to change as we approach the end of Week 1 of the bounty program.
- All NVT allocations are provisional and subject to change e.g. you have to remain a participant on our telegram group or maintain your signature & avatar to qualify for the NVT allocation.
- Please feel free to reach out to us on telegram or here if you would like to help us update your entry.
- We will be modifying Week 2 bounty program to take into account Week 1 results as we adjust the awards to incentivize the best outcomes for the project.

nice concept, with great team.  looking forward to this ico.  at this moment, let me submit to request for beta in android first.

Hi soonhy,

you can register yourself for beta testing over here ya http://[Suspicious link removed]/2AhLRGp

Thank You Grin Grin

Hi All,

Translator needed for Nova Token Project !!!! Lots of translation bounty will be giving out !!!

Hurry up and sign up for the translation bounty program before it is taken !!

Language availability as below
1. Chinese
2. Russian
3. Korean
4. Japanese
5. Thai
6. Vietnamese

Lets share this translation bounty news out to everyone so more people will get to know this AMAZING project  Grin Grin Grin Grin

corez

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:47 AM

They have already posted the first week bounty results. Good update from the team.
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:27:20 PM by mprep

One of the best ICO/ Concept I have ever seen, My favourite card games and blockchain get joined...... Too much excited.

People who already have the #NovaBlitz beta app on android /ios or the steam version and looking to play can add me . Ign- Adinalini . Have a nice day!

Dedicated team, promising project, amazing game #NovaBlitz, AMAZING COMMUNITY and ...... Ownership of cards, I feel kinda bad for blizzard. They are gonna lose their main title really soon.

Will the nova token platform be built in game or through external client?
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

When you say card games you mean similar to Dungeons and Dragons and other cards games out there? Like shadow I think that is the name. It also used cryptocurrency during its ICO. I am not quite sure what you meant by card games here. Or card that can purchase games? Hope that can be clarified.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
corez

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:33:51 AM

Guys. Join the telegram channel if you have any questions. The admins are more responsive in there.
NovaToken

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

When you say card games you mean similar to Dungeons and Dragons and other cards games out there? Like shadow I think that is the name. It also used cryptocurrency during its ICO. I am not quite sure what you meant by card games here. Or card that can purchase games? Hope that can be clarified.

Card games like Pokemon, Magic: The Gathering, Eternal, Gwent, Hearthstone, etc. And similar games from smaller developers.
Adinalini

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

Anyone who has played the game knows GOBLINS are op. Also singularity is play and win. Toymaker Cox should be a legendary. Tongue
soonhy

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

Guys. Join the telegram channel if you have any questions. The admins are more responsive in there.
yes, the telegram group is very active, encourage everyone who want to know more to join the discussion there.
Telegram group: https://t.me/novablitz
Telegram Annoucement Channel: https://t.me/novablitzofficial

Adinalini

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:14:17 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:27:44 PM by mprep

Guyz, the wiki for #NovaBlitz is live at http://novablitz.wikia.com/wiki/Nova_Blitz_Wiki

yes, the telegram group is very active, encourage everyone who want to know more to join the discussion there.
Yea also you get insider materials like knowing about new bounties first or about the wikia and directly talk with the team, they answer to anyone's question whenever they have time. It's definitely recommended to join.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

I like the phasing of this project. Every phase have their own important role to play and it will add to the possibility of their success. In additional, their phasing is also well discussed in every detailed info.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitofc

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

Is there a softcap? If yes, what happens to the unsold tokens? Will it be burnt or sold later?
Adinalini

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:51:01 PM

You need to write more information in the first message. A lot of questions were asked throughout the subject.
You can write the answers to those questions in the first message Smiley

Adinalini

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:09:18 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:27:55 PM by mprep

You need to write more information in the first message. A lot of questions were asked throughout the subject.
You can write the answers to those questions in the first message Smiley
Yeah an FAQ can be made with important questions and the links to wiki and subreddit can also be added.

Now there's more incentive to play, there's a bounty for gameplay!!!  Grin Grin

corez

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

Bounty for week 2 just started. Don’t miss out
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

ShadowToken tried it for his own game. But there was not much demand for being waves assets.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
corez

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:02:50 PM

I have a question for the admin
Nova Token’s idea of Proof-of-Stake is that players earn new cards by holding Nova Tokens. New cards can then be sold for PURE profit by players. This is good for NVT holder, right? Any such games in the market?
Adinalini

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:54:08 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:28:07 PM by mprep

Nova Token’s idea of Proof-of-Stake is that players earn new cards by holding Nova Tokens. New cards can then be sold for PURE profit by players. This is good for NVT holder, right? Any such games in the market?
Exactly my question, will there be some fee and all and can be withdraw our tokens any time from being held as proof of stake?

The new sets that will be released will be put in the existing 5 aspects or is there any chance for new aspects to come?? **Hype**

soonhy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

Not that I aware of at the moment, but I bet there will be other projects doing something similar.
I do have faith in this project due to team's past experience with Magic The Gathering and vibrant telegram community.
Everyone else who come to this thread, please do join us at https://t.me/Novablitz and check out their official website in https://novablitz.com

skiran

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Hello its quite nice to have NOVA in Ico. Is any airdrop or bounty plan?
bitofc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:23:03 AM

Hello its quite nice to have NOVA in Ico. Is any airdrop or bounty plan?
this is not an airdrop, Novablitz does has a bounty rewards plan, please check out the details in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2427778.0
monnoh

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

Great project. I'm a Titan level kickstarter backer and the journey has been exciting. The devs have always been very responsive and open to feedback on the old forum; the only thing lacking has been marketing which should be solved in the near future.

redleo

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

Hello, do you need Italian translation?
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

Do you need spanish translation? Thanks!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
bitabit

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:24:42 PM

I don't see how the token or any of its game assets will gain value in the future just by researching similar tokens/cards on the ETH platform such as Nexium.  It looks like Bitcoin based assets hold better value.
soonhy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

Copied from NovaBlitz official telegram group https://t.me/novablitz and its announcement group https://t.me/novablitzofficial

https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+Sale+Information+Sheet.pdf

We've created three incentives for token sale purchasers. The first is a sliding scale of bonus tokens based on time, starting at a whopping 60% bonus on Day 1. The second is a sliding scale of bonus tokens based on commitment amount, starting at a 20% bonus for committing at least 100ETH (up to a 100% bonus for 1,000ETH+). The third is the HODL bonus. There will be an air drop to all token sale participants for the 12 months after the token sale.

bitofc

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:28:27 PM by mprep

Read more on https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

It is not an overstatement to say the Blockchain technology has spurred a revolution that spans many industries today. At first, most of the innovation was restricted to the financial industry. However, this is all changing for two main reasons. First, the transparency and trust created by the Blockchain are much sought-after features far beyond finance. Second, the Ethereum Blockchain ecosystem enables building of decentralized digital projects of all sorts.

There is quite a bit of momentum for digital card games and esports in general at the moment. Platforms for digital games will slowly but surely migrate to the Blockchain. This is where Nova Token Platform, a Blockchain-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform, comes in. The Nova Token team members are highly skilled pioneers in this arena who are merging Blockchain technology with card trading, gaming and tournament holding. And one of the team's key advisors is none other than Richard Garfield himself.

Join the community at telegram group: https://t.me/novablitz

Nova Token Platform is a decentralized Ethereum-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform that allows players as well to own and trade all types of cards as to play games and participate in any tournaments. It is a formidable competitor in the TCG arena as it supports esport, third-party developers and in-game integration.

The main advantage of using Nova Token Platform is providing of quick and secure trading, games and smart packs. Moreover, the platform is designed to support decentralized tournaments, which protects participants against fraud and cheating. Players can organize their own tournaments while the Nova Token Platform framework handles the security and match-reporting.

Nova Blitz is a revolutionary real-time trading card game with fast-paced gameplay, strategy, and mind-games. Participants play simultaneously and can control every step of the game online.

Moreover, Nova Token Platform provides its players many possibilities if they hold Nova Tokens (NVT).

Players can use Nova Token in order to own the cards, trade them on in-game card exchange, and win NVT in tournament prizes.

The Nova Token Platform is based by the concept of enable card ownership. This concept means that as more tokens you own, as more cards you will earn over time.

Read more on https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/12/06/collectible-card-games-get-blockchain-upgrade-nova-token-platform/

Join the community at telegram group: https://t.me/novablitz
dynacom

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:28:52 PM by mprep

hey everyone,

the team released the ICO terms sheet already...on the first few days ...there are 60% bonus!!...given that their team behind ...i think it will be success...if there are questions..we can reach their team in telegram https://t.me/novablitz .....or for more infor...can visit their website https://novablitz.com/

saw some youtuber review this project... it is accessible it over here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uerwlz_JhFM&feature=youtu.be

if there are question, kindly contact the team @ https://t.me/novablitz

two questions pls
1.what is the staking rate
2.Is there a facebook bounty

hi matthew,

i saw some people asking the same question in telegram, let me help the mod to reply

1. it will be depends on the card release as it is too early to give the quantity of nova token in order to stake for legendary card
2. there are no facebook bounty at the moment.

you can talk to the team over https://t.me/novablitz ...they are very responsive over there and the community there is friendly too...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The gaming industry is an untapped industry as far as crypto-currency is concerned.Nova tokens has huge potential to make huge returns to investors.That why i will be investing in this.

yeah... i underestimated the demand of game industry especially when it come to cryptokitties... btw..matthewio are you a whale?? you sounds like one !!!

Token sheet is release novablitz.com ... they having 60% extra bonus for the first few days!!...

so all the big whales and plankton... we should not miss this sales!!  Grin Grin Grin
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

I have received the invitation to try the beta IOS app of the game. It is using Test Flight but I'm afraid that they can take control of my iPhone, how can I be sure that it is safe to install the app? Thank you!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
SheffSlacker

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

I have received the invitation to try the beta IOS app of the game. It is using Test Flight but I'm afraid that they can take control of my iPhone, how can I be sure that it is safe to install the app? Thank you!
Yes I was reading through the info wanting to try the Beta for the Android version and have to say I backed away from it with concerns over the security of my device.  Would be interested to hear the views/opinions of anyone who has actually installed it.
Adinalini

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Make sure you sigh up for the bounty while it still is!!
bitofc

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

The ICO starts Dec. 11, with the bonus schedule as below.  Don't miss the 60% bonus for the first 3 days.

Day 1-3: 60% bonus
Day 4-6: 50% bonus
Day 7-9: 40% bonus
Day 10-12: 30% bonus
Day 13-14: 20% bonus
Day 15: 15% bonus
Day 16: 14% bonus
Day 17: 13% bonus
Day 18: 12% bonus
Day 19: 11% bonus
Day 20: 10% bonus
Day 21: 9% bonus
Day 22: 8% bonus
Day 23: 7% bonus
Day 24: 6% bonus
Day 25: 5% bonus
Day 26: 4% bonus
Day 27: 3% bonus
Day 28: 2% bonus
Day 29: 1% bonus
Day 30: 0% bonus

Details please refer to https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+Sale+Information+Sheet.pdf
nizran

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

Nova Blitz ICO starts at 10am US ET on 11 December 2017. Sign up at NovaBlitz.com We look forward to having you join us! Chat with us at https://t.me/novablitz

The ICO starts Dec. 11, with the bonus schedule as below.  Don't miss the 60% bonus for the first 3 days.

Day 1-3: 60% bonus
Day 4-6: 50% bonus
Day 7-9: 40% bonus
Day 10-12: 30% bonus
Day 13-14: 20% bonus
Day 15: 15% bonus
Day 16: 14% bonus
Day 17: 13% bonus
Day 18: 12% bonus
Day 19: 11% bonus
Day 20: 10% bonus
Day 21: 9% bonus
Day 22: 8% bonus
Day 23: 7% bonus
Day 24: 6% bonus
Day 25: 5% bonus
Day 26: 4% bonus
Day 27: 3% bonus
Day 28: 2% bonus
Day 29: 1% bonus
Day 30: 0% bonus

Details please refer to https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+Sale+Information+Sheet.pdf
dynacom

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:33:59 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:29:18 PM by mprep

Hi,

just copy out some news by members in telegram group, it seem nova tokens is getting some popularity among the industry  Grin Grin Grin

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/2017/12/new-nova-tokens-explode-onto-the-digital-gaming-market-monday/

For more info, you guys can visit nova token/blitz telegram at https://t.me/novablitz

The ICO date is on 11-dec ...don't miss out the 60% bonus on the first 3 day !!!

Hi all,

if anyone of you interested to tell more people about this project in reddit, you can reach out the subreddit over this URL

nova token subreddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/novatoken/
nova blitz subreddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/NovaBlitz/
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

Interesting project. Have you a video presentation?

Hello,

there are some video featuring the game/project

review by member : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uerwlz_JhFM&feature=youtu.be
official teaser : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0ejs50CxA

Smiley
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

Yes I was reading through the info wanting to try the Beta for the Android version and have to say I backed away from it with concerns over the security of my device.  Would be interested to hear the views/opinions of anyone who has actually installed it.
Have you found some info about security or privacity about the beta app? Thanks!!

Adinalini

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

Today is the day it all begins!! Make sure to get the early bonus while you can!!!

rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

I like the token sale terms that NovaBlitz has set up:

• 75% sold to the public
  • Only one tier so it's a level playing field
  • Token vesting over 2 years for the team members

It's rare to see a token sale set up so responsibly. It's like they actually plan to build what they say they will. Smiley

The team is responsive on Telegram too. Looks good.
Saks92

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

Looks like a serious project ! I'm in ! Big project
nizran

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:00 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:29:31 PM by mprep

Looks like a serious project ! I'm in ! Big project

Nova Token Platform is a decentralized Ethereum-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform that allows players as well to own and trade all types of cards as to play games and participate in any tournaments.  See more at https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/12/06/collectible-card-games-get-blockchain-upgrade-nova-token-platform/

Developers stand to gain a lot from Nova Token Platform. First, they are able to fundraise using NVT for their projects. Second, the platform allows integration their games. Third, they are able to tap into the established player base. Last and most important, developers can take in 90 percent of the revenue from NVT purchases against only 70 percent of the revenue on the iOS and Android app-stores.

With a fully viable product and consultation from some of the best names in the industry like the aforementioned Garfield and the creator of the Magic Pro Tour Skaff Elias, Nova Token Platform is well worth exploring.

Read more on https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

Great concept, i am positive it will come out great.The gaming industry is very large and lucrative

Indeed, the gaming industry is very lucrative. As Nova Token’s tagline goes : Own a piece of the $120 billion digital gaming market.

corez

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Two more days to get the 60% Bonus. Let's own a piece of the gaming market.
bitofc

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

The ICO for Nova Token has started.  Day 1 to Day 3 has 60% bonus, do not miss it!
Please sign up at NovaBlitz.com to receive the Token Purchase Agreement.
gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:26 PM

i signed the agreement but i lost money on that bs cryptokitty garbage. is it ok if i send less than my agreement. its still more than the minimum.1

also my receiving address will be myetherwallet. is that ok?
corez

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

i signed the agreement but i lost money on that bs cryptokitty garbage. is it ok if i send less than my agreement. its still more than the minimum.1

also my receiving address will be myetherwallet. is that ok?

Hi gEMx. I see no problem for both you queries. They will adjust your receiving NVT based on the amount transferred.

However if you want confirmation you can join the chat group in telegram at https://t.me/novablit.

The admin will answer your query.

Thanks
CBravo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:15:00 PM

Will the nova token stage be worked in diversion or through outer customer?
ezioauditore

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:56:28 AM

Definitely one of the more interesting projects out there, right after how Cryptokittens managed to steal the show for the collectibles market.
nizran

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:00:02 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:29:43 PM by mprep

Will the nova token stage be worked in diversion or through outer customer?

Can I ask you to rephrase that question for my better understanding?

Interesting project. Have you a video presentation?

Hello,

there are some video featuring the game/project

review by member : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uerwlz_JhFM&feature=youtu.be
official teaser : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0ejs50CxA

Smiley

Some awesome on videos on Nova Blitz!
bitofc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

Novatoken gaming platform ICO Day 1 to Day 3 has 60% bonus, only 31 hours left.  Do not miss it!
Please sign up at http://NovaBlitz.com  to receive the Token Purchase Agreement.

The game Novablitz is already playable in Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/388370/Nova_Blitz/

Novablitz is developed and designed by experienced team from Magic The Gathering.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

thank you for the information I think this project is very good so can not wait to see the progress of this project.
corez

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:29 AM

Less than 8 hours to go until the 60% Bonus for day 1-3 ends.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of the game market.
bitofc

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:56 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:29:56 PM by mprep

3 hours left for the day 1 to day 3 bonus 60 %
Do not miss the opportunity to be involved in such a promising project with experience development team from gaming industry.

About 1.5 hours left for the 60% bonus.
Visit novablitz.com and telegram group https://t.me/novablitz  for more information

Only 45 minutes left for the 60% bonus.
Visit novablitz.com and telegram group https://t.me/novablitz  for more information
gEMx

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

where can we get the token address and decimals that i may add it to my wallet
matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:29:16 AM

The gaming industry has been receiving a lot of attention lately with so many ICOs most of which offer very little or no solution solving any challenge.Nova Token offer a unique value proposition.It is a project that  will change the way things are done for the better.Love it
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

is there a live update of the sale? I can't see how many coins sold in the ico page
bitofc

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

officially crossed 2,229 ETH for Day 1-3.

please join the novablitz telegram group https://t.me/novablitz and the announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more updated info.
takemetothepub

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:13:01 AM

I also would like to know this please as right now we've given you money and not had anything back yet, think you need to start communicating with your backers!
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Has anyone tried the beta app of Nova Token? Thanks

dynacom

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:10 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:33:56 PM by mprep

I also would like to know this please as right now we've given you money and not had anything back yet, think you need to start communicating with your backers!

Hi, have you completed the purchase?  if yes...According to their telegram admin...... the acknowledgement letter will be sent out in batch every sunday...

you can get the token sales full information at their official telegram page or official website

their announcement telegram : https://t.me/novablitzofficial
their FAQ telegram : https://t.me/novablitz

Have you found some info about security or privacity about the beta app? Thanks!!

i think someone raise this question to the nova team, they replied something like they are using the official test server from android..i not very technical person..

maybe you guys can ask over them in their official telegram group..the admin and team is there most of the time

nova blitz telegram : https://t.me/novablitz

is there a live update of the sale? I can't see how many coins sold in the ico page

you can go to etherscan.io and check the contribution wallet has received how many eth... i can't post it here..maybe you just raise this question in telegram..someone will help you out...the community is very helpful
corez

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Currently at level 2 which is 50% bonus tokens.

Don't miss out on this opportunity Smiley
soonhy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:56:01 AM

https://twitter.com/decentraland/status/941721567800758272

Great to see two highly potential projects decentraland and novablitz working together. Decentraland is a virtual reality world where users can buy and build on parcels of land. Novatoken is a gaming platform, that allows users to buy/trade cards on blockchain.

For more information how to participate in Novablitz ICO, please visit Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial
Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:16:35 AM

Again the game platform concept project. This could be an opportunity for game lovers, game cards can be exchanged.
What is the price of 1 card game sir?
Is there any bonus towards the end of ico ??

urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:23:18 AM

On the roadmap - there isn't any dates. Can you provide some information? Maybe 1Q of 2018 or something.
Adinalini

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

Nova Fans goto and register at the forum to discuss everything nova!! And have a nice day!
https://www.nvtchat.com

nizran

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Exactly 1 hour left before the end of Level 2 bonus of 50%. Send in your ETH now!
spiderlee

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

Great job Nova Blitz is already on its 3 Level  with 40% Bunos , #NovaBlitz it the best ICO Digital Gaming Project!!
takemetothepub

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:03 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:34:22 PM by mprep

Hi, have you completed the purchase?  if yes...According to their telegram admin...... the acknowledgement letter will be sent out in batch every sunday...

Well Sunday has been and gone and no sign of any email, also lots of questions from people being unanswered on here by the team. Anyone else feeling a little jittery about this team and the lack of communication to investors?

Well Sunday has been and gone and no sign of any email, also lots of questions from people being unanswered on here by the team. Anyone else feeling a little jittery about this team and the lack of communication to investors?

Spoke to the team on Telegram and they assure me the email is coming at some point? We'll see what happens.
lambobaby

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Nova is one of their airdrop target?
Borowsky

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:07:48 PM

If you need some info/answers, telegram is the best place for that. Admins and devs are more active there.
corez

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

Hi. Please join their chat group in telegram at https://t.me/novablitz

The admin see very active in there with helpful community. Hope to see you there Smiley
bitofc

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Again the game platform concept project. This could be an opportunity for game lovers, game cards can be exchanged.
What is the price of 1 card game sir?
Is there any bonus towards the end of ico ??

The price of the card is not known yet, and it would be different price for different type of card, and price will be driven by market demand.
For bonus regarding the ico, please join telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial
The bonus reduces over time until the token sale ends.

for more discussion regarding novablitz and novatoken, please join the telegram group https://t.me/novablitz
spiderlee

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

Hello Nova Token why is that you don't have Facebook and LinkedIn bounty?
If you want you can hire me to post in LinkedIn  I have more that 8k connection there
bitofc

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:03:02 AM

Hello Nova Token why is that you don't have Facebook and LinkedIn bounty?
If you want you can hire me to post in LinkedIn  I have more that 8k connection there

At this moment, Novablitz does not has Facebook and LinkedIn bounty.
soonhy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

About 12 hrs left for 40% bonus.  https://novablitz.com/
Please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more info on how to join this ICO.
Please join Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz for more interaction with the community.

bitofc

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

About 7.5 hours left for the 40% bonus.
Don't miss out this huge potential platform for esports and card gaming industry.

They have highly experienced development team and also they are being advised by some of the pioneers in the industry like Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering, and Skaff Elias, creator of the Magic Pro Tour.
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Hi, has anyone tried the beta app (iOS or Android)? I'm afraid about the data that they can access of my device

bitofc

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

Hi, has anyone tried the beta app (iOS or Android)? I'm afraid about the data that they can access of my device
I have played a few games on Android with the Novablitz beta app.
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

I have played a few games on Android with the Novablitz beta app.

Thanks for your answer, do you know which permissions have you given in order to install the Android app? Thanks Wink

spiderlee

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

What is the deference of NovaBlitz from the other gaming company that also held and ICO? do you look at them as a competitor?
nizran

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

What is the deference of NovaBlitz from the other gaming company that also held and ICO? do you look at them as a competitor?

Hi Spiderlee, thanks for your interest in Nova Token. There is a comparison table of the other competitors in the space. It's on page 11 of the WhitePaper which you can download here:

My personal experience having invested in Enjin which is a pale comparison to NOVA, has gained more than 2x of my investment. Nova will indeed be phenomenal!
bitofc

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:33:03 AM

Play the game in steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/388370/Nova_Blitz/
or you can sign up for iOS and Android beta.
Currently Novablitz is offering game play bounties! too good to be missed for trading card gamers.

NOVA BLITZ GAMEPLAY BOUNTIES (NEW)

Starting week 4,15.0 million NVTs will be awarded each week in our game play bounty, token is granted based on each participant's share of the points earned during a week in the game play bounty category. any game disconnected or abandoned game will not be counted

At the end of the week, points are reset to zero.

•   Played between 1-4 games      : 10 points
•   Played between 5-20 games    : 20 points
•   Played between 21-49 games  : 30 points
•   Played more than 50 games    : 40 points

Note :Player have to report their game played in this thread, and log the IGN (In game name) in bounty application sheet.
soonhy

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

If you have any question regarding Novablitz, the game itself or Nova Token the gaming platform, please head over to the telegram community group https://t.me/novablitz for more information and discussion.

For questions on how to join the ico, the detailed steps are in Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial

If you are looking for players to play against in the Novablitz game, please check out the discord group at https://discord.gg/XbjrTk

There is also https://www.nvtchat.com/ build by a community member.

bitofc

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:34:38 PM by mprep

The roadmap for Nova token.  Currently the first game on the platform, Novablitz has been completed, and playable on Steam, iOS and Android.

For updated information about the project, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial (Telegram announcement group)
For interaction with the community and discussion, please join https://t.me/novablitz (Telegram group)

Novablitz mentioned in Decentraland ($MANA) blog and twitter. 

https://twitter.com/decentraland/status/944228669815435264

https://blog.decentraland.org/cryptocollectibles-decentraland-and-you-130676002015

”The Nova Blitz real time trading card game is the first game to integrate the Nova Token platform.”
Nova Blitz is a real-time, digital, collectible card game set in a future universe. The Nova Token is an in-game currency allowing for in-game purchases and the trading, buying, and selling of cards.

corez

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

Few more hours to go before Level 4 bonus ends.

Let's not miss this opportunity while Eth is relatively cheap.
ezioauditore

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

Don't miss out the chance for the Level 4 bonus!

Besides, download the full game at http://store.steampowered.com/app/388370/Nova_Blitz/
dynacom

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:49:05 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:34:50 PM by mprep

The roadmap for Nova token.  Currently the first game on the platform, Novablitz has been completed, and playable on Steam, iOS and Android.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRpEIMuVoAA2C4O.jpg:small

For updated information about the project, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial (Telegram announcement group)
For interaction with the community and discussion, please join https://t.me/novablitz (Telegram group)

Wow this is good... din't see that in the previous version on the expected timeline.... hope that the team able to bring it out as their roadmap  Grin Grin Grin Grin

for more Q&A with the team, can join https://t.me/novablitz (Telegram group)

saw some news in tweb , they are targeting more marketing channel nowadays...

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2017/12/13/collectible-card-games-have-just-become-even-geekier-by-adding-blockchain/

for more info , can visit their telegram https://t.me/novablitz (Telegram group)
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

Can't wait for the first tournament, hah
This idea is just INSANELY GOOD!!!:)
Wish u the best!

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
bitofc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

The Divine aspect is an eternal struggle between Angels and Demons, between good and evil.

Source: https://twitter.com/NovaBlitz

For updated information about the project, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial (Telegram announcement channel)
corez

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:51 AM

Merry Xmas Everyone.  Cheesy

Don't forget to join the crowdsale.  Grin
bitofc

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:52:53 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:03 PM by mprep

#NOVABLITZ is a fully-functional cross #platform card #game, and will be the first game to implement the #NovaToken. It already features more than 300 cards, and will feature up to 50 new cards each month. Token sale live: https://novablitz.com/

Source: https://twitter.com/vejdemann/status/945002783576600576

For updated information about the project, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial (Telegram announcement channel)

#Novablitz is wishing everyone a Happy Holidays.  Novablitz is a real time trading card game, and the first to be on #novatoken a decentralized esports and card game platform build on #ethereum #blockchain

Source: https://twitter.com/NovaBlitz/status/945657324747735040

Level 6 bonus 15% is still on-going.  Please do not miss this opportunity!

nizran

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:37:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:15 PM by mprep

How do you value Nova Token (NVT)?

Holding NVTs allows players of online card games to own all their cards, earn copies of every new card (based on proof of stake of NVTs), sell cards for NVT on the Card Exchange and win NVT in tournaments. As for developers, NVT will provide the necessary funding for game developers to integrate the NVT platform into their games.

When more game developers use the platform, there will be higher demand for NVT and hence more funds for growth of NVTs.

For official announcements from Nova Blitz, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial
Ask the founder and his team anything on https://t.me/novablitz

Nova Token’s business model makes economic sense with Card Printing, In-Games Purchases, Tournaments and Developers Funding Pool. All monies that flow through these 4 touch points will benefit the NVT holders. Are there any other trading card games that have gone online other than NVT?

For more information on Nova Blitz token sale, go to www.NovaBlitz.com and for engagement with the founder and team, feel free to join their Telegram chatgroup at t.me/novablitz

dynacom

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Nova Token’s business model makes economic sense with Card Printing, In-Games Purchases, Tournaments and Developers Funding Pool. All monies that flow through these 4 touch points will benefit the NVT holders. Are there any other trading card games that have gone online other than NVT?

For more information on Nova Blitz token sale, go to www.NovaBlitz.com and for engagement with the founder and team, feel free to join their Telegram chatgroup at t.me/novablitz

Yeah, quite agree on you for this parts, it seems that they have a partnership with another block chain project - decentraland, not sure how does the partner work...anyone here familiar on that ?

meanwhile don't miss out the 12% bonus and future airdrop of this Nova token/blitz project..more info can go to www.novablitz.com
bitofc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

is Mcafee going to do ICO of the week tweet?
If yes, will he tweet about Novablitz?

Maybe...

Novablitz has replied to Mcafee's ICO of the week tweet
https://twitter.com/NovaBlitz/status/946202062093561856
nizran

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Have you read Nova Token’s Whitepaper which claims that the overall digital gaming market will hit $120Bn by 2020? Out of $120Bn, it is said that the digital card game sector will grow to $1.96Bn by 2020. How much do you think Nova Token can command in market capitalization post-ICO?

For official announcements from Nova Blitz, please join https://t.me/novablitzofficial
Ask the founder and his team anything on Telegram at https://t.me/novablitz
soonhy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

ICO still going on!

Level 11 10% bonus.

Kindly visit the website :-
https://novablitz.com/

Please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more info on how to join this ICO.

Please join Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz for more interaction with the community.

dynacom

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

The bonus of crowd sales is finishing soon, make sure everyone don't miss out the 10% tier.....

Ready product in steam + magic the gathering team behind it = something big behind!!

if any of you have question about the project, please visit Q&A telegram channel at https://t.me/novablitz ...the team is very helpful overthere
bitofc

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:58 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

It is not an overstatement to say the Blockchain technology has spurred a revolution that spans many industries today. At first, most of the innovation was restricted to the financial industry. However, this is all changing for two main reasons. First, the transparency and trust created by the Blockchain are much sought-after features far beyond finance. Second, the Ethereum Blockchain ecosystem enables building of decentralized digital projects of all sorts.

There is quite a bit of momentum for digital card games and esports in general at the moment. Platforms for digital games will slowly but surely migrate to the Blockchain. This is where Nova Token Platform, a Blockchain-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform, comes in. The Nova Token team members are highly skilled pioneers in this arena who are merging Blockchain technology with card trading, gaming and tournament holding. And one of the team's key advisors is none other than Richard Garfield himself.
corez

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

It's good to read the article which summarize what Nova Token is trying to solve
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

suuuperstoked about this project
Raul Lopez

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

suuuperstoked about this project
What do you mean? Thanks

bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:43 AM

Novablitz has been heavily discussed in https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7nd4jb/after_kitties_and_ethertanks_i_really_hope_an/ 
All Novablitz enthusiasts should go there and upvote all Novablitz comments, and add a few valuable inputs to the thread.
trplzr

Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Hello there!

I'm enjoying the game! I'm participating in twitter campaigns and gameplays. (IGN: trplzr).
Sometimes I run into bugs, mostly visual or AI decisions, but the Bug reporting system is a bit ineffective, sometimes it crashes the game (  Tongue ) and I can not access previous logs.
Would it be of devs interest to report inbox or on some email the events?
Ty and congratulations for the game.

bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Hello there!

I'm enjoying the game! I'm participating in twitter campaigns and gameplays. (IGN: trplzr).
Sometimes I run into bugs, mostly visual or AI decisions, but the Bug reporting system is a bit ineffective, sometimes it crashes the game (  Tongue ) and I can not access previous logs.
Would it be of devs interest to report inbox or on some email the events?
Ty and congratulations for the game.

You can send the details to support@dragonfoundry.com for possible bugs reporting. 
kain134

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Are you not worried that the fees needed to play the game will be outside of your control?

If the blocks get to full then somebody will have to pay for the higher gas limit. We saw it with the cryptokitty rage. Basic game actions would cost 1 - 3 dollars.

Of course this won't always be a problem ... but will we have blockchain based games that on some days are not playable because it's to expensive?

Do you guys have a solution for this?
bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Are you not worried that the fees needed to play the game will be outside of your control?

If the blocks get to full then somebody will have to pay for the higher gas limit. We saw it with the cryptokitty rage. Basic game actions would cost 1 - 3 dollars.

Of course this won't always be a problem ... but will we have blockchain based games that on some days are not playable because it's to expensive?

Do you guys have a solution for this?

Game action would not be recorded on the blockchain.
The digital collectible cards for trading card games likes Novablitz on Novatoken platform will be an asset on Ethereum blockchain.  Users can buy/sell cards easily on the platform. 
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 04:11:11 AM by tk808

This is a pretty greedy ICO, have you guys read the whitepaper? Like some real fucking greed.

If you look at steam and any Indy game, they can develop this shit for 500k USD through a go-fund-me. But instead, we have these greedy cunts asking nearly 80-100million dollars in investment for some pictures and data on a blockchain. Let me rephrase, they valued their creation here at over 80million dollars!

Let me give you an example of what 100million dollar game is:

The most Costly game ever made was, GTAV, it cost nearly $250 Million
The 5th most costly game ever made was Destiny roughly $140 Million
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_video_games_to_develop

These are AAA games with hundreds/thousands (when you factor in ever little asset or supplier that had their hand in the game) of people working on them, through multi-billion dollar studios.

You think you guys can actually compete with Hearthstone or even pokemon? No, those are highly developed and highly integrated into the very fabric of our society. Those are characters that have brewed in minds for decades. Billions were spent on marketing, but through giant distributors who didn't focus soley on that asset of "cards", but had the ability to market it through a world-renown brand names such as Activision/Blizzard or Nintendo and they made profits by being already-established through the channels already made with other giant successes. Essentially, they had the capital and reputation through games like mario or warcraft to help promote and create new entities.

What we have here is a get-rich-quick scam ICO, with poor poor artwork designs on the cards.

i quote
"it fails entirely on card ownership - cards cannot be traded, so player collections
have no value, and will never have value."

This actually has no significant meaning to anyone. No one actually cares if they own the hearthstone cards, because when you login and you play the game, you have fun playing and you FEEL like you have ownership over those cards.

Basically, you guys are saying here is a couple drawings we made in 2-3 months, you can have this PUBLIC ID associated with the card and yeah it's 100% yours, but does that truly matter when you play a game, fuck no. Video game's are entertainment, not investments. Would you like to own Mario? Fuck yeah, but guess what, it took billions of dollars to make Mario... Mario.

This isn't Entropia Universe either, this is fucking cards with some shitty drawn artwork. - https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

What we have here is a mismatch of shit, misdirection and manipulation.

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do.  

Feels bad when potential investors knows more about the field you work in, then you actually do yourself.
bitofc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

This is a pretty greedy ICO, have you guys read the whitepaper? Like some real fucking greed.

If you look at steam and any Indy game, they can develop this shit for 500k USD through a go-fund-me. But instead, we have these greedy cunts asking nearly 80-100million dollars in investment for some pictures and data on a blockchain. Let me rephrase, they valued their creation here at over 80million dollars!

These are AAA games with hundreds/thousands (when you factor in ever little asset or supplier that had their hand in the game) of people working on them, through multi-billion dollar studios.

You think you guys can actually compete with Hearthstone or even pokemon? No, those are highly developed and highly integrated into the very fabric of our society. Those are characters that have brewed in minds for decades. Billions were spent on marketing, but through giant distributors who didn't focus soley on that asset of "cards", but had the ability to market it through a world-renown brand names such as Activision/Blizzard or Nintendo and they made profits by being already-established through the channels already made with other giant successes. Essentially, they had the capital and reputation through games like mario or warcraft to help promote and create new entities.

What we have here is a get-rich-quick scam ICO, with poor poor artwork designs on the cards.

i quote
"it fails entirely on card ownership - cards cannot be traded, so player collections

This actually has no significant meaning to anyone. No one actually cares if they own the hearthstone cards, because when you login and you play the game, you have fun playing and you FEEL like you have ownership over those cards.

Basically, you guys are saying here is a couple drawings we made in 2-3 months, you can have this PUBLIC ID associated with the card and yeah it's 100% yours, but does that truly matter when you play a game, fuck no. Video game's are entertainment, not investments. Would you like to own Mario? Fuck yeah, but guess what, it took billions of dollars to make Mario... Mario.

This isn't Entropia Universe either, this is fucking cards with some shitty drawn artwork. - https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do.  

Feels bad when potential investors knows more about the field you work in, then you actually do yourself.

The softcap is only 10,000 ETH if you read the information in https://t.me/novablitzofficial and please join https://t.me/novablitz for more discussion.

75% of the total tokens will be on public sale.  That is 75 billions token, with the price of 1ETH=1 million tokens, the hard cap is 75,000 ETH?
Definitely no, because Novablitz has a scaling bonus starting with 60% bonus on Day 1 to Day 3, so even if they sold out, it will be much less than 75,000ETH more likes 45,000 ETH or less if they SOLD OUT.  That is far off from your 80-100 millions statement.

if you still do not aware that, all unsold tokens will be distributed proportionally to ICO buyers.  But I want to emphasize that soft cap is only 10,000 ETH, with USD800, that is only 8 millions USD.
BitcoinFlamengo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

This is one of the best reviews I have ever read here.
corez

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

Just to add to some of the comments above.

The ICO itself is not for NovaBlitz.com but for NovaToken. They are trying to build an ecosystem using the token. NovaBlitz will be the first game to use this token in the blockchain.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:16:19 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:39 PM by mprep

just some update from nova blitz team from telegram, they have started distributed the NVT token by batch...anyone can go to their telegram to check that out

announcement telegram : https://t.me/novablitzofficial
FAQ telegram : https://t.me/novablitz

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do. 

i have studied a bit on this project when they release some press in coin telegraph... there are 2 entities here... nova blitz and nova token ...nova blitz is backed by kick starter around 50k usd if i am not mistaken...the crowd sales is raising fund for nova token , the block chain platform for card game... thus the comparison that you made non of them is not really valid  as you should compare apple to apple, the nearest will be block chain platform like enjin coin...

www.novablitz.com will be the first game to implement nova token... the softcap is only around 5m USD (10,000 ETH) ..... as when the crowd sales start ETH value only  around 500-600 USD...THIS IS VERY REASONABLE funding IMO

side notes, all block chain project fetch a lot higher valuation then any traditional business/project due to their upcoming potential/earning...just simply pick any dapp and compare to business ...

rachid37

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Big announcement for nova token https://medium.com/@novablitz/nova-token-announces-token-distribution-coin-agenda-and-neverdie-partnership-5b8c2caeb19e

Official announcement telegram :  https://t.me/novablitzofficial

FAQ telegram :  https://t.me/novablitz

RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Gaming is big in the crypto world, but I don't know what to say about NOVA. I would really like to invest but the game itself doesn't look that great, and I am a big fan of card games, pretty sad.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:20:11 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:51 PM by mprep

The nova token team will pitch in join coinagenda conference in las vegas tomorrow ....i think the hype will be pumped up especially all the media, PR coverage that might possible get from this conference.....

Some facts of Coinagenda
CoinAgenda Summit is the largest CoinAgenda to date, with more than 25,000 sq feet at Caesar's Palace to hold 1,000 attendees, 40 speakers/presenters and 75 exhibits.

Gaming is big in the crypto world, but I don't know what to say about NOVA. I would really like to invest but the game itself doesn't look that great, and I am a big fan of card games, pretty sad.

I think the fund that is going to raise is use to develop the blockchain protocol for card game instead of the game (nova blitz) itself... novablitz just will be the first game that will implement on nova token platform .... other card game developer can use nova token platform for their card games.....

Personally think that using ERC721 for card with possible market values display like coinmarketcap is cool...

pizzacraver44

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Excited to see what they show at CA
bitofc

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:56:03 AM by bitofc

Nova Token team partnered up with Jon "neverdie" Jacobs

https://medium.com/@novablitz/nova-token-announces-token-distribution-coin-agenda-and-neverdie-partnership-5b8c2caeb19e

To keep up the news and update of Novablitz,
please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial
also follow Novablitz's twitter https://twitter.com/NovaBlitz
nizran

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:06:20 PM by nizran

Just when you thought that Christmas was over, NovaBlitz is still giving away more joy and happiness. NovaBlitz is offering a 10Bn Nova Token giveaway, split between everyone who joins the token sale before 10am EST on January 10th.

http://mailchi.mp/191e0db9359a/nova-token-announce-1867261

NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Updates
1. Telegram bounty removed from week 8 onwards
2. Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Gameplay bounties has been revised from week 8 onward
3. Bounty effective period extended 3 more weeks to 5 February 2018
nizran

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:06:45 PM by nizran

Late last year, I participated in the ICO of EnjinCoin towards its tail-end and secured at a price of $0.06 per ENJ after some small bonus.

Yesterday, it went as high as $0.49. For many earlier buyers at below $0.05, that would mean a whopping 10x or more.

This is not an outlier. ENJ seems to be following the trend of TRON (TRX) which is now trading at $10.9 billion in market cap. ENJ at the time of writing is trading at $322 million in market cap.

As for Nova Token which is targeting to raise 10,000 ETH, this would mean a huge upside for investors and supporters alike. The use case of Nova Token appears to be similar to that of ENJ but Nova Token has more features as shown in a comparison table on Page 11 of its WhitePaper. https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf

What's more interesting, for those who are buying before 10th January, they'll receive part of the 10Bn Nova Tokens that would be apportioned to all subscribers proportionately.

katerin.vrn

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Hello, How many tokens will be released?
Will be issued additional tokens after ICO? Is it possible to sell tokens right after ICO?
Thanks for reply.
runcup

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

I did read a little bit but didn't find the info.

Are we going to be able to sell our novatoken against other crypto ?

Long story short, are exchange in the plan or not ?
takemetothepub

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

I did read a little bit but didn't find the info.

Are we going to be able to sell our novatoken against other crypto ?

Long story short, are exchange in the plan or not ?

They are in the plan, but it all depends on if an exchange accepts it or not.
trplzr

hello there

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

I have two question>
1:where can I find information about qualifier points?( For what it is, ways to achieve, etc.)
2:How many active players the game have?(and how i can see)

x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

will wait for more info dev i know too early to speculate but i will watch for more progress here inside your thread.
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Nova Token Platform has many advantages.  The main advantage includes providing secure and quick games, trading and smart packs. In addition, the platform supports decentralized tournaments, therefore, protecting participants against cheating and fraud. Players can organize their tournaments while the platform framework deals with the security and match-reporting.

Read More https://www.techbullion.com/blockchain-based-nova-token-platform-revolutionising-digital-trading-card-game/
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

I like this project. When I was playing Hearthstone I really lack of the ability to exchange cards with my friends, like it can be done in real life in card games such as Magic the Gathering. I'll definitely try your game out when it's ready.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I have two question>
1:where can I find information about qualifier points?( For what it is, ways to achieve, etc.)
2:How many active players the game have?(and how i can see)

I can anser Q2. Not too many for now. Most of time you have to play against S.A.R.A.H, which is bot. But once the nova platform launched, there will be more.

You can join telegram or check info on their website.

Telegram Group : https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at : https://novablitz.com

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitofc

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:35 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:53:05 AM by bitofc

Late last year, I participated in the ICO of EnjinCoin towards its tail-end and secured at a price of $0.06 per ENJ after some small bonus.

Yesterday, it went as high as $0.49. For many earlier buyers at below $0.05, that would mean a whopping 10x or more.

This is not an outlier. ENJ seems to be following the trend of TRON (TRX) which is now trading at $10.9 billion in market cap. ENJ at the time of writing is trading at $322 million in market cap.

As for Nova Token which is targeting to raise 10,000 ETH, this would mean a huge upside for investors and supporters alike. The use case of Nova Token appears to be similar to that of ENJ but Nova Token has more features as shown in a comparison table on Page 11 of its WhitePaper. https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf

What's more interesting, for those who are buying before 10th January, they'll receive part of the 10Bn Nova Tokens that would be apportioned to all subscribers proportionately.

Thanks for sharing your experience with other gaming ICO.  Yes, I definitely see Nova token is going to be huge and disrupt the gaming industry especially on TCG and esport.  It certainly will match ENJ's market cap if not more.

Don't miss this opportunity, click "Token Sale Sign Up" in https://novablitz.com/ to start.
Detail steps please check in telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial
craiggoldie

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I'm logged in to Nova Blitz on my Android but I can't see a place for username so for the Bounty re: playing Nova Blitz I am not sure how to prove that.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I'm also not sure how to copy the signature block on this forum. Any help with that too? Thanks.
shadowtoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 08:58:52 PM by shadowtoken

This game is from 2015, a complete failure, especially from a gameplay perspective and also has no production value.

No one actually plays this game: http://steamcharts.com/cmp/388370,531640,364470,453480#1m (A comparison of 4 CCGS. None of them get close to the millions that play Hearthstone)
It's a dead game, with an all time peak of 69 concurrent players.

Do your own research by going to their discord, reddit, steam discussions, etc.

This ICO is an exit strategy to recover money. (Not that any of you care. Because hype, bounty, billions, NOW!!)
bitofc

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:01 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:36:05 PM by mprep

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I'm logged in to Nova Blitz on my Android but I can't see a place for username so for the Bounty re: playing Nova Blitz I am not sure how to prove that.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I'm also not sure how to copy the signature block on this forum. Any help with that too? Thanks.

you cannot change your username, once i open Novablitz on my mobile Android, I can see my username in the upper middle of the screen.

This game is from 2015, a complete failure, especially from a gameplay perspective and also has no production value.

No one actually plays this game: http://steamcharts.com/cmp/388370,531640,364470,453480#1m (A comparison of 4 CCGS. None of them get close to the millions that play Hearthstone)

This ICO is an exit strategy to recover money. (Not that any of you care. Because hype, bounty, billions, NOW!!)

Please check the release date on Steam (Jul 2017), and the reviews there.
2015 they started their kickstarter campaign.

Do join the telegram community https://t.me/novablitz to understand more

Please join our discord community https://discord.gg/pwKemwX and go to #usernameaddme to make more friends with play against each other.
shadowtoken

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:59:40 PM by shadowtoken

Please check the release date on Steam (Jul 2017), and the reviews there.
2015 they started their kickstarter campaign.

Do join the telegram community https://t.me/novablitz to understand more

Please join our discord community https://discord.gg/pwKemwX and go to #usernameaddme to make more friends with play against each other.

It doesn't matter when the devs decide to go from "early access" to live. The terms alpha and beta are a game industry joke nowadays. http://steamcharts.com/app/388370#All look how far back it goes.

I play CCGS every day. It's dead, never lived and nothing will make it popular (keep in mind that the ico didn't do anything).

The discord has 30 users right now.

The whitepaper is nothing but hyperbole. It's written in a deceptive manner solely to scam people. (As is almost everything on this website.)
dynacom

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZRKSI89.jpg

LOL..haha ... everyone questioning whether Richard really advising the project
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

Looks like a good project.
craiggoldie

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

I think there's value in both the token and the game. Cryptokitties showed interest in actual ownership of game content, especially with rare/unique. I don't think this is a "solution looking for a problem" like a lot of crypto icos. They just throw around the term blockchain but nothing in the business plan or white paper really makes sense to me why it is required. Novatoken makes a lot of sense for proof of ownership with transparent rules for game content within a lot of games - card games, adventure games (Diablo types with rare/unique items), sport games or fantasy leagues etc.

Nova blitz is an excellent game to model the potential of the token and if they create a great API I can certainly see a lot of other game creators incorporating it into their apps.

It's also a lot of fun...maybe there wasn't a ton of interest 2 years ago but I think it's fun now and has a lot of potential. It's well balanced and for people like me (too busy for protracted games) it's a great speed and length of play. I never got into Magic or hearthstone or any type of card game but I'm understanding the appeal now and having a lot of fun with this game. I'm sure I'm not alone in discovering it during this ICO and getting addicted.

They have very dedicated people to build up the Nova blitz game and very smart developers to build the business and monetization side. If they can get Nova tokens running well in Nova blitz I think we'll see it grow exponentially.

Just my $0.02.
shadowtoken

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

I think there's value in both the token and the game. Cryptokitties showed interest in actual ownership of game content, especially with rare/unique. I don't think this is a "solution looking for a problem" like a lot of crypto icos. They just throw around the term blockchain but nothing in the business plan or white paper really makes sense to me why it is required. Novatoken makes a lot of sense for proof of ownership with transparent rules for game content within a lot of games - card games, adventure games (Diablo types with rare/unique items), sport games or fantasy leagues etc.

Nova blitz is an excellent game to model the potential of the token and if they create a great API I can certainly see a lot of other game creators incorporating it into their apps.

It's also a lot of fun...maybe there wasn't a ton of interest 2 years ago but I think it's fun now and has a lot of potential. It's well balanced and for people like me (too busy for protracted games) it's a great speed and length of play. I never got into Magic or hearthstone or any type of card game but I'm understanding the appeal now and having a lot of fun with this game. I'm sure I'm not alone in discovering it during this ICO and getting addicted.

They have very dedicated people to build up the Nova blitz game and very smart developers to build the business and monetization side. If they can get Nova tokens running well in Nova blitz I think we'll see it grow exponentially.

Just my $0.02.

what a load of bs. you are nothing but a bounty hunter writing an advertisement. absolutely no game will ever use this nova token bs. i guarantee it.
nizran

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:36:18 PM by mprep

Comparison Table between NVT and other gaming tokens. https://i.imgur.com/TgMzUZA.jpg

ENJ and WAX are now commanding market cap of $243 million and $745 million respectively. What's your price prediction for NVT?

Further your discussion at:

What is the utility value of Nova Token (NVT)?

Token holders can choose which games on the Nova Token platform they wish to stake with their NVT.  When new cards are issued in the chosen game, players will be rewarded with copies of the new cards proportional to the amount of NVT staked. Hence, NVT holders earn new cards through proof-of-stake.

How will the proof-of-stake enhance the value of NVT?

The laws of supply (fixed) and demand (growing) mean you’ll be able to sell your cards for more and more as the player base grows. The same principle is what has grown the secondary market prices of Magic: The Gathering cards, where a single copy of a Black Lotus recently sold for $45k.

Example: Nova Blitz distributes 1,000 copies of a new legendary card among all token holders. Joe stakes enough NVT to earn 10 copies of that card. He can keep three to play with, and sell the other seven to other players. Or, if he thinks the value of the card will go up, he can hold onto the extra cards and sell them later.

https://imgur.com/a/JSt9d

Further your discussion at:
bitofc

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Hello,friends
Support this ICO https://icovoting.com/project/nova-token, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active  Wink

Thank you for putting Nova Token project on your page, I shall take a look on it.
nizran

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

What are the problems that Nova Token (NVT) meant to solve?

Trading card games have always been plagued with problems concerning players. Players want to trade and sell their cards but they cannot. Players want their cards to grow in value, but that can never happen. Even worse, your cards are not your own - they are licensed from the developer, and the developer can revoke that license at any time. As for trading card games developers, they would have to pay 30% of revenue to platform providers.

Here's a snippet of how NVT will solve these problems:

https://imgur.com/a/sEaaq

Find out more about Nova Token at:

bitofc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

Token info page is up at
https://novablitz.com/nova-token-information
Details about Nova token contract address, and steps to view/access your $NVT balance in myetherwallet & metamask.

Please join Novablitz Telegram official announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more latest update.
corez

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

12 Days left to join this great ICO

- Great experienced team
- Ready product available
- Low Hardcap
nizran

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

What is Nova Blitz?

Nova Blitz is a fully-functional cross platform card game, and will be the first game to implement the Nova Token. It already features more than 300 cards, and will feature up to 50 new cards each month.

In parallel, the team will integrate the Nova Token into Nova Blitz and create the tools required for other developers to build on top of the Nova Token platform. Building the Nova Token on top of the Nova Blitz infrastructure minimizes risk and maximizes speed to market. You can view a working platform at NovaBlitz.com/game/

Find out more about Nova Token's ICO at:

https://imgur.com/a/8SCoL

soonhy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Novablitz definitely is one of the greatest project ever. I strongly recommend this.

Their ICO is still running now, please visit novablitz.com

Please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more information on how to join this ICO.

bitofc

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

ERC721 Ethereum tokens are non-divisible, and have a host of attributes that enable them to represent specific limited supply digital goods and allow simple transfers of ownership, perfect for card games.

Read more from source: https://medium.com/@geoffderosenroll/decentralizing-digital-card-game-distribution-with-nova-tokens-3662bc269e41
trplzr

hello there

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Good night, if the future project is the trade of cards between players, why limit the maximum number of cards equal in the new blitz? (Playset)

Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

hi developers we need more information about this coin and future development.
winmon

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

Put this one on my radar, but still looking...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitofc

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:36:29 PM by mprep

“Ownership” is the key takeaway here. Barclay envisions a digital landscape where players could buy and sell cards between games.
First of all, developers get 90% of the revenue raised from NVT sales, as compared to 70% from app stores and Steam. The additional exposure and being a part of a larger gaming ecosystem – and, in theory, the large number of gamers who should want this feature – is also a major factor.

Read more on https://www.mmobomb.com/nova-blitz-maker-wants-digital-ccg-cards/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bowUnUPkI

This video is an introduction to Nova Tokens.

Download the Game now for free! http://store.steampowered.com/app/388370/Nova_Blitz/
Whitepaper: https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/NovaBlitz
Twitter:https://twitter.com/novablitz
Telegram: https://t.me/novablitz
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398316
Upclass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:45 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:20:04 PM by Upclass

My opinion on Nova Blitz is as follows.

Firstly, I am a player and I am invested in this ICO, so my opinion is surely biased. Obviously I hope the project succeeds.

I feel that it will for the following reasons:
- The game itself is entertaining. I like strategy games and I do have a few files full of magic cards in my cupboard.
- The game is on multiple platforms (Steemit / Android / Iphone)

I believe that once cards start staking that NVT will become big.

I found Nova Blitz after a run in with Crypto Kitties. So I feel that if a useless cat can have value, a Trading Card on the blockchain with an actual use could be even more valuable.
People bought useless Generation 6 cats from me for around $100. I can see them paying $100 for a decent legendary as well.

This is my opinion though. The first rule is always, Never invest what you are not willing to lose. Personally I am confident in Nova Token. This is one project that I feel will not simply "die out".

More Information:
NovaBlitz Website
NovaBlitz Telegram Group
shadowtoken

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Firstly, I am a player and I am invested in this ICO, so my opinion is surely biased. Obviously I hope the project succeeds.

- The game itself is entertaining. I like strategy games and I do have a few files full of magic cards in my cupboard.

Why? This game is a total failure.
http://steamcharts.com/app/388370 23 players on average.

It looks bad, the gameplay is flawed.

There is no reason whatsoever for any game to use nova tokens. It's just a fabricated idea to sell this "ICO".
It makes no business sense, it's not needed, it has no benefit to anyone.

The whitepaper is run off the mill megalomaniacal ICO hogwash. The way it is written, the advertising, everything around it is dishonest and deceptive.

Have you tried other ccgs?
Upclass

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

There is no reason whatsoever for any game to use nova tokens. It's just a fabricated idea to sell this "ICO".

The whitepaper is run off the mill megalomaniacal ICO hogwash. The way it is written, the advertising, everything around it is dishonest and deceptive.

I do not spend all my time chasing CCG's. I am a Magic The gathering player and I did play hearthstone for months.

I know a little about the Pokemon CCG and played Yu-Gi-Oh for years. So I do have some experience in the CCG sphere.
As a form of strategy I like ccg games.

What Nova Blitz is and where it is going is something I like. Could I be wrong. Possible, but there's always a chance that I am right and we all know
that from an investment's sake there's no reward without risk.

If there were no product involved like with most ICO projects I would have agreed to this:
"The whitepaper is run off the mill megalomaniacal ICO hogwash."

But that is not what I see here. Is the stats on steem on the low side, surely, could the marketing budget been handled better? Maybe.

But I prefer a project that has been 3 years in the making to just another overnight get rich idea by devs.

Could I be wrong. Yes. But I look for people in investments. The rest is all day trading and I don't care much about the company as long as the value grows. But my opinion is that
Paul Barclay's digital footprint is large enough to be of interest to me.

But what happens to Nova Token will likely not be seen before 2019 or even 2020. That lies with the developers.

shadowtoken

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

why are you on this one man crusade to bash this game...you sound like someone who has no money to invest in the ICO and so you're trying to destroy any one elses enjoyment of it.  Go break out your old pokemon cards and play with that sour faced man in the mirror for a few hours.

Because it's a scam and i have a big interest in ccgs.  I know exactly what i am talking about and most people here don't.
I have 0 interest in these pointless tokens (of any form).

You on the other hand promote this crap in your signature. You became a living billboard, you have been bought, wasting your time convincing others for pennies. (as is typical on this website) congrats.
And don't act like i am the only one.

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

ruspow

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Because it's a scam and i have a big interest in ccgs.  I know exactly what i am talking about and most people here don't.
I have 0 interest in these pointless tokens (of any form).

You on the other hand promote this crap in your signature. You became a living billboard, you have been bought, wasting your time convincing others for pennies. (as is typical on this website) congrats.
And don't act like i am the only one.

What you've written is a lot to think about, and you might be right, so I'll tell you why, for me none of that matters.

Assuming they deliver that is ...

1) Limited edition collectable drops - this is kinda fun and cool, staking tokens to get collectable cards is a bit of gimmicky fun
2) It's a platform, not a game. Sure the first game is Novablitz (make of that what you will) but the team are creating infrastructure other games can run on, not just one CCG. They are also investing in other game studios that want to build on their platform with the ethereum raised. This means the success of the project isn't dependent on the success of the Novablitz game or even Novablitz as a studio, other studios can come along and make their own games and cards that live on the platform.

I'm not arguing with you, not saying you're wrong, not saying the project will even have positive ROI, just saying I think what they are trying to do is kinda cool.

IF they succeed in delivering the platform, that is, but that's another matter entirely.
gEMx

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

has nova token been listed on coinmarketcap or any exchanges? if not is this planned? when can we expect this
bitofc

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:48:34 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:36:43 PM by mprep

has nova token been listed on coinmarketcap or any exchanges? if not is this planned? when can we expect this

It is already listed in Radar Relay https://app.radarrelay.com/NVT/WETH
Do join their telegram announcement channel for more information.  https://t.me/novablitzofficial

https://twitter.com/ForkDelta/status/966896651087556608

Nova Token has been listed in Fork Delta
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/NVT-ETH
Whayel

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

Definitely a long hold, I've thought about selling but I really do believe they have a game changing (literally) product on their hands. If (and that's a big if) they can successfully get other companies interested and using the Nova platform, It could be massive. It could work with more than just cards, digital assets of all kinds.

Looking forward to hearing more updates in the future. Q1,Q2 2018 is supposed to be the Phase 1 construction where we see some action.
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

as i see this project the features looks nice but  hoping more new information to post so that this project will become successful
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

An interesting project with a good invitation for everyone to join. Good luck to the project!
gadaganesa

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

I hope it ưill listed on coinmarketcap  soon
takemetothepub

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Well this has died a death hasn't it.....
gapingstringhh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Nova Blitz is a game all multifunctional platforms and will be the first game to implement the Nova Token. I found interesting because players benefit because they own their card and can sell and swap them freely, participate in and benefit from winning the tournament, but not cheating and fraud. Happy successful projects
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:42:07 PM

Well this has died a death hasn't it.....

The community is most active here: https://t.me/novablitz

Come join us!
takemetothepub

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

The community is most active here: https://t.me/novablitz

Come join us!

What are you talking about, the project has died and the developers have scarpered with the money. Nova Token is officially dead.
kissubaby

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:28:48 AM

Not dead, but moving slowly Smiley

https://medium.com/@jasonirish31/nova-token-update-may-2019-7511c7abefd0

https://twitter.com/NovaBlitz/status/1135693126289563648
kissubaby

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:21:03 PM

Nova Token (NVT) has been listed in https://www.altilly.com/market/NVT_ETH
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:06:11 AM

Director of Marketing Steve Wand and CEO of Jason Cassidy NovaToken with a novelty, Nova Headquarters in Antigua

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:02:47 PM

For those of you not already aware the company has been reformed with a new team and we've been hard at work for months now.

A new ANN thread was created and can be viewed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190356.0

Come join us!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:20:53 AM

NovaToken made an announcement that they launched the Ambassador Programs and wrote a whole article about this news on their blogs
https://medium.com/@jasonirish31/the-novatoken-platform-is-proud-to-announce-the-launch-of-our-ambassador-program-68b9d8d205b2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: