Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NOVA TOKEN - $1.4 Billion Digital Card Game Market - CrowdSales NOW!!  (Read 20881 times)
soonhy

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

ICO still going on!

Level 11 10% bonus.

Kindly visit the website :-
https://novablitz.com/

Please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more info on how to join this ICO.

Please join Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz for more interaction with the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dynacom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

The bonus of crowd sales is finishing soon, make sure everyone don't miss out the 10% tier.....

Ready product in steam + magic the gathering team behind it = something big behind!!

if any of you have question about the project, please visit Q&A telegram channel at https://t.me/novablitz ...the team is very helpful overthere
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:58 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

It is not an overstatement to say the Blockchain technology has spurred a revolution that spans many industries today. At first, most of the innovation was restricted to the financial industry. However, this is all changing for two main reasons. First, the transparency and trust created by the Blockchain are much sought-after features far beyond finance. Second, the Ethereum Blockchain ecosystem enables building of decentralized digital projects of all sorts.

There is quite a bit of momentum for digital card games and esports in general at the moment. Platforms for digital games will slowly but surely migrate to the Blockchain. This is where Nova Token Platform, a Blockchain-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform, comes in. The Nova Token team members are highly skilled pioneers in this arena who are merging Blockchain technology with card trading, gaming and tournament holding. And one of the team's key advisors is none other than Richard Garfield himself.
corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-platform-cuts-out-middleman-in-collectible-card-games

It is not an overstatement to say the Blockchain technology has spurred a revolution that spans many industries today. At first, most of the innovation was restricted to the financial industry. However, this is all changing for two main reasons. First, the transparency and trust created by the Blockchain are much sought-after features far beyond finance. Second, the Ethereum Blockchain ecosystem enables building of decentralized digital projects of all sorts.

There is quite a bit of momentum for digital card games and esports in general at the moment. Platforms for digital games will slowly but surely migrate to the Blockchain. This is where Nova Token Platform, a Blockchain-based Trading Card Game (TCG) platform, comes in. The Nova Token team members are highly skilled pioneers in this arena who are merging Blockchain technology with card trading, gaming and tournament holding. And one of the team's key advisors is none other than Richard Garfield himself.

It's good to read the article which summarize what Nova Token is trying to solve
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

suuuperstoked about this project
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

suuuperstoked about this project
What do you mean? Thanks

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:43 AM

Novablitz has been heavily discussed in https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7nd4jb/after_kitties_and_ethertanks_i_really_hope_an/ 
All Novablitz enthusiasts should go there and upvote all Novablitz comments, and add a few valuable inputs to the thread.
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Hello there!

I'm enjoying the game! I'm participating in twitter campaigns and gameplays. (IGN: trplzr).
Sometimes I run into bugs, mostly visual or AI decisions, but the Bug reporting system is a bit ineffective, sometimes it crashes the game (  Tongue ) and I can not access previous logs.
Would it be of devs interest to report inbox or on some email the events?
Ty and congratulations for the game.

bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Hello there!

I'm enjoying the game! I'm participating in twitter campaigns and gameplays. (IGN: trplzr).
Sometimes I run into bugs, mostly visual or AI decisions, but the Bug reporting system is a bit ineffective, sometimes it crashes the game (  Tongue ) and I can not access previous logs.
Would it be of devs interest to report inbox or on some email the events?
Ty and congratulations for the game.

You can send the details to support@dragonfoundry.com for possible bugs reporting. 
kain134

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Are you not worried that the fees needed to play the game will be outside of your control?

If the blocks get to full then somebody will have to pay for the higher gas limit. We saw it with the cryptokitty rage. Basic game actions would cost 1 - 3 dollars.

Of course this won't always be a problem ... but will we have blockchain based games that on some days are not playable because it's to expensive?

Do you guys have a solution for this?
bitofc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Are you not worried that the fees needed to play the game will be outside of your control?

If the blocks get to full then somebody will have to pay for the higher gas limit. We saw it with the cryptokitty rage. Basic game actions would cost 1 - 3 dollars.

Of course this won't always be a problem ... but will we have blockchain based games that on some days are not playable because it's to expensive?

Do you guys have a solution for this?

Game action would not be recorded on the blockchain.
The digital collectible cards for trading card games likes Novablitz on Novatoken platform will be an asset on Ethereum blockchain.  Users can buy/sell cards easily on the platform. 
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 04:11:11 AM by tk808

This is a pretty greedy ICO, have you guys read the whitepaper? Like some real fucking greed.

If you look at steam and any Indy game, they can develop this shit for 500k USD through a go-fund-me. But instead, we have these greedy cunts asking nearly 80-100million dollars in investment for some pictures and data on a blockchain. Let me rephrase, they valued their creation here at over 80million dollars!

Let me give you an example of what 100million dollar game is:

The most Costly game ever made was, GTAV, it cost nearly $250 Million
The 5th most costly game ever made was Destiny roughly $140 Million
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_video_games_to_develop

These are AAA games with hundreds/thousands (when you factor in ever little asset or supplier that had their hand in the game) of people working on them, through multi-billion dollar studios.

You think you guys can actually compete with Hearthstone or even pokemon? No, those are highly developed and highly integrated into the very fabric of our society. Those are characters that have brewed in minds for decades. Billions were spent on marketing, but through giant distributors who didn't focus soley on that asset of "cards", but had the ability to market it through a world-renown brand names such as Activision/Blizzard or Nintendo and they made profits by being already-established through the channels already made with other giant successes. Essentially, they had the capital and reputation through games like mario or warcraft to help promote and create new entities.

What we have here is a get-rich-quick scam ICO, with poor poor artwork designs on the cards.

i quote
"it fails entirely on card ownership - cards cannot be traded, so player collections
have no value, and will never have value."

This actually has no significant meaning to anyone. No one actually cares if they own the hearthstone cards, because when you login and you play the game, you have fun playing and you FEEL like you have ownership over those cards.

Basically, you guys are saying here is a couple drawings we made in 2-3 months, you can have this PUBLIC ID associated with the card and yeah it's 100% yours, but does that truly matter when you play a game, fuck no. Video game's are entertainment, not investments. Would you like to own Mario? Fuck yeah, but guess what, it took billions of dollars to make Mario... Mario.

This isn't Entropia Universe either, this is fucking cards with some shitty drawn artwork. - https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

What we have here is a mismatch of shit, misdirection and manipulation.

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do.  

Feels bad when potential investors knows more about the field you work in, then you actually do yourself.
bitofc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

This is a pretty greedy ICO, have you guys read the whitepaper? Like some real fucking greed.

If you look at steam and any Indy game, they can develop this shit for 500k USD through a go-fund-me. But instead, we have these greedy cunts asking nearly 80-100million dollars in investment for some pictures and data on a blockchain. Let me rephrase, they valued their creation here at over 80million dollars!

These are AAA games with hundreds/thousands (when you factor in ever little asset or supplier that had their hand in the game) of people working on them, through multi-billion dollar studios.

You think you guys can actually compete with Hearthstone or even pokemon? No, those are highly developed and highly integrated into the very fabric of our society. Those are characters that have brewed in minds for decades. Billions were spent on marketing, but through giant distributors who didn't focus soley on that asset of "cards", but had the ability to market it through a world-renown brand names such as Activision/Blizzard or Nintendo and they made profits by being already-established through the channels already made with other giant successes. Essentially, they had the capital and reputation through games like mario or warcraft to help promote and create new entities.

What we have here is a get-rich-quick scam ICO, with poor poor artwork designs on the cards.

i quote
"it fails entirely on card ownership - cards cannot be traded, so player collections

This actually has no significant meaning to anyone. No one actually cares if they own the hearthstone cards, because when you login and you play the game, you have fun playing and you FEEL like you have ownership over those cards.

Basically, you guys are saying here is a couple drawings we made in 2-3 months, you can have this PUBLIC ID associated with the card and yeah it's 100% yours, but does that truly matter when you play a game, fuck no. Video game's are entertainment, not investments. Would you like to own Mario? Fuck yeah, but guess what, it took billions of dollars to make Mario... Mario.

This isn't Entropia Universe either, this is fucking cards with some shitty drawn artwork. - https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do.  

Feels bad when potential investors knows more about the field you work in, then you actually do yourself.

The softcap is only 10,000 ETH if you read the information in https://t.me/novablitzofficial and please join https://t.me/novablitz for more discussion.

75% of the total tokens will be on public sale.  That is 75 billions token, with the price of 1ETH=1 million tokens, the hard cap is 75,000 ETH?
Definitely no, because Novablitz has a scaling bonus starting with 60% bonus on Day 1 to Day 3, so even if they sold out, it will be much less than 75,000ETH more likes 45,000 ETH or less if they SOLD OUT.  That is far off from your 80-100 millions statement.

if you still do not aware that, all unsold tokens will be distributed proportionally to ICO buyers.  But I want to emphasize that soft cap is only 10,000 ETH, with USD800, that is only 8 millions USD.
BitcoinFlamengo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

This is one of the best reviews I have ever read here.
corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

Just to add to some of the comments above.

The ICO itself is not for NovaBlitz.com but for NovaToken. They are trying to build an ecosystem using the token. NovaBlitz will be the first game to use this token in the blockchain.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:16:19 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:39 PM by mprep

just some update from nova blitz team from telegram, they have started distributed the NVT token by batch...anyone can go to their telegram to check that out

announcement telegram : https://t.me/novablitzofficial
FAQ telegram : https://t.me/novablitz

i quote

Scam ico is a scam

Edit: Also, you listed  Blizzard as #1 competitor, which is incorrect. Your #1 competitor is actually Ubisoft - Might & Magic Duel of Champions, and you're second competitor would be Elder Scrolls Legends. Both of these card games have very similar themes to your cards. Hearthstone is directly fantasy and doesn't incorporate any mythology/medieval theme based cards, might and magic and elder scrolls do. 

i have studied a bit on this project when they release some press in coin telegraph... there are 2 entities here... nova blitz and nova token ...nova blitz is backed by kick starter around 50k usd if i am not mistaken...the crowd sales is raising fund for nova token , the block chain platform for card game... thus the comparison that you made non of them is not really valid  as you should compare apple to apple, the nearest will be block chain platform like enjin coin...

www.novablitz.com will be the first game to implement nova token... the softcap is only around 5m USD (10,000 ETH) ..... as when the crowd sales start ETH value only  around 500-600 USD...THIS IS VERY REASONABLE funding IMO

side notes, all block chain project fetch a lot higher valuation then any traditional business/project due to their upcoming potential/earning...just simply pick any dapp and compare to business ...

rachid37

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Big announcement for nova token https://medium.com/@novablitz/nova-token-announces-token-distribution-coin-agenda-and-neverdie-partnership-5b8c2caeb19e

Official announcement telegram :  https://t.me/novablitzofficial

FAQ telegram :  https://t.me/novablitz

RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Gaming is big in the crypto world, but I don't know what to say about NOVA. I would really like to invest but the game itself doesn't look that great, and I am a big fan of card games, pretty sad.
dynacom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:20:11 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:35:51 PM by mprep

The nova token team will pitch in join coinagenda conference in las vegas tomorrow ....i think the hype will be pumped up especially all the media, PR coverage that might possible get from this conference.....

Some facts of Coinagenda
CoinAgenda Summit is the largest CoinAgenda to date, with more than 25,000 sq feet at Caesar's Palace to hold 1,000 attendees, 40 speakers/presenters and 75 exhibits.

Gaming is big in the crypto world, but I don't know what to say about NOVA. I would really like to invest but the game itself doesn't look that great, and I am a big fan of card games, pretty sad.

I think the fund that is going to raise is use to develop the blockchain protocol for card game instead of the game (nova blitz) itself... novablitz just will be the first game that will implement on nova token platform .... other card game developer can use nova token platform for their card games.....

Personally think that using ERC721 for card with possible market values display like coinmarketcap is cool...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: