Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found old btc address from hacked acc  (Read 342 times)
newuser45x (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Someone helped me find an old btc address on my profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=242492 and https://web.archive.org/web/20140405200359/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=242492 will this be good enough for a recovery? Also can anyone verify

msg: Newuser45x/Drippx/11-13-2017
add: 1DiVL3z39Q3TRm3PDzziXNDWHMsYL8EZS3
sig: G3lnssVLdkcmUxMFjarIQg9LFXkuZjMu4tBRhVNWBq+KRrGjcbFYAql5Iz5KZPd7d3W5TkxR40Mp6xDDx4doFHk=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

How do you go about showing when this was archived? I could photoshop and archive nearly anything.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

How do you go about showing when this was archived? I could photoshop and archive nearly anything.

I believe one would have to trust archive.org's cataloging system and that they didn't fake the date?  an image can be faked but I assume you'd have to have access to archive.org's DB to modify the date the page was archived?

Regardless, I don't think this is a legitimate or fully verifiable request... the message verifies but, for me, it's too coincidental for there to be one snapshot on archive.is for this profile with that address shown, especially when that address doesn't seem to be associated to the account before or after that day. Someone manually took a snapshot of the profile on archive.is on that day in April 2014, and there was never one before or after. My feeling is that this address cannot really be linked to the original owner.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

I believe one would have to trust archive.org's cataloging system and that they didn't fake the date?  an image can be faked but I assume you'd have to have access to archive.org's DB to modify the date the page was archived?

Regardless, I don't think this is a legitimate or fully verifiable request... the message verifies but, for me, it's too coincidental for there to be one snapshot on archive.is for this profile with that address shown, especially when that address doesn't seem to be associated to the account before or after that day. Someone manually took a snapshot of the profile on archive.is on that day in April 2014, and there was never one before or after. My feeling is that this address cannot really be linked to the original owner.

This.
Also the BTC addy 1DiVL3z39Q3TRm3PDzziXNDWHMsYL8EZS3 has very little information when Googled. I found no evidence to link it to the account Drippx.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
newuser45x (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

This.
Also the BTC addy 1DiVL3z39Q3TRm3PDzziXNDWHMsYL8EZS3 has very little information when Googled. I found no evidence to link it to the account Drippx.

I removed the address, only had it there for a few as far as I remembered.

I needed a cached one because there is no other address associated with the account, because I removed some back in the days
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

This.

I removed the address, only had it there for a few as far as I remembered

I did find this: 15JTfrjaPWFMEwJDNNySebNCDeSaKDRWJd  from: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pre-ann-yarcoin-yar-100-ipo.314606/page-2#post-6444430

Ring any bells?

Albert Einstein
newuser45x (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

This.

I removed the address, only had it there for a few as far as I remembered

I did find this: 15JTfrjaPWFMEwJDNNySebNCDeSaKDRWJd  from: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pre-ann-yarcoin-yar-100-ipo.314606/page-2#post-6444430

Ring any bells?

shows as insecure page 'The owner of bitcointa.lk has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.'

but the address verifies

drippx 11/13/12017
15JTfrjaPWFMEwJDNNySebNCDeSaKDRWJd
G+dogxd5VZY5ZMv1txm6MD1la5em6MLLxeGSR4zH3lU0P42miVKtJf0cZz1z8hJ+wmHTNRcR+MyibD/QRD+OWD8=

How do I access that site and whats the difference between this and my earlier post

Can you archive.is for me

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

That link is an old archive of this forum, bitcointa.lk.

Edit: Here ya go: http://archive.fo/6YVD8

Albert Einstein
newuser45x (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

Can you http://archive.is and show me I cant access it, thanks
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

That link is an old archive of this forum, bitcointa.lk.

Edit: Here ya go: http://archive.fo/6YVD8

Admins have access to the database and i assume they can figure if the address is associated with the account in question or not, better to let them decide in this case  Smiley

Edit : removed the image isn't complete...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
newuser45x (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

Maybe someone could neg my account till I get it back?
newuser45x (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Bump, can a mod help me get this back i still have not received my acc back, sent message to both users on sticky
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: