Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SimpleFX.com SCAM they took 0.45 btc  (Read 832 times)
zckeles (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

Already advised here
Try to harass them via email, don't give up, it's what they want

i sent many email thet did not answer!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimpleFX

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

Already advised here
Try to harass them via email, don't give up, it's what they want

i sent many email thet did not answer!

Emails replied.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

It's final. I just got an email from their support. They will not refund the BCH trades profits from that weekend due to their "liquidity partners". We got absolutely no notice that trades would be invalid. Simplefx allowed customers to trade for days on a currency they would ultimately cancel, which tied up my funds from trading on other currencies. Just great...

I'm sorry to hear that mate. Personally, its a dumb moved from SimpleFX, they are trusted from what I read from the forum but this is a dick moved.

Its their "liquidity partners" fault not their customers, if they have captured this issue before hand, we will never have this problem right now. It looks like they will lost many customers from their decision.

And the timing is very suspicious. What the customers lost is no joke, but I guess its time to go forward and look another options here.
thats sad to hear but maybe theres another way for this issue to be settled .the site representative is answering above and giving the sites stands maybe this problem will have a good solution sooner.i believe that things is just an isolated cases
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: