Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's collapse  (Read 1597 times)
evgenyron (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:08:51 AM

The recent collapse of bitcoin, perhaps, is one of the most discussed topics in the cryptocurrency market. While bitcoin owners think what they should do with their own money, people who are just entering the cryptocurrency market are investing in more forward – looking projects. Personally I spent a lot of months on forums looking for worthy projects, and Ive chosen a European company Mining Now http://miningnow.online
Of course, Ive come to such conclusions not myself, My cousin who entered the cryptocurrency market about five years ago told me bout it.
Due to the fact that I listened to him, Im not among those who are in panic now getting off bitcoin, because no one can name the reasons for the collapse, and no one knows what will happen to шe next.
With MNW tokens, theres a more understandable situation since theres a plan for the currency development, and itll grow steadily for the next few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:19:04 AM

Lol, good one
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:03:58 AM

Is there a question or was that a statement?  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

The recent collapse of bitcoin, perhaps, is one of the most discussed topics in the cryptocurrency market. While bitcoin owners think what they should do with their own money, people who are just entering the cryptocurrency market are investing in more forward – looking projects. Personally I spent a lot of months on forums looking for worthy projects, and Ive chosen a European company Mining Now http://miningnow.online
Of course, Ive come to such conclusions not myself, My cousin who entered the cryptocurrency market about five years ago told me bout it.
Due to the fact that I listened to him, Im not among those who are in panic now getting off bitcoin, because no one can name the reasons for the collapse, and no one knows what will happen to шe next.
With MNW tokens, theres a more understandable situation since theres a plan for the currency development, and itll grow steadily for the next few years.

What are you talking about? lol
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

I think he just want to attract people to his cloud mining website...   Undecided
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

The recent Drop in the price of bitcoin has something to do with the Repeated topic on the forum about FUD over BCH taking over BTC, and my recent post was it will never happen because the Gap in price was so much for it to make a dent on the recent price of bitcoin even if bitcoin price greatly drop,

As for you in my understanding that you are now mining I think it is good to mine for other coins right now because it is more cheaper than he top 5 coins in the market that would make you ROI and even make you a millionaire over a year.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

Mine away friend. BCH can be mined without worrying too much about the giants and whales of the cryptoworld.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse and it will pump again after the segwit2x, new altcoins that manipulated by some whales like bitcoin cash and they are the only benefactor and big stock holder of it.
bitfools

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:33:13 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:45:50 AM by bitfools

So everytime there is a 10-20% temporary correction in BITCOIN U'all going to call it "COLLAPSE", isnt' that why the day-traders love this crap? Cuz they can count on these tremendous volatility variations, and its a known-known that no matter how low it goes, it will come back, ppl who play this game, must be make a fortune on betting against the whales.

I can imagine tons of coders out there have python algo's that just look for major whale buy/sale orders, and then the algo tells the day-trader what to buy/sell, good thing about BTC is this stuff is all open and almost all the good exchange have JSON. I'm sure ton's of people get INTEL every hour on their mobile phones.

Lot's of PPL can tell U why the price went down almost $2k, but now its back up to 60 day average, lots of ppl can tell u whats going to happen next,

More of the same, ... just like the weather.

Bill Gates said it best "Bitcoin aint' going away", that's all U need to know.

BITCOIN is 'money' for INTL-RICH MEN, no borders, and like gold, but it can't be taken away by cops,bandits, or gov. All the rich see this, so they will slowly continue to 'investment' BITCOIN by baby-steps, but certainly once The SHit Hits the Fan, aka USDollar collapses then U will see BTC shoot to the moon, cuz it will be the only place other than gold to safely store your wealth, even 'real estate' is NOT safe during war.

Marc Faber likes to point out looking back the last 500 years the only safe place where anybody kept their wealth was in the 'church', now we have a new religion, a new church, and BTC is the idol.

( The point being about the 'church' is that wars come & go, and fortunes come and go, and fiat, but  the church just keeps growing; best racket on earth after bitcoin )
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:40:13 AM

I just told myself not to click on clickbait and yet here I am.

Obviously the only purpose of the thread opener is not to discuss alternative investments in case Bitcoin collapses, but just to advertise the website.
bitfools

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:50 AM

I just told myself not to click on clickbait and yet here I am.

Obviously the only purpose of the thread opener is not to discuss alternative investments in case Bitcoin collapses, but just to advertise the website.

+90% of the shill-bots posting here have an agenda, quite often blatant, but most of the time just rhetorical newbie planting of seeds and justification for the herd.

Anybody with 4+ years, or even 8 years in BTC knows it ain't going away, but the bot's & shill's they are PAID to create doubt, probably just another shit-post by team BCH, but hell its a question that needs reflection, even stupid questions should be answered.

'memo to self don't click on bait'

Well its probably all bait, what if the title was "Don't Read This', then what would u do? Your here aren't U?? Thus U must be here for the obvious propaganda, most of the 'What,where,who" questions here are tag-team bots offering problem/solution in order to direct ppl to their site, real humans without an agenda are a endangered species on this site.

I think that if OP ask's a reasonable timely question, then it should be answered,

ALSO I might point out that even BTC is still an ALT, its still in TESTNET after 8 years, ppl are still feeling it out,

It's a pyramid with BTC at the top, and +2,000 other crypto's trying to crawl up, will BTC get knocked off the top to be replaced by a shit-coin? Probably not, not from what we have seen so far, the competition is usually centralized an ran by GOV GOONS, or Proxy's. Even Monero is known to have weak ECDSA integers (NSA), and its the only coin that comes close to privacy.

BIGGEST PROBLEM today for BTC is making it ANONYMOUS,

This thread is about ALT-COINS, the ALT that can resolve the ANONYMITY problem, or most likely piggy-back BTC could be king, but so far, mixers and all have failed

The best people don't even seem to be working on this problem, there are more people working on transaction analysis, than there are people trying to make the transactions invisible.

Because finding RICH PPL and lawyers/GOV stealing their money is MORE profitable than developing the next BITCOIN (ALT)
hookcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:08 AM

To me, bitcoin just crashed when no longer bitcoin existed in the world. If that does not happen I think the bitcoin will never collapse. Although there are many altcoin born with good techniques but still can not replace bitcoin.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:09 AM

Nice try in promoting your project. But let me focus on what is indicated in the subject line. To be clear about it, there is no Bitcoin collapse that happened. Let it be known to all that Bitcoin remains standing solid and firm. Collapse is a term that is fitted to be used to other shitcoins that have died already. But for Bitcoin, it is a misplaced word. What happened is a price dip which is very normal. It happens all the time.
bitfools

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:53:01 AM

Nice try in promoting your project. But let me focus on what is indicated in the subject line. To be clear about it, there is no Bitcoin collapse that happened. Let it be known to all that Bitcoin remains standing solid and firm. Collapse is a term that is fitted to be used to other shitcoins that have died already. But for Bitcoin, it is a misplaced word. What happened is a price dip which is very normal. It happens all the time.

U know most people here don't care about reality or facts? U know that right?

FUD rules, somebody probably team BCH/BTG ( china owned ) wants to create FUD, wants people to question BITCOIN, too bad most people can't see reality.

China wants to CONTROL the BITCOIN-BRAND, ,they have the miners, they have the CONSENSUS, but they don't own the BRAND and they KNOW-IT

A handful of Chinese billionaires plot 24/7 to grab 100% control of BITCOIN, Bill Gates say's its not possible, but Chinese are more greedy, and thus less realistic, and not know their own limitations.

Sun Tzu said KNOW yourself, Know your enemy and you shall win 10,000 battles.

I think that the chinese billionaires think the western-white's are morons, they under-estimate their enemy.

BTG is proof of this they hired IDIOTS to bring out BTG, perhaps next time they'll get a better team for their next BITCOIN-KILLER.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

Collapse? Really? A headline that makes people open the post, I'll give you that. But after it, it is just a promotion of a product - or an announcement for that sake. Bad.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

Collapse? Really? A headline that makes people open the post, I'll give you that. But after it, it is just a promotion of a product - or an announcement for that sake. Bad.
Truly. It didn't even discussed how he came to that conclusion. He was like "I'm gonna say Bitcoin will collapse and I mine here and this MNW tokens will go to the moon." This is a trashy thread.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:24 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 02:52:05 AM by kaya11

Bitcoin will always be the king and no one will snatch its crown. Goodluck on the cloud mining of yours and your cousin too. Dont just listen to what people say, you must also be keen observer in the community of cryptocurrencies for you to not jump certain conclusions about bitcoin colapsing. Bitcoin's foundation is solid and will not be going down and will continue to pump up.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

everytime something little happens, everyone says "bitcoin collapse" etc...
its just a correction like every coin and every stock has
dont forget it was 3k 2 months ago ;x

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:36:32 AM

I feel like these "posts" (aka advertisements disguised as posts) would be a lot more successful if the op took some writing courses, preferably at the college level.
On the positive side, I get a kick out these because it is just so laughably obvious that it is an advertisement.
But on the other side, I always feel like time is wasted, not just mine but the website, coin, or mining group they advertise.

Perhaps it is low quality because it is free? It's not paid marketers? If it is paid, then I would want a refund if this is all they produced.
Also, isn't the audience the wrong target audience?
If it's for a mining site, then newbies definitely aren't the type to get into that, they are too busy trying to find an ico to invest in.
And I can't see anyone would fall for this unless they were entirely new to crypto.
I mean, I'm fairly new having got into it about 6 months ago and I've already seen btc "crash" a couple times, there's no way I would believe this thread.

And I might as well be nitpicky, who is gonna believe a one post newbie?

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:24 AM

Mine away friend. BCH can be mined without worrying too much about the giants and whales of the cryptoworld.
We are not worrying about the giants or whales but we are feeling worried about those fraudsters that already buy a lot of the bitcoin cash at the low price and then try to spread a lot of bullshit about bitcoin to make the price of bitcoin cash increase. Roger and jihan should become the main concern.
very very greedy person.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: