Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin community is rising.  (Read 9109 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?

Its obviously good. Not just for person or community but for whole world.

As more and more people will get aware, it will offer more mobility and confident to user within network and environment of bitcoins. More awareness will bring more popularity of Bitcoins, and this will impact on price of Bitcoins against fiat globally.

Increased bitcoin community will continue to improve human resources because bitcoin is capable of being studied by all people without any hassle, its development is not always dominated by the rich and this is phenomenal. If in one country is inhabited by the majority of people who understand local and global investments, then the country is eligible to parallel the developed world. Bitcoin will take them for the better.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zulistt

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

of the overall obviously increased bitcoin members because the news spread about the benefits of bitcoin and the benefits we get that make someone interested in bitcoin so bitcoin will keep increasing its members every year
Member helper

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:31 PM

This is good for bitcoins, as the price rises further due to new investors entering the bitcoins. I'm sure that the bitcoins price will increase to 20,000 $ next year so keep holding bitcoins.
2017 was really the year for bitcoin it surge morethan what we expect for those who still have few hundreds of bitcoin was become instant millionaire. with the continues acceptance of many people i think BTC will continue to break all time high record day by day
2017 is really a very best year for bitcoin because in this year the bitcoin price are continuously increasing like now this month is very good and i feel very glad when i see the bitcoin price and its community.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

This is good for bitcoins, as the price rises further due to new investors entering the bitcoins. I'm sure that the bitcoins price will increase to 20,000 $ next year so keep holding bitcoins.
2017 was really the year for bitcoin it surge morethan what we expect for those who still have few hundreds of bitcoin was become instant millionaire. with the continues acceptance of many people i think BTC will continue to break all time high record day by day
2017 is really a very best year for bitcoin because in this year the bitcoin price are continuously increasing like now this month is very good and i feel very glad when i see the bitcoin price and its community.

If 2017 is the best for bitcoin what about 2018? As for me 2018 will be really REALLY good for bitcoin and expect a lot of bull rushing because bitcoin gonna hit $100.000 dollars before the end of 2018(in my point of view).  Cool
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

Everyone is just saying it and keep looking at it on google. I'm sure bitcoin will outweigh the current political issues.
and 2018 is a great start for Bitcoin.
all the more believers, the better for Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
SHUNNO

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

I think the rising In bitcoin community is a enjoyable event. The more bitcoin users there are , the price of bitcoin will afterward be far away afield ahead. And technology is as well as moving in the processing of digital currency thus I can accustom that it is  a enjoyable matter for bitcoin if not enlarged. 
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

It will really rise because the value of bitcoins today is also rising, There will be more and more people who will hope on bitcoins value to multiply its price in the future and with that reason everyone should really invest in bitcoins to earn more money in the future.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

Bitcoin Community rapidly increasing this is good news for BTC platform.At future BTC will be sharper & more stronger.New year BTC will be more improve i hope & price rocket high.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

more and more Bitcoin community, I think will make a positive impact for Bitcoin.
with so many Bitcoin communities the bitcoin will become more popular in the community. Wink

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

Bitcoin community is rising, and that is good news I think because the demand for bitcoin is also growing, and if the need or volume of bitcoin increase the price is also increasing. If bitcoin price becomes much expensive many, establishment, store, the company will be willing to accept it, and if that happens, bitcoin will have a chance to become a legal cryptocurrency.
SandaraPark

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

When bitcoin user increases, bitcoin's value will also increase. Since bitcoin has many benefits, many people will join in investing/earning bitcoin and would make a larger bitcoin community. Therefore, it is good for bitcoin.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

I think it is a good thing since bitcoin's increase in demand would definitely increase its value. People will be tempted to make transactions and will seize the opportunity to do so... selling at this point of time will be beneficial for those who have accumulated large amounts of bitcoins in the past.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

The bitcoin community is growing rapidly due to the huge investment demand of the market.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

the increase in bitcoin due to the growing interest of enthusiasts and the increasingly advanced community and bitcoin advancements has been incredibly lately so the more communities, and besides the rising bitcoin price rises that trigger and motivate those who want to join and want to improve his life .. bitcoin like the phenomenon in foreign countries that make everyone know it and join as they want to get profit.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

The rising community of bitcoin investor only prove that more and more people everyday are tempted to join bitcoin which only means a growing demand of such coin. As a result bitcoin price will escalate and it is good if you are a bitcoin holder.  

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Bitcoin has been making a great noise this year and the improvement in its community is unbelievable. Nobody has ever expected that the value of bitcoin will rise this high within a year. It is a good thing for everyone most specially for the investors and users because they will have higher chances to make their profit grow. The events that shows bitcoin success simply reveals how bitcoin is predicted to be and will be the future currency of the world.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

I think its good that bitcoin community is rising. This means that more are becoming aware and interested on it. Since they become interested and gained knowledge on what a bitcoin is, i think some may invest on it. Having more investors, and with rising community awareness, more and more will use it. And i think that would make bitcoin very popular and will continue to grow on the succeeding years.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

I guess its good that bitcoin community is rising. Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency makes average person creates his fortune. As long it is done on an ethical way.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

the community grows - the demand increases - the price grows...of course it's good for bitcoin and for its future
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

No brother don’t wait for the next year, I think and I am pretty sure that at the end of this year or the very start weeks of next year, we will be seeing the prices going along $20000. This is so incredible for bitcoins, communities are increasing and the developing team will consider this point. I think they must increase the number of bitcoins in world, so that needs of everyone can be entertained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: