Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My story. Sad but true.  (Read 263 times)
Ass instant DA (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

Some of you may have seen this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html so I should address concerns. There is no truth in the article at all. In fact I am the victim. All I ever wanted was to be the best instant ass DA.

Here is my story.

A few years ago, fresh out of law school, I met with Harvey Weinstein about a job as a lawyer at Miramax.

As we were discussing salary and benefits he jumped on me and started groping me. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then he forced me to snort cocaine with him and drive around to strip clubs where he further misbehaved.

But the worst was yet to come.

After several hours of abuse, including groping, cocaine and alcohol abuse, filthy language and more, he forced me to go back to his mansion. It was terrifying. After several more hours of abuse I heard a creaking rolling sound.

It was an old man in a wheelchair. Looking closer I realized it was former president George H W Bush. I said "Have you come to rescue me Mr president?".

He told me to come a little closer, then he asked me to guess who his favorite magician was. After I told him I was stumped he jumped out of the wheelchair, yelled "David Cop a feel." Then he grabbed my ass.

I thought it couldn't get worse, but then I saw a man standing near the door. I didn't recognize him at first. He said to Harvey and the ex president "Give the kid a break, act like grownups". Then he gave me a glass with some juice. As I drank it I remembered who he was and why his voice sounded like fat Albert. The room started to spin and then I passed out.

So was the Uber driver telling the truth? Or was he disrespecting an already victimized person who simply wanted to be an instant ass District Attorney to help others?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

I really don't understans, As long as the guy is humans:

Or even after...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

Some of you may have seen this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html so I should address concerns. There is no truth in the article at all. In fact I am the victim. All I ever wanted was to be the best instant ass DA.

Here is my story.

A few years ago, fresh out of law school, I met with Harvey Weinstein about a job as a lawyer at Miramax.

As we were discussing salary and benefits he jumped on me and started groping me. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then he forced me to snort cocaine with him and drive around to strip clubs where he further misbehaved.

After several hours of abuse, including groping, cocaine and alcohol abuse, filthy language and more, he forced me to go back to his mansion. It was terrifying. After several more hours of abuse I heard a creaking rolling sound.

It was an old man in a wheelchair. Looking closer I realized it was former president George H W Bush. I said "Have you come to rescue me Mr president?".

He told me to come a little closer, then he asked me to guess who his favorite magician was. After I told him I was stumped he jumped out of the wheelchair, yelled "David Cop a feel." Then he grabbed my ass.

I thought it couldn't get worse, but then I saw a man standing near the door. I didn't recognize him at first. He said to Harvey and the ex president "Give the kid a break, act like grownups". Then he gave me a glass with some juice. As I drank it I remembered who he was and why his voice sounded like fat Albert. The room started to spin and then I passed out.

So was the Uber driver telling the truth? Or was he disrespecting an already victimized person who simply wanted to be an instant ass District Attorney to help others?
My true to life story is but sad.. But what ever happen to my life I'm still keep on fighting and praying that my life would be continue and getting strong
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Full of talent but no money for succes  Cry
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

I do not think you'll fall asleep on a bus or subway, or too engrossed in reading, or listening to music. All that makes you an easy target for drivers.

Put your backpack, wallet, shopping bag, parcel, or other things on your lap, or between your legs. do not put it on an empty chair.

Do not display clocks, rings, necklaces, or other jewelry that look expensive. Do not invite trouble.

Sneginka111

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Here is my story.

No idea what is this story about but I laughed.
Is this supposed to be a sarcastic story of some sort?
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

What even, what is this story even about? What is the purpose of writing this story, is it a joke or some sarcastic post? Please elaborate on it OP.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

My sad story is when my dad flirting to other woman.After that my parents got separated and my mom always crying.I know how sad what she feels but it is better to it let go.Now my mom got married to the other guy that i can see how sincere he is to take good care of my Mother.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Here is my story.

Do you wanna LINE Cheesy

I say it's your own fault  Wink

Then he forced me to snort cocaine Roll Eyes..NO YOU TOOK IT Wink..

You do know other women told him to FUCK OFF Wink..So why not YOU?..

Money money money Wink..A part in a MOVIE = FAME=MONEY.. Wink..

SO BLAME YOUR GREED Wink..You should of had MORALS Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

My sad story is when my dad flirting to other woman.After that my parents got separated and my mom always crying.I know how sad what she feels but it is better to it let go.Now my mom got married to the other guy that i can see how sincere he is to take good care of my Mother.
Sounds like he is really taking good care of her Wink Cheesy..<A joke smile Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Here is my story.

OK lets see what you done wrong and why it's your own fault  Wink..

As we were discussing salary and benefits he jumped on me and started groping me..

I met with Harvey Weinstein about a job as a lawyer at Miramax...
SO how did you get out the building ? You went to miramax ..
Did you not scream RAPE RAPE RAPE?..

Now he done this in a office in miramax    discussing salary and benefits he jumped on me and started groping me.  RAPE RAPE RAPE you should of screamed BUT did you?..

No you started snorting coke and went out the building with him  Wink..

So as a lawyer did he refuse you a JOB Wink..No but that's what they would say for someone like YOU Wink..

You let it go to far for your greed I.E money..

So my suggestion to any person under sexual pressure acts is to report it and tell them to FUCK OFF..

And yes you will lose out on maybe a job or monies BUT you got your morals Wink..

A man as more respect for a women who stand up for themselves Wink..
SO DO IT WOMEN..

And another thing i notice women going out to bars with no money knowing quite well a guy will try and chat her up and he will pay for the drinks..

THE WOMEN i know of said we call you men the MUGS when we go out Cheesy..
Because they know men are like DOGS ON HEAT..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: