Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank  (Read 3734 times)
jesh2206

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

Based on what we see right now i think there's a chance that some bitcoin company will invest and create a bitcoin bank or a cryptocurrency for electronic bank. every years our technology has been upgraded. for me it will take to five to 10 years before the bitcoin bank introduce to us. But this is not far from reality as there are no differences between real money and digital currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Bitcoin and banks have different concepts and both are opposite to each other in every thing. However, there's possibility that banks partially adopt Bitcoin technology and the way it operates and vise versa Bitcoin would adapt some features like banks in future since governments wants to regularize and control Bitcoin. I'm not too sure which one would overtake another but something would be mingled together for smooth operations and to serve people.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Sorry, but a Bitcoin bank is an oxymoron. There have been lately a few ICOs trying to sell something like that to the public, but I really cannot see the point in something like that.
I wouldn’t buy such ICO, they’re likely to end up as scam. Bitcoin doesn’t have a bank, and bank can’t just be online without having an offline location, so it’s all fake. There are already some wallets that look like bank. I once used Xapo wallet, and their services can be compared to that of banks; they give you debit card for ATM withdrawals, it’s just like bank. If anyone needs a Bitcoin bank, why not use Xapo then? And we don’t even need banks for Bitcoin, cause it is good as it is and we also like it like that.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

The blockchain is a bank itself, so it doesn't make any sense to talk about "bitcoin bank".
But for sure there will be necessity of all kind of financial services, as loans, leasing, credit cards, and so on.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Banks and cryptocurrency has different concepts especially when it comes on their state of being centralized or not. Bitcoin is decentralized while naks are centralized or is an institution controlled by a government. So I think it is a bit impossible. Also, there are wallets to use in order to store your Bitcoin which I think is already enough. But we con't really know what tomorrow could bring for Bitcoin.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

I heard rumors that Bitcoin bank or Cryptocurrency bank already exist. But if it does not exist yet, it is a good idea to have Bitcoin bank because instead of just holding your bitcoin, you can earn more by storing your bitcoin in bitcoin bank. The thing is, we must have assurance that we will not going to be scammed, so, bitcoin bank must be registered and must have consent or must be under the government which is impossible to happen because government does not support bitcoin or crypto at all.
GiantArrow15

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Definitely yes. As the bitcoin get his popularity in the coming years, for sure elite people will be interested in handling it. They will see it as a business that will bloom. For sure, there is someone who is planning right now to buold such bank.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I don't think it will be in BTC's best interest if a BTC bank was to be established. It will totally ruin the main purpose of BTC's existence. By nature, BTC's decentralized and having a BTC bank would mean that a certain degree of control will be taken from its owner, in short. . .centralization. I can't imagine a BTC Bank which will adhere to BTC's core purpose.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

Definitely yes. As the bitcoin get his popularity in the coming years, for sure elite people will be interested in handling it. They will see it as a business that will bloom. For sure, there is someone who is planning right now to buold such bank.

For me it is for no use. Bitcoin survived to be safe in our cryptowallets so why still add some more storage for bitcoin?
Besides, it is not like cash that when placed in bank gets 1% interest for a year. Definitely it is with no help. Increased 1% for a year but inflation reaches about 4%.
I dont trust banks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money which does not require a physical bank. Having a physical bank in future is misplaced priority. The aim and objectives will be forfeited there won't be a different bitcoin and conventional currencies
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Yes it is possible and near future will officially work,some Bitcoin banks un officially started working and advertise their servies. It will ring new revolution in financial world.Most fast and secure way of transaction and holding funds.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Its a good thought really, knowing we have already bitcoin atm why not put up a bitcoin bank. Oh well, banks are centralized. They are bound to follow a certain regulation. The mere reason why bitcoin was made is to get rid of centralized market.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Definetely yes. Besides I believe one day BTC will be like gold for crypto currency market. Governments store golds for money supply. Same logic in neat future new crypto currencies will reserve BTC to supply their own coins.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

The idea of a decentralized currency like bitcoin and cryptos... is that banks are not needed.

But we all know this is the real world and banks will want a cut of the pie. They will collude with govt to create regulations such that financial transactions will still need to go thru the banks. State-backed cryptos will never be truly decentralized and real crypto-currencies like bitcoin and litecoin will only become closer to financial asset at best.

japan is probably the only country who will make crypto legal-tender. The rest of the countries will at best categorize bitcoin and crypto as assets. And this will mean that banks will continue to be required to handle your money. So bitcoin will become one of the products that banks can help you to manage as well; with a fee of course.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

Why you need a bitcoin bank? People from all over the world can using bitcoin who wants and there was nothing happen wrong with it.
In my knowledge, I didn’t hear that anyone loose their money for the fault of bitcoin. People can easily buy bitcoin and can sell them whet they wants. Now people can invest their money by hiding their genuine identity and keep running with it by don’t knowing any of other people.

If there will a bitcoin bank then we have to face many problem. Many new rules will be taken and we have to fulfill them. People can freedomly use bitcoin and that’s why they shows their emotion most in there but their freedom dealing will be loosed if their a bitcoin bank. Many traders will be loose there business which are related to bitcoin so all is perfect now. There is no need to have a bitcoin bank.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

I think if there is a bank in bitcoin it is something interesting. Unfortunately the centralized banks run by government agencies. While bitcoin has not been supported by the government so it's hard for bitcoin to have its own bank, if this happens to be something good for us who use bitcoin in addition to storing in our wallet also store bitcoin in special bank bitcoin and security becomes tight or guaranteed. Smiley
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

The topic of a BTC bank has been asked many times before and the community has been giving the same answers over and over again. Squatz, next time use the search function. Search for Bitcoin Bank and you will get these results.

But is there really a need for one? What for?
Definitely in the future about ten years if Bitcoin continues to develop Bitcoin bank will be born, but want a Bitcoin bank is taken, we need another organization and investors to cooperate with a bank. Bitcoin International, which requires reliable and rigorous containment to protect investors' money.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

There wont be any need for bitcoin bank. It wont make sence if there is a bank and everone can control their wallet on their own. Which makes it more interesting, since the government cannot control it. The bank will need the government permission in which we dont know if they will accepted.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

Actually as far as i know ,there is a collaboration or treaty between  central banks and the cryptocurrency to help rebuild as one services,but in terms  of having a bitcoin banks,i thinks  theres no one that kind  of system,maybe in the other country there is kind of thats services being a bank of bitcoin,but here only in my country you can invest your bitcoin only in  your local exchange wallet.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

Actually as far as i know ,there is a collaboration or treaty between  central banks and the cryptocurrency to help rebuild as one services,but in terms  of having a bitcoin banks,i thinks  theres no one that kind  of system,maybe in the other country there is kind of thats services being a bank of bitcoin,but here only in my country you can invest your bitcoin only in  your local exchange wallet.
there will be an actual conflict in having bitcoin banks, first of all if they are willing to build it they must have no kyc and by the main issues of the banks is being centralized. Its a big deal in cryptocurrency. Along with that they must have a better inputs if they are not capable of being decentralized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: