Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin Scam  (Read 2094 times)
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:05:48 AM

Lol I also invested in minexcoin and its now kicking in minexbank giving me fabulous profit every week Im sure op did not follow very well the instructions that led to miscommunication and to this accusations, OP if your problem was already solved please post updates here to clear the reputation of minexcoin, thank you. 
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aristospetr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

Oh, guys, so much ICO projects are scams now. And i think we can fight with it through an adut reprots, I hope that this helps investors to understand an honest project or scam. What do you think?
Classic shitpost.

Why is this a shitpost? It seems to me that one of the solutions to the "scam problem" among ICO projects.
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:28:13 PM

Oh, guys, so much ICO projects are scams now. And i think we can fight with it through an adut reprots, I hope that this helps investors to understand an honest project or scam. What do you think?
Classic shitpost.

Why is this a shitpost? It seems to me that one of the solutions to the "scam problem" among ICO projects.
oh c'mon an alt and farming account supporting each others lol your both account always talking about non sense audit report in every threads

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Classic shitpost.

oh c'mon an alt and farming account supporting each others lol your both account always talking about non sense audit report in every threads
Here's your answer why the above is shitpost. HoyerBrandon3 makes and expresses comment out of context. The essence of account farming is doing shitpost.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

As far co-bitcoiners here they are experiencing somewhat similar situation here with Minexcoin they just state to me although there is a delay in giving the coins still transaction with goes smoothly and it's hard to find this ICO as one of the scammers here in the cryptocurrency world because as far as my research goes their one of the most trusted around here mate.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

Inactive since november 27. So what will happen now with this case? Still not marked as resolved?
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:23:01 PM

Perhaps we can PM vod ? He will be forced to react if we are a lot to do this. I know it can be considered as spam, but this guy just give a red trust to an ICO CM, and stopped to follow the evolution of the thread...
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

Scam or not, always be careful when they are such delays, could be a flag!

Now say they me i have to transfer the coins toa exchanger like livecoin.net

then i heave hear of they and try to cashout from livecoin.net : and no recieve the money ..., was clearly...

Do you know anything at all about crypto, why did you buy ICO if you don`t know even basics?Huh?

You even put red trust for you own STUPIDITY!!!!!!

shame on this thread remove this stupid trust!, issue is solved, OP is a clueless

and yes i am mining this crappy ICO (as all ICO are!) and this moron is killing my profit

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Scam or not, always be careful when they are such delays, could be a flag!

Now say they me i have to transfer the coins toa exchanger like livecoin.net

then i heave hear of they and try to cashout from livecoin.net : and no recieve the money ..., was clearly...

Do you know anything at all about crypto, why did you buy ICO if you don`t know even basics?Huh?

You even put red trust for you own STUPIDITY!!!!!!

shame on this thread remove this stupid trust!, issue is solved, OP is a clueless

and yes i am mining this crappy ICO (as all ICO are!) and this moron is killing my profit

He didn't, it's a well known member who dit it. And this guy just stopped to watch this topic...
I just don't understand what is the purpose of this guy, acting as a vigilante, but he apparently doen't read anymore the topic after he put the red trust.

You can try to message him, but he is not answering apparently (his name is Vod)
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:04 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 06:11:10 PM by reb0rn21

I have sent him PM, and I hope he respond

I don`t like ICO nor trust any but this ICO can be mined and I have interest there as many miners!

but its not right to have red trust because of some moron/shill newbie account

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

Guys have my eye on Minex and with the current price.. looks tempting.. any thoughts if its worth buying now 0.02

thanks in advance
MineCoin.org

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

We have tried to contact the creator of this thread to ask him to correct this post, but he never answered us.

We would like to inform you that we have paid the coins to this investor on November 20, 2017. Here is a transaction hash to check https://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/tx&hash=b9b9f54b4f21272fc09da8918c9404b257548094a828a8df316e065db68d8945.

If you have any questions about coins withdrawals please contact us at support@minexsystems.com prior to writing negative posts/threads, etc. We are open to our community and will do our best to help you.

We would also like to say that we do appreciate all your support to our project and MinexSystems team!

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Hello,

The topic starter has a valid point, and I like to shed some light why do I think so.

One is, Levente Racz (ICO Advisor in the team). He is a well known MLM criminal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_KuoR-uqs), his linkedIn is promoting Invia World, which is a scammer cloud mining company from Austria. The Austrian financial authorities revoke the companies (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQkP-r2uPJc) licence and not because they do not allow mining companies to operate (check out hydrominer.org) in the country.

Back to Mr. Racz. He claims to be a crypto expert but there are zero references or evidences that this claim is valid.

Check the other guy, Peter Sagi from their advisory team. Also claims to be a crypto expert with zero supporting evidence .

I do not know how this project has turned out, but stay out of it.

For the record, I am represent a daily crypto news site from Hungary, called https://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Hello,

The topic starter has a valid point, and I like to shed some light why do I think so.

One is, Levente Racz (ICO Advisor in the team). He is a well known MLM criminal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_KuoR-uqs), his linkedIn is promoting Invia World, which is a scammer cloud mining company from Austria. The Austrian financial authorities revoke the companies (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQkP-r2uPJc) licence and not because they do not allow mining companies to operate (check out hydrominer.org) in the country.

Back to Mr. Racz. He claims to be a crypto expert but there are zero references or evidences that this claim is valid.

Check the other guy, Peter Sagi from their advisory team. Also claims to be a crypto expert with zero supporting evidence .

For the record, I am represent a daily crypto news site from Hungary, called https://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/.
LOL! There is no record like that ever since the ICO occured. Please check out https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/team . It never change ever since. And there's no direct evidence of link to the people that you mentioned. And why does hydrominer is involved here? Most from MNX team members are Ukrainians/Russians.

Based on your word, you're just shitposting plus your promotion in the end makes it more of a shitpost.
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

Hello,

LOL! There is no record like that ever since the ICO occured. Please check out https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/team . It never change ever since. And there's no direct evidence of link to the people that you mentioned. And why does hydrominer is involved here? Most from MNX team members are Ukrainians/Russians.

Based on your word, you're just shitposting plus your promotion in the end makes it more of a shitpost.

Not exactly. We are continuously writing about shitcoins, scams and MLM-s here, like Fistcoin, Jaag coin, Invia, Cryptogold local shitbags.

Most of the time, the readers contact us to check things out (I think the same thing happened here as well). For instance we wrote about Firstcoin last year January that it is an obvious pyramid scheme...look how it turned out. Hydrominer is not involved at all, better read again my subsequent post. Let me pull up my info and get back to you. I think I can show you some screenshot evidences as well, but not 100% sure. Time has passed and these cockroaches have more face than a hydra.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

Hello,

Not exactly. We are continuously writing about shitcoins, scams and MLM-s here, like Fistcoin, Jaag coin, Invia, Cryptogold local shitbags.

Most of the time, the readers contact us to check things out (I think the same thing happened here as well). For instance we wrote about Firstcoin last year January that it is an obvious pyramid scheme...look how it turned out. Hydrominer is not involved at all, better read again my subsequent post. Let me pull up my info and get back to you. I think I can show you some screenshot evidences as well, but not 100% sure. Time has passed and these cockroaches have more face than a hydra.
Lol bro you posted on a wrong thread. Better create your own topic because no-one really cares about this. Maybe if you create, some will.
Mandrag

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

Hello,

Lol bro you posted on a wrong thread. Better create your own topic because no-one really cares about this. Maybe if you create, some will.

I have to agree , Minexcoin is a scam , the bank that they claim that cards are coming from denied anything to do with Minex and threaten to go legal to protect their name , no decentralized exchnage, no web wallet , no progress only atomic swap test, the coint is a "shitcoin" the kid is right and if have anything to show as evidence that minex is making progress you should stfu and stop bulling the kid , he only expressed his opinion and he is fucking right on top of it !
cbreum

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

Hello,

I don't see Levente Racz anywhere on the MinexCoin site.

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
cbreum

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Hello,

I have to agree , Minexcoin is a scam , the bank that they claim that cards are coming from denied anything to do with Minex and threaten to go legal to protect their name , no decentralized exchnage, no web wallet , no progress only atomic swap test, the coint is a "shitcoin" the kid is right and if have anything to show as evidence that minex is making progress you should stfu and stop bulling the kid , he only expressed his opinion and he is fucking right on top of it !

Just wonder what rational arguments you use to come to the conclusion that MinexCoin is scam?

I have only been met by supportive people from MinexCoin. When I first invested during the ICO one of my transactions didn't show up, but with support from the team I got it back.  It's true that updates are missing, but you can join their Telegram channel and participate in the discussions there.

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

Minex team promised investors that mnx will always be maintained in the top 100 coins on cmc. #they don't care about price now(they have developed a mechanism to sell all their coins-instabuy[https://instabuy.minexpay.com/]).

Now mnx has promised to sell part of their omnigame shares, it will be the next Pokemon go
#IMO, it will be worth nothing as mnx price is now.

What will be their next excuse? [just an assumption]
We are focusing on minex exchange.
It will be amount the top 10 crypto exchanges in the world. #it'll be launched without even a thousand dollar daily volume on the exchange.

Please do your own due diligence before buying this coin because it is very likely to exit scam because the team only cares about their profit. Check their telegram group and read how investors are crying now and then(https://t.me/minexcoin)

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: