Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60339 times)
TokenPayDerek

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

As far as I understand your coin will have its own block-chain and be extracted through the POS algorithm. This is an interesting proposal considering that most startups are implemented through smart contracts ERC20. I consider the option of participation, but nowhere do I see information about how much I will receive coins for 1 BTC?

Hello as stated in our whitepaper, you will receive 2000 TPAY for 1 BTC. 
Also if you register for the token sale, you will be able to calculate the exact amount using our dashboard.

Thanks for the answer! The price for 1 coin at the current moment is about 4 dollars, it's a good price! I will carefully follow the development of your project and I will be happy to promote it through the blog and social networks!

As an investor, I'm wondering what the minimum number of coins I can buy?

Right now the minimum amount to purchase is .01 BTC which about 20 TPAY or 30 if you get the 50% bonus.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

so when you will start bounty campaign or just start prepaire it?,i think will take part bounty campaign ,very promising ANN and whitepaper . will follow this thread in future.   

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:43:54 AM

The propaganda of Tokenpay attracted me. In fact, I am very glad when I read that the Tokenpay reminisced their remembrance on how their company became successful today. I also recognized how they can protect their customers from getting hacked. I am sure that they will bring change in crypto world.

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:42 AM

Since the first day it has big good sign about this project. Could not affoid it anymore. This was one of the best project as well as waves it will become more and more popular project. Surely must watch every development.

pikkie

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

hmmmm nice design, i like it, hope your project runs successfully  Smiley
TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

so when you will start bounty campaign or just start prepaire it?,i think will take part bounty campaign ,very promising ANN and whitepaper . will follow this thread in future.   

Bounty program is up and running Smiley
TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

Thanks for replying your answer was what I was wondering.   
I think this is a good project and will invest in it but at the same time I don't think you can sell the "Total Privacy" side of your coin while at the same time promoting the use of a debit/credit card as we all know they will fall under the KYC rules.
So that then makes me wonder why promote having a card at all if it by doing so you remove the very essence and most important feature of the coin?

Once you remove privacy it then just becomes another coin trying to get a credit card just like Moncao and TenX, both of whom do not have privacy and are struggling to align themselves with Visa and Mastercard, why would a privacy coin have any more chance of doing so or would the bank you buy be the issuer of the cards and if that is the case, how could buying a bank help you to achieve accreditation from a card provider if  your coin is based on privacy?

Sorry if my comment sounds like it is meant to be negative as it is not I just see the two privacy vs credit-debit card as Ying and Yang, two totally different things, so from the outside looking in you have two features of your coin pitted against each other, or am I missing something here?
Why did you avoid this question Dev, do you not think it is relevant?

Not trying to avoid you just trying to reply to as many people as possible and given account limits kinda annoying to wait 6 minutes to make a post Smiley

Regulated banking is an essential service whether we like it or not (trust me, we don’t like it). Frankly, the license holders are influential and we want to make a difference by being as disruptive as we can in the global banking system. Clearly there are limits as to how disruptive we can be but we plan to at least challenge the conventional notion that everybody with a secret offshore bank account or holding crytpocurrency is a money laundering criminal by default.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Bounty program is up and running Smiley

The people joined to your bounty program are lucky since they promoting the best block chain technology.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

This project is amazing! I think Tpay surpass and will surpass others block chain technology since I saw in the white paper of how does Tpay shows the benefits of the people. Tpay security system and features unlocks every person's interest. Well done Tpay! I will watch every progress you will make.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

This project is amazing! I think Tpay surpass and will surpass others block chain technology since I saw in the white paper of how does Tpay shows the benefits of the people. Tpay security system and features unlocks every person's interest. Well done Tpay! I will watch every progress you will make.

Practically speaking, we are ensuring the purposes of every project. We need an assurance of how our transactions be cleared and legitimate. We want that our money is in good hand, eversince hackers and scammers take advantage. And now we are lucky that Tpay exist! We are now comfortable to transact to others. Hopefully this project will be successful!
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

Is there any relationship between TokenPay and Verge Currency other than Sunerok the Verge Lead Developer being the Blockchain Audit Advisor for TokenPay? Can we expect any joint collaborations as both are privacy coins with their own blockchains?

There is no relationship between us and Verge.  Nevertheless, we do plan on making our code open sourced so that Verge or other privacy focused developers can contribute to our project.

So what is the difference between Tokenpay and Verge anyway if they don't have any realationship? And what do you mean that you are planning to create a code open source?
pikkie

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:00 PM

hello dev, any reward for me for making this gif ? thank you  Smiley

TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

hello dev, any reward for me for making this gif ? thank you  Smiley

https://s8.postimg.org/607g3yjb9/token-pay.gif

Sure send me a direct message with a name and e-mail and I will offer you some TPAY.  I like it. Smiley
TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

Is there any relationship between TokenPay and Verge Currency other than Sunerok the Verge Lead Developer being the Blockchain Audit Advisor for TokenPay? Can we expect any joint collaborations as both are privacy coins with their own blockchains?

There is no relationship between us and Verge.  Nevertheless, we do plan on making our code open sourced so that Verge or other privacy focused developers can contribute to our project.

So what is the difference between Tokenpay and Verge anyway if they don't have any realationship? And what do you mean that you are planning to create a code open source?

The main difference is that Verge is Proof of Work whereas we are Proof of Stake. There are others but please review our whitepaper to learn more. Smiley
sari_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

what the ICO price ? and how many already collected now?
illusionspeak

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

This token sale open to all people worldwide? I mean, I definetly from another country.
Pamhcuph

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:44:42 PM

This like another ETH token or another coins? Huh
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

The TPAY digital token is intended to be fully integrated into to the Tor, encrypted banking platform and be used as a secure and unbreakable form of exchange for products and services.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

There are Bitcoin debit cards, like Wirex, Xapo, bitwala and more. But this is only half the battle. Token Pay will show its' way to compete in the cryoto market and soon it will rise.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

Our wallet features : Full Tor network integration
Dual-Stealth Address
Zero-Knowledge Proof
Ring Signatures
Secure Communication Interface

The tokens will be delivered to the purchase after the purchase. Transferability
will start from the first day of trading, which is planned to start from 15
business days to 30 business days from the completion of the token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: