Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Watch out for another SCAM Email.   This one isn't even that cleaver.  The email address is TokenPay <anthonyhaddock99@gmail.com>  

It's a pity, but such a trend. This is practiced very often recently. People should be more attentive. Credulous and newcomers can be compromised.

In telegram chat, the admin announced that the other day will be the distribution of coins:

We will distribute TPAY to 10000 accounts on 16-17 FEB U.S. timezone (GMT-8) and Android server will be up and fully functioning at the same time. The following week we will also plan to distribute another large batch (Exact time to be determine).

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nihamatr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Wooohoo, I finally received my Tokens today!!!!

So its not a scam, and actually the advise to go and look for updates on their telegram helped a lot. Communication over there is way better than here.

So sorry for any bad words I spread before, happy that we FINALLYcan start our mission to the moon ^^

And for everyone that has not received their tokens so far, the admin on telegram said that there will be another big distribution excatly in one week from today Smiley
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

So its not a scam, and actually the advise to go and look for updates on their telegram helped a lot. Communication over there is way better than here.

So sorry for any bad words I spread before, happy that we FINALLYcan start our mission to the moon ^^

And for everyone that has not received their tokens so far, the admin on telegram said that there will be another big distribution excatly in one week from today Smiley

I can't seem to find their telegram channel.
I have also received my TPAY to my desktop wallet. Online and Staking.
Now just waiting for bounty distribution and news for exchanges.
#HODL.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

#HODL.
how....

my wallet doesnt come online yet you guys received your coins Huh? 16 days behind ....

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

#HODL.

where is the PRODUCT?

where is this CREDIT CARD?

its going on an exchange first before it has a working product? where did they spend all the money you sent?
Vigens

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

#HODL.

where is the PRODUCT?

where is this CREDIT CARD?

its going on an exchange first before it has a working product? where did they spend all the money you sent?

Grin You are asking some extremely wierd questions.
Product will go on the exchange before it is ready. Isn't that the whole point with crypto, that you invest in the development of the product?
If you check the roadmap you will get your answers. Credit card will be 2018 Q3 or Q4.
Vigens

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

#HODL.
how....

my wallet doesnt come online yet you guys received your coins Huh? 16 days behind ....

You might have to reinstall the wallet, make sure you backup.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Can you share me the link of their telegram channel?
I participated in the bounty program and I would like to ask about the status of bounty since the stakes are already finalize,
I just want to have an idea on when is the start of distribution.
kaltun

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

#HODL.
how....

i reinstalled the wallet like you adviced... and darn you were right ...

wallet is online and i got my coins....... and it stakes ....nice

i payed 5 bucks per coin (tokenpay) at the ico......

and hope i can trade with this......

but i thought it ( tokenpay) was an scam ( still think so ).. didnt expect to get my coins..... now i have them let see whats gonna happen next
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

To be honest I didn't expected it anymore,
but they finally send them. Hope they can keep their timeline going,
because I really the project.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

#HODL.
how....

but i thought it ( tokenpay) was an scam ( still think so ).. didnt expect to get my coins..... now i have them let see whats gonna happen next
I did it too but I didn't receive any tokens in my desktop wallet. Can I ask if the token you received comes from bounty campaign?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kaltun

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

#HODL.
how....

I did it too but I didn't receive any tokens in my desktop wallet. Can I ask if the token you received comes from bounty campaign?
no bounty , i participated in the  ico of it
Vigens

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

#HODL.
how....

This coin will be on the exchange eventually, don't worry it is a great team, they just didn't expect overnight 30M and so many customers.

Bounty tokens will be distributed after the main distribution is finished. At the moment at 60%.
Keep Calm and enjoy the profits. 
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

#HODL.
how....

This coin will be on the exchange eventually, don't worry it is a great team, they just didn't expect overnight 30M and so many customers.

Bounty tokens will be distributed after the main distribution is finished. At the moment at 60%.

How are other shit coins with no ico on exhanges already

This coin is a scam and you have been exposed
Vigens

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

#HODL.
how....

How are other shit coins with no ico on exhanges already

This coin is a scam and you have been exposed

Maybe because it is not a shitcoin  Grin.
Why didn't you answer to my reply on your previous smacktalk?
memyselfandi

Futurov

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

#HODL.
how....

So you mean those people who said they already got their tokens is not a member of bounty? They are investors of customers? And no one in bounty participants already got their tokens?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
Vigens

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Yes, no bounty tokens have been distributed.
memyselfandi

Futurov

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:00 AM

Okay. thanks for the info.

gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Okay. thanks for the info.
Great project. But this is not the first time I see that payments can be delayed due to the unorganization of some investors. Investors, this is the priority of any project. Therefore, the team will bring it to its logical conclusion. And the hunters will have to wait a little.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

The mission currently being undertaken by TokenPay is the plan to introduce a full suite of merchant services through TokenPay’s powerful banking platform. All charges and charges collected will be denominated in a digital token called TPAY, which has been thoroughly tested and developed.
TokenPay’s main vision is to help clients get the facilities Generally encountered on cryptography about hard asset transactions easily TokenPay has incorporated the most secure privacy and security features ever released by utilizing its unique blockchain with a combination of Bitcoin core sources coupled with proven, secure features and easy to remember by privacy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: