Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥  (Read 4754 times)
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

I like this project, it’s very interesting. But I also believe that many evildoers will be interested in it, too. That’s why I’m wondering if my personal data and information about investment will be encrypted.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

Good afternoon. You write that anyone who wishes can take part in this highly profitable business. Does it mean that it can be any person from any country owing any capital?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:40:07 PM

Greetings to developers of BitFerry. Will your equipment be supplied to Russia from other countries? Will you track the delivery and will you give the users that invested in buying it an opportunity to track its delivery?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

I believe that expensive equipment that you’re planning to order must be protected very well! Have you already taken care of security system of mining farms?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

It’s written in White Paper that in order to begin to get income you just have to buy BitFerry tokens. Does it mean that without them a user won’t be able to invest his funds in crypto-currency mining?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

For a team which has never developed mining farms it’s quite a brave decision to start this project. I wouldn’t trust them; I’d like to see how do they work for the first time.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:49 AM

For a team which has never developed mining farms it’s quite a brave decision to start this project. I wouldn’t trust them; I’d like to see how do they work for the first time.
Why do you think that BitFerry team doesn’t have experience in this? It seems to me that I’ve read somewhere in the description of the project that they’ve already been working on something like that.
californybit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

Why do you think that BitFerry team doesn’t have experience in this? It seems to me that I’ve read somewhere in the description of the project that they’ve already been working on something like that.

That’s true, BitFerry has built two large mining farms in four previous years. Moreover, they’ve received innovative air cooling equipment, which is used by not all major companies
romfish

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

That’s true, BitFerry has built two large mining farms in four previous years. Moreover, they’ve received innovative air cooling equipment, which is used by not all major companies
This is really encouraging. And don’t you know in which countries have BitFerry experts built mining farms? Are they working now?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Hello everyone. I'm not yet very experienced in the world of crypto currency, so I'm interested in how the holders of tokens will be able to earn in BitFerry.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

Greetings to everybode. Does anybody know what equipment from AMD and Nvidia will it be possible to order via BitFerry? I’m also wondering if a range of equipment available will be expanded in course of the development of the platform.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

I'm not interested in mining but looking at this ico mining I became interested in approaching mining, it's a good project hopefully good in the future
ggcript

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

BitBerry will purchase expensive equipment. Do you think it will get a guarantee on it or not?
intisorakbar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

good luck for this project
Shaurman

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

I’ve heard that during the ICO the company gives investors bonus tokens. Is it true? And can I still get a bonus?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

I’ve heard that during the ICO the company gives investors bonus tokens. Is it true? And can I still get a bonus?

Yes, that's for sure! But you have to hurry, because the 20% bonus will only be valid for the next 5 days.
specialAU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

Is it true that BitFerry managed to conclude agreements with large manufactures of equipment for mining?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

Is it true that BitFerry managed to conclude agreements with large manufactures of equipment for mining?
Yes, absolutely true. More accurately, there are already agreements concluded with AMD, Nvidia, Bitmain and BitFury.
specialAU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Yes, absolutely true. More accurately, there are already agreements concluded with AMD, Nvidia, Bitmain and BitFury.
It’s a very good range; I read that this companies produce very good equipment. I’m wondering if partnership relations will let BitFerry to get additional discount whn ordering equipment.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

It’s a very good range; I read that this companies produce very good equipment. I’m wondering if partnership relations will let BitFerry to get additional discount whn ordering equipment.
Of course, otherwise what is the point of being partners?) If I'm not mistaken, BitFerry will be able to make one order for 1 million US dollars, receiving also a 10 percent discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: