Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 11:15:16 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥  (Read 4762 times)
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:08:13 AM

Unfortunately I don’t trust it whatsoever. Why would you buy hardware from a middleman and pay premium for that? And surely assembly is included into the price. I’d rather buy hardware and set it up myself nearby so I can control it. 
I wish it would be so easy. First of all, if you hardware from BitFerry you are going to spend less just because they work with manufactures directly and get 30% off. Secondly, it’s not easy to set up  this kind of hardware and make it work on your own. And last thing, are you sure you gonna mine well? Keep in mind that your utility bill will get higher as well)))
Ok then. Let’s say you can order BitFerry hardware cheaper but when it comes to assembly I’m not so sure. I can check out guides on YouTube or as a matter of fact, book an assembler in my city which is cheaper. Do you really think  BitFerry’s electricity is cheaper than mine?
Trust me you can’t find a Pro who can set up this kind of mining hardware in every town. And don’t tell me you can do it after watching youtube videos. Are you for real? Guys from BitFerry set up 2 working mining farms already and as a bonus they pay for electricity so no worries.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:11:55 AM

Unfortunately I don’t trust it whatsoever. Why would you buy hardware from a middleman and pay premium for that? And surely assembly is included into the price. I’d rather buy hardware and set it up myself nearby so I can control it. 
I wish it would be so easy. First of all, if you hardware from BitFerry you are going to spend less just because they work with manufactures directly and get 30% off. Secondly, it’s not easy to set up  this kind of hardware and make it work on your own. And last thing, are you sure you gonna mine well? Keep in mind that your utility bill will get higher as well)))
Ok then. Let’s say you can order BitFerry hardware cheaper but when it comes to assembly I’m not so sure. I can check out guides on YouTube or as a matter of fact, book an assembler in my city which is cheaper. Do you really think  BitFerry’s electricity is cheaper than mine?
Trust me you can’t find a Pro who can set up this kind of mining hardware in every town. And don’t tell me you can do it after watching youtube videos. Are you for real? Guys from BitFerry set up 2 working mining farms already and as a bonus they pay for electricity so no worries.
well you sound convincing indeed)) I’ll keep an eye on this project and i’ll think about investing some money it’s always good to have some extra passive income.
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:16:41 AM

well you sound convincing indeed)) I’ll keep an eye on this project and i’ll think about investing some money it’s always good to have some extra passive income.
Hey guys. I don’t really know much about BitFerry just yet. Do you know where thier hardware comes from? Russia or what?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

I saw that BitFerry hardware pays for itself within 6 months so it can be done even faster, right? What is the possible shortest time?)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:25:07 AM

Hello. Do you still have tokens for sale?
jager44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:11 AM

Hello. Do you still have tokens for sale?
Hi. Yes, we do. So far BitFerry has got 1 million USD on ICO out of possible 10 Million USD.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Hi everyone. I want to know if you are going to keep $0.1 price during the whole sale time?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:44:24 AM

Hi everyone. I want to know if you are going to keep $0.1 price during the whole sale time?
As far as I know, yes, they are. It’s a fixed price.
Dopert

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

Hey guys. I don’t really know much about BitFerry just yet. Do you know where thier hardware comes from? Russia or what?

Bitferry does purchase hardware directly from the big players like Bitmain and Nvidia.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:03:06 PM

Hello. I saw that any BF holder is helped to get mining hardware. So I wanna know if you guys gonna help me out and suggest the best when I’m ready to buy the hardware?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Good day. I’m a miner and your future investor. So i’ve got a question. I already have all hardware needed and I would like to set it in your farm. Are you going to help me shipping it?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Hello. I don’t really understand why you need brokers and exchanges in the project and how investors can work with them?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

If i’m not wrong your locations are going to be Moscow, Irkutsk area and Karelia. Are you planning to set up more farms in Russia or abroad?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

I don’t understand why the company chose the Kazan region as a region for placing mining farms? As far as I know, this is one of the areas with highest electricity prices in Russia.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:35 AM

I don’t understand why the company chose the Kazan region as a region for placing mining farms? As far as I know, this is one of the areas with highest electricity prices in Russia.

Umm, well, it’s very interesting why do you think that Bitferry mining farms will be situated in the Kazan region. In fact, project’s mining farms will be located in Moscow, the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Korea.
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:36 AM

Umm, well, it’s very interesting why do you think that Bitferry mining farms will be situated in the Kazan region. In fact, project’s mining farms will be located in Moscow, the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Korea.

That’s strange, my friend told me about this))) Well, what about the average electricity prices in these regions?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

That’s strange, my friend told me about this))) Well, what about the average electricity prices in these regions?

Why are you so interested in tariffs on electricity in Russian regions? Generally, , the average cost per kWh is from 2 to 5 cents in the regions selected by the company.
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:01:59 AM

Why are you so interested in tariffs on electricity in Russian regions? Generally, , the average cost per kWh is from 2 to 5 cents in the regions selected by the company.

I became interested in tariffs for electricity in the regions where the project's mining centers will be. After all, if I decide to work via Bitferry, I’ll need to know approximate sum to be spent on paying for electricity per a month.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:04:14 AM

I became interested in tariffs for electricity in the regions where the project's mining centers will be. After all, if I decide to work via Bitferry, I’ll need to know approximate sum to be spent on paying for electricity per a month.

Oh, that is it)) Generally, investors won’t need to pay electricity bills themselves. The company itself will do this, it will spend its money.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

Hello. Will investors be able to view online video from the surveillance cameras which you install at the mining farms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: