Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
If that is the case, there is much risk.
Wish devs can make some clarifications about it.
Immer

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

Hello. If I want to transfer funds to my friend's wallet, can I do this without creating a smart contract?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Does anyone know in which way should one use the platform to find solutions to consensus?
rawell

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
If that is the case, there is much risk.
Wish devs can make some clarifications about it.
That's a valid point...RDN seems also very confident in the market right now....
But correct me if I'm not right, Raiden does not support smart contracts, do they?
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

Hello. As far as I understand, the project sacrificed the speed of processing transactions in order to ensure complete security of data storage, didn’t it? On the one hand, this is a right decision, and on the other it isn’t clear how quickly all transactions will be performed, and this is very important. I think the developers could find a more optimal solution to this problem.
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

Hello. As far as I understand, the project sacrificed the speed of processing transactions in order to ensure complete security of data storage, didn’t it? On the one hand, this is a right decision, and on the other it isn’t clear how quickly all transactions will be performed, and this is very important. I think the developers could find a more optimal solution to this problem.
Hello! Your statement about reducing the speed of processing transactions in favor of security is incorrect. The fact is that CREDITS company has developed a unique combined protocol that provides the maximum speed of processing transactions with complete security of data storage. So don’t worry about that.
devilini

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

Hello! Your statement about reducing the speed of processing transactions in favor of security is incorrect. The fact is that CREDITS company has developed a unique combined protocol that provides the maximum speed of processing transactions with complete security of data storage. So don’t worry about that.
I hardly believe it. If this is such a cool combination protocol, then why is there no information about it in the white paper of the project?
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:11:28 AM

I hardly believe it. If this is such a cool combination protocol, then why is there no information about it in the white paper of the project?
Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work.
This sounds very encouraging. I wonder if the developers have already tested the combined protocol. I want to see the results of this testing with a detailed description just to make sure of your words.
Mat24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

Greetings to everybody. I’ve read that developers of the platform plan to introduce material incentives to ensure the smooth operation of all servers. So I would like to know how much is this material incentive?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

Good afternoon. It’s the first time when I see such a thing as "consensus". Explain me please, what does this mean and what role does it play in CREDITS’s operating.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

Mat24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work
SlipMart

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:27:59 AM

Nice Project...I will Monitor this project
Immer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work
This sounds very encouraging. I wonder if the developers have already tested the combined protocol. I want to see the results of this testing with a detailed description just to make sure of your words.
SlipMart

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:38:26 AM

I think It have been tested
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

Raiden network solving this problem only for ethereum assets. Not for all crypto. CREDITS its new and own network, which use ethereum network only for first stage - ICO, after it wil be own ecosystem and CS will be swapped on own currency. Look roadmap and WP
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:17:27 PM

Good afternoon. It’s the first time when I see such a thing as "consensus". Explain me please, what does this mean and what role does it play in CREDITS’s operating.

google will help you with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: