Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

Hello everyone. I’ve read the description of the project very carefully, and I couldn’t understand the section on the cost of transactions. As far as I understand , the cost of each transaction will depend on the network load and specifically usage. But there is a description of the fact that the cost for each transaction will be set individually. So it turned out that I was confused. Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

Good day to everybody. Tell me please, if the conditions of the smart contract are fulfilled, can any trigger fields remain without verification?
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

Hello everyone. I’ve read the description of the project very carefully, and I couldn’t understand the section on the cost of transactions. As far as I understand , the cost of each transaction will depend on the network load and specifically usage. But there is a description of the fact that the cost for each transaction will be set individually. So it turned out that I was confused. Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

Hello. Yes, indeed, the cost of each transaction will depend on the load on the network and from each user, or rather from a kind of transaction flow that he can make at a peak time on the CREDITS platform. The developers decided to divide the transactions into several types for these factors and set an individual cost for each of them in order to  simplify the task.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:25 AM

Hello. Yes, indeed, the cost of each transaction will depend on the load on the network and from each user, or rather from a kind of transaction flow that he can make at a peak time on the CREDITS platform. The developers decided to divide the transactions into several types for these factors and set an individual cost for each of them in order to  simplify the task.
But these factors may increase in the future due to the development of technology and then the previously established costs will be irrelevant. Developers will have to constantly change them, which most likely takes a lot of effort. I think it isn’t the most practical approach.
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:45 AM

But these factors may increase in the future due to the development of technology and then the previously established costs will be irrelevant. Developers will have to constantly change them, which most likely takes a lot of effort. I think it isn’t the most practical approach.

Yes, of course, a regular change in the value of transactions, depending on the changing factors, is a time-consuming process. That's why the developers will use this approach for three years in order to collect basic information. In three years they will create an algorithm for automatically generating the transaction price based on this information.
devilini

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Yes, of course, a regular change in the value of transactions, depending on the changing factors, is a time-consuming process. That's why the developers will use this approach for three years in order to collect basic information. In three years they will create an algorithm for automatically generating the transaction price based on this information.
Wow, that's cool. It is interesting, but have they already told how this algorithm will work? I'm very curious about it, because I've never seen anything like this before.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

Wow, that's cool. It is interesting, but have they already told how this algorithm will work? I'm very curious about it, because I've never seen anything like this before.
So far there’s no information about how this algorithm will work. It seems to me that the developers themselves don’t yet understand how this will be carried out.)) Most likely, the principle of its work will be shown in three years, when they will be ready to implement it into the platform.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:58:36 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that the terms will be prescribed in smart contracts in CREDITS, and with their help you can associate actions and events in the real world or digital system. And I didn’t understand anything at all (((Can anyone give some examples of such terms?
arakx

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

Participants apply some method that is responsible for observing the logic and sequence of actions when conducting transactions in order to sign a smart contract. Oh, help us please; please tell us what can be a method in CREDITS in plain words?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

I read that the company won’t be able to spend some of the funds collected during the ICO before launching the alpha version of the platform. And what part of the funds will company be able to spend?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

I read that the company won’t be able to spend some of the funds collected during the ICO before launching the alpha version of the platform. And what part of the funds will company be able to spend?
Before the release of the alpha version developers will be able to spend no more than 50% of the coins collected on the sale.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:47 AM

Good evening, readers of the forum. How soon after the end of the ICO will the company be able to use the tokens that will remain in the reserve?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:18:10 AM

Good evening, readers of the forum. How soon after the end of the ICO will the company be able to use the tokens that will remain in the reserve?

If I understand correctly, the company will use them for operational activities in 2 years.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, will the CREDITS platform facilitate the automatic execution of all terms of the smart contract? It would be great, it would make life of the participants of the system easier.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

Hello. I had information that the system contract method will be executed in the virtual environment of the system. I would like to know how safe and effective this approach is.

hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

Hello. I want to ask those who has already bought CREDITS coins: what value should I use to set the GAS?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

Hello. I want to ask those who has already bought CREDITS coins: what value should I use to set the GAS?

Hello. you need to set a value of 300,000 for GAS to purchase tokens.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Good afternoon. Are there any guarantees that third-party data providers will provide reliable information? It would be nice if you used any mechanism to check this.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

You write that you need a technological environment that can process hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. Does this mean that you plan to conduct so many different operations on your platform?
Mat24

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

Greetings to everybody. Do you need to pass any registration in order to buy CREDITS tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: