Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

What’s up! I’ve read that the platform will use third-party data providers in its operation. Explain the purpose of such actions, please.
It will be necessary to work with third-party data providers in order to make the service operate correctly, in order to make weighted and optimal decisions. These goals are unachievable if you use only your own data.
As for me, this will be a certain risk for the stable operation of the service. A fraud will be able to break the communication channels between the platform and data providers and use the info as he wants to.
No way, bro, it's out of the question, ’cause all info will be transmitted encrypted
What a thoughtful approach, for sure)) What encryption algorithm will be used?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

What’s up! I’ve read that the platform will use third-party data providers in its operation. Explain the purpose of such actions, please.
It will be necessary to work with third-party data providers in order to make the service operate correctly, in order to make weighted and optimal decisions. These goals are unachievable if you use only your own data.
As for me, this will be a certain risk for the stable operation of the service. A fraud will be able to break the communication channels between the platform and data providers and use the info as he wants to.
No way, bro, it's out of the question, ’cause all info will be transmitted encrypted
What a thoughtful approach, for sure)) What encryption algorithm will be used?
Well, the white paper tells nothing about it, so I don’t even know. Well, I guess a good one will be used. If it means to you a lot, just send a message to the support service, they will definitely answer your question.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Name the main points which differ your p2p financial system from other similar projects, please.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

Hello! What mechanisms will ensure free access to Credits decentralized network?
Karl Max

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

I have seen your post, there is a question to consult, do you use ETH token as the currency of the CS system? Or you'll have your own tokens, not ETH's tokens

Hello! Now in pre-ICO period developers use ETH tokens as a currency for CS  system, but after ICO CS tokens will become an independent cryptocurrency
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

I’m wondering why a regular node will check the validity of transactions having a minimum coefficient of trust.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

There’s info in the project’s description that the method will use any script languages. But there should be a priority, right?
Karl Max

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

Name the main points which differ your p2p financial system from other similar projects, please.

There are no completly similar projects to CREDITs now on the market. And now there are no working analogues in sphere of p2p financial platforms
Karl Max

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

Due to the third-party data providers CREDITs platform users will have an opportunity to perform more complicated smart contracts, which will need more information to be performed.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

First of all good luck on your project, as far as i understand you are taking out intermediaries in financing and you provide financing for industry,
I like to ask that what's your difference between modultrade project and yours, their claim is the same as yours but they are targeting the SMEs worldwide.
What is your target customer base?

h3n9

Activity: 574
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

the main problem in crypto transactions is the slow confirmation and high cost, Very nice concept,  this project is very promising for the future
Delicieuxz 2

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:46:21 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:04:57 PM by Delicieuxz 2

Is pre-ico ended already? I see the title says 15th December ended, but in your website, there are 10 more days for pre-ico, which is correct? And bonus structure seems not clearly.

To all CREDITS’ community:

We’ve decided to slightly alter the model of our pre-ICO. We are extending pre-ICO a little so more investors could participate at this stage and the project could raise more money now, but the bonuses in main ICO will be minimized. This model is better for the project. We did not finish many negotiations with investors due to reasons described below:

1. The latest technical problems in the Ethereum network
2. Increased price of Ether which confuses many investors about the impact of the Ether’s price for ICO
3. Numerous requests from our investors to prolong our pre-ICO

It was decided to extend the pre-ICO round until December 31.

The increased price of Ether will not affect the overall cap of the project because the cap is in USD.

Our hard cap for pre-ICO is fixed in USD and will be $3 mln. The soft cap is $1,5 mln. Our hard cap for ICO is also fixed at $20 mln.

A working Alpha version will be released before the start of ICO in January 2018, and therefore ICO bonuses will be significantly reduced or canceled.

Next week we will publish information about Ether spendings on our project during the last 2 months.

How many is it managed to collect during pre-ICO?

We're proud to announce that we have reached pre-ICO soft cap and have raised over 1 700 000 USD!

WARNING!!!!

Don't believe anything that person posting as "Delicieuxz" says. They're using my account, which they hacked some time ago, and are likely attempting to scam people.

I just tried logging into my account today for the first time in while, and discovered that the email and password has been changed.

I don't know why this joker thought it was a good idea to steal somebody's account to post on this forum, but they're obviously not an honest person.

I've made a thread asking for help from a mod or admin to get my account back, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645474.msg26947424#msg26947424
NakiRR

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:08:30 PM

2 237 477 USD already sold during pre-ICO period ! Hot winter is coming )
Delicieuxz

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

Is pre-ico ended already? I see the title says 15th December ended, but in your website, there are 10 more days for pre-ico, which is correct? And bonus structure seems not clearly.

We’ve decided to slightly alter the model of our pre-ICO. We are extending pre-ICO a little so more investors could participate at this stage and the project could raise more money now, but the bonuses in main ICO will be minimized. This model is better for the project. We did not finish many negotiations with investors due to reasons described below:

2. Increased price of Ether which confuses many investors about the impact of the Ether’s price for ICO

The increased price of Ether will not affect the overall cap of the project because the cap is in USD.

Our hard cap for pre-ICO is fixed in USD and will be $3 mln. The soft cap is $1,5 mln. Our hard cap for ICO is also fixed at $20 mln.

A working Alpha version will be released before the start of ICO in January 2018, and therefore ICO bonuses will be significantly reduced or canceled.

Next week we will publish information about Ether spendings on our project during the last 2 months.

We're proud to announce that we have reached pre-ICO soft cap and have raised over 1 700 000 USD!

WARNING!!!!

Don't believe anything that person posting as "Delicieuxz" says. They're using my account, which they hacked some time ago, and are likely attempting to scam people.

I just tried logging into my account today for the first time in while, and discovered that the email and password has been changed.

I don't know why this joker thought it was a good idea to steal somebody's account to post on this forum, but they're obviously not an honest person.

I've made a thread asking for help from a mod or admin to get my account back, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645474.msg26947424#msg26947424

Nice joke

NakiRR

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

WARNING!!!!

BEWARE! this message is a trying to SCAM you !
NakiRR

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:14:28 PM

WARNING!!!!

Nice joke
Hi! Glad to see you here) here are some scammers are working hard ))
Delicieuxz

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

Please stop spreading the FUD, moderators will take the right and smart decision. You can discuss it in other threads. This thread in about Credits.
Thank you.

Delicieuxz 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

WARNING!!!!

Nice joke

It's no joke. I'm Delicieuxz on dozens of English forums, and I'm also the Delicieuxz who made the account that you're using, and made all the posts by that account before September 2017, when you somehow got ahold of the account and changed its password and email, and started making posts in Cyrillic language, which I don't speak.

All post before that time were made by myself.

I'm guessing you stole my account to scam people here by getting them to give you money. That's why you took an established account, rather than create your own original account.

WATCH OUT PEOPLE, the hacker posting with my "Delicieuxz" is probably trying to steal your money!

The mods will see that the IP address associated with "Delicieuxz" posts changed when you stole my account - and likely changed to an entirely different country, and side of the world. Hopefully, they also can see that you changed the email, and the password.

I'm guessing it was changed around September of 2017, as that's when you started posting with my account.
NakiRR

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

WARNING!!!!

Nice joke

It's no joke. I'm Delicieuxz on dozens of English forums, and I'm also the Delicieuxz who made the account that you're using, and made all the posts by that account before September 2017, when you somehow got ahold of the account and changed its password and email, and started making posts in Cyrillic language, which I don't speak.

I'm guessing you stole my account to scam people here by getting them to give you money. That's why you took an established account, rather than create your own original account.

WATCH OUT PEOPLE, the hacker posting with my "Delicieuxz" is probably trying to steal your money!

The mods will see that the IP associated with "Delicieuxz" posts changed when you stole my account. Hopefully, they also can see that you changed the email, and the password.

I'm guessing it was changed around September of 2017, as that's when you started posting with my account.
What are you doing?) For what? do you really think that it will help you to stole money from people?)) Or you just don't like Delicieuxz ?)
Delicieuxz 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

WARNING!!!!

Nice joke

The mods will see that the IP associated with "Delicieuxz" posts changed when you stole my account. Hopefully, they also can see that you changed the email, and the password.

What are you doing?) For what? do you really think that it will help you to stole money from people?)) Or you just don't like Delicieuxz ?)

Are you a friend of the hacker, and trying to cover for them? Or, have you already invested in their scam and don't want to believe that they're trying to steal your money?

Please, message me at LTT ( https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/253828-delicieuxz/ ), or any other forum where you see the name Delicieuxz registered. They're all me - just as the "Delicieuxz" account from this forum is mine.

Why would you ask me about whether I think convincing people I'm Delicieuxz would help me "stole money from people"? I haven't asked for money, have I? But they have. Can you work through that on your own?

The real "Delicieuxz" is not asking for money from anybody, for anything. "Delicieuxz", which is myself, has no projects running which require money or digital currency from anybody. I am not asking, nor will I, for any money or coin, now, or later, from anybody.

Why are you defending a hacker? Your use of "stole" instead of "steal" suggests to me that you aren't a native English speaker, either - just like the hacker of my account, who has made many posts on this forum in Cyrillic. Let me ask you again: Are you a friend or acquaintance of the person operating my hacked "Delicieuxz" account?

Or, are you an alt account for the person operating my hacked "Delicieuxz" account?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: